Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Soleil Moon Frye Lost Her Virginity to Charlie Sheen

Are there any other interesting celebrity virginity stories or pairings?

I just watched Soleil’s documentary, Kid 90, Sheen refers to himself as “Charles” on messages on her answering machine.

Wasn’t Johnny Depp Winona Ryder’s first?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74April 11, 2021 10:46 PM

Evan Dando (son of Donovan, brother of Ione Skye) supposedly took Gwyneth Paltrow’s virginity.

by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2021 10:42 PM

I wonder if he even remembers? Imagine how many women he has slept with? I bet doesn’t even know. I would have keep that secret to myself. Wouldn’t be bragging about that creepy washed up crackhead. 🤢🤢

by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2021 10:43 PM

I fucked Soleil Moon Frye one whole summer off the coast of the Pacific during high tide in her ASS.

by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2021 10:46 PM

actually she didn't lose her virginity to Charlie Sheen - she claims she was raped at age 17 BEFORE sleeping with Charlie Sheen.

Sheen was the one she says she her first "consensual" encounter with.

by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2021 10:49 PM

Evan Dando is the son of Donovan and the brother of Ione Skye? WTF?

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2021 10:50 PM

[quote]actually she didn't lose her virginity to Charlie Sheen - she claims she was raped at age 17 BEFORE sleeping with Charlie Sheen.

I know, I chose not mention this because she referred to Sheen as her first and this isn’t a thread about rape.

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2021 10:51 PM

Charlie Sheen lost his virginity to Olivia de Havilland.

by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2021 10:51 PM

[quote]Evan Dando is the son of Donovan and the brother of Ione Skye? WTF?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, wtf, R1?

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2021 10:52 PM

R5 No, that’s Donovan Lietch (sp?)

Bijou Philips claims Evan Dando was her first though.

by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2021 10:55 PM

And Olivia de Havilland lost her virginity to Methuselah.

by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2021 10:58 PM

Evan Dando's father is a partner at a law firm in Boston and his mother is an ex-model.

The "Jesse" mentioned in some of their songs is Jesse Peretz, son of Martin Peretz, who ran The New Republic. (Jesse was an original member of the band)

by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2021 11:04 PM

She’s a lucky girl. Charlie was incredibly hot 30 years ago. She is and has always been ugly so she should be thankful he was the one who did it instead of Harvey Weinstein.

by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2021 11:07 PM

R12 really wished HE was the one who lost his virginity to Charlie Sheen.

Frye is not a super model but she's far from ugly.

by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2021 11:10 PM

Well, you all know who I lost MY virginity to.

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2021 11:12 PM

I’m sorry...I meant Donavan Leitch, but pictured Evan Dando (from The Lemonheads).

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2021 11:14 PM

They look like fuckin little punk kids at OPs pic especially David silver omg.

by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2021 11:38 PM

Brooke Shields lost her virginity to Dean Cain while they were at Princeton together.

Bitch lied about being a virgin for a long time after though.

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2021 11:45 PM

Frye today.

She looks like every fourth mid-40s Jewish woman in Brentwood, Santa Monica, Short Hills, the Upper West Side, Scarsdale, et al.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 14, 2021 11:46 PM

She looks good. I prefer aging gracefully to another terrifying Lisa Rinna face.

Was she dating Charlie? It’s hard to imagine but he was hot and charming back then (tho apparently raping small children like Cory Haim).

by Anonymousreply 19March 14, 2021 11:50 PM

Mia Farrow lost hers to Daddy Frank Sinatra.

by Anonymousreply 20March 14, 2021 11:52 PM

fyi Punky Brewster replaced Voyagers! after it was cancelled

by Anonymousreply 21March 14, 2021 11:55 PM

Carrie Fisher lost her virginity to her friend Griffin Dunne when she was a teen, she just wanted to get it over with he obliged. They were still friends years later, at the time of that documentary that was made just before her death. Warren Beatty had offered to take care of the issue earlier, but she turned him down.

Harrison Ford was either her first real lover or her 2nd, they had an affair while he was making "Star Wars", and he was married.

by Anonymousreply 22March 15, 2021 12:14 AM

Warren Beatty never fucked a troll like Carrie Fisher. Streisand and Cher claim to have turned him down too. Please.

by Anonymousreply 23March 15, 2021 12:16 AM

Anthony Perkins claimed to have lost his virginity at 40 to Victoria Principal while they were filming "The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean".

by Anonymousreply 24March 15, 2021 12:22 AM

Victoria Principal fucked Steven Speilburg in the ASS off the west coast highway for an audition to play the mom in Lincoln.

by Anonymousreply 25March 15, 2021 12:26 AM

The amount of straight men she has on a leash panting on their knees is another example of the power of boobs

by Anonymousreply 26March 15, 2021 12:30 AM

Millie Bobby Brown lost hers to Drake.

by Anonymousreply 27March 15, 2021 12:36 AM

r27 that's truly disgusting if it's true. apparently he's infatuated with the youngsters and "grooms" them.

by Anonymousreply 28March 15, 2021 12:38 AM

Drake lost his virginity to Colin Mochrie. True Story.

by Anonymousreply 29March 15, 2021 12:38 AM

[quote]Millie Bobby Brown lost hers to Drake.

Is this true or are you just starting shit?

(I do know Drake seemed to be grooming her, though)

by Anonymousreply 30March 15, 2021 12:39 AM

Theres a lot of strange things about Drake; his grooming of young girls, hanging about sporting events desperate to have his photo taken and publicized and basically stalking Rihanna.

by Anonymousreply 31March 15, 2021 12:40 AM

Drakes not gay?

by Anonymousreply 32March 15, 2021 12:42 AM

Joan Crawford took Jackie Cooper's virginity. It was a few years after this clip.

At 34 years old, Crawford let the child star use her badminton court. As he recalled it, one day he snuck a peek up her dress, made an advance at her and she closed the blinds. As Cooper recalled, “She would bathe me, powder me, cologne me. Then she would do it all over again.”

She also tried to take Rock Hudson's, creeping naked into a shower with him and purring in his ear, “Close your eyes and pretend I’m Clark Gable.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 15, 2021 12:52 AM

Did Mr. Belvedere fuck Soleil's massive jugs?

by Anonymousreply 34March 15, 2021 2:51 AM

Been there done that.

by Anonymousreply 35March 15, 2021 2:55 AM

Michael Jackson lost his to Macaulay Culkin.

by Anonymousreply 36March 15, 2021 3:23 AM

The energy on her show wasn't faked. Even today, watching her do an interview is exhausting. She just talks and talks, barely stopping to take a breath.

by Anonymousreply 37March 15, 2021 3:33 AM

[quote]Even today, watching her do an interview is exhausting. She just talks and talks, barely stopping to take a breath.

I tried to watch her interview on THE VIEW but she and one of the hosts kept talking over each other. I just stopped watching.

by Anonymousreply 38March 15, 2021 3:39 AM

lol Drake is gay, fuck out of here with that crap (grooming of young girls).

by Anonymousreply 39March 15, 2021 3:44 AM

Lauren Bacall lost her virginity to Burgess Meredith.

by Anonymousreply 40March 15, 2021 3:49 AM

[quote]Mia Farrow lost hers to Daddy Frank Sinatra.

Really?

by Anonymousreply 41March 15, 2021 4:58 PM

Something about the documentary bugs. Soleil comes across as very sweet but... what is the real purpose of it? Feels like she just wanted to show how many famous or infamous people she knew (many, many guys -- few girls). Like, "Look everyone, I used to hang out with y'all! and here are the receipts to prove it!" Like it ultimately feels like an ego trip. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong. I just find earnest people in L.A. very suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 42March 15, 2021 5:04 PM

Was this before or after the AIDS?

by Anonymousreply 43March 15, 2021 5:30 PM

If I had had tits like her's, I'd have taken every straight cock I could get my lips around.

by Anonymousreply 44March 15, 2021 6:05 PM

Meeno Peluce is her brother. Okay I'm finished now.

by Anonymousreply 45March 17, 2021 9:48 AM

I recall reading that Claire Danes lost hers to Matt Damon.

by Anonymousreply 46March 17, 2021 10:12 AM

Carrie Fisher was cute and her voice was great. It's a shame she wasn't a better actress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 17, 2021 10:19 AM

R33, I don't recall any of that.

by Anonymousreply 48March 17, 2021 11:20 AM

You’re Meeno Peluce beaaach.

by Anonymousreply 49March 17, 2021 12:07 PM

I just really got a good look at High Dancy on some Netflix something or another, how the FUCK Claire Danes score that? It ain’t titties..

by Anonymousreply 50March 17, 2021 12:08 PM

R42, This was what growing up was like in the 90's. I felt like it was an homage or reflection of the past of if you are of that time, it was fine to see those days again. I found her very honest and everyone seems to love her. There is always that one truly cool friend that everyone loves. I wish she would have dug deeper with the stories, but I don't her friends would have agreed. Leo was one of the producers.

by Anonymousreply 51March 23, 2021 6:01 AM

R42, I actually felt the opposite. Her intentions actually sounded genuine rather than a "look at who I knew," device. I mean, the main people she has in the Doc are hardly people anyone would brag about. With the exception of Leo DiCaprio, who is only shown for about 5 seconds, she hardly shows or talks about anyone else that's worth saying she knew.

by Anonymousreply 52March 23, 2021 6:38 AM

[quote]Was she dating Charlie? It’s hard to imagine but he was hot and charming back then (tho apparently raping small children like Cory Haim).

No she wasn't dating him. She talks about how she had a long "crush" on him and they had a deep friendship that developed between them. They kept in touch and were close for a few years after she lost her virginity to him.

by Anonymousreply 53March 23, 2021 6:40 AM

Give her a break. At least she's not increasing the crime rate like some of her contemporaries.

But seriously, Charlie Sheen? Your first time is supposed to be special but she got Corey Haim's leftovers?

by Anonymousreply 54March 23, 2021 6:41 AM

It's funny to think about how small the child actor pool was back then that they were all friends.

Apparently she was also friends with Drew Barrymore (via Soleil's brother) and Soleil's house was the first place Drew ran away too in around 1982.

by Anonymousreply 55March 23, 2021 6:49 AM

Brooke Shields lost it to Dean Cain.

Linda Blair lost it to Rick Springfield (when she was 15!)

by Anonymousreply 56March 23, 2021 7:05 AM

Mackenzie Phillips lost hers to Mick Jagger as her father banged on the door with a bag of mustard!

by Anonymousreply 57March 23, 2021 7:08 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58March 23, 2021 7:10 AM

And this is something to brag about?

by Anonymousreply 59March 23, 2021 7:11 AM

God, I hope she sterilized herself afterwards! Ewww!

by Anonymousreply 60March 23, 2021 7:12 AM

[quote] [R42], This was what growing up was like in the 90's. I felt like it was an homage or reflection of the past of if you are of that time

She didn’t grow up in the 90s though. She’s an 80s kid. She was 15 in 1990. Just 3 years in the 90s doesn’t make you a 90s kid.

by Anonymousreply 61March 23, 2021 7:16 AM

She turned 14 in 1990, so four years!

by Anonymousreply 62March 23, 2021 7:28 AM

She was a 90’s teen. This doc was about her life as a 90’s teen. And she turned 14 in late 1990. She grew up/came of age in the 80’s AND 90’s

by Anonymousreply 63March 23, 2021 7:29 AM

This was very accurate to me of life as a 90's teen in LA. The clubs, the weed, tripping out at random locations, driving around getting high.

by Anonymousreply 64March 24, 2021 1:07 AM

She can’t decide if it wants to be a portrait of what it was like being a teen in Hollywood in the late 80s early 90s, or a personal memoir. It’s a bit of both, but I’d much rather see the former. I don’t care about her reconciling with the guy from House of Pain. That was a left turn into nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 65April 11, 2021 7:13 PM

Didn’t we all lose our virginity to Charlie Sheen, I’m mean at least symbolically and all?

by Anonymousreply 66April 11, 2021 7:17 PM

None of that lot were ever really THAT big, were they?

Working actors, sure - which is no mean feat.

But just kids who worked in the biz - some continued to do so, some didn’t.

It feels weird that none went onto be big box office, and I’d imagine they all (or mostly all) had aspired to be.

It was kind of sad, so I only got about 30 minutes in and had to stop.

by Anonymousreply 67April 11, 2021 7:31 PM

I saw Leo mentioned once with his picture, but he didn’t seem to hang out with them (at least not in the 30 minutes I watched.)

I’ll go now.

by Anonymousreply 68April 11, 2021 7:32 PM

Apparently DiCarprio is an Executive Producer on it so my guess is he told them to cut him out of the majority of it.

by Anonymousreply 69April 11, 2021 8:16 PM

[quote]It feels weird that none went onto be big box office, and I’d imagine they all (or mostly all) had aspired to be.

Well, you also have to consider half of the people she was friends with ended up committing suicide so you'll never know what they'd become.

But also, it's not actually a surprise that none of them hit it big. They were all child actors and it's harder for them to make the transition into adult fame.

I mean, look at Soleil herself. She was a huge child star and nearly 40 years later, all anyone sees her as is Punky.

by Anonymousreply 70April 11, 2021 8:19 PM

[quote]None of that lot were ever really THAT big, were they?

But you know who they are. Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Balthazar Getty, Michael Rappaport and David Arquette aren’t huge stars but they’ve been around forever and are still working actors.

by Anonymousreply 71April 11, 2021 10:23 PM

Noni gave hers to bisexual drunkard Christian Slater, did she not? On the set of HEATHERS. He was ‘dating’ the main Heather at the same time, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 72April 11, 2021 10:35 PM

I thought Johnny Depp was her first?

I can’t find an original source for this but years ago I saw what looked like a legitimate article:

[quote]”When I met Johnny, I was pure virgin. He changed that. He was my first everything. My first real kiss. My first real boyfriend. My first fiancé. The first guy I had sex with. So he’ll always be in my heart. Forever. Kind of funny that word.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73April 11, 2021 10:43 PM

[quote] Harrison Ford was either her first real lover or her 2nd, they had an affair while he was making "Star Wars", and he was married.

If true, this is so romantic. Han & Leia are the only real OTP.

by Anonymousreply 74April 11, 2021 10:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!