Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The New York Times confirms: Josh Hawley is a SISTER!

He kept this poster above his bed in his dorm room:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286April 28, 2021 3:41 AM

We don't want her

by Anonymousreply 1March 8, 2021 4:23 PM

He's a male preying mantis, the sort that eventually gets its stupid head ripped off by a female.

by Anonymousreply 2March 8, 2021 4:24 PM

This is basically outing him.

by Anonymousreply 3March 8, 2021 4:24 PM

Sure, Jan

by Anonymousreply 4March 8, 2021 4:24 PM

LMAO...I read that this morning and was like, “Hmmmm.”

by Anonymousreply 5March 8, 2021 4:24 PM

This was the other side of the poster:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 8, 2021 4:25 PM

News Alert: Josh Hawley gets married to a woman "he's crazy in love with"

by Anonymousreply 7March 8, 2021 4:26 PM

Breaking: Josh Hawley Reveals Adopted 19yo Son, Chestor

by Anonymousreply 8March 8, 2021 4:27 PM

Who's had him. Spill, bitches. YourMillennialFriend? Surely...?

by Anonymousreply 9March 8, 2021 4:28 PM

What's the desire to try to make every evil douchebag part of our team rather than the straights....?

by Anonymousreply 10March 8, 2021 4:29 PM

Out and Proud Pete vs. Closet Case Hawley for president - who'd win?

by Anonymousreply 11March 8, 2021 4:30 PM

Is that why he only takes me from behind.. in the dark?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 8, 2021 4:32 PM

Not THERE, you idiot!

by Anonymousreply 13March 8, 2021 4:33 PM

“YOU! ....are a SISTER! A SISTER! A SISTER!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 8, 2021 4:34 PM

Who's he dating? I want pics.

by Anonymousreply 15March 8, 2021 4:38 PM

I was that poster.

by Anonymousreply 16March 8, 2021 4:41 PM

Hey OP, not everyone who had hot shirtless male posters in their dorm at Stanford was necessarily gay!

by Anonymousreply 17March 8, 2021 4:44 PM

Why get married? La Senatrice has gotten away with the pretense of heterosexuality for years.

by Anonymousreply 18March 8, 2021 4:48 PM

[quote] What's the desire to try to make every evil douchebag part of our team rather than the straights....?

Why do you think it’s a “desire”? Hawley just *seems* gay. This information about the poster he hung ABOVE HIS BED makes it more likely that he is indeed a closet case. Whether you like it or not.

by Anonymousreply 19March 8, 2021 4:49 PM

I've noticed that when someone seems to be anti-gay, the worst accusation that datalounge can make is that they're also gay and won't admit it. I would hope that they weren't gay.

by Anonymousreply 20March 8, 2021 4:51 PM

The worst thing here is OP calling him a “SISTER”

by Anonymousreply 21March 8, 2021 4:52 PM

He's incapable of sexuality. He has neither male nor female genitalia -- only a smooth, plastic bump down there.

by Anonymousreply 22March 8, 2021 4:53 PM

[quote]This information about the poster he hung ABOVE HIS BED makes it more likely that he is indeed a closet case.

Not a poster I'd have hung on my dorm wall when I was an *actual* closet case.

by Anonymousreply 23March 8, 2021 4:54 PM

R7, he's already married. To a right wing lawyer. Female, that is.

by Anonymousreply 24March 8, 2021 4:58 PM

[quote] To a right wing lawyer. Female, that is.

Questionable.

by Anonymousreply 25March 8, 2021 5:00 PM

Closet cases hang posters like that and then justify them with stories like the one Hawley told. There is no reason for him to hang a poster of a hot, shirtless guy cradling a baby if his intention was just to... affirm his stance on abortion (?). He could have just hung a poster of a baby, without the guy.

I had not-yet-out friends like that in junior/senior high who would do things like this.

by Anonymousreply 26March 8, 2021 5:00 PM

Apparently the picture is quite famous. The model is named Adam Perry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 8, 2021 5:03 PM

SHE should have been aborted.

by Anonymousreply 28March 8, 2021 5:08 PM

I'm much more shocked that Josh Hawley went to Stanford.

He's a blithering idiot.

by Anonymousreply 29March 8, 2021 5:09 PM

oh how creepy

Why are so many people obsessed with abortion? I work with someone and that is all she talks about

She spends the rest of her time complaining about minorities

by Anonymousreply 30March 8, 2021 5:13 PM

Homophobes are often closet cases.

by Anonymousreply 31March 8, 2021 5:15 PM

[quote] Why are so many people obsessed with abortion? I work with someone and that is all she talks about

It’s bizarre, isn’t it. As best as I can tell, it’s indicative of a childish mindset. The same people can’t accept that there’s no life after death, so they insist on believing in fairy tales. They can’t accept that not every potential human life can come to fruition, for various reasons. They’re emotional in a rather juvenile way, and can’t think logically, can’t accept the harsh realities of life.

I for one cannot imagine wanting there to be MORE humans on this planet. There are already way, way too many. More abortions, please.

by Anonymousreply 32March 8, 2021 5:19 PM

Even at the age of 19/20 he wanted to interfere in people's lives

by Anonymousreply 33March 8, 2021 5:19 PM

I'm pro choice r32 but I think your hypothesis is a very big stretch of guesswork psychology to be honest.Drawing up the wrong dots and making a caricature. There will be lots of people who are pro choice who are neither atheists or doubtful of the afterlife or soul etc

Your analysis is a tad oversimplified.

by Anonymousreply 34March 8, 2021 5:29 PM

Can we return faulty goods please?

by Anonymousreply 35March 8, 2021 5:32 PM

I think it’s Freudian and basically an extension of castration anxiety. The fetus is simply a substitution of the phallus and men are horrified that the woman is capable of willingly castrating (aborting).

The poster Hawley hung in his room is Freudian itself, with the man essentially cradling a phallus substitute in his lap.

by Anonymousreply 36March 8, 2021 5:35 PM

[quote]I had not-yet-out friends like that in junior/senior high who would do things like this. -R26

Yyyyyyep. Things like hanging this guy on the wall to inspire one's...workouts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 8, 2021 5:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 8, 2021 5:37 PM

r36 Or a subliminal deeply buried desire to become a gay dad?

by Anonymousreply 39March 8, 2021 5:38 PM

Did anyone ever think he visualized himself as the model? This was his vision board.

by Anonymousreply 40March 8, 2021 5:38 PM

A lot of these 80s beefcake posters are subliminally Freudian in addition to overtly sexual. Fred with Tires famously suggests a penis and two testicles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 8, 2021 5:39 PM

A male abortion model

by Anonymousreply 42March 8, 2021 5:40 PM

Maybe he visualized getting fucked by the dad model and giving birth to their baby. Uterus thirsty!

by Anonymousreply 43March 8, 2021 5:41 PM

And Bruce Weber’s Calvin Klein photos are full of phallic references in addition to the actual bulges

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 8, 2021 5:42 PM

[quote] I for one cannot imagine wanting there to be MORE humans on this planet.

And then not wanting to take care of the ones who are already here.

by Anonymousreply 45March 8, 2021 5:44 PM

Was he masterbating to the model or the baby?

by Anonymousreply 46March 8, 2021 5:48 PM

He is such a creep ....who the fuck cares about abortion when you're 19 or 20?

by Anonymousreply 47March 8, 2021 6:12 PM

Reading a few articles about him makes me think he grew up feeling out of place since he and his family were wealthier and better educated than the community as a whole.

I have a relative who is fiercely anti-abortion and emulates the Faux Noise blowup doll look in spite of obvious contradictions in her background. What I didn't learn until we were past middle age is that she had a horrible childhood including possibly sexual abuse. Once I looked at it from that angle, everything made much more sense: she uses religion as a bridge to "fit in" and find a supportive community, but also to create a framework where she can pretend there is a defined boundary between "right and wrong"

by Anonymousreply 48March 8, 2021 6:13 PM

The baby is used as a substitute phallus because women are conditioned (especially back on the 80s) to be ashamed/afraid to desire overt phallousness. Thus also would lie its appeal to a closeted gay man.

by Anonymousreply 49March 8, 2021 6:14 PM

He's just mad cause he can't have a butt baby. He's in heat but his ovaries are dried up

by Anonymousreply 50March 8, 2021 6:17 PM

He's always been a creepy guy; he wrote article in high school, lecturing everyone about right & wrong. I think it's a control thing with people like that: the world is divided into goodies & baddies. Goodies must use any tactic necessary to punish baddies because they deserve it and are outside of God's love. Goodies can do no wrong because God loves them unconditionally. The end.

by Anonymousreply 51March 8, 2021 6:34 PM

He feels great shame for his predisposition for “wrongness” (his homosexuality) which propels his self-righteousness.

by Anonymousreply 52March 8, 2021 6:40 PM

R40, that's exactly what I was thinking. He seems very narcissistic and could use the poster as a visualization of himself as a father and gorgeous he-man.

by Anonymousreply 53March 8, 2021 6:51 PM

Move over Lindsey - there's a new Belle of the Senate!

by Anonymousreply 54March 8, 2021 6:55 PM

^^Someone needs to use the ReFace app on Miss Hawley.

by Anonymousreply 55March 8, 2021 6:56 PM

The New Belle of the Senate has big, firm tits, bright eyes, and an a masc freshness.

All of which are sadly lacking in Lady G.

by Anonymousreply 56March 8, 2021 7:22 PM

[quote]I think it's a control thing with people like that: the world is divided into goodies & baddies.

Boring!

by Anonymousreply 57March 8, 2021 7:26 PM

Oh dear

by Anonymousreply 58March 8, 2021 7:28 PM

Lady G, I’d like to introduce you to our newest member, Lady J!

by Anonymousreply 59March 8, 2021 7:29 PM

My armchair psychology theory: Hawley grew up in a loveless home (just like Trump) and aches for love and approval from daddy. Hence, being a conservative, opportunistic sociopath trying to make daddy proud.

by Anonymousreply 60March 8, 2021 7:36 PM

This slack jawed Missouri mouth-breather extraordinaire needs to remain in his closet. I hope it's a spacious walk-in.

by Anonymousreply 61March 8, 2021 7:38 PM

The best part of the Wkipedia article cited at R27 is "Perry [the model] claimed that as a result of his poster fame he had slept with 3,000 women. "

by Anonymousreply 62March 8, 2021 7:39 PM

Maybe he is just staunchly pro-life. Sex dreams aren’t really about sex at all, and waking up with an erection is perfectly normal, especially at that age. It had nothing to do with the poster.

by Anonymousreply 63March 8, 2021 7:41 PM

I had a sex dream the other night, r63, that was influenced by something I'd read that day on Datalounge. Some guy broke up with an otherwise acceptable, and apparently quite lovely, guy because his tongue was too thin. In my dream, my guy's dick was so thin, it was almost flat.

by Anonymousreply 64March 8, 2021 7:44 PM

[quote]Why get married? La Senatrice has gotten away with the pretense of heterosexuality for years.

Nobody believes for a minute that Lindsey is straight, so I don't think he's really "gotten away with the pretense of heterosexuality."

by Anonymousreply 65March 8, 2021 7:45 PM

Maybe R60

But very different responses

Hawley never seems to have had any fun in his life.

You read the article and no one remembers his sense of humor or hanging out or going on Spring Break with him or anything. Just "serious guy who might have been a history professor and then became a professor and then a cold blooded politician."

Even Secretary Pete's friends remember him doing nerdy fun things like curating their scotch collection or learning Norwegian for the hell of it.

Hawley seems more like he wanted to please mommy, who I thought went to Stanford (maybe grad school?) which was why he got in there.

Key piece though is that Hawley is uncomfortable with crowds and doing things like diner meet and greets. That is not going to help him win over the masses who vote for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 66March 8, 2021 7:46 PM

And yes, closeted guys notoriously wrap themselves up in work and school and seriousness so as not to have time for dating. And his wife was literally straight off the farm.

by Anonymousreply 67March 8, 2021 7:48 PM

I second R17.

by Anonymousreply 68March 8, 2021 7:51 PM

I love seeing Fred with Tires. Here's an alternate pic from that shoot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69March 8, 2021 7:52 PM

Actually I think he is the product of a narcissistic mother rather than a narcissistic father r60. I remember reading an article about profile about how he was a parrot of his mother’s political views as a youth. Thus he learned to hate himself in order to please his mother.

by Anonymousreply 70March 8, 2021 7:55 PM

Those Herb Ritts / Bruce Weber posters did not hang in straight dudes' rooms either at home or at their dorm.

by Anonymousreply 71March 8, 2021 7:56 PM

[quote] Thus he learned to hate himself in order to please his mother.

Norma/Norman Bates dynamic?

by Anonymousreply 72March 8, 2021 7:57 PM

*Manically yells “I hate myself!” while whacking it to two dudes fucking*

by Anonymousreply 73March 8, 2021 7:59 PM

Liberace never found the right gal and settled down. I'm just glad Josh found his soul mate in Erin before he got too old.

by Anonymousreply 74March 8, 2021 8:03 PM

Someone's trying to make sure that the Deplorables will never warm up to him.

by Anonymousreply 75March 8, 2021 8:06 PM

[quote] [R40], that's exactly what I was thinking. He seems very narcissistic and could use the poster as a visualization of himself as a father and gorgeous he-man.

Yes, he could, but it’s far more likely he was and is just a closeted homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 76March 8, 2021 8:07 PM

I want someone to do a ReFace with Lady G, Lady J and Lady Gaetz as the Lawrence Welk sisters from SNL.

by Anonymousreply 77March 8, 2021 8:09 PM

Question is, who has had him? Someone must have a story about this guy. He must have slipped and gave in at least one time in his life. Someone knows something!

by Anonymousreply 78March 8, 2021 8:10 PM

R75 The Deplorables won't embrace Hawley. He's not an alpha, macho tough guy or a pig braggart like the Rumpster. They prefer fascists like coup conspirator Doug Mastriano of Pennsylvania.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79March 8, 2021 8:11 PM

For someone so focussed on his studies and avoiding socializing such a poster seems quite out of character.

by Anonymousreply 80March 8, 2021 8:12 PM

R66 yes, and he reminds me of Paul Ryan, who said he dreamed about ending Soc Sec in college

by Anonymousreply 81March 8, 2021 8:18 PM

[quote] I've noticed that when someone seems to be anti-gay, the worst accusation that datalounge can make is that they're also gay and won't admit it. I would hope that they weren't gay.

I still 'hope' Aaron Schock is not gay. I want him to be NOT gay even more than his father and that teal belt want it.

by Anonymousreply 82March 8, 2021 8:23 PM

[quote]I still 'hope' Aaron Schock is not gay. I want him to be NOT gay even more than his father and that teal belt want it.

Have you been in a long-term coma?

by Anonymousreply 83March 8, 2021 8:26 PM

[quote]That ship is sailed . . . to Puerto Vallarta

With first mate Alec Rugo

by Anonymousreply 84March 8, 2021 8:28 PM

[quote] That ship is sailed . . .

Is it the Ship of Fools?

by Anonymousreply 85March 8, 2021 8:30 PM

Why has no one yet commented that Josh has a horrible nosejob. That's gay too, right?

by Anonymousreply 86March 8, 2021 8:32 PM

I have some Bruce Weber shots posted in my bedroom, but it's only because I'm a photography buff who appreciates the arts!

by Anonymousreply 87March 8, 2021 8:32 PM

Srsly

There's narcissism and then there's cluelessness.

Plus I can't imagine that the other kids in the dorm didn't draw their own conclusions about that poster.

I mean they remembered it years later, so it clearly made an impression.

by Anonymousreply 88March 8, 2021 8:34 PM

[quote]I'm much more shocked that Josh Hawley went to Stanford. He's a blithering idiot.

I'm sure he pulled strings, but Stanford + Yale Law School + clerked for Chief Justice Roberts is not a career path open to idiots.

He has a very high opinion of himself so my guess is that he wasn't lusting after the guy in the poster but thinks of himself as a hot guy who should be on a poster and identified with the model.

by Anonymousreply 89March 8, 2021 8:43 PM

Undeniable BDF.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90March 8, 2021 8:47 PM

^^Eunuch-face

by Anonymousreply 91March 8, 2021 8:49 PM

LOL The Angry Staffer finally says what we all here on the DL have known for decades.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92March 8, 2021 8:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93March 8, 2021 8:55 PM

R90, more like "Dorky White Guy" face

by Anonymousreply 94March 8, 2021 9:02 PM

Guys, it's right there in his IG handle. "Josh Hawley Mo".

by Anonymousreply 95March 8, 2021 9:06 PM

Donald, he only has one ball,

Miller, has two but very small,

Kushner has something bushier,

But Hawley has no balls at all.

by Anonymousreply 96March 8, 2021 9:35 PM

Lmao r95. Touché.

by Anonymousreply 97March 8, 2021 9:46 PM

What's the excuse for a guy his age to even be closeted anymore?

by Anonymousreply 98March 8, 2021 9:47 PM

[quote]He has neither male nor female genitalia -- only a smooth, plastic bump down there.

This is how I imagine Mike Pence.

by Anonymousreply 99March 8, 2021 9:49 PM

R98, Aaron Schock didn't come out until like 5 seconds ago so maybe ask him

by Anonymousreply 100March 8, 2021 9:55 PM

R98, some of those Xennial bros were major homophobes in high school and well into college. The pejorative "that's so gay" insult didn't exist back then without a reason.

by Anonymousreply 101March 8, 2021 9:59 PM

how shady that the Times published this!

by Anonymousreply 102March 8, 2021 10:11 PM

Betty never fails

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103March 8, 2021 10:15 PM

How shady that they printed facts!

by Anonymousreply 104March 8, 2021 10:25 PM

Gross. Even if it were true - we don't want Hawley.

R100 - even the inhabitants of Jupiter could see that Aaron Schock was gay. It wasn't exactly a surprise to anyone - except that he quickly morphed into a meth addicted gay prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 105March 8, 2021 10:29 PM

He's the new Rick Santorum. So bland there's no there there. Just a list virtue-signals that will get him elected.

by Anonymousreply 106March 8, 2021 10:30 PM

R105, and yet he still denied it...

by Anonymousreply 107March 8, 2021 10:37 PM

Homely wife always means...no Asian wife was willing or able.

by Anonymousreply 108March 8, 2021 10:59 PM

R108, ugly Evangelical wives are probably an even bigger indicator of a political closetcase.

by Anonymousreply 109March 8, 2021 11:02 PM

I had never seen his wife. He's disgusting in every way but he is not ugly enough in the traditional sense to not to do better than that Karen who is homely even in Missouri.

by Anonymousreply 110March 8, 2021 11:31 PM

Re: Stanford - it's interesting -- Wikipedia claims his mother was a Stanford graduate and cites a Politico article as its source. If you Google "Hawley mother Stanford" you get the Politico article and the snippet "by a mother who was a teacher--and a Stanford graduate."

Click on the article though and the bit about her bring a Stanford grad is now gone.

No idea if Politico accidentally fucked up or if Hawley had been lying about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111March 8, 2021 11:40 PM

R98, greed, desire for political power, need to snow conservative voters -- the usual.

by Anonymousreply 112March 8, 2021 11:44 PM

A sister?

by Anonymousreply 113March 8, 2021 11:45 PM

Interesting r111.

by Anonymousreply 114March 8, 2021 11:46 PM

R111, so Hawley got admitted to Stanford via legacy admission?

by Anonymousreply 115March 8, 2021 11:49 PM

R114 and R115 - it's hard to say.

The NYT article today had his parents both attending some no-name college in Kansas (Fort Hayes State) and I remembered reading that his mother was a Stanford alum so checked it out.

The Stanford bit seems to have been invented, but whether by Hawley or by a reporter making a mistake, it's hard to say.

by Anonymousreply 116March 9, 2021 12:04 AM

He didn't offer me enough money to beard for him

by Anonymousreply 117March 9, 2021 12:10 AM

[quote] Closet cases hang posters like that and then justify them with stories like the one Hawley told.

Ridiculous. If you're closeted why would you hang up a poster to get off on? Just hide your porn under your bed like anyone else. Sometimes the real answer is the simplest.

by Anonymousreply 118March 9, 2021 12:22 AM

LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119March 9, 2021 12:26 AM

[quote] A sister?

So you have a twin sister. Your feelings have now betrayed her too.

by Anonymousreply 120March 9, 2021 12:39 AM

[quote] He is such a creep ....who the fuck cares about abortion when you're 19 or 20?

A man who really hates women and wants to control them

by Anonymousreply 121March 9, 2021 12:58 AM

Ms Hawley has a hole the size of Texas.

by Anonymousreply 122March 9, 2021 1:05 AM

Does he go to Coachella?

by Anonymousreply 123March 9, 2021 1:09 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124March 9, 2021 1:27 AM

r105 A prostitute?

by Anonymousreply 125March 9, 2021 2:16 AM

Josh Hawley may have had three gay roommates in college.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126March 9, 2021 4:26 AM

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127March 9, 2021 4:29 AM

Does anyone else besides me think it’s really fucked up that your go-to insult for politicians you don’t like is that they’re gay?

by Anonymousreply 128March 9, 2021 4:40 AM

The insult isn’t that he’s gay

The insult is he’s a pussy closet case

by Anonymousreply 129March 9, 2021 4:46 AM

r128, most politicians we don't like don't have pictures of shirtless guys on their walls

by Anonymousreply 130March 9, 2021 4:48 AM

R129 uh huh. Then I guess making fun of Aaron Schock should have stopped by now.

by Anonymousreply 131March 9, 2021 4:48 AM

[quote] Then I guess making fun of Aaron Schock should have stopped by now.

Nobody’s accusing him of being secretly gay. Anymore.

by Anonymousreply 132March 9, 2021 4:51 AM

[quote]uh huh. Then I guess making fun of Aaron Schock should have stopped by now.

Aaron Schock finally came out, but he remains a ridiculous person who never was and still isn't a friend of the gay community. Or have you forgotten about his record of consistently voting against laws protecting the rights of gay people?

by Anonymousreply 133March 9, 2021 4:53 AM

Hawley = Sociopath, r66.

by Anonymousreply 134March 9, 2021 5:30 AM

[quote] I've noticed that when someone seems to be anti-gay, the worst accusation that datalounge can make is that they're also gay and won't admit it. I would hope that they weren't gay.

This isn't about ACCUSING someone to be gay, but to point out that homophobia CAN VERY LIKELY come from a place of self loathing where you hate something about others you hate within yourself.

Even nowadays self loathing can still be an issue for gay or LGBT youth.

by Anonymousreply 135March 9, 2021 5:39 AM

Did the NYT confirm which one goes up inside the other one?

by Anonymousreply 136March 9, 2021 8:11 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137March 9, 2021 8:38 AM

I stood up, I did. I stood up...I stood up and put my cock in the gloryhole for America.

by Anonymousreply 138March 9, 2021 8:48 AM

So many LULZ

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139March 9, 2021 9:36 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140March 9, 2021 9:37 AM

We hear you loud and clear, JoshHawleyMO 💅

by Anonymousreply 141March 9, 2021 10:07 AM

Hmmm

That Jennee LaMarque tweet at R126 dates back to January 9th.

I wonder if that is the NYT reporter's sole source for the poster or if other classmates confirmed it.

I hope they did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142March 9, 2021 10:33 AM

Josh Hawley would have been a Stanford Junior in 1999. This poster’s heyday was in the late Eighties and would have been EXTREMELY unusual to see by this time. As unusual as the Dan Gauthier image or the Scott Madsen Soloflex poster. Like, this is something he would have had to go searching for.

by Anonymousreply 143March 9, 2021 10:52 AM

In what circumstances would a straight man have this in his room? I can't think of one.

by Anonymousreply 144March 9, 2021 10:57 AM

I started college in 2000 and this would have been considered a cheesy dated poster by then, largely due to the 80s hair. We were in peak Abercrombie aesthetic by 1999.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145March 9, 2021 11:01 AM

I'm a gold star gay who's only a few years younger than Hawley, and even I only had a Goodfellas poster in college.

by Anonymousreply 146March 9, 2021 11:19 AM

I wonder if the poster was a ruse to distract from Josh being a sociopath even back then?

by Anonymousreply 147March 9, 2021 11:42 AM

“What is this emotion these human call WUV?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148March 9, 2021 11:47 AM

I hope that poster was laminated. Cum tends to warp and discolor paper.

by Anonymousreply 149March 9, 2021 11:56 AM

Stanford Undergrad

Hot Male torso over bed

Gay roommates

[bold] + [/bold]

Yale Law School

[italic] Say No More [/italic]

by Anonymousreply 150March 9, 2021 12:12 PM

Now I'm wondering if Josh and Matt (Gaetz) share Nestor? Or if there was at least one bitch slap fight over Josh hitting on Nestor?

by Anonymousreply 151March 9, 2021 12:54 PM

Just because a guy keeps a poster of a shirtless male model over his bed, and goes on to marry a homely classmate in his 30s, doesn't mean he might be a closeted gay man. 😒

by Anonymousreply 152March 9, 2021 1:16 PM

I wonder if this is a hit piece to stem the surge in donations he's receiving.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153March 9, 2021 1:20 PM

R51 the problem I always have with the goodies and baddies in the world is that Christ told us to embrace our enemies, to forgive the sinner and welcome them into your house. If we are all God's children then none of us are unredeemable. It's assholes like Hawley who retard and twist the Bible so that Christian love ends up being a robe to hide your bigotry and self- hate. As to Hawley being gay, I can't tell by a poster in college. I can tell you that he committed treason and should be in jail. No closets in federal prison.

by Anonymousreply 154March 9, 2021 1:25 PM

r154. Forgiveness is more about your own peace of mind.

Peace of mind = Heaven on earth

Holding grudges = Hell on Earth

Don't give guys like Josh the power to drag you down to hell with them. Refuse to play their game and avoid them.

Josh will sort himself out when he keeps trying to pander to Deplorables who don't want him.

by Anonymousreply 155March 9, 2021 1:43 PM

The people who are sending him $15 checks do not read the New York Times R153, nor do they know anyone who does.

(In truth, I could have stopped the above sentence at the word "read.")

by Anonymousreply 156March 9, 2021 2:17 PM

All the more reason to make it visceral, R156. The first part of your statement is correct. One of the things I have found is that someone/organizations flood conservative accounts with articles that are 180 degree removed from the headline and still get whatever their desired effect is. At this very moment dozens of them have pictures of Dr. Rachel Levine regardless of the content.

Think of this as a war between 45 and his loyalist vs. the establishment of Dick and now Liz Cheney.

by Anonymousreply 157March 9, 2021 2:28 PM

He always looks as if someone landed a fish hook 🪝 on the corner of his mouth and is pulling hard.

by Anonymousreply 158March 9, 2021 2:37 PM

LOL I wish this dude would say more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159March 9, 2021 3:02 PM

Gay men are really such POS’s if they sleep with this guy and then protect him

Same with Aaron Schock who was apparently getting tons of action while he was an antigay Congressman in Congress, including with his own intern!

by Anonymousreply 160March 9, 2021 3:06 PM

Just because you guys are pervs doesn’t mean Hawley is. Get your minds out of the gutter. Maybe he really is just pro-life. Is it so hard for you to imagine someone with wholesome values? Are you that far removed from your humanity?

Maybe stop thinking of everyone as sexual objects for 30 seconds.

by Anonymousreply 161March 9, 2021 3:11 PM

Wonkette pulling no punches

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162March 9, 2021 3:14 PM

I've seen so many Republicans in DC -not just elected- who just seem closeted and they're married to some really unattractive women.

by Anonymousreply 163March 9, 2021 3:15 PM

Perfect

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164March 9, 2021 3:18 PM

His face looks like the fin on a 57 Chevy.

by Anonymousreply 165March 9, 2021 3:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166March 9, 2021 3:19 PM

I think he looks like a baboon.

by Anonymousreply 167March 9, 2021 3:21 PM

R161 is delusional.

by Anonymousreply 168March 9, 2021 3:22 PM

Joshy misses college.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169March 9, 2021 3:24 PM

R161 is Josh Hawley. We see you, girl.

by Anonymousreply 170March 9, 2021 3:24 PM

R168, put him on ignore like most of us already did. He isn't worth reading. It's like watching feces get smeared on a wall.

by Anonymousreply 171March 9, 2021 3:24 PM

^ LOL I already had him ignore. Definitely a MAGAt.

by Anonymousreply 172March 9, 2021 3:26 PM

Defacto’s our resident nazi-apologist

by Anonymousreply 173March 9, 2021 3:36 PM

To survey Mr. Hawley’s life is indeed to see a consistency in the broad strokes of his political cosmology. Yet interviews with more than 50 people close to Mr. Hawley cast light on what, in the haze of charm and first impressions, his admirers often seemed to miss: an attachment to the steady cadence of ascension, and a growing comfort with doing what might be necessary to maintain it.

Mr. Hawley’s Stanford adviser, the historian David Kennedy, struggled to reconcile his memories with the now-infamous image of the senator, fist raised in solidarity with pro-Trump demonstrators shortly before they descended on the Capitol. “The Josh I knew was not an angry young person,” he recalled. “But when I see him now on television, he just always seems angry — really angry.”

Dr. Kennedy acknowledged that Mr. Hawley was just one of many Republicans in the Trump era who had steeped their brand in “anger and resentment and grievance.” But for many of those once close to Mr. Hawley, that was the point: How did a man who seemed so special turn out to be just like everyone else?

And what, they wondered, did Josh Hawley have to be so angry about?

“I’ve been very disappointed to see who he has become,” said Kristen Ruehter-Thompson, a close friend growing up who was once Mr. Hawley’s prom date.

Even his middle school principal, Barbara Weibling, has weighed in. “I’m not surprised he’s a politician and that he’s shooting for the presidency,” said Ms. Weibling, a vocal supporter of Democrats. “The only thing is, I think he had a strict moral upbringing, and I was really disappointed he would suck the country into the lies that Trump told about the election. I just think that’s wrong.”

There was never any question that Mr. Hawley was going places. Born on the last day of the 1970s, he was raised with an eye toward the future and a destiny aimed beyond Lexington

His views and trajectory were shaped by his parents, Ron and Virginia, who met at Fort Hays State University in Kansas. She was Kansas Junior Miss in 1973 and graduated summa cum laude, majoring in English. Ron was a football player who worked as a probation officer after college, before becoming a prosperous banker.

Theirs was a traditional, patriarchal and churchgoing household. After pursuing a career as a teacher, Mrs. Hawley “became a speaker and leader of Christian spiritual renewal conferences and retreats in Missouri, Kansas and Arkansas,” according to an account in a Kansas paper. She also ran prayer groups at the family’s Methodist church.

Ms. Ruehter-Thompson said Mr. Hawley’s “dad was more of the influence,” adding, “There were always discussions of Rush Limbaugh.”

One of his fellow clerks was Erin Morrow. She had been just one year ahead of Mr. Hawley at Yale, but it wasn’t until the two shared an office that they became close.

Mr. Hawley would later occasionally adopt the folksy affect of a farm child, but Ms. Morrow was the real thing. She had grown up on a cattle farm in New Mexico and, as a student at Texas A&M, had been a member of the All-American Livestock Judging Team. (One of her professors would recall her as among his most impressive students “in her understanding of what is really important in beef-cattle breeding.”) Yale classmates remembered her as brilliant and unpretentious. She and Mr. Hawley wed in 2010.

“I don’t think he had much interest in that office, really,” said J. Andrew Hirth, who served as deputy general counsel under Mr. Hawley’s predecessor, Chris Koster, a Democrat. “From the moment he got there, he was looking toward the Senate.”

He was increasingly absent from the office. Sometimes he was meeting with potential backers for his Senate campaign; one local paper reported that he was leaving work midday to exercise at a gym about a half-hour away. A photograph of a casually clothed Mr. Hawley buying wine on a workday afternoon circulated on social media.

The attorney general’s office was quickly hollowed out of talent as Mr. Hawley appointed key officials with stronger religious than managerial credentials.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174March 9, 2021 3:37 PM

He vaguely looks like he could be Seth Meyers' inbred cousin

by Anonymousreply 175March 9, 2021 3:40 PM

Doesn't his wife live in one state with the kids and he lives in another?

by Anonymousreply 176March 9, 2021 3:40 PM

LOL. It's what's known as a "hit piece" R174

by Anonymousreply 177March 9, 2021 3:42 PM

She lives with him in Virginia in the DC burbs R176

I know this because people were protesting at his house and he made a big deal over how mean they were and how scary. I want to say they live in Arlington, but you can Google.

by Anonymousreply 178March 9, 2021 3:43 PM

R177 Gee, I wonder who might have an incentive to kneecap a potential rival in the 2024 presidential primary? Couldn't be the fascist who is friends with the "fake news" media in the form of ass licker Maggie Haberman, could it? Gee, so strange how this happens. Almost as if it isn't a coincidence and we'll be seeing more stories like this on Rubio, Romney, Graham and a bunch of other Republicans in the near future. Funny how that works.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179March 9, 2021 3:45 PM

Haberman didn't write this story.

by Anonymousreply 180March 9, 2021 3:48 PM

There are plenty of people who want him neutered. Even McTurte could want him muzzled. Doesn’t make him any less of a Sister.

by Anonymousreply 181March 9, 2021 3:49 PM

Funny how many of you respond to me when you all have me on ignore.

You all [italic]wish[/italic] he were gay. Face it, he’s just a typical pussy hound red-blooded all-American male.

The poster is not sexual. You’re all sexualizing it because you want to get fucked by a guy who looks like Josh. So do I. But it ain’t gonna happen, ladies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182March 9, 2021 3:49 PM

We've had some DC insiders on DL. Tell us where all of the closet-case married Republicans hangout.

by Anonymousreply 183March 9, 2021 3:52 PM

R182 Miss Lindsey is in a tizzy this morning.

by Anonymousreply 184March 9, 2021 3:53 PM

Everytime I have been to DC I have fucked closet case Rethuglicans.

by Anonymousreply 185March 9, 2021 3:56 PM

I want deets r185.

by Anonymousreply 186March 9, 2021 3:59 PM

[quote] She had grown up on a cattle farm in New Mexico and, as a student at Texas A&M, had been a member of the All-American Livestock Judging Team. (One of her professors would recall her as among his most impressive students “in her understanding of what is really important in beef-cattle breeding.”)

How was this nugget overlooked about Joshie's beautiful love Erin? You DLers are really falling down on the job.

by Anonymousreply 187March 9, 2021 4:01 PM

What's up with all these sad GOP queens like Matt Gaetz, Miss Lindz, and Josh Hawley? Is clinging to religion and far right a way of trying to deflect speculation? "Sorry, Steve can't be gay....he's a Conservative who loves the lord!"

by Anonymousreply 188March 9, 2021 4:08 PM

Not quite, R188.

It’s more like a way of proving to Daddy and/or Mommy that don’t do naughty thoughts and deeds.

You’re the Best Little (perfect) Boy In The World !

Look at my [bold] grades ! [/bold]

by Anonymousreply 189March 9, 2021 4:25 PM

They're desperate to pray the gay away, R188

Also, modern conservatism doesn't have any ideas or substance. It's all a facade. So they can put it on and it almost doesn't matter what's on the inside or what you do as long as you wear the appearance properly. That's how Cuomo and Cawthorn can be accused of the same harassment but only one gets any criticism.

by Anonymousreply 190March 9, 2021 4:28 PM

R185, please tell us more. What did they do in DC? Politicians? Lawyers? Lobbyists?

by Anonymousreply 191March 9, 2021 4:28 PM

R169, someone please use the ReFace App to put Hawley's face on gay porn gifs, and then clutter his wife's Twitter with it. You'd be doing the lord's work!

by Anonymousreply 192March 9, 2021 4:33 PM

For the thousandth time, Reface doesn’t allow porn.

by Anonymousreply 193March 9, 2021 4:34 PM

^Sad! His wife deserves to know.

by Anonymousreply 194March 9, 2021 4:35 PM

[quote] What's up with all these sad GOP queens like Matt Gaetz, Miss Lindz, and Josh Hawley?

Some self loathing gays are very eager to prove to themselves and more importantly others that they still can be superconservative alpha males despite their homosexual urges.

In the past it wasn't uncommon for guys, who struggle with their true sexual identity, to choose hypermasculine careers, professions, or hobbies to overcompensate for something they saw as a vital flaw in themselves.

by Anonymousreply 195March 9, 2021 4:35 PM

I wonder if muscular wonder boy Josh could take DL heartthrob Adam Kinzinger? I think Adam would wipe the floor with the wonder boy.

by Anonymousreply 196March 9, 2021 4:39 PM

Why are you assuming he hasn't already, R196?

by Anonymousreply 197March 9, 2021 4:44 PM

Kitzinger has military training. Hawley's just lifting weights or tacking homoerotic posters on walls.

by Anonymousreply 198March 9, 2021 4:46 PM

Sorry, Adam Kinzinger has military training.

by Anonymousreply 199March 9, 2021 4:47 PM

[quote]Some self loathing gays are very eager to prove to themselves and more importantly others that they still can be superconservative alpha males despite their homosexual urges.

"I may have an irresistible urge to have sex with Chad, but at least I don't want to kill unborn babies, so God still loves me."

by Anonymousreply 200March 9, 2021 4:54 PM

[quote]Defacto’s our resident nazi-apologist

Fun fact: Defacto is one of the 12 charter members of One Million Moms.

by Anonymousreply 201March 9, 2021 5:03 PM

[quote] "I may have an irresistible urge to have sex with Chad, but at least I don't want to kill unborn babies, so God still loves me."

The Ecclesiastical version of a carbon offset.

by Anonymousreply 202March 9, 2021 5:04 PM

Chad = 80s gay pornstar name.

by Anonymousreply 203March 9, 2021 5:05 PM

Lol r201. I can’t deny that you bitches do make me laugh from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 204March 9, 2021 5:07 PM

Merciless new video:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205March 9, 2021 5:34 PM

Not really R205

That video would have been much better if they'd put the Senator's names up while they were talking--it assumes the average person knows who they are.

And the"blessed are the peacemakers" guy- hard to tell if he's a good guy or a hypocrite Republican.

When they finally do put the names up at the end, they move too fast for anyone to read them. Which matters because Swalwell's tweet says "Know Their Names"

Also Raskin is great but someone should have talked to him about the hair. And he should have been on in voiceover, not on camera--showing him is just wasted time.

by Anonymousreply 206March 9, 2021 5:56 PM

I think the fact that you can analyze it so critically indicates that you are desensitized, R206.

Which is a separate but valid argument.

by Anonymousreply 207March 9, 2021 5:59 PM

I want to hear from the Dlers who've fucked closeted DC Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 208March 9, 2021 6:01 PM

^ me too!

by Anonymousreply 209March 9, 2021 6:08 PM

R184 I wonder if she's going to jump over the Golden Gate Bridge for us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210March 9, 2021 6:25 PM

Not at all R207

It fails to do what it was intended to do which is to get people to remember the names of the GOP traitors.

Raskin is the main person I remember from the video.

by Anonymousreply 211March 9, 2021 6:42 PM

I guess this is the real reason Glenn Greenwald is such a fan of Hawley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212March 9, 2021 9:44 PM

I agree. Kinzinger probably knows 17 different ways to snap Hawley's neck...

by Anonymousreply 213March 9, 2021 9:52 PM

I am still concerned that the only source the reporter has about the poster is the lesbian (see tweet at R126) who may have been joking/trolling.

by Anonymousreply 214March 9, 2021 11:19 PM

I wonder if Kinzinger and Hawley have hooked up

by Anonymousreply 215March 9, 2021 11:43 PM

[quote] I wonder if Kinzinger and Hawley have hooked up

I would bet on that, factoring in both convenience and discretion.

I also wonder if that gives Adam a shield to speak out as much as he has been.

by Anonymousreply 216March 9, 2021 11:54 PM

[quote]I am still concerned that the only source the reporter has about the poster is the lesbian (see tweet at [R126]) who may have been joking/trolling.

I would be very surprised if the NYT allowed the use of a single source for this.

by Anonymousreply 217March 10, 2021 1:14 AM

Do you think Russia has Kompromat on him?

by Anonymousreply 218March 10, 2021 1:37 AM

Là Sènatrice has declared she isn't gay. She calls herself Lady G. on dates and during after hours. Would that make her MtF trans for half the time?

by Anonymousreply 219March 10, 2021 2:02 AM

^We don't want her. We never wanted her.

by Anonymousreply 220March 10, 2021 2:04 AM

R213 But does Adam know 17 ways to get him to shoot his load, that is the real question?

by Anonymousreply 221March 10, 2021 3:33 AM

I've always thought Josh was smokin hot! Tall, handsome, a very lean body, and big overdeveloped pecs. My taste in body type. He is very articulate and has an Alpha Male personality that takes a stand for what he believes in. He doesn't fold like so many squishy DC crustaceans. I think they used to call that backbone. I would love to have him as my partner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222March 10, 2021 7:32 AM

After some deliberation, I consider this poster the first in a series of events that will culminate in Sen Hawley presenting hole, Schock-style.

by Anonymousreply 223March 10, 2021 8:15 AM

[quote]I wonder if Kinzinger and Hawley have hooked up

Recent events have proven Kinzinger to be entirely out of Josh's league. Sadly, he must settle for Matt Gaetz/Butthead.

by Anonymousreply 224March 10, 2021 8:18 AM

[quote]Sadly, he must settle for Matt Gaetz/Butthead.

Oh hell no!

by Anonymousreply 225March 10, 2021 8:32 AM

R222 Squishy crustaceans? What the hell, by their very nature crustaceans are the opposite of squishy, they are crunchy having that prominent exoskeleton. What the hell were you trying to say?

by Anonymousreply 226March 10, 2021 12:10 PM

LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227March 10, 2021 12:39 PM

I can't figure out if R222 is a satire post.

by Anonymousreply 228March 10, 2021 12:47 PM

Why do they keep calling that baby a newborn, it’s at the very least a month old?

by Anonymousreply 229March 10, 2021 12:48 PM

[quote]I've always thought Josh was smokin hot! Tall, handsome, a very lean body, and big overdeveloped pecs

He's 5'7"

by Anonymousreply 230March 10, 2021 1:57 PM

R222 well said. I think he has a sexy voice too.

by Anonymousreply 231March 10, 2021 1:59 PM

Takes a stand for what he believes in? By that you means he makes shit up to pander to uneducated people, right?

by Anonymousreply 232March 10, 2021 2:48 PM

Refinery29 piece at R227 sort of skirts the gay issue. You have to read through the lines which many of their readers won't

by Anonymousreply 233March 10, 2021 2:57 PM

Yes, PLEASE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234March 10, 2021 4:04 PM

Wait I was born in 71 and I'm not even 50 yet how is a guy born in the same year 52?

by Anonymousreply 235March 10, 2021 4:26 PM

R226, if R222 is serious, he's obviously a mess. The type of moron who writes to prisoners (no offense, Momma). Being a craven political douchebag who is willing to undermine democracy is what a damaged idiot like R222 looks for - if it isn't satire as R228 mentions.

And he isn't an "alpha" in the traditional sense. He's a tool.

by Anonymousreply 236March 10, 2021 4:39 PM

R235, look at the year at the top - it's a joke. They're saying Jon Hamm will become the next Senator from MO in '22

by Anonymousreply 237March 10, 2021 4:41 PM

Someone tell the Picasso faced traitor we don't want him or his sad old wrinkled mess Miss Lindsey.

by Anonymousreply 238March 10, 2021 5:06 PM

Do we think he masterbated to the poster and if so does seeing the baby at the same time fuck you up and make you a perv?

by Anonymousreply 239March 10, 2021 5:33 PM

The issue isn’t even that he’s a closet case, R129.

It’s that Hawley is a public official trying to use the law and government to deny gay rights — and everyone else— when he’s a cocksucker.

Boris DeFuckedo is always trying to slander liberals and change the intent. Nobody hates him because he’s gay.

He’s a liar and a hypocrite who harms women, gays and other minorities.

by Anonymousreply 240March 10, 2021 6:59 PM

Maybe DeFuckedo should stop thinking of people on DL as unwitting objects of right-wing trollery for 30 seconds.

by Anonymousreply 241March 10, 2021 7:19 PM

R222 he caved immediately after the coup failed and abandoned his insurgent Deplorables and said they were all criminals and that he was disgusted by them.

by Anonymousreply 242March 10, 2021 7:24 PM

[quote]I wonder if Kinzinger and Hawley have hooked up

Kinzinger definitely had a thing witch Schock. The signs were all there with hindsight. Schock is just proof that denying being gay is meaningless. I'm impressed at how well DL can sniff them out. the Senatrice, Kinzinger, Hawley, Gaetz ... all gay.

by Anonymousreply 243March 19, 2021 4:07 AM

I bet if someone dug for salacious dirt in D.C. as they do with Hollywood we would be left reeling.

by Anonymousreply 244March 19, 2021 2:57 PM

R243 Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245March 19, 2021 3:05 PM

So he didn't even have friends at Stanford?

by Anonymousreply 246March 20, 2021 5:46 AM

[quote] I'm impressed at how well DL can sniff them out. the Senatrice, Kinzinger, Hawley, Gaetz ... all gay.

Don't forget us!

by Anonymousreply 247March 20, 2021 5:50 AM

I don't approve of anything Josh Hawley stands for and I would most certainly not have sex with him, but he does looks pretty in a preppy douche bro sort of way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248March 20, 2021 5:55 AM

Sorry, ... but he does look pretty ...

by Anonymousreply 249March 20, 2021 5:56 AM

^ No he doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 250March 20, 2021 6:40 PM

Has anyone mentioned that it seems like he might have a big dick?

by Anonymousreply 251March 20, 2021 6:43 PM

R251 If that's the case then he will be a DL favorite who can do no wrong!

by Anonymousreply 252March 20, 2021 7:15 PM

Why do some people assume every guy they like MUST have a big dick? There are plenty of butt ugly guys who are hung and gorgeous guys with tinymeat

by Anonymousreply 253March 20, 2021 7:19 PM

For some reason, and I know he is a bad guy...

There is something very sexy about Josh Hawley.

Plus he is a handsome guy & his wife is ugly, that marriage is questionable.

by Anonymousreply 254March 20, 2021 9:51 PM

Sexy? Hell no. He seems like a dork who wears pleated khakis

by Anonymousreply 255March 20, 2021 10:00 PM

But Josh is very attractive and married a dud of a girl.

Think they both are religious, he may stay married, but no way is he gonna be faithful for the long term.

by Anonymousreply 256March 20, 2021 11:50 PM

[quote]I'm much more shocked that Josh Hawley went to Stanford. He's a blithering idiot.

Pathetic, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 257March 21, 2021 12:07 AM

[quote] Most days, with ice cream. Early on, when my wife and I were dating, we went to the grocery store, and I told her that sometimes I just buy birthday cakes, and I eat them. And she said: 'Really? I do, too.'

Stay in your lane, Tom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258March 21, 2021 12:12 AM

"Early on, when my wife and I were dating, we went to the grocery store, and I told her that sometimes I just buy birthday cakes, and I eat them."

Gurl's eating her feelings.

by Anonymousreply 259March 21, 2021 1:40 AM

Drinking and eating cake all day kills the pain

by Anonymousreply 260March 21, 2021 1:41 AM

r248 also doesn't approve of anything Trump stands for and would most certainly not have sex with him, but all Americans should be rioting in the U.S. Capitol until Trump is reenstated and Hillary stops that pedophile ring in the Ukraine while Hunter Biden runs that Underground Mexican Railroad to America.

by Anonymousreply 261March 21, 2021 5:54 AM

r261. Sure Jan.

I believe you give people, you don't agree with, a lot more power by getting too emotional and calling them names or demean their looks. Look at guys like Milo who exploited the reactions of Liberals who reacted to his stunts.

Hawley is bad because of his politics. Throwing in that he's ugly or insinuate that he's also bad for being gay and in the closet just makes it look personal and kind of unhinged. You know, what Deplorables do to Liberals.

by Anonymousreply 262March 21, 2021 6:37 AM

Republican ass-licker says what?

Fascism is not hot.

by Anonymousreply 263March 21, 2021 6:44 AM

r263, oh Milo. You're not fooling anyone by trying too hard.

by Anonymousreply 264March 21, 2021 6:49 AM

Think he is a supressed man.

The kind of dude who married the homeliness girl in th bunch to fit in what society & religion tells him to...

But they just had another baby, so Josh is fucking her during the pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 265March 21, 2021 7:01 AM

He holds the wine bottle like a gay

by Anonymousreply 266March 21, 2021 7:11 AM

Do you guys think Josh Hawley would grease-up a Trump sign and stuff my hole with it before Trump's second inauguration next month?

I'll give him a nickel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267March 21, 2021 7:24 AM

Pretty sure he is fucking a hot girl/guy on side & maintaining his wife for appearances.

by Anonymousreply 268March 21, 2021 7:41 AM

[quote]But Josh is very attractive and married a dud of a girl.

This Hawley troll is super annoying. First of all, Josh Hawley doesn't fit the mainstream definition of "attractive" because he's a short 5'7". Look at him on his tippy-toes looking at that wine shelf. No woman wants that.

by Anonymousreply 269March 21, 2021 7:58 AM

Josh is 5”11 not 5”7, which is the same height as DTM, whom you dudes also view as attractive.

by Anonymousreply 270March 21, 2021 8:23 AM

He's not 5'11". He's up to Trump's shoulder. Can't be bothered to look for the picture.

by Anonymousreply 271March 21, 2021 10:58 AM

If he's short, he is a pocket gay.

Nothing wrong with being a pocket gay. But everything's wrong with being an anti-gay politician.

by Anonymousreply 272March 21, 2021 11:02 AM

Has he done some glamor shots with the new baby where he’s shirtless and kid’s lying in his lap? I would think he’s want to recreate the picture for his Grindr?

by Anonymousreply 273March 21, 2021 11:07 AM

Is the Senatrice the godmother?

by Anonymousreply 274March 21, 2021 11:10 AM

r274. How dare you! I'm the FAIRY Godmother to you, you basic hussy!

by Anonymousreply 275March 21, 2021 11:57 AM

Are Linz & Josh friends?

by Anonymousreply 276March 21, 2021 8:17 PM

[quote] Greitens’ fellow Republican, Attorney General Josh Hawley, in a statement issued Wednesday evening, urged the governor to step down before impeachment proceedings could begin. He is the highest-ranking GOP politician to take that stand.

[quote] “The House Investigative Committee’s Report contains shocking, substantial, and corroborated evidence of wrongdoing by Governor Greitens,” said Hawley, who is the leading candidate to challenge Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo, in November. “The conduct the report details is certainly impeachable, in my judgment, and the House is well within its rights to proceed on that front. But the people of Missouri should not be put through that ordeal. Governor Greitens should resign immediately.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277March 22, 2021 10:37 PM

You think he's a top or a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 278March 25, 2021 10:42 AM

The model, as someone upthread mentioned, is Adam Perry. He was one of the sexy boy toy dancers on Dead or Alive’s Rip It Up Tour alongside hot soap actor James Hyde. Both Perry and Hyde also appeared in several DOA music videos. He’s on Pete Burns’s right in this video (stage left), bubble butt exposed for all to see.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279March 25, 2021 11:29 AM

There is no way a straight guy would marry his current wife-she looks 60 years old.

by Anonymousreply 280March 25, 2021 7:00 PM

Do we really think Josh might be married for appearances?

She is definitely not attractive and he is could probably get it.

Unfortunately they fucked last year-because they had a baby in November.

by Anonymousreply 281March 27, 2021 9:04 PM

Is closeted Josh the father of those children?

by Anonymousreply 282April 2, 2021 12:46 AM

R282 Or did he just traffic them like Matt Gaetz?

by Anonymousreply 283April 2, 2021 12:48 AM

Does Josh keep a guy or girl as the side piece?

by Anonymousreply 284April 2, 2021 9:41 PM

Remember when this happened? That was fun!

by Anonymousreply 285April 28, 2021 3:37 AM

“I do both Jay and Jane, they make me feel the same.” LOL

by Anonymousreply 286April 28, 2021 3:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!