Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do You Think Macaulay Culkin Has A Nice Cock?

I think he does. Can’t believe he’s totally straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 7, 2021 1:55 PM

[quote] Do You Think Macaulay Culkin Has A Nice Cock?

You should consult a medium to ask Michael Jackson that question for you.

by Anonymousreply 1March 10, 2021 11:41 PM

When I think of Macaulay Culkin, I always try to picture his cock.

by Anonymousreply 2March 10, 2021 11:42 PM

He’s so light skinned it probably has a bunch of ugly purple veins that look like a road map.

by Anonymousreply 3March 10, 2021 11:44 PM

I think Kieran is hot. I fell in love with him in Scott Pilgrim vs The World. Maybe it's the dark hair. Both Rory and Mac look gross.

by Anonymousreply 4April 7, 2021 1:46 PM

I have honestly never thought about it. He's gross, so. Looks like he smells.

by Anonymousreply 5April 7, 2021 1:52 PM

R1 Michael wouldn't know what it is like now. He only knew of it before puberty.

by Anonymousreply 6April 7, 2021 1:52 PM

Sign #102 that COVID has broken your mind and you need to GET OUT MORE: you start thinking about Macauley Culkin’s penis....

Sign #103 that COVID has broken your mind and you need to GET OUT MORE: you actually create a post about it on DL!

Sign #1 that COVID has broken my mind and I need to GET OUT MORE: I actually clicked and commented on said post.

by Anonymousreply 7April 7, 2021 1:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!