Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dylan Geick causes an uproar on TikTok after defending Noah Beck against LGBT people against his VMAN cover

Noah Beck has a past history of being homophobic but Dylan feels people grow and change, and Noah probably was that way because of his environment and upbringing. Noah now claims he is an ally to LGBT people, and Dylan feels people should lay off him for his past.

Noah is only 19, but it is weird how he’s being so celebrated and being called “brave” and “strong” for taking photos with makeup on and heels.

Many agree with Dylan while others are upset at him for enabling this movement of straight men being adored for doing what they always bashed gay men for doing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63March 23, 2021 6:13 PM

This is his response to the arguing going on in his comments for that video. This only pissed off some people more because they feel his attitude is this way because he’s someone who is extremely privileged in many ways, and doesn’t know what life is like for many other gays out there so he always sides with straight men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 10, 2021 9:47 PM

R1 why are you so obsessed? Go see a Doctor

by Anonymousreply 4March 10, 2021 9:48 PM

Get off of social media for a while. Go out and take a walk.

by Anonymousreply 5March 10, 2021 10:07 PM

R5 you’re on here all day... this is not much different than social media at the end of the day.

by Anonymousreply 6March 10, 2021 10:11 PM

Who cares what these people say and do. They are not important. Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 7March 10, 2021 10:11 PM

I had higher hopes in humanity than what social media has reduced young people to.

It’s pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 8March 10, 2021 10:12 PM

This guy is a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 9March 10, 2021 10:14 PM

I'm skeptical that Dylan caused an uproar on TikTok or anywhere else. He's old news, especially on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 10March 10, 2021 10:14 PM

Is it R3? Ooooh.

by Anonymousreply 11March 10, 2021 10:14 PM

So. Much. DRAMA! *fanning myself*

Is Noah that loser who once shouted "... because I'm not a FAGGOT!"?

by Anonymousreply 13March 10, 2021 10:37 PM

R13 maybe.

R10 that video quickly got 1 million views. I think it’s his biggest video. It also has over 152k likes

by Anonymousreply 14March 10, 2021 10:42 PM

Hey r12. I don’t know what may or may not be wrong with you, but we don’t care. No one cares.

by Anonymousreply 15March 10, 2021 10:44 PM

The "LGBT advocate" who admitted he kept using the word 'faggot' with his wrestling buddies thinks he has something to add to this discussion?

And what the fuck is he wearing?

by Anonymousreply 16March 10, 2021 10:44 PM

You do R15. You get very angry, actually.

by Anonymousreply 17March 10, 2021 10:45 PM

griffinmaxwellbrooks, the blonde twink that whined about Noah, is just a clout-chaser.

by Anonymousreply 18March 10, 2021 10:59 PM

Dylan always will side with straight people. He uses the F word himself.

by Anonymousreply 20March 10, 2021 11:15 PM

R18 Everyone involved here is a clout chaser. Doesn't make his point less valid that straight men are worshipped for doing stuff that gay men would be attacked and mocked for.

Also, pretty much proves the rumours about Dylan wanting to join the Sway House true.

by Anonymousreply 21March 10, 2021 11:26 PM

Dylan is a phony.

by Anonymousreply 22March 10, 2021 11:30 PM

Of course Noah replied to the video saying “love you”

by Anonymousreply 23March 10, 2021 11:42 PM

Come again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 10, 2021 11:42 PM

He’s trash. Self hating trash

by Anonymousreply 25March 11, 2021 12:00 AM

Dylan = stud with the best treasure trail, among other delices

by Anonymousreply 26March 11, 2021 12:03 AM

Of all people, I would expect to be empathetic towards men whose nudes end up on websites. It can’t be a positive experience.

by Anonymousreply 27March 11, 2021 12:20 AM

Dylan isn’t even all that. Honestly. He looks great shirtless but otherwise his face itself is overrated

by Anonymousreply 28March 11, 2021 4:53 PM

People cannot understand that nobody was born knowing everything. Jesus, the kid is trying to learn.

I applaud Dylan for defending him.

Also Americans censure of words is stupid and only create fetishes/taboos (the n word, f word, etc)

by Anonymousreply 29March 11, 2021 6:12 PM

Because the n word is so acceptable in other countries?

Dylan's defenders are always as dumb - or even dumber - than he is. And by the way, he's not trying to learn when he's lecturing others.

by Anonymousreply 30March 11, 2021 8:05 PM

Yeah. He isn’t attempting to better himself.

by Anonymousreply 31March 11, 2021 8:23 PM

So I guess I'm the only one who has no idea who the fuck any of these people are?

by Anonymousreply 32March 11, 2021 8:37 PM

R32 If that's the case why are you posting in this thread?

by Anonymousreply 33March 11, 2021 8:39 PM

R31 Absolutely. If Dylan would only try harder, maybe start a tragic “stan” Twitter account. Oh, yeah, and UNblock ! lol

by Anonymousreply 34March 11, 2021 8:42 PM

R33 because they need to look like they don’t know them to look cool. But they know who he is.

by Anonymousreply 35March 11, 2021 8:45 PM

R32 to annoy you, of course.

R35 I honestly don't. Not everyone is as pathetic as you.

by Anonymousreply 36March 11, 2021 9:50 PM

Noah is your typical queer IA+++. Good thing most gay men are waking up and tossing these people out of the club. LGB only

by Anonymousreply 37March 11, 2021 10:06 PM

Dylan keeps trying too hard and failing - he thought Jackson was his ticket into that Youtuber/Influencer crowd but the Jackson stans turned on him after the nasty breakup. He then drops out of Columbia, signs a 4 year army contract as a grunt but lasts less than a year (it is hard to get out of the army before your contract is up unless you fuck up - what exactly did he do and will he get an honorable discharge?) and now is trying to scam his way into what seems to be a Youtuber playoff boot camp called Sway House. Get ready for him "rediscovering" his heterosexual side (he casually said he was bi in that embarrassing VMAN rimjob interview) as he tries out-bro the bros to get that top tier Youtube coin. He is already retconning his past but it isn't easy de-gaying yourself when all you are known for is being a hot gay guy....

by Anonymousreply 38March 11, 2021 10:33 PM

R38 No-one knows exactly what's going on with him and the army - hell we still don't know what happened at his second attempt at Columbia. He's certainly acting like he's a pacifist and suggesting that's why he got out, but whether that's true or not, who knows? He did admit going AWOL at least once because he passed out and woke up late or some shit.

by Anonymousreply 39March 11, 2021 10:41 PM

The whole pacifist claim is ridiculous if he thinks that is going to get him out of his VOLUNTARY contract with the military - conscientious objection is only applicable to involuntary conscription - i.e, an actual draft into active service. Even under our current "selective service" system, all US men aged 18-25 must register and cannot claim CO exemptions (one can only assert an CO exemption if the selective service board activates an actual draft). But if you actually join the VOLUNTEER US military, then you can't claim CO status in order to get out of your contract. It isn't like you wake up one day and suddenly become a pacifist but then again, this the guy who is suddenly claiming that he is bisexual so who knows...

by Anonymousreply 40March 12, 2021 12:51 AM

r38 has a very active imagination.

by Anonymousreply 41March 12, 2021 3:33 AM

R40 A quick Google suggests otherwise.

And he is not suddenly claiming he's bi. He was claiming to be pan when he was first posting on here.

by Anonymousreply 42March 12, 2021 3:45 AM

A full hearing of the Maxwell Brooks video sheds some better light on the subject.

He has a good point. I didn't know about the homophobic incidents Beck committed. So if Beck never apologized or the incidents were recent, people should have a problem with Beck carpetbagging against homophobia already.

I'm all for toxic bros changing and becoming gay-friendly; even queerbaiting or pandering to the gays later. But not while they're gay-bashing and discriminating. Or as immediate PR to try and fix their image.

This photo shoot shouldn't be the first way he addresses it. An apology or amends to those trans he kicked out of his party would be a good first step.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 12, 2021 3:47 AM

Fuck him and everyone involved in partying during lockdown.

He also liked homophobic tweets - this from around the time Kevin Hart was being criticised for saying his worst fear was his son being gay. That's the kind of thing Noah thinks gay people should just laugh off.

Why is he popular anyway? He has an exceedingly unattractive face.

by Anonymousreply 44March 12, 2021 3:59 AM

You all need a life!

by Anonymousreply 45March 12, 2021 4:40 AM

Yes, the photo shoot was another oafish move from a guy who's never apologized for his homophobic actions last year.

Queerbait? More like clickbait. Like those other Sway House douchebags, he'll do anything for clicks. Grow up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 12, 2021 5:07 AM

This Sway House is the home of Alpha Douche Jake Paul, who's still staging boxing matches in the James Charles/Noah Beck queerbait video.

They're the house who got their utilities shut off by L.A. County for throwing ragers during the pandemic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 12, 2021 5:12 AM

Actually, no. The Pauls have their own mansions. My bad!

Logan Paul simply collaborated with the Sway and Hype House people.

by Anonymousreply 48March 12, 2021 5:33 AM

All of this makes me wonder why kids can't go back to taking PCP and jumping off buildings and out of windows like they did on TV back in the 70s.

by Anonymousreply 49March 12, 2021 6:20 AM

Sway House is the Bryce Hall one, the one who attacked restaurant staff because they told him to stop vaping. One of many fights, no doubt caused by roid rage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50March 12, 2021 9:59 PM

And right on cue, Dylan is sending IG stories to Bryce about hanging out.

He's out of the army in a week, apparently. Shame they didn't make him serve out his commitment. Would be the first time for him.

by Anonymousreply 51March 13, 2021 1:39 AM

People are still going on about it. They’re upset.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 13, 2021 2:42 AM

But Noah Beck is not the most masculine, in-demand nor sexy guy within his own zip code.

This is going to be fun though, Dylan playing the PR guy for Sway House. You just know he think he's so smart he can handle it, but it's going to be a fucking disaster. I predict it's a month before video surfaces of Bryce calling him a faggot.

by Anonymousreply 53March 13, 2021 2:58 AM

R53 and he will laugh. He seems to love that word.

by Anonymousreply 54March 13, 2021 3:12 AM

R54 True. It's going to be repeat of when he went back to Columbia and was in a room with Trump supporters and he never called them out on their shit either. Didn't they actually stick up a Trump sign at one point, and he just posted a story like it was funny?

by Anonymousreply 55March 13, 2021 3:27 AM

Dylan is a military deserting traitor who needs the shit knocked out of him.

by Anonymousreply 56March 13, 2021 3:34 AM

Dylan has openly admitted to using the F word and allowing his straight buddies to use it.

He then says it’s because he isn’t an SJW.

Not wanting that word used isn’t being an SJW.

by Anonymousreply 57March 13, 2021 3:46 AM

Funny how many characteristics he shares with Republicans. But of course he's claimed he isn't a Republican. So that must be true. It's not like he'd lie about something like that to just avoid dealing with the backlash he'd get from his social media audience or anything like that.

Like when he was asked if he supported Trump - and his response was something like he opposes everything Trump stands for. Problem is, if that was true, people wouldn't need to ask if you support Trump in the first place - it'd be obvious from your words and actions.

by Anonymousreply 58March 13, 2021 3:53 AM

He is a Republican. He just recently changed to liberal.

But now he’s being all Republican again.

by Anonymousreply 59March 13, 2021 1:37 PM

*pretending to be liberal

by Anonymousreply 60March 13, 2021 6:26 PM

It's hard to decide which I care more deeply about: TikTok, or Dylan Geick.

by Anonymousreply 61March 13, 2021 6:28 PM

R61 Well you know you can watch Geick on TikTok?

by Anonymousreply 62March 13, 2021 7:05 PM

Now this incident is getting redundant threads.

by Anonymousreply 63March 23, 2021 6:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!