Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

So are we still hating on Levi Conley?

Because he seems to be expanding his... horizons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2021 7:24 PM

Straight guys posing together and rubbing butts is lame.

by Anonymousreply 1March 13, 2021 2:18 AM

Barrett Pall is "outing" Levi as a "straight" man who has sex with older gay men for money.

So Levi's "crime" is that he's a whore? Isn't this exactly the fantasy that these rich older gay men are willingly paying for? I don't see the problem:

barrettpall> PLEASE SAVE, SHARE, ENGAGE, BOOST! PS - He says he hopes I post this. Give the people what they want, right?

“Supply and demand” - “Calm down” - “Reputable gay men with wealth” - “Growth incentive” - “Capitalistic opportunity.” These are just some of the gross words he says.

Let me be clear. Levi constantly shows up in all of the guys videos that I have already exposed. He literally tried to make himself into the victim. A straight white cisgender man gay baiting, perpetuating dangerous stereotypes about gay men, who never lives our experience is not the victim. They are the predators preying on our struggles, our lived experiences, our deaths.

Let’s break it down, he basically gives him and his friends away. They are exploiting wealthy gay men, and those problematic wealthy gay men are exploiting them, but we should all be ok with this? They are for sure having sex with these wealthy gay men, but run around the world as straight men, never standing with our community, and publicly mocking us over and over. He says it over and over he / they are not gay.

A person’s sex life is their business, but when you bring it to public platforms, it isn’t private anymore. We are told to emulate these men in all ways, yet the rich white cisgender gay men at the top of our own community deem majority of us not as valuable. There are plenty of gay sex workers, and I support them doing their thing. This is not sex work. This is perpetuating homophobia, internalized homophobia, and the darkest side of the straight and gay communities. P.S. I know who some of these gay men are, many of us do, and I’m curious if y’all think it’s time we named them too???

But I’m exploiting them… The gaslighting, the manipulation, the classic predatory behavior. Welcome to patriarchy y’all, where white straight cisgender semi-attractive men do whatever they want and tell you, a queer person, you don’t understand how hard their lives are. I’d laugh if this wasn’t so fucked. These are not allies. These are homophobes capitalizing on us. Period.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2021 5:21 PM

Is Barry Pall ok?

by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2021 5:24 PM

[Quote] the rich white cisgender gay men at the top of our own community deem majority of us not as valuable.

He rather gave himself away with this part.

by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2021 5:25 PM

Crap. I posted on the wrong thread (Levi's name is misspelled in the title). Here's the corrected thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2021 5:34 PM

r4 Isn't he also a cis white gay man?

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2021 5:39 PM

[quote] They are exploiting wealthy gay men, and those problematic wealthy gay men are exploiting them, but we should all be ok with this?

It's the wealthy gay men's money. They can spend it any way they want. No matter how pathetic and ridiculous they look while doing it.

[quote] They are for sure having sex with these wealthy gay men, but run around the world as straight men, never standing with our community, and publicly mocking us over and over. He says it over and over he / they are not gay.

Making money off of gays isn't a crime, and not even morally wrong. And I think it's a bit problematic that straight, or "straight" (aka bi or closet cases), are not supposed to take wealthy gay men's money if they are willing to part with it.

The general issues here is self loathing. The worship of that very straight, very masculine ideal no gay man can ever come even close. The belief that no matter what, Gays remain inferior.

The only remedy for that isn't to throw money at straight guys to lower, and debase, themselves to let wealthy gay men have their way with them, but simple, cheesy, Oprah and Lifetime-style self empowerment where gays see themselves no longer as inferior, but worthy and (more than) good enough.

by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2021 6:19 PM

This Barrett fruitcake is just exacting revenge on someone he must have a beef with, but trying to make it woke.

by Anonymousreply 8July 21, 2021 6:39 PM

[Quote] Isn't he also a cis white gay man?

He ain't rich. And he ain't got chose (or flewed out).

by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2021 7:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!