Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

90% of Tom Holland’s sex appeal is because of his large nips.

Discuss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 13, 2021 2:02 AM

Slim, yet still a full-figured gal!

by Anonymousreply 1March 12, 2021 2:17 PM

Toom has a solid face, plain but quite attractive. I think its the set of his mouth and his thin pursed lips, and his personality and physicality, and the way he exchanges energy with people. Lots of actors fall in this category. They have "it" - a successful energy exchange with audience, combined with enough performing talent. Its not based on great formal attractiveness.

by Anonymousreply 2March 12, 2021 2:28 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 12, 2021 2:29 PM

No such declaration can be made until he presents hole.

by Anonymousreply 4March 12, 2021 2:30 PM

Would have sworn this was about Tom of Finland.

by Anonymousreply 5March 12, 2021 2:31 PM

His skin is pretty grungy, a bit scared, and looks like he has a touch of the herpe now and then. But he remains attractive overall. He seems confident.

by Anonymousreply 6March 12, 2021 2:32 PM

Disagree. I love his face. He’s the image of purity, kindness, hope. He has a beautiful smile without looking like he’s smelling cookies.

by Anonymousreply 7March 12, 2021 2:33 PM

He has great nips, but his jaw makes it seems as if he has the mumps. so pass.

by Anonymousreply 8March 12, 2021 5:22 PM

Yes, please!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 12, 2021 5:44 PM

He seems like a nice guy but I’m sorry I don’t find him attractive at all.

by Anonymousreply 10March 12, 2021 5:46 PM

Beautiful twink.

Would do nasty things to him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 12, 2021 5:54 PM

He just doesn’t do it for me.

by Anonymousreply 12March 12, 2021 7:56 PM

Those are some seriously disappointing "nudes". I mean, don't call them that if there's no visible penis, shadowed ass shots don't really count. He's losing his exceptional twink appeal quickly anyway and will be unremarkable within a few years.

by Anonymousreply 13March 12, 2021 8:03 PM

He's a cutie and brought a lot to the role of Spider-Man.

by Anonymousreply 14March 12, 2021 8:05 PM

I guess he DOES present hole?!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 13, 2021 2:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!