Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DOJH: We did Nazi that coming!

PAID military contractor, part of Capitol attack, is basically a Hitler cosplayer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2021 4:21 AM

Who would have guessed?

by Anonymousreply 1March 16, 2021 11:53 PM

Liked your comment about Southern Italians & Sicilians on the Daily Fail.

..if only you used the Datalounge phrase "white adjacent"...I would have hit such a high

Hysterically laughing at his device contents. The Jaws ->Jews bookcover was a good one

Nothing & I mean NOTHING choked me up like the Fail comment about exposing Q 'bout an hour ago

"He's not White!"

On the floor! Now you see? this is what we desire

Forget Hilaria Baldwin

Let him be Japanese, if you please

Dyin'!

by Anonymousreply 2March 16, 2021 11:55 PM

What drugs are you on, R2?

by Anonymousreply 3March 17, 2021 12:00 AM

What did Stanley Tucci do?

by Anonymousreply 4March 17, 2021 12:12 AM

R3, Nuck has been off his meds for awhile, or, he has just learned the English language and is trying out his vocabulary chops on us.

by Anonymousreply 5March 17, 2021 12:38 AM

Well at least his mustache is not worse than Hitler’s.

by Anonymousreply 6March 17, 2021 12:59 AM

Well he looks like a barrel of fun.

by Anonymousreply 7March 17, 2021 1:18 AM

Already a thread on this guy...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2021 2:46 AM

... with fewer replies.

by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2021 4:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!