Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ladd Drummond in CAR CRASH while driving with nephew Caleb!!!

It's been a scary time for Ree Drummond and her family following a head-on truck collision near the Drummond Ranch in Pawhuska, Oklahoma yesterday afternoon on Wednesday, March 10. From what we know so far according to an Oklahoma Highway Patrol report, Drummond's nephew, Caleb, 21, and her husband Ladd, who is in his 50s, crashed two firetrucks into each other head-on amidst low visibility. When the accident occurred, they were heading out to battle a fire near their property where they both work as cattle farmers as PEOPLE reported from a copy they obtained of the report.

At the time of the incident neither Ladd nor Caleb had their seatbelts on, as the report noted, and Caleb "was ejected approximately 70 feet from point of rest." As the report also revealed, Caleb was taken to the St. John Medical Center in Tulsa, where he was admitted in critical condition. Ladd initially refused medical treatment at the scene, but a subsequent report from Tulsa's Fox23 News shared that they were told by emergency management officials that he was later transported by a helicopter to the hospital, though his injuries remain unknown.

Despite all this frightening news, we're relieved to learn that things appear to be looking up: "I want to thank you all for your prayers for our family. Caleb and Ladd are in the hospital, but we think they will both be okay," Ree Drummond updated her fans on Facebook earlier today. "As a family we are giving thanks today, knowing things could have been much worse. Thank you all for your love and kindness. It means a lot." So far, some 22,000 people have commented on the post, offering their words of support and letting Drummond know they're hoping for the best.

During this difficult time we're certainly keeping the Drummond family in our thoughts, and we hope to be able to share more encouraging updates in the near future.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55March 18, 2021 2:31 AM

What in the hell was going on in that truck?

by Anonymousreply 1March 12, 2021 5:30 PM

I think we've finally identified Uncle Bottom.

It's LADD DRUMMOND!

by Anonymousreply 2March 12, 2021 5:30 PM

Do you really blame Ladd?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 12, 2021 5:31 PM

This posting from Ladd at 77 MPH did not age well...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 12, 2021 5:37 PM

I’m surprised Ladd and the family actually work their ranch. I assumed all the footage of them herding cattle and farming were just for show.

by Anonymousreply 5March 12, 2021 5:42 PM

Any word on Phillip or Kimberly???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 12, 2021 5:48 PM

Thank Christ everything is fine with that hot stud brother of Ree's!

Damn that man is one panty creamer!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 12, 2021 5:49 PM

[quote] This posting from Ladd at 77 MPH did not age well...

R4 that's actually from Caleb's Instagram, and not Ladd's.

by Anonymousreply 8March 12, 2021 5:51 PM

R4, no one worse and more fatally accident-prone than a 16-to-21-year-old male behind the wheel of a car.

by Anonymousreply 9March 12, 2021 5:51 PM

R4 driving a fire truck to go put out a fire seems a little different though

by Anonymousreply 10March 12, 2021 5:52 PM

Was Caleb going down on Ladd at the time?

I'd be distracted, too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 12, 2021 5:52 PM

Where did this graphic come from???

ROFL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 12, 2021 5:55 PM

THE FRAU GOT OUTFRAUED! I am SENDING an edible arrangement to her ranch so she can console her fat ass FRAU ASS!

by Anonymousreply 13March 12, 2021 6:03 PM

Lol what are you ranting about, R13?

by Anonymousreply 14March 12, 2021 6:06 PM

DL used to have really impassioned threads about this family, and how Ladd couldn’t possibly be attracted to her. Which is valid but she was pretty and thin when they married

by Anonymousreply 15March 12, 2021 6:33 PM

I'm sure Ree is cooking every piece of food in the county. She'll have several episodes of her tv show based on food you can take to sick people and people in the hospital.

by Anonymousreply 16March 12, 2021 6:35 PM

[quote]she was pretty and thin when they married

But she still had that fugly face.

by Anonymousreply 17March 12, 2021 6:36 PM

Ree is busy making margaritas for her gal pals.

They're having a homeschooling fiesta night for the moms in the group, while their kids work on their assignments.

Ladd, who?

by Anonymousreply 18March 12, 2021 6:37 PM

The DL really is the frau network now. And not even fun fraus, just nasty, bitter fraus that want to drag everyone else down to their level.

by Anonymousreply 19March 12, 2021 6:38 PM

Who cares about Ladd and Caleb? Is Cowboy Josh ok?

by Anonymousreply 20March 12, 2021 6:38 PM

[quote] Ladd, who?

While Ree is at home with her gal pals, Cowboy Josh is tending to Ladd's "needs" in the hospital.

:o)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 12, 2021 6:42 PM

Ladd is a fucking STUD.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 12, 2021 6:42 PM

There are a lot of frau threads r19 but this isn't one of them. The long threads about Ladd being in the closet are legendary. Of COURSE we're gonna talk about Ladd and his nephew in a head-on collision with fire trucks, it's a Redneck Uncle Bottom dream come true.

by Anonymousreply 23March 12, 2021 6:46 PM

A point of clarity for those of you with poor reading comprehension: They were not in the same vehicle - the were each driving a different fire truck - they crashed into each other.

by Anonymousreply 24March 12, 2021 7:01 PM

[quote] They were not in the same vehicle - the were each driving a different fire truck - they crashed into each other.

Oklahomans being Oklahomans.

Morons.

by Anonymousreply 25March 12, 2021 7:02 PM

R24 maybe Ladd’s dick is so big it could be serviced even from another vehicle

by Anonymousreply 26March 12, 2021 7:05 PM

Ladd's big dick is what kept him from being thrown through the windshield.

by Anonymousreply 27March 12, 2021 7:09 PM

They were driving so fast to get away from Pioneer Woman's latest terrible kitchen concoction.

by Anonymousreply 28March 12, 2021 7:21 PM

They are all trump cunts and I wish them only the worst.

by Anonymousreply 29March 12, 2021 7:28 PM

March: Osage County

by Anonymousreply 30March 13, 2021 12:19 AM

Brokeback Okies.

by Anonymousreply 31March 13, 2021 12:21 AM

Ladd actually broke his neck!

[quote] Ree Drummond Reveals Ladd Broke His Neck During Crash and Will Wear a Brace to Daughter Alex's Wedding

Ree Drummond's husband, Ladd, had a much more serious injury than originally thought following a truck collision with his nephew, Caleb, near the family's farm in Osage County, Oklahoma on Wednesday.

The Pioneer Woman star updated her fans on Monday after a tough week. Ladd and Caleb's accident occurred as they were responding to a fire, the eleventh they've had to fight on the ranch since November, according to Ree.

Ladd, 57, originally refused medical attention after the crash. "This was partly because he wanted the paramedics to focus on Caleb, partly because he was still a little stunned by the accident, and partly because cowboys don't like to admit when they're hurt," she said.

While Caleb was transported to the hospital via ambulance, Ladd felt well enough to drive himself, though he was a little stiff. "He called me on his way and tried to explain what happened, at which time I promptly lost all feeling in my knees before running out the door and heading to town," Ree explained.

Once at the hospital, Ladd was told he broke his neck in two places. "Evidently one of the two fractures was very close to being catastrophic," Ree said in the update. Ladd underwent surgery in Tulsa where a few rods and "other hardware" were used to stabilize the severe fracture.

"He will have to wear a neck brace for several weeks to let the other fracture heal, and the girls and I will bling out the brace for Alex's wedding…but we are just grateful he will be here for Alex's wedding," Ree said. (Alex and her fiancé Mauricio Scott are getting married on May 1.)

Ladd has since been discharged from the hospital.

Caleb, 21, suffered a few broken ribs and a severe concussion — but has also since been discharged and is expected to make a full recovery.

"Rather than wish the accident didn't happen, I'm gonna live in a state of gratitude—not just for the guys being okay, but also for the love, kindness, and prayers of so many of you," Ree said. "Thank you all so very much for reaching out to our family and for keeping us in your hearts through the past several days. I can't tell you how much it means to all of us, and I'll never, ever forget it!"

Ree also shared images on her blog that show the damage to the trucks the men were driving. "For both Caleb and Ladd to be okay—injured, yes, but fixable—after seeing the condition of their trucks makes me not want to spend one second complaining," she said.

According to a report from the Oklahoma Highway Patrol obtained by PEOPLE, the accident took place around 1:43 p.m. on Wednesday about eight miles west of Pawhuska.

Ladd and Caleb were each driving a Himmat Fire Truck on County Road N3660. Caleb was driving southbound, while The Pioneer Woman star's husband was driving northbound. The trucks hit one another "head-on" due to "high winds on a gravel road" that caused visibility to be decreased, according to the report.

Neither Ladd or Caleb were wearing a seatbelt, the report said, and Caleb "was ejected approximately 70 feet from point of rest."

Caleb and Ladd had been responding to one of many fires that have been burning through thousands of acres of land in northeast Oklahoma Wednesday, news station FOX23 reported.

The flames had reportedly been encroaching on the Drummond family farm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 16, 2021 9:55 PM

Exactly what the fuck has she been eating on that ranch???? 🐄🐄🐄

by Anonymousreply 33March 16, 2021 9:57 PM

[quote] Exactly what the fuck has she been eating on that ranch???? 🐄🐄🐄

Ladd's thick and meaty cock, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 34March 16, 2021 9:59 PM

[quote] Caleb, 21, suffered a few broken ribs and a severe concussion

Caleb wasn't very smart, to begin with.

He always seemed kind of slow.

I'd hate to see what he's like now!

by Anonymousreply 35March 16, 2021 10:00 PM

I'm confused. They were driving on the gravel road responding to a fire going in OPPOSITE directions and had a head-on collision? It's like a cartoon. They got very lucky that they are not dead. Long live Ladd's Dong.

by Anonymousreply 36March 16, 2021 10:04 PM

She wouldn't last ONE DAY as an actual pioneer woman in the pioneer days of the U.S.

by Anonymousreply 37March 16, 2021 10:11 PM

No more deep throating for Ladd for a while.

by Anonymousreply 38March 16, 2021 10:11 PM

Ladd is very handsome, but what a scare this must have been for the family. Glad everyone's OK.

by Anonymousreply 39March 16, 2021 10:18 PM

Ladd has told Ree that he won't be able to have sex with her for a year.

Just watch how irritable she becomes, when she films her show.

She'll be slamming pots around, and screaming at the kids!

by Anonymousreply 40March 17, 2021 3:28 PM

Dog forgive me, I LOLed several times, reading this.

I get this frau mixed up with Rae Dunn.

by Anonymousreply 41March 17, 2021 3:40 PM

R41, Me too! Actually LOLD. Her husband is sexy as hell to me though. I would like to drink a cold beverage and watch him work!

by Anonymousreply 42March 17, 2021 4:16 PM

I want Mauricio in me, quite deeply.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 18, 2021 12:48 AM

Get off the laptop, Ladd/R43!!

by Anonymousreply 44March 18, 2021 12:49 AM

Ladd Drummond? I read it quickly and thought it said LADY Drummond in a car crash, and then I saw the photo of the woman. So I immediately thought...another member of the royal family...what did Markle do now?

by Anonymousreply 45March 18, 2021 12:59 AM

I'd rather have STU Drummond in me, quite deeply.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 18, 2021 1:02 AM

Hard to care.

by Anonymousreply 47March 18, 2021 1:05 AM

Poor Ree. She never gets any dick as it is and now this. That’s what happens when you marry a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 48March 18, 2021 1:15 AM

[quote] Poor Ree. She never gets any dick

That's funny.

Because Ladd gets LOTS of dick!

by Anonymousreply 49March 18, 2021 1:18 AM

Kimberly?

by Anonymousreply 50March 18, 2021 1:18 AM

Good lord, a fracture neck is life-threatening. And head-on collisions are often deadly.

by Anonymousreply 51March 18, 2021 1:24 AM

How, exactly, is he worth 200 million dollars? Anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 52March 18, 2021 1:33 AM

Land, R52.

Lots of land in Oklahoma.

by Anonymousreply 53March 18, 2021 1:34 AM

As long as there’s not a scratch on Stu.

by Anonymousreply 54March 18, 2021 1:39 AM

r46 Stu is not a Drummond. He's a Smith -- son of one of Ree's brothers. (Her maiden name is Smith.)

by Anonymousreply 55March 18, 2021 2:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!