Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Actors are exhibitionists?

I know many won't do nudity on screen, without a prosthetic these days, ever since Ben Affleck showed a partial fake dick they all feel they must be huge to competed.

But in life I think many are fantastically exhibitionist.

I remember visiting Los Angeles and one particularly Savage former child star loved strutting around the Korean bath.

Here in Berlin a Brokeback kinda guy loves to visit and loves the sauna here and never attempts to screen a bit of his bit.

Then there was the page 6 item about a Graceless sitcom actor who loved showing it off in the NY locker room. He was Canadian and did have a nice forskin.

by Anonymousreply 29April 19, 2021 3:54 PM

Savage former child star - Fred or Ben Savage

Brokeback kinda guy - Jake Gyllenhaal

Graceless sitcom actor - ????

by Anonymousreply 1March 15, 2021 2:29 PM

Eric McCormack is Canadiana.

by Anonymousreply 2March 15, 2021 2:43 PM

You saw Fred AND Jake flaunting their junk? Wow, you're really lucky...and a liar.

by Anonymousreply 3March 15, 2021 2:48 PM

OP, is everyone else naked as well? if they covered their bits, then they would be deemed prudish.

by Anonymousreply 4March 15, 2021 2:49 PM

A whole lotta "Sure, Jan" in that OP

by Anonymousreply 5March 15, 2021 2:50 PM

Is this Celebrity Caterer?

by Anonymousreply 6March 15, 2021 2:52 PM

R5, how so? There’s nothing remotely shocking about celebrities being naked in saunas and locker rooms.

by Anonymousreply 7March 15, 2021 4:11 PM

Back to the question....Are they mostly exhibitionists...at least offscreen?

by Anonymousreply 8March 16, 2021 11:04 AM

Prosthetic???

by Anonymousreply 9March 16, 2021 11:39 AM

R9 Most filmed dicks are fakes.

by Anonymousreply 10March 16, 2021 11:40 AM

Unless they belong to Ewan McGregor. He definitely has an exhibitionist streak.

OP, this is the kind of juicy gossip I came to DL for. Even if I highly suspect you’re just trolling. But who knows.

by Anonymousreply 11March 16, 2021 11:49 AM

Ewan did show real dick, that is true.

by Anonymousreply 12March 16, 2021 11:52 AM

So which dicks have been prosthetic?

by Anonymousreply 13March 16, 2021 1:59 PM

All on that recent show whose name I forgot but Lena Hogwoman directed the first episode.

Many on Sparticus

Ben Affleck in Gone Girl

by Anonymousreply 14March 16, 2021 2:09 PM

Crawford kept pulling hers out during the filming of Johnny Guitar.

by Anonymousreply 15March 16, 2021 3:32 PM

OP, actors are not necessarily exhibitionists. But they are usually narcissists. They may not want to show their junk, but they will do it if it brings them the attention they desire.

by Anonymousreply 16March 16, 2021 3:36 PM

Just as we have learned with Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis, Pat Boone etc.

by Anonymousreply 17April 18, 2021 8:38 AM

[quote]I remember visiting Los Angeles and one particularly Savage former child star loved strutting around the Korean bath.

Ryan Gosling and Thomas Middleditch have also been seen regularly hanging out naked in a Korean bath in LA, with no urgency or towel in sight.

by Anonymousreply 18April 18, 2021 8:54 AM

I have also seen Middleditch. Not a fan, especially when he is naked. Never run into Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 19April 18, 2021 8:55 AM

There have been a couple of sightings of Seth Meyers changing at the gym in NYC, taking his time to show off a meaty ass and nice cock.

by Anonymousreply 20April 18, 2021 8:57 AM

Middleditch seems like a bi sex addict.

I'd go there, just for the curiosity factor — he's Canadian, and sex addict goes completely against their mild-mannered DNA.

by Anonymousreply 21April 18, 2021 8:59 AM

[quote] Graceless sitcom actor

If there is anything to it at all, possibly Dave Thomas from Grace Under Fire,

by Anonymousreply 22April 18, 2021 9:06 AM

I moved to NYC shortly before social media ruined everything. Saw both Chris Meloni and Sam Rockwell at the Lafayette Crunch, letting it all hang out.

Meloni was standing totally naked in front of a mirror, drying off for a long time. No one seemed to know who he was; Oz had just started. I knew.

Rockwell came out of the shower, doing the cinematic rubbing-the-towel-against-the-shoulders thing as he walked to his locker, cock to the wind. He looked like a statue. This was circa 2000.

Both were making a concerted effort to walk around naked and show off. Would never happen with an actor of their stature today.

by Anonymousreply 23April 18, 2021 9:21 AM

R23 of course it would, and it does.

The moment gyms re opened I was visiting Texas and Matt Mc(how the fuck do you spell it)onehey was strutting around the Cowboy Fit in Dallas naked as the day he was born. Wrecked fact, amazing body, small but well designed cock.

by Anonymousreply 24April 18, 2021 9:38 AM

OP is the pope catholic?

by Anonymousreply 25April 18, 2021 11:53 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 18, 2021 12:28 PM

R26 you posted a link without the info...

Jake LOVES the sauna in Berlin. And yes sauna is naked.

by Anonymousreply 27April 18, 2021 2:45 PM

I was watching an actress's YouTube channel and do think she's a bit of an exhibitionist. I mean she looks great, but i wouldn't film myself taking a bath or getting changed in front of the camera.

by Anonymousreply 28April 19, 2021 1:44 PM

Who in the world is "Middlebitch"? No clue.

by Anonymousreply 29April 19, 2021 3:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!