Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nicolas Fairford - Designer and Advisor on Fine Living Part TWO

The other thread maxed out, so you can continue to discuss our working-class gone posh designer and lifestyle advisor.

Why not begin by spending a perfect day in Edinburgh. COVID be damned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579May 12, 2021 6:33 PM

The boy needs eyewear that makes a statement, maybe a Swifty Lazar or Iris Apfel sort of a look.

by Anonymousreply 1March 7, 2021 1:16 AM

There are two continuations threads for Nicolas. One is called Part TWO and the other one is called PART 2. Can they be consolidated?

by Anonymousreply 2March 7, 2021 1:18 AM

r2, let me see what I can do.

by Anonymousreply 3March 7, 2021 1:32 AM

[quote]...the City I call Home.

So he's what one would call a capital lad?

But I doubt the hue of the top lips matches that of the lower pair.

by Anonymousreply 4March 7, 2021 1:51 AM

Coinslot, 1.6 cm to be exact.

by Anonymousreply 5March 7, 2021 2:04 AM

I think he’s FABULOUS!!!!! As if Merchant-Ivory did YouTubes.

by Anonymousreply 6March 7, 2021 2:12 AM

Whose bussy is more pink, Nicolas or Shawn Mendes?

by Anonymousreply 7March 7, 2021 2:31 AM

[quote] The other thread maxed out, so you can continue to discuss our working-class gone posh designer and lifestyle advisor.

Yes, OP, it did. You and your fellow troll farm minions made sure of that. He's your targeted obsession, so you can continue to discuss him. He is not "our working-class gone posh designer and lifestyle advisor." He is yours.

Please stop casting a wide net. It is a bad habit of yours and presumptuous. You don't speak for me.

by Anonymousreply 8March 7, 2021 2:33 AM

He's old news. No longer relevant. Nothing to see here,

by Anonymousreply 9March 7, 2021 2:57 AM

ooh hunny someone is PRESSED

by Anonymousreply 10March 7, 2021 3:01 AM

R2

[quote]There are two continuations threads for Nicolas. One is called Part TWO and the other one is called PART 2. Can they be consolidated?

Three actually, I started one as well, didnt see this one

This one seems to have got off the ground best so might as well let the others die and roll with this one

R8 lots of people were on that thread, me included. I was actually asked to start a new thread by someone on the previous one, which is why I did it, didnt realise two other people got in before me. He's popular here

by Anonymousreply 11March 7, 2021 5:26 AM

I'll just repost this old blog of his another poster found and linked to in the old thread.

Its not current and most of the more recent posts he's put on his website, but there are some older posts he hasnt moved yet that have some really interesting content about old houses and interiors

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 8, 2021 1:51 AM

All hail the one and only true continuation of the Nicolas Fairford thread!

by Anonymousreply 13March 8, 2021 11:27 AM

Nicolas should replace Harry as Prince.

by Anonymousreply 14March 8, 2021 12:39 PM

I see him more as a lady in waiting.

by Anonymousreply 15March 8, 2021 4:54 PM

R14

[quote]Nicolas should replace Harry as Prince.

He's definitely much prettier! He's prettier than Megan too if you ask me, but then I'm biased

by Anonymousreply 16March 10, 2021 7:01 AM

r16 I agree. Sexually, he's not my type, but I do think he is very attractive. Even more importantly, he seems to have a very pleasant personality. He's neither arrogant nor bitchy. I'm a fan.

by Anonymousreply 17March 10, 2021 4:30 PM

R17 sexually he's exactly my type, which is part of why I wanted to keep this rolling. He's my current object of lust :)

Agree with everything else you said, he is very sweet, I'm def a fan too

by Anonymousreply 18March 10, 2021 7:20 PM

His usual Friday video is delayed - from his YT community page;

[quote]Hello everyone, I hope you are having a really great week so far. I just wanted to let you know that this weeks episode will be released on Saturday. As you know, I usually post every Friday, however this episode has been quite a difficult one to film and edit as I am renovating the bedroom and doing it all by myself. I can't wait for you all to see the end result x x Nicolas

Also bumping this as yet another thread has appeared about him, no surprise hes irresistable

by Anonymousreply 19March 12, 2021 5:17 PM

Hi Nick! Its getting a little obvious now though, don't you think hon?

by Anonymousreply 20March 12, 2021 5:55 PM

R19 So his sugar Daddy isn't home during lockdown with him?

by Anonymousreply 21March 12, 2021 6:27 PM

R21 he busted up with his ex (who appeared to be older and richer) last year before all the lockdown shit went down

He says on one of his vids he's single, think it was the Valentines one

So here's hoping

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 12, 2021 7:38 PM

New vid just out - "My Bedroom Makeover - how to decorate on a budget"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 13, 2021 6:38 PM

Sorry. I like him. He seems genuinely kind. I expected to hate him and make endless jokes here. I find him to be complete AMSR as well. Very relaxing to watch.

I love people who have the balls to create their own reality.

He's alright in my book.

by Anonymousreply 24March 13, 2021 6:42 PM

Look at him walking at 2:25 or so of R23's video. It's like he has nothing between his legs.

by Anonymousreply 25March 13, 2021 6:44 PM

Also, his idea of "pink" is odd; I would have called his bedroom paint bisque or even some kind of tan.

by Anonymousreply 26March 13, 2021 6:51 PM

It's a manly pink, R26. He discusses the manly pink in another video.

by Anonymousreply 27March 13, 2021 6:53 PM

One look and you know this prisspot squats to piss.

by Anonymousreply 28March 13, 2021 7:09 PM

He already had that color swatch in his purse as it was the selection he requested at his last anal bleaching appointment. Starfish pink.

by Anonymousreply 29March 13, 2021 7:11 PM

Oy! Those jeans. Trying to be 90's Town and Country bird hunting frau. But it's just skinny jeans on the Tin Man.

by Anonymousreply 30March 13, 2021 7:17 PM

R24, yeah he got the balls to create his own reality, and its beautiful. I love him

R25 its the cut of those jeans I think. When you see him elsewhere there's definitely something there. But I will happily volunteer to do in-person and oral investigative work in order to resolve this matter for once and for all, it was raised in the previous thread

R26, I was wondering about that too. Its more like a pale terracotta to me, nice colour though. How you see it will depend on the colour settings on your monitor too, maybe it is more pink in reality. I'd have to get access to his bedroom to ascertain this :-)

I do actually prefer the old pleated lampshades he had in his bedroom, the new ones dont really do it for me, too contemporary. Also need a tasselled fringe. And I would have added chintz upholstery on the chairs, bedspread and maybe the curtain over the bed. I like the curtain idea though, had something similar in my old place

by Anonymousreply 31March 13, 2021 7:59 PM

OK, you guys are slipping.

Noticed another affectation. The walk on the grass: he puts one foot directly in front of the other. Actually he even crosses the "center line." I think he was studying Naomi Campbell.

He was sponsored by the lampshade company (plus the paint & sheet sellers). The lampshade was awful.

by Anonymousreply 32March 13, 2021 8:01 PM

r25 Mmmmyeah. He probably has Irish ancestry.

by Anonymousreply 33March 13, 2021 8:06 PM

R32 good points. I think its real cute and sexy the way he minces like that, but yeah not for everybody

Lampshade wasnt the worst I've seen, just not great.

Those sheets though.... he's dead right about sheets. I got cotton 1000 or 1200 thread count sheets, and fuck they're nice to sleep in. My deadshit loser ex put me onto those, one of the few good things he ever did. Current partner has good high quality linen too, just as well cos my ex nicked mine. I'll never sleep in polyester or poly blend again, even if I end up living in my car

by Anonymousreply 34March 13, 2021 8:52 PM

V8fairy. You KILL me. I want someone to love me the way you love Nicholas. Oh man, you are too much!

by Anonymousreply 35March 13, 2021 8:58 PM

Here are the Frette sheets. Starting at $400 for a set. Not as crazy as I thought.

[quote] Those sheets though.... he's dead right about sheets.... I'll never sleep in polyester or poly blend again, even if I end up living in my car

There's some middle ground between Frette and poly blend sheets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 13, 2021 9:05 PM

This is quite possibly the gayest gay who ever gayed.

by Anonymousreply 37March 13, 2021 9:14 PM

His bedroom really did need a makeover. It did look like a child's (boy's) bedroom. No Bryan Singer jokes, please.

The way he paints is wack. You're supposed to first do all the areas perimeters (areas adjacent to moldings, etc.), then fill in the middle with the roller. He's got the roller out and the furniture is not even moved from the wall.

by Anonymousreply 38March 13, 2021 9:19 PM

R38- Check out his "Teacake" video. Underneath all of his "poshness" is a straight guy. He had very limited skills in making a dainty sandwich.

He is SO feminine, but has very butch qualities

He seems like a real mensch. I really like him.

And he has ZERO appeal to me sexually. But I dig him as a human being!

by Anonymousreply 39March 13, 2021 9:22 PM

There is something Bob Ross about his narration.

by Anonymousreply 40March 13, 2021 9:53 PM

R36, looked at that Frette site.... damn I gotta win me the lottery! Middle ground for me for sure. They have some real nice stuff for sure, like the duvet cover I linked, we call em "doonas" down under, dont ask me why

R38 Bedroom did need a lift, but yeah now you mention it the way he painted isnt the way I'd do it either, not that it really matters in the end. All the rooms I've painted I've filled in the edges first

R39 Yes he has a lovely soft personality, certainly adds to the attraction. I dont think there is a "straight guy" underneath though... if there is he is VERY well concealed!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 13, 2021 10:30 PM

[quote]Noticed another affectation. The walk on the grass: he puts one foot directly in front of the other.

I noticed this already at R25.

by Anonymousreply 42March 13, 2021 10:38 PM

[quote] Check out his "Teacake" video. Underneath all of his "poshness" is a straight guy. He had very limited skills in making a dainty sandwich. He is SO feminine, but has very butch qualities

R39, you need a tune-up on your gaydar.

by Anonymousreply 43March 13, 2021 10:46 PM

R43 tune-up on my gaydar would cost more then its worth. I got it at Dollar General. Its a piece of shit

by Anonymousreply 44March 13, 2021 10:50 PM

I think he's fabulous but that's a QUEEN. 100%, pure and unalloyed.

by Anonymousreply 45March 13, 2021 10:52 PM

So is "frett" the new "ver-sace"?

by Anonymousreply 46March 14, 2021 12:28 AM

"Its all about the shade"

YASSSSSS Nic in the mom jeans, high fashions

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 14, 2021 12:38 AM

Too fat.

NEXT!

by Anonymousreply 48March 14, 2021 1:24 AM

I can see his next episode ... Going on a keto diet. No longer vegan. Consulted with a doctor, health reasons. (Real reason: tired of being chubby, needs to get ripped and find a new man to replace the old man.)

by Anonymousreply 49March 14, 2021 1:26 AM

I was thinking he has Depends on under those jeans.

by Anonymousreply 50March 14, 2021 1:48 AM

He has an extremely normal 30 year old body, but because of the gaiety and fanciful lifestyle he lives, he is considered fat. A muscular physique would send his rising popularity into the stratospheres

by Anonymousreply 51March 14, 2021 2:01 AM

Also, R51, he's 5 foot 5.

by Anonymousreply 52March 14, 2021 2:42 AM

He's fine. I don't get why some people on here seem to hate him. He's doing something he likes and for a social media personality is at the low-end of self-obsessed narcissism. He's interested in things more than himself. Yeah, his interests are pretentious but who cares? He seems like a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 53March 14, 2021 2:58 AM

For some reason I’m kind of getting bored of him. I guess the novelty wore off for me.

by Anonymousreply 54March 14, 2021 3:02 AM

High-waisted pants are hard to pull off (for men, at least). The pants were really unflattering on him. A longer shirt, untucked, would have mitigated the situation. I actually like him in the white jeans.

by Anonymousreply 55March 14, 2021 3:37 AM

Glad this thread continued. I'm one of those guys who said he was a power bottom. But as i've gotten to like his content and his disposition I can only say that this boy must be sexually inert. Not one person on this DL website has gotten in bed with him. Wanna bet?

by Anonymousreply 56March 14, 2021 3:56 AM

[quote]High-waisted pants are hard to pull off (for men, at least).

That was never a problem for me.

by Anonymousreply 57March 14, 2021 4:04 AM

^ Nic, I've had sufficient

by Anonymousreply 58March 14, 2021 4:06 AM

Us DLers need to start commenting on his videos!

by Anonymousreply 59March 14, 2021 4:07 AM

I think he's strange for not even giving the slightest nod to masculinity. Not in his decor, or his dress, or his mannerisms. He's all woman. Lady. I guess that's pretty much who he's marketing to: middle age house fraus. It's great that he realizes that's his market, but he's over the top fey...almost drifting into camp.

by Anonymousreply 60March 14, 2021 4:38 AM

R51 exactly. He isnt fat, or even chubby.

Probably a better body than a lot of 30 year olds, just soft and dainty

I like his physique exactly like it is. I like everything about him exactly as it is

by Anonymousreply 61March 14, 2021 7:24 AM

R56

[quote]Not one person on this DL website has gotten in bed with him. Wanna bet?

There was someone on the previous thread who said he had him off of Tinder, thread linked below. It is the reply 352 in that thread

I would LOVE to have been that person!! and I'm not the only one, a few others find him sexy as fuck too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 14, 2021 7:37 AM

I just watched his bedroom makeover video. I really like those lamp bases. Next week he is doing a Q&A session for his YouTube channel and has asked for questions to be sent in!

There simply must be some Datalounge questions for him!!! There must be. What are we going to ask?

I really don't think a question about caftans would go astray...

by Anonymousreply 63March 14, 2021 8:12 AM

R62 - I thought it was worth posting R352's post from the other thread for posterity.

[italic]"Hahaaaa I cannot believe this! I fucked this guy on a business trip to Edinburgh last Summer! We met on tinder and I had no idea who he was until I randomly came across his YouTube channel just now. Let me tell you this..He is nothing like this in real life. Tiny..skinny twink body, about 5 5 total bottom with amazing tight arse. Pounded him all night long and then jizzed all over those hot lips!".[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 64March 14, 2021 8:15 AM

I'm not seeing outright hate for him here. He's just not very good at what he does, unless you have frauish standards (British division). Making vegan tea sandwiches, découpaging little wooden boxes, doing one's living room in matte, washed-out colors—he just has very limited skills and taste. Fine for a YouTube channel. His value is more as a miracle of effeminacy; he has a soothing presence, like Bob Ross (cf. R40) crossed with Walter Mercado.

by Anonymousreply 65March 14, 2021 11:05 AM

R64 He lives in the New Town part of Edinburgh. My boyfriend sees him out and about around town all the time. The last letter of his postcode is a B and he lives on a road named after a Duke.

Let me know if you need more information ladies.

by Anonymousreply 66March 14, 2021 1:46 PM

R46 I thought he was pronouncing it wrong! It's "fret-tay" isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 67March 14, 2021 2:21 PM

r67 Yes, he pronounced Frette incorrectly. Several people left comments to that effect on YouTube. Not only did he not delete the comments, he acknowledged them and thanked people for the correction. That's so refreshing! And makes me like him even more. Nicolas is aspirational, but he's not pretentious.

by Anonymousreply 68March 14, 2021 4:28 PM

I like him. His vids are soothing.

by Anonymousreply 69March 14, 2021 4:41 PM

Tried watching a couple of his vids but I kept wanting to slap him and yell "snap out of it".

by Anonymousreply 70March 14, 2021 5:34 PM

Reminds me of the time I was at an open house and the realtor showing the place kept referring to the stone "fox finish."

She meant faux. LOL

by Anonymousreply 71March 14, 2021 7:42 PM

He rips off his American friend. Using 'masculine pinks' and books on every table. Dear Niccy is tasteful, but not original. He'll one day find his style, this is his awkward pre-network TV era. He'll have a PBS show about being British in about 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 72March 14, 2021 7:57 PM

[quote]Also, his idea of "pink" is odd; I would have called his bedroom paint bisque or even some kind of tan.

I thought it was just me who found that strange.

by Anonymousreply 73March 15, 2021 4:40 AM

So what’s his cock like?

by Anonymousreply 74March 15, 2021 4:48 AM

It appears as if he ties a ping pong ball around it and shoves it up his ass. Then lots of strategic duct tape for that totally "flat" look.

by Anonymousreply 75March 15, 2021 5:04 AM

He's no Huell Howser

by Anonymousreply 76March 15, 2021 5:51 AM

Discussion of Nic is flagging, so here's a minor point to keep things going: I've noticed in several recent videos that he sometimes wears women's cardigans. The convention is that men's clothes have buttons on the right, while women's have buttons on the left. In, for example, "Looking Back - A Tour of My Former Country Home", his cardigan has buttons sewn on the left. I hope he's not transitioning, he's perfect as he is.

by Anonymousreply 77March 16, 2021 4:04 PM

R77 don't think so, most of my shirts and cardigans I bought when I lived in UK had buttons on left. Must be an American thing with them on right.

by Anonymousreply 78March 16, 2021 4:48 PM

[quote] So what’s his cock like?

Quite likely uncut, but very, very clean.

by Anonymousreply 79March 16, 2021 4:59 PM

r78 Really?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80March 16, 2021 5:11 PM

[quote]Discussion of Nic is flagging

As I mentioned upthread, I think the novelty has kind of worn off. It seems like he’s running out of ideas.

by Anonymousreply 81March 16, 2021 5:20 PM

I think he has situational depression.

by Anonymousreply 82March 16, 2021 5:22 PM

He reminds me of a guy I dated. Born in the Netherlands and raised in Australia since the age of two. He managed to completely purge himself of his Aussie accent and instead spoke with an upper class London accent. He was a very sweet guy, but most people were irritated that he made himself sound as non-Australian as possible.

by Anonymousreply 83March 16, 2021 9:14 PM

R74 I wanna know too

On his Youtube community page (linked) he put this

[quote]Hello everyone. Tomorrow I am going to be filming my Q&A for Friday. If you have a question you would like to ask me, please do so here. Thank you so much!

Maybe an opportunity to ask?

R77 I didnt notice that, not the sort of thing I usually pick up on. But I agree he is divine perfection as he is

R80 I did not know that. Wouldnt mean much to me anyway as I usually dont button them up as I am wearing a wifebeater underneath. Some I rip the sleeves off of so they dont get tangled in machinery or covered in oil/dirt

R82 He doesnt appear depressed, but given that they're still in lockdown I wouldnt be surprised if he was. He's also recently had a breakup. A lot of people are depressed in lockdown, especially in winter, must be grim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84March 17, 2021 9:44 AM

Quite fey.

by Anonymousreply 85March 17, 2021 4:05 PM

We should gather together some questions for him.

by Anonymousreply 86March 17, 2021 4:18 PM

I am curious as to his pronouns!

by Anonymousreply 87March 17, 2021 4:20 PM

His poo smells.

by Anonymousreply 88March 17, 2021 7:42 PM

I don't know how recent his breakup was. Seems like it was at least a year ago, at this point. However, IIRC, he said it was a long-lasting relationship, like ten years or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 89March 17, 2021 7:48 PM

Wonder why they broke up?

by Anonymousreply 90March 17, 2021 7:59 PM

R90, previous speculation is that it was a sugar daddy / sugar baby relationship (loving, of course) and that Nicolas may have aged out. This is DL, so that's the type of speculation that's valid here.

by Anonymousreply 91March 17, 2021 8:03 PM

This has all been covered upthread and in the earlier thread. He said the relationship lasted about nine years and it ended amicably around holiday time 2019. Someone posted that his boyfriend was about 15 years older.

by Anonymousreply 92March 18, 2021 12:20 AM

He lives on the road with the Assay Office on the corner. Quite near the gay bars. My boyfriend sees him out and about a fair bit, up Broughton Street.

by Anonymousreply 93March 18, 2021 1:08 AM

He wouldn't give any of you a second glance.

by Anonymousreply 94March 18, 2021 1:18 AM

He's laughing all the way to the bank with you guys merching his videos with this and other threads.

by Anonymousreply 95March 18, 2021 1:23 AM

New video alert! Grab your tea girls, it's time for the show!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96March 19, 2021 6:44 PM

“How I grew my brand....”

by Anonymousreply 97March 19, 2021 6:46 PM

I’m surprised one of the steps to growing his brand wasn’t, “Have a toxic ‘friend’ post a link to your YouTube channel on a gay gossip site, where you’ll end up being both savaged and adored—as some strange curiosity worthy of discussion.”

by Anonymousreply 98March 19, 2021 6:50 PM

[quote] “How I grew my brand....”

Oh, so it's a video about bottoming tips.

by Anonymousreply 99March 19, 2021 8:16 PM

DL, listen to what I have to say and don’t show any reaction. I repeat, no reaction:

The posts are coming from inside Vanessa’s house.

Steady yourselves and calmly make your way to the exit. An officer will be there in a moment.

by Anonymousreply 100March 19, 2021 8:49 PM

R96 Goddamit I'm too busy to watch this right now, It'll be a nice treat for later

by Anonymousreply 101March 19, 2021 9:56 PM

Does he reveal whether he's cut or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 102March 19, 2021 10:11 PM

He’s British and from a poor background...he’s uncut.

by Anonymousreply 103March 19, 2021 10:15 PM

[quote] He’s British and from a poor background...he’s uncut.

He seems OCD about cleanliness so he keeps his dick smegma free.

by Anonymousreply 104March 19, 2021 11:33 PM

The buttons of that white sweater thing are definitely on the girls' side. I'm surprised I noticed that instinctively.

by Anonymousreply 105March 19, 2021 11:42 PM

Interesting how DL thinks 'not wealthy' means 'dirt poor'.

by Anonymousreply 106March 19, 2021 11:44 PM

It would be interesting to see how he is reacting to the DL threads; whether he be laughing loudly, or reaching for the razor blades. I mean he's gay, so if he hasn't discovered these threads, certainly some of his gay friends/followers will almost certainly alert him of his new found status of DL icon.

by Anonymousreply 107March 20, 2021 12:33 AM

I’m 99% certain that the sweater he’s wearing in the latest video is the same women’s M&S sweater I ordered for my stepmother last Halloween when she was looking for a short, waist-length, high-necked cardigan to wear sitting up in bed while she reads. The buttons and cut are identical.

So now Nicolas has something in common with a seventy-plus-year-old retired orthodontist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108March 20, 2021 3:05 AM

R105/ R108 I wasnt expect him to look so good in that white sweater thing, it actually really suits him and he makes it look pretty. Mind you he would look beautiful in damn near anything and even more so in nothing at all

The light in the latest vid was really beautiful too, he looked angelic, even more than usual. He mentioned having trouble getting the sound right, and that he'd had comments about it, he seems to have pretty much sorted it now. It was interesting hearing just how much work goes into his you tube videos, its a lot of work, not as easy as you'd think. He gonna release a range of teaware, which sound real nice, it'll be all floral and based on English gardens and such, sound fucking awesome actually, I'll be up for some when he gets it done, I havent got no teaware right now. Partner has got a shitload though.

He also like floral fragrances, something I rather like too, especially on other guys. They do easily get overpowered by sweat dirt grease and diesel though so they dont work so good for me.

R97 I wish! He doesnt have an Onlyfans, and believe me I have looked long and hard

by Anonymousreply 109March 20, 2021 9:40 AM

He’s altogether too pure and wholesome for Onlyfans, which I have never and will never spend a single penny on.

by Anonymousreply 110March 20, 2021 9:44 AM

OnlyFans is a waste of money, and I say that as someone who wasted hundreds of dollars on it.

However, if he did start an account, his schtick could be cumming in tea and serving it to guests.

by Anonymousreply 111March 20, 2021 11:33 AM

R96 vid....that lamp shade is crooked.....it bothers me.....

by Anonymousreply 112March 20, 2021 11:43 AM

R111 that made me laugh way harder than it should’ve :p

by Anonymousreply 113March 20, 2021 11:58 AM

“Fantastic, the tea is nicely infused and now we’re ready for a nice, fresh spoonful of ejaculate”

by Anonymousreply 114March 20, 2021 12:00 PM

He could come out with a tea that helps with the "cleaning out" process! One that doesn't cause cramps.

by Anonymousreply 115March 20, 2021 3:01 PM

r111 , r114 You're both being unfair to Nicolas. Bitchiness is OK, but there at least ought to be a bit of honesty as well. As I'm sure you know, Nicolas would never ejaculate into tea. He knows that the hot tea would alter the taste of the cum. It becomes decidedly metallic, and no tea connoisseur would accept that. You only have to go to Nicolas' Instagram to see his basic recipe for incorporating cum into your tea menu. I'll repeat it here:

6 ejaculations of cum

2 tablespoons of butter (preferably vegan)

1 - 2 teaspoons of grated lemon rind

Mix all ingredients together and spread on bread rounds. They may be served plain or given the topping of your choice, such as a tomato slice or cucumber round. In winter months, using warm toast makes a nice change of pace. Additional toppings, such as minced parsley, grated egg yolk, or even caviar can be added. For a more festive touch, the cum mixture may be whipped until it is nearly frothy, placed into a pastry bag (using a rosette tip, if you have one), and squeezed onto the bread or toast.

Looking forward to the end of lockdown, Nicolas suggests an amusing event can be planned in which guests each bring savory creations made with their own cum. It can be fun for your guests to try to guess whose creation they are eating.

by Anonymousreply 116March 20, 2021 3:12 PM

I've not seen him on Grindr yet.

by Anonymousreply 117March 20, 2021 3:47 PM

Why is that silly little bitch wearing white in March?

by Anonymousreply 118March 20, 2021 4:51 PM

[quote] He gonna release a range of teaware, which sound real nice, it'll be all floral and based on English gardens and such, sound fucking awesome actually, I'll be up for some when he gets it done, I havent got no teaware right now. Partner has got a shitload though.

Can you just borrow your partner's teaware, since partner has a shitload? Who the hell needs teaware, anyway?

by Anonymousreply 119March 20, 2021 7:05 PM

Nicolas decorates the room where he is regularly penetrated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120March 20, 2021 7:59 PM

[quote] He gonna release a range of teaware, which sound real nice, it'll be all floral and based on English gardens and such, sound fucking awesome actually, I'll be up for some when he gets it done, I havent got no teaware right now. Partner has got a shitload though.

Also forgot to say: "Oh, dear."

by Anonymousreply 121March 20, 2021 8:01 PM

I think it's guaranteed he dates/fucks only posh and very rich men.

by Anonymousreply 122March 20, 2021 8:14 PM

He looks a bit "special."

by Anonymousreply 123March 20, 2021 8:16 PM

r108 You have a sharp eye! I just finished skimming the comments to Nicolas' latest video, and several people asked about his sweater. To one of the comments, he replied that it's "a ladieswear sweater from M&S."

by Anonymousreply 124March 21, 2021 2:55 AM

Thanks for the confirmation, r124. I thought I was imagining it at first, but I kept going back to the pattern on the buttons and the length.

by Anonymousreply 125March 21, 2021 3:46 AM

Just got finished watching his latest video and it’s the last video of his I will ever watch. When he said that he loves Britney Spears, I realized he’s actually got no taste at all. I can’t take him seriously anymore.

by Anonymousreply 126March 21, 2021 4:00 AM

He was probably a fan of Britney Spears going back to her school uniform (Lolita-look) days. Until proven otherwise, I'm assuming his ex-BF was an older sugar daddy-type. Makes sense that the Lolita Britney would have been a role model. I can see him practicing in front of a mirror: "Hit me baby one more time!"

by Anonymousreply 127March 21, 2021 4:14 AM

He seemed to say that his Britney fandom started in the early 2000s (his early teen years), which was a few years after her big hits.

by Anonymousreply 128March 21, 2021 4:44 AM

[quote] It would be interesting to see how he is reacting to the DL threads; whether he be laughing loudly, or reaching for the razor blades.

I doubt he is capable of having any feelings. He doesn't seem quite human.

by Anonymousreply 129March 21, 2021 6:22 AM

In the Q&A he says he values all the comments he receives; positive, negative, and constructive criticism. Attention is attention and he’s now in a position to earn a living solely by YouTubing.

by Anonymousreply 130March 21, 2021 6:24 AM

You can quit your day job with only 70.5k subscribers on YouTube???

by Anonymousreply 131March 21, 2021 7:13 AM

Britney Spears? Well, that shatters the illusion somewhat. I imagined him arranging his flowers and baking scones to the arias of Maria Callas, not “Baby, one more time”.

by Anonymousreply 132March 21, 2021 9:41 AM

Yeah him liking Britney shows his sophisticated image really is self-created. At least he's honest about it. His honesty is refreshing. The other social media hos need to learn some pointers.

by Anonymousreply 133March 21, 2021 1:16 PM

r133 I agree completely. Learning that Nicolas likes Britney Spears makes me like him even more, not less. Pop music is fine with me and if younger people like it, that's their right. When Nicolas said he still even knows the dance moves from his teenage years and gave a fond, self-deprecating chuckle, I almost wanted to hug him. He's not my type sexually (besides, v8fairy has a prior claim), but I think he's charming and attractive. I find most effeminate men unattractive, because their effeminacy is usually paired with an abrasive and hostile manner coupled with self-hatred. Nicolas has none of that. He simply has a soft and gentle nature. I don't mean this in a condescending way, but he reminds me of a little girl who is playing dress-up with mommy's things. He's not putting on airs, but is getting real joy from surrounding himself with sophisticated and stylish things, all the while listening to Britney. From his last video, it's clear he's thinking about his future and he seems to have some ambitious plans. I admire him for that and think he's going to be successful. He may not have much education, but he's a smart boy and seems to have a clear vision of what he wants to do in life.

In his last video, Nicolas asked for suggestions for future content. Here's one, Nicolas: When lockdown has ended, perhaps you could visit awardwinner and ffuntop. A comparison of their techniques would be interesting (I'm a connoisseur of these things) and sometimes imagine you in their clutches. Whatever, I'll continue to support you and may even buy some of your merchandise when it's available.

by Anonymousreply 134March 21, 2021 2:20 PM

His target audience is women who also cherish their adolescent Britney fandom, and also (whether they're British or not) aspire—perhaps in partial compensation for their garish pop cravings—to a stereotype of English gentility that was first formulated in the early Victorian era. He adds a vegan twist.

by Anonymousreply 135March 21, 2021 6:04 PM

R135 Are you saying his target audience isn't us? He secretly messages the DL through the clothing he wears on video.

by Anonymousreply 136March 21, 2021 6:24 PM

By target audience I mean those who pay. DL has more who admire him/are stupefied by him than will buy his wares.

by Anonymousreply 137March 21, 2021 6:27 PM

His logo cheapens his brand. He needs to commission something more sophisticated.

by Anonymousreply 138March 21, 2021 6:39 PM

What's wrong with his logo (the NF)?

by Anonymousreply 139March 21, 2021 6:44 PM

It's not much of a stretch. Nick is like 30, so he's a young millennial. Britney targeted elementary to middle school-aged girls and gays during her prime in the early 2000s and they stayed invested in her as she aged into more niche dance club type of music. He was part of that demographic. Also, it's nostalgia. I wouldn't be surprised if he also likes Beyoncé, Avril Lavigne and The Spice Girls for similar reasons.

by Anonymousreply 140March 21, 2021 6:51 PM

R139, it reminds me of the Van Halen logo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141March 21, 2021 6:52 PM

When anyone begins to talk about themselves in terms of their "brand", to me they enter a new level of ridiculousness.

People with names like Trump, Kardashian, and Sussex talk about their "brand".

by Anonymousreply 142March 21, 2021 8:48 PM

Agree, I hate talk of “brand” when it comes to a person. It sounds so calculating and phoney.

by Anonymousreply 143March 21, 2021 8:51 PM

I also agree with all of you who have objected to Nic's use of the word "brand." However, it's the most common term used lately for his type of enterprise, and he probably doesn't realize its crass, low-end connotations. Remember, he's young and relatively inexperienced. Maybe Tracey could help him come up with a better word to use.

by Anonymousreply 144March 21, 2021 10:29 PM

[quote] Remember, he's young and relatively inexperienced.

He's 31! He only seems like a dewy ingénue because until the last year he had no need to work for a living.

by Anonymousreply 145March 22, 2021 1:39 AM

When he hooks up, I hope he doesn't do it at his home. Having an accident while being fucked on $400 white sheets would traumatizing both psychologically and financially.

by Anonymousreply 146March 22, 2021 6:19 PM

He puts down a decorative tarp before sex.

by Anonymousreply 147March 22, 2021 6:32 PM

Is that for the gunge sex?

by Anonymousreply 148March 22, 2021 6:43 PM

R133 the Brittany thing doesnt bother me. Its just part of who he is, and he's lovely. His interactions with ffuntop and awardwinner would be interesting to see!

R144 yeah I dont like the use of "brand" either. If he came up with something less tacky he'd be doing us all a favour

R146 could be he's a side (doesnt do anal) that would mitigate that problem. Its not exactly uncommon.

I could work with that

by Anonymousreply 149March 22, 2021 8:32 PM

Is Nicolas the new Julian Morris?

by Anonymousreply 150March 22, 2021 8:42 PM

[quote] Is Nicolas the new Julian Morris?

Nicolas is not Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 151March 22, 2021 11:31 PM

[quote] [R146] could be he's a side (doesnt do anal) that would mitigate that problem. Its not exactly uncommon.

Someone above claims to be familiar with him and that he's a very unclean bottom.

by Anonymousreply 152March 24, 2021 1:16 AM

No one ever claimed he's unclean in any way, R152; you're a liar.

by Anonymousreply 153March 25, 2021 1:41 AM

R153 I also doubt this claim R151 makes, it is inconsistent with what we know of him. He maintains a rigorous skincare routine, keeping clean down there would be fairly simple by comparison

I have found reference upthread to him being a bottom (whoulda thunk?) but not an [italic]unclean[/italic] bottom

by Anonymousreply 154March 25, 2021 7:20 AM

He's probably fond of enemas infused with jasmine and just a hint of thyme.

by Anonymousreply 155March 25, 2021 7:32 AM

R155 Camomile.

It tastes much better for the Rimmer.

by Anonymousreply 156March 25, 2021 8:45 AM

I would love to buy some of his scented candles.

by Anonymousreply 157March 25, 2021 9:07 AM

I look forward to his anal hygiene secrets video.

by Anonymousreply 158March 25, 2021 10:35 AM

That's this Friday R158.

Or is it the Presenting Hole - The glamorous way one?

by Anonymousreply 159March 25, 2021 11:49 AM

Ha. If Nic ever wants advice on managing his ‘brand’, he need look no further than trusty old DL.

by Anonymousreply 160March 25, 2021 12:30 PM

R160 Our dearest Niccy boy probably reads this constantly. Who knows, he could be an anon spreading the spicy rumours, ruffling our feathers for more attention.

by Anonymousreply 161March 25, 2021 11:55 PM

He's got bigger fish to fry than to trawl DL for goss!

by Anonymousreply 162March 26, 2021 12:41 AM

[quote] No one ever claimed he's unclean in any way, [R152]; you're a liar.

No R152 is correct that someone mentioned it. It was in another thread. Might have been the Scottish men thread, I don't know, but do remember seeing the post. A guy claiming to live in Glasgow said that Fairford was on Grindr and added something about him having a lot of hook ups and that he is not very clean. I'm not sure how the Glaswegian knew that about someone living in Edinburgh. But, yes the claim was made, but whether the claimant was telling the truth or not is unproven.

by Anonymousreply 163March 26, 2021 2:10 AM

R163 I've never seen him on Grindr. My boyfriend lives about 1/2 a mile away from Fairford, who live up the top end of Broughton Street.

by Anonymousreply 164March 26, 2021 4:12 AM

New Video! He is definitely fucking the personal trainer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165March 26, 2021 6:32 PM

If you fast forward to the end of the new video, where he's lying in his bed, it's kind of hilarious with that mosquito net or drapery (corona) near the head of the bed.

by Anonymousreply 166March 26, 2021 8:26 PM

They're working out maskless in a mud puddle.

by Anonymousreply 167March 26, 2021 9:05 PM

Why does his voice sound like he’s gargling cum

by Anonymousreply 168March 26, 2021 9:07 PM

After gardening this morning, Ryan and I settled in for a bit of a binge-fest of his youtube channel. I have to admit, I came in my mom jeans a bit. Of course, I'd had a bunch of edibles first.

by Anonymousreply 169March 26, 2021 9:47 PM

R165 thanks for that. Must of come in overnite for me here down under

And I'd say the personal trainer is fucking him, not the other way round

I see he was wearing a black version of the womans M&S sweater/ cardigan that R108 initially noticed him wearing in white. It looks good on him though

Video shows that he is doing 1.5-2 hours of exercise every morning, I wonder how many DLers can match that? Plus going for quite a long walk in the afternoon with his dog. That beautiful spot he goes to at 11:12 is Holyrood Park, he's lucky to have a place like that he can access in lockdown

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170March 26, 2021 11:12 PM

Much better video than the last few. Two things though: 1) His food looks SO plain and boring (and that cake looked burned). 2) I was surprised the little area where his television is at is kind of messy. It’s just sitting on an urn and there are cords everywhere on the floor. Having a proper TV stand or table would probably look better and he could hide the cords.

Overall though a good video though.

by Anonymousreply 171March 26, 2021 11:41 PM

R170 if he goes down the hill, he'll come to the Royal Botanic Gardens too which are beautiful.

Edinburgh is lovely to work around, particularly the Old and New Towns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172March 27, 2021 1:06 AM

[quote] I was surprised the little area where his television is at is kind of messy. It’s just sitting on an urn and there are cords everywhere on the floor. Having a proper TV stand or table would probably look better and he could hide the cords.

In another video, he talked about his TV set-up and placement. IMO, he's one of those people who think TVs don't belong out in the open. Instead of acknowledging that yes, people do watch TV, they try to hide it or make it look off-hand, somehow.

He could at least clean up the cords, you're right.

He has a small-ish round table with a long cloth draping down to the floor (living room). He lifted up the cloth and there was junk underneath. Yes, Mary on my part for noticing. I hate stuff like that.

by Anonymousreply 173March 27, 2021 1:11 AM

He needs something stylish like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174March 27, 2021 1:21 AM

That's actually cute, R174. He might like that. Tiny screen, though.

by Anonymousreply 175March 27, 2021 1:30 AM

He may be a bit kooky, priss-pot, delicate but I like him. His vids are so soothing. Hell, I wouldn’t mind a low key, low stress, tasteful life that enjoys tea time.

by Anonymousreply 176March 27, 2021 2:11 AM

r174, He would chalk paint it beige and add gold highlights.

by Anonymousreply 177March 27, 2021 2:24 AM

Please r176...you know that beneath that placid priss pot surface he’s really scat queen who spends 12 hours a day in a gimp suit and he’s drowning in credit card debt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178March 27, 2021 2:26 AM

r163 Let's get back to the discussion that Nicolas is "very unclean." That seems totally inconsistent with his approach to everything in life. His lifestyle seems meticulous and spotless. I can't imagine him neglecting his nether regions while lavishly performing his skincare routine. It just doesn't make sense. As to the reference to a vaguely sourced post from a Glaswegian who had sex with him and made the claim, my bit of searching didn't uncover this. What I did find is the following, which is post 352 from the first thread about Nicolas; there's no claim that he's unclean, just promiscuous:

Hahaaaa I cannot believe this! I fucked this guy on a business trip to Edinburgh last Summer! We met on tinder and I had no idea who he was until I randomly came across his YouTube channel just now. Let me tell you this..He is nothing like this in real life. Tiny..skinny twink body, about 5 5 total bottom with amazing tight arse. Pounded him all night long and then jizzed all over those hot lips! —Anonymous

by Anonymousreply 179March 27, 2021 4:32 PM

Nicholas would use an infused camomile tea douche pre fucking.

by Anonymousreply 180March 27, 2021 10:11 PM

R179 thats exactly what struck me too - him being unclean down there is just so completely at odds with everything else about him. It'd be like lifting the cloth cover over one of the little round tables in his apartment and finding a cache of assault rifles and ammo

by Anonymousreply 181March 27, 2021 10:39 PM

ALMOST drifting into camp, R60?

by Anonymousreply 182March 28, 2021 1:33 PM

Nick's Mussy smells anything but musty.

by Anonymousreply 183March 28, 2021 6:30 PM

This poof again. I just bet he lives being the cum dump.

by Anonymousreply 184March 28, 2021 7:11 PM

Why so much more crudeness on this thread than in the last one? We all know that Nicolas' smooth clean hole wafts the mingled scents of lavender water and almond milk. He just doesn't talk about it on camera.

by Anonymousreply 185March 28, 2021 7:17 PM

Yup, y’all are lowering the tone considerably.

by Anonymousreply 186March 28, 2021 7:29 PM

I'm not one for the crudeness either, I think his new videos are considerably more on the boring side compared to other things he's done last year. The power bottom joke is getting really old.

by Anonymousreply 187March 28, 2021 8:37 PM

In my opinion his interiors are bland and he has few interesting pieces of furniture and art. However, he is talented and probably will do better when he has more money to spend. He probably earns around $6.000 a month from YouTube. The more videos he authors - and more subscribers - they higher his income will grow.

by Anonymousreply 188March 28, 2021 8:46 PM

He's not earning anything near that amount.

by Anonymousreply 189March 28, 2021 9:36 PM

He has almost 100,000 YouTube subscribers. His videos are watched by between 45 and 95K viewers each. He makes money from YouTube ads. He also gets free products from the companies he mentions. I don't know if he has a Patreon account.

by Anonymousreply 190March 28, 2021 11:40 PM

75,000 subscribers...

by Anonymousreply 191March 28, 2021 11:47 PM

R191 That was only 60K subscribers a few weeks back. I'd be surprised if he doesnt pass the 100K mark in the next few months.

He probably isnt making anywhere near $6K a month, but he lives fairly frugally so he wouldnt need to. He also does some interior design work on the side

by Anonymousreply 192March 29, 2021 1:12 AM

Edinburgh is bloody expensive to live in.

by Anonymousreply 193March 29, 2021 1:34 AM

He needs a wealthy suitor to provide him with the St. John matronly chic wardrobe that so suits him.

by Anonymousreply 194March 29, 2021 1:44 AM

Is he transitioning yet?

by Anonymousreply 195March 29, 2021 1:49 AM

I took a quick look at his stats. He has 74.5 subscribers and a to-date total of 3.59 million views over all of his videos.

Of the 38 he’s posted, only 8 have surpassed 100k views. His first video, [italic]How to Create the Perfect Afternoon Tea at Home[/italic], was his most successful with 494k views.

From an advertising standpoint, that isn’t so hot; there isn’t steady and sustained growth in the number of views. After his initial 494k video, he dropped to 61k for the next and 25k and 23k for the two that came after (all three were cooking videos), then back up to 131k again.

The pattern indicates that people have been hitting on topics of interest, that is, a search for “afternoon tea at home” directs them to his video. They then watch as a one-off and while some may subscribe, they're not going back to the beginning and watching everything he's put out. It's a good sign when old-content views grow along with subscribers.

It’s worth noting that three of the eight videos with over 100k views involve tea and another three are house/room tours. The other two are a Q&A and summer lunch video in which his friend cooks.

As for advertising, as I said, his engagement isn’t great. US views pay more than UK and, in the case of the last video, he’ll also make a few cents for each person who clicks on the link to Audible. There are too many factors to get into here re: what advertisers/sponsors are willing to pay and why, but he isn’t making anything close to $6k per month. Of that I am sure.

by Anonymousreply 196March 29, 2021 1:51 AM

His videos are great to watch alongside English Heritage's Mrs. Crocombe series.

He's high maintenance that's for sure. But usually high maintenance twinks have the best high quality bussies.

by Anonymousreply 197March 29, 2021 2:06 AM

R192, he said in a recent video that he hasn't been doing interior design work lately, and that basically his income comes from his YouTube channel.

by Anonymousreply 198March 29, 2021 2:15 AM

R193 apartments like the one he is in rent from 150-260 pounds a week, which is about US$200-350 a week. Assuming he spends the same again on food, power, internet etc (which is pretty generous) that still makes US $400-750 a week, which is around $1600 a month to $3000 a month tops. I'd assume a figure somewhere in the middle which it looks as if he could be covering from his youtube revenue alone, not taking into account that he may have savings from previous interior design jobs (he had one in Dubai which I presume paid pretty well).

He isnt running a car, or doing a lot of travel, and seems to buy furniture and other items second hand or on special - he appears to be relatively frugal. Doesnt seem to drink much either from what I can see, no other expensive habits. Stuff like the M&S sweaters the (ugly) lampshades and the expensive sheets he may be getting in exchange for promotional work, so he isnt having to shell out money for those

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199March 29, 2021 7:44 AM

[Reply 187] Now I found his last two videos to be even more engaging. Improving production value and opening himself up more To his audience. I would love to see his trainer giving him a more advanced workout on Xvideos.com. The sheer opulence and 1920's feel of his bedroom made me wish I was his maid Babette "Will that be all for the evening Master Fairford? Sweetest Dreams."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200March 29, 2021 9:38 AM

G'day v8fairy ....I luv ya. I can't believe an Aussie bloke is crushing this hard on an English waif. Please make sure when you finally make it to Edinburgh Nicolas makes you some cucumber sarnies with wafer thin cucumber...not the clunky ones he made in his video!! I can picture you sleeping amongst the softness of the bedroom tho..enjoy xx

by Anonymousreply 201March 29, 2021 11:10 AM

Thanks R201, would be awesome. Edinburgh looks real nice too.

He wouldnt have to make me anything to eat, I'd be taking him out somewhere nice, but I wouldnt say no to cucumber sarnies, clunky or not.

Sleeping in the softness of his sensuous delicate embrace would be heaven

R93 I figured out exactly where he is, in one of his videos I spotted through his window a 2003 Ford Tbird parked across the street, an extremely unusual car for the UK. I know its a 2003 as it is in the Desert Sky Blue with Performance White hardtop, a one year colour combination. Found the same car parked in the street on Google Street View. Dont worry I wont be rocking up unannounced I would never do that to him, it'd be disrespectful

by Anonymousreply 202March 29, 2021 12:36 PM

^ stalking just a tad maybe?

by Anonymousreply 203March 29, 2021 12:42 PM

His apartment has more charm than those posted at R199 (thanks for posting, though!). But it does look relatively affordable. He said that he moved from London to Edinburgh to get more bang for buck. That was smart. He definitely is in a beautiful part of the world.

by Anonymousreply 204March 29, 2021 5:28 PM

R202 Take him to The Witchery for lunch and the Balmoral Hotel for afternoon tea.

It's near to his for petit fours afterwards 😜

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205March 29, 2021 6:28 PM

When I first discovered Nicholas back in November he had something like 2k subs. Now he has over 75,000. In just 4 months. I don't think he's worried.

by Anonymousreply 206March 29, 2021 9:39 PM

Every video he creates is a new YouTube gold-mine for him. As he builds up his video library his income grows and grows. The hard thing is coming up with new topics and the time it takes to produce them. Each one probably takes 8 hours or more. The more obsessed you are with how you look and sound in the videos the longer it takes to make them. Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries is one of the most famous of the style-vloggers.

by Anonymousreply 207March 29, 2021 9:53 PM

R205, thanks, that place looks absolutely fantastic, I love the interiors, this is how I would decorate an apartment. Worth going to as a destination in itself

Now there just the little dilemma of being on the other side of the world :-)

R206 / R207 2K to 75K in four months - yes, he has no reason to be worried. That is spectacular growth by any standard. Given the amount of time and effort he clearly puts into these, there must be a decent return for him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208March 30, 2021 2:44 AM

It would be hysterical if he made a video reciting mean datalounge comments about himself, He could return fire with some vicious reads of his own. I would just die 😆

I would also love a collab video with DL fave muscle slut Matt D'Avella!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209March 30, 2021 3:03 AM

R202, I conspire that Tbird (I've seen it too!) is Tracey's car. She probably brought it over to Scotland with her when she moved.

by Anonymousreply 210March 30, 2021 9:18 PM

"Conspire"?

by Anonymousreply 211March 30, 2021 9:25 PM

R211 Just a fun way to say guess.

by Anonymousreply 212March 30, 2021 9:52 PM

Maybe you meant "conjecture."

by Anonymousreply 213March 30, 2021 10:30 PM

R210 that is quite likely. Its actually not a totally impractical car to bring over - it has a Jaguar based V8 in it which would be easy enough for mechanics to look after there. Left hand drive in those narrow streets though....

by Anonymousreply 214March 31, 2021 5:24 AM

Goodness gracious me! Even I have never acted as fey as this young... gentleman I suppose? And I used to do drag!

Don't look at me like that- it was for the Christmas pantomime!

by Anonymousreply 215March 31, 2021 6:28 AM

r215, are you free?

by Anonymousreply 216March 31, 2021 1:07 PM

He's just put up a new blog post, on somebody's Caribbean villa

Owned by somebody called Tory Burch. I dont know who dat is, but I am learning!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217March 31, 2021 6:06 PM

[R16] I'm Freeeeee! 🤩

by Anonymousreply 218April 1, 2021 11:02 AM

^ for R216 , rather.

by Anonymousreply 219April 1, 2021 11:04 AM

New video from our tea-loving friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220April 2, 2021 5:56 PM

He's been baking!

by Anonymousreply 221April 2, 2021 5:59 PM

He puts the Financial Times under his egg-découpaging project—classy!

by Anonymousreply 222April 2, 2021 6:10 PM

He needs more practice with frosting a cake. Kind of embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 223April 2, 2021 6:45 PM

R223 doesnt really matter as he stuck mini eggs all over it anyway.

Frosting looks difficult to apply smoothly, like body filler on a car, its hard to do right

by Anonymousreply 224April 2, 2021 8:10 PM

He just posted this on his YouTube community page

Breathtakingly beautiful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225April 5, 2021 2:23 AM

He looks like a woman

by Anonymousreply 226April 5, 2021 2:25 AM

I'm not into really fem-guys but he's totally pretty and I can get the appeal. I also like his voice (yes I know he puts on a posh accent). I do wish he'd stop wearing those high-riding jeans. The remind my of my grandmother who had to wear jeans high later in life because she had to wear diapers.

by Anonymousreply 227April 5, 2021 4:08 AM

R179 & R181 Nicolas has OCD compulsions when it comes to cleanliness and personal grooming. There is no way he is not clean down there (and probably bald too). I swear he probably puts rose petals in his nickers so when he farts the room is filled with a pleasant floral scent.

by Anonymousreply 228April 5, 2021 4:14 AM

Nicolas looks like a plastic Barbie doll. He wears too much make-up and he can't stop fuzzy with his hair. I imagine he spends hours in Photoshop on each image of himself. Have you ever seen the embalmed body of Eva Peron? He needs to stop before he looks like he is made of plastic

by Anonymousreply 229April 5, 2021 4:22 AM

R228 spot on. I suspect your right about him being a bit OCD, I get that vibe too. I cant imagine anything about him not being spotlessly clean

by Anonymousreply 230April 5, 2021 8:30 AM

I think we need a clinical opinion from Dr Lingus.

by Anonymousreply 231April 5, 2021 9:14 AM

Does he put Lily of the Valley or rose 🥀 petals in the toilet water before he goes to the bathroom?🧐

by Anonymousreply 232April 5, 2021 10:02 AM

Pretty sure NF ingests flower petals during the day to give his waste a delightful floral aroma.

by Anonymousreply 233April 5, 2021 11:18 AM

He uses Bronney toilet soaps.

Lavender usually.

by Anonymousreply 234April 5, 2021 3:03 PM

He could be the spokes person for poo-pourri! Remember those commercials? One was "Ladies don't poop" and another was "How to poop at parties". He could introduce his "signature scent".

by Anonymousreply 235April 5, 2021 3:27 PM

Edinburgh Zoo Panda Poo aroma?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236April 5, 2021 10:03 PM

This weeks video is out

Tour of his china closet, plus how he ages terracotta pots and setting the table with Bonhams - a bunch of real nice stuff he got at auction

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237April 9, 2021 4:24 PM

Also he stuck the recipe for his Easter egg cake on his blog for those of you what cook

My partner made it, and its real good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238April 9, 2021 4:53 PM

I want to hate him for his fey voice, his ultra-affected mannerisms, his cloying cuteness. I want to, but I can't. He's just so sweet and unobjectionable that I can't help but like him. Hating him would be like hating a puppy.

Actually, Nicolas, if you're reading this as we all think you are, please could you spend some time in your next video telling us how much you hate puppies? It would make it much easier. Thanks awfully.

by Anonymousreply 239April 9, 2021 4:58 PM

All of the things he has in his china cupboard are very affordable. None of them are expensive antiques.

by Anonymousreply 240April 9, 2021 4:58 PM

I was surprised at how much I was anticipating Nicolas' show today. I'm not interested in china, aging flower pots, or looking at pretty boys. Also, the strain in his voice as he tries to maintain his accent is still off-putting to me. Nevertheless, I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing and may even watch it again later today. Both on the surface and deep-down, Nicolas still has an air of charming innocence. I say that knowing full well that he was a kept boy for about a decade. Rather than making him cynical, that may have shielded him from some harsh realities of life. Whatever, he's a very pleasant person.

by Anonymousreply 241April 9, 2021 5:59 PM

I think he selects things to feature in his vlogs that he really likes, rather than for their rarity or value. He favors botanicals and floral decoration. The bedding and linens he likes are expensive. I image the producers give them to him for free. You can buy gorgeous hand-painted antique porcelain for nothing these days. I have a favorite Bavarian pattern I buy of swags of fruit. They sell for less than $50-75 a plate with massive gold encrustration. Each plate took several days to make.

by Anonymousreply 242April 9, 2021 6:14 PM

He doesn't seem to know the difference between acorns and chestnuts.

by Anonymousreply 243April 9, 2021 6:26 PM

[quote]Also he stuck the recipe for his Easter egg cake on his blog for those of you what cook

Studded with a thousand Cadbury mini-eggs. It looks like something a child would make.

by Anonymousreply 244April 9, 2021 7:06 PM

He did mention his time living in Dubai (on the video @ R237. I wish I were better at discerning English accents.

Seeing all his teaware was interesting.

The last part, where he painted his terra cotta (orange) plant pots, was boring and kind of stupid, IMO.

Finally, the camera angle during the terra cotta pots crafting portion showed how cluttered his house looks. Ugh!

I realize he's maximalist to some degree, but too much crap all over his house. JMO!

by Anonymousreply 245April 9, 2021 7:14 PM

I think he is trying to maximize his YouTube revenue by creating daily vlogs. They take a lot more time to produce than people think, especially if you are on your own. He is probably really picky about how he 'looks' in his vlogs, which is natural, since he is his own brand. It is probably really hard for him to judge his own appearance and voice objectively.

by Anonymousreply 246April 9, 2021 7:21 PM

I do give him credit for good sound quality on his videos. Some YouTubers who have tons of subscribers use cheap mikes and it sounds like they're talking in an echo chamber.

by Anonymousreply 247April 9, 2021 7:29 PM

[quote] Studded with a thousand Cadbury mini-eggs. It looks like something a child would make.

It was a homage to his native city and home of Cadburys, Birmingham.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248April 9, 2021 8:38 PM

She's very relaxing and uplifting to listen to. I can't hate her; in fact, I rather like her.

by Anonymousreply 249April 9, 2021 9:08 PM

He should sell merch that says "Turn up the volume."

by Anonymousreply 250April 9, 2021 9:21 PM

He said he wanted his kitchen to be "Homely."

Paging, Tracy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251April 9, 2021 9:28 PM

A lot of dimwits now say "homely" instead of "homey." Due to overwhelming support, I think the official definition of "homely" will soon change to accommodate common usage.

by Anonymousreply 252April 9, 2021 9:39 PM

r251, r252 I think in the UK, "homely" has always meant "simple, but comfortable." Our US usage of the word signifies "plain or unattractive."

by Anonymousreply 253April 9, 2021 10:02 PM

Correct R253

by Anonymousreply 254April 10, 2021 12:19 AM

I enjoy his vids.

by Anonymousreply 255April 10, 2021 12:19 AM

Once things open up a bit more, he would do well to toddle off to London for a design course at Jane Packer Flowers. He has a good eyes, but could tighten up his skills a bit. Same with some basic baking skills. Get some tips from the pros, make it part of the vlog. Martha Stewart did this.

I do find him charming and relaxing and kind.

by Anonymousreply 256April 10, 2021 3:54 AM

R239 he is extremely fey, I find that a huge turn on, but each to their own

R241 I am mildy interested in china, but most of all love looking at pretty boys, so I was anticipating this keenly. And as R240and R242 points out, his stuff isnt expensive (except the subsidised linen) but it is beautiful

R245 I'm a maximalist at heart, I find his place somewhat sparse!

R247 He did struggle with audio quality for quite a while, took him months to get it right. These videos are harder to make than they look as R246 says

I noticed that he has been out in the sun a bit, he has some noticeable freckles across the bridge of his nose. One other thing he mentioned that he didnt know is that he does have a car - its an electric car, so he must be doing pretty well out of YouTube to afford that

by Anonymousreply 257April 10, 2021 4:40 AM

As a queen who popped out of his mother knitting tea cozies ,I totally get his vibe . That sort of to the bone gayness isnt an affectation,you're born with it ! He does seem like a lovely man,but does anyone else pick up a hint of sadness in his videos ?

by Anonymousreply 258April 10, 2021 5:25 AM

r258, the transition out of twinkhood is painful, I sense he's going through just that. He's already had a couple of daddies that have dropped him for someone younger and more svelte. He's needs an older daddy, perhaps in their 70's or 80's.

by Anonymousreply 259April 10, 2021 5:33 AM

What happens to twinks when they are no longer desirable and enter their 30’s?

by Anonymousreply 260April 10, 2021 7:38 AM

R258 the UK is still in lockdown, and is just coming out of winter, plus he split with his partner a bit over a year ago. I think all that put together would explain any hint of sadness, it'd be enough to put me in a state. A Scottish winter is no fun.

I LOVE his to-the-bone gayness, its so sexy to me. He's utterly irresistable

R359/R260 If he stays slim as he is he'll have no shortage of suitors, he's still extremely cute. And if you go look at the comments on his Youtube vids he has plenty of admirers.... even a marriage proposal from a South American guy. I aint the only one that finds him sexy.

But... I'd still like to know what you call a twink once they age out but still remain slim and delicate like Nicolas, I love that look but it doesnt seem to have acquired a label

by Anonymousreply 261April 10, 2021 11:40 AM

r258 Yes, I also pick up an undertone of sadness in his character. It's especially sad when he makes references to his former long-term relationship. He only says positive things about it, making it seem very poignant. I hope he prospers, whether he finds a new sugar daddy or just someone he can have a meaningful relationship with.

by Anonymousreply 262April 10, 2021 2:00 PM

I hope that he makes it. He seems like a pleasant fellow.

Unknowing camp is very rare and fleeting and it is to treasured while it lasts.

by Anonymousreply 263April 10, 2021 3:39 PM

He needs background music. Like Big Audio Dynamite.

by Anonymousreply 264April 10, 2021 5:05 PM

He will need to prepare for the trolls and the vicious attacks that will eventually overwhelm him online. Wait until Tattle discovers him. People are very cruel.

by Anonymousreply 265April 10, 2021 5:11 PM

[quote]People are very cruel.

This probably doesn't need to be pointed out on DL.

by Anonymousreply 266April 10, 2021 6:17 PM

I am the guy from the previous thread who fucked Nicolas last year on a business trip to Edinburgh. I've been in contact with him in the last few days and he knows all about these threads, a few people alerted him to them on Instagram. When I asked him if he has read them, his response was - 'It's none of my business what other people think of me'

by Anonymousreply 267April 11, 2021 4:17 PM

^ smart gurl

by Anonymousreply 268April 11, 2021 4:23 PM

R267 that is an extremely smart sane and restrained response from him. He really does have his head screwed on right, another very attractive trait.

That air of calm and serenity he has in his videos isnt fake, its the real thing I reckon. Its like the thing about giving zero fucks but more classier

And since you is here, maybe you can answer the question a few people had upthread - he IS clean "down there" isnt he? I'd be astounded (and a little disappointed) if he wasnt. Either way you are a VERY lucky guy to have had the wonderful privilege of bedding him!

by Anonymousreply 269April 11, 2021 4:43 PM

Too bad; he could benefit from the collective wisdom and experience of DL's advice-givers, particularly in the matter of icing cakes.

by Anonymousreply 270April 11, 2021 4:51 PM

His most recent video was boring. They have been very hit and miss lately.

by Anonymousreply 271April 11, 2021 5:02 PM

The china cabinet video was BRILLIANT R271

I laughed my ass off (said lovingly)

by Anonymousreply 272April 11, 2021 5:17 PM

r272 I agree. Listening to Nicolas prattling on about china and hearing in his voice how much he loves it was pure perfection. I wasn't interested in the slightest about the china, but hearing his joy in it was delightful. Then, topping that off with an earnest discussion of how to artificially age flower pots brought the video to a perfect close.

by Anonymousreply 273April 11, 2021 5:51 PM

They have started discussing him on Tattle - who knows where that will go.

by Anonymousreply 274April 11, 2021 5:56 PM

I didn't understand the flower-pot-ageing video. Was the green paint supposed to make the pots look as though they had moss growing on them? Why not just leave your pots outside until actual moss starts growing? I might have missed something, or I might be confused by the memory of an old Martha Stewart episode where she painted her pots with a mixture of yogurt and moss run through the blender, and let the moss grow on them that way.

by Anonymousreply 275April 11, 2021 6:08 PM

I had a feeling he wouldn't care about DL-type discussions about him. He seems like he has a sense of humor and enough self-confidence to let it roll off his back.

Yes, R275, that green paint was supposed to simulate moss. Very school project looking.

by Anonymousreply 276April 11, 2021 6:31 PM

They are mocking his accent on Tattle.

by Anonymousreply 277April 11, 2021 6:34 PM

R277, can you post a link, please? I can't find it.

by Anonymousreply 278April 11, 2021 6:37 PM

[quote]'It's none of my business what other people think of me'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279April 11, 2021 6:38 PM

I hate to talk about Nicolas in this way because really its no-ones business, however his hole was completely smooth and exceptionally clean. What else would you expect?

by Anonymousreply 280April 11, 2021 6:40 PM

R278 Tattle looks like a gossip forum

Couldnt find the specific thread on Nicolas though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281April 11, 2021 6:42 PM

It kind of IS his business to know what the public thinks of his work, because it's a BUSINESS.

by Anonymousreply 282April 11, 2021 6:42 PM

Ya'll queens are too much!

by Anonymousreply 283April 11, 2021 6:43 PM

@[282] Yes, but the opinions posted on here don't count..they aren't constructive or helpful, just bitchy and mean. He could never win reading the comments here.

by Anonymousreply 284April 11, 2021 6:46 PM

R280 thanks for that

And that is EXACTLY what I expected, its just that someone upthread claimed he was an "unclean bottom" and I didnt think that was a credible claim in the slightest. Others agreed, and I am glad to be proven right in this matter, if I cant get to meet the gorgeous and divine Nicolas in person on account of being down under the least I can do is defend his honour and all

by Anonymousreply 285April 11, 2021 6:47 PM

Too bad he doesn’t read these comments. He has a lot of fans who enjoy his vids and many of the posts are constructive and not negative put downs.

It brings me comfort to know that his hole is whistle clean too.

by Anonymousreply 286April 11, 2021 6:47 PM

If you want him to read your comments you should just post them on YouTube where he actually reads and responds.

by Anonymousreply 287April 11, 2021 6:50 PM

I know DL can be pretty toxic at times, but Tattle astounds me. It seems those people get their life from basically tearing others to shreds in the nastiest ways possible. How pathetic their own lives must be.

by Anonymousreply 288April 11, 2021 6:54 PM

Nicholas knows that if people are talking about him it doesn't matter what they are saying just so long as they ARE talking about him.

by Anonymousreply 289April 11, 2021 6:56 PM

R286 Not just whistle clean - surgically clean I reckon. I fuckin knew it

R288 I didnt really look at it in depth, sounds like a toxic shithole, hard pass

by Anonymousreply 290April 11, 2021 6:57 PM

My boyfriend sees him quite often walking near his home in Edinburgh. He said the last few times he's seen him he has been with the personal trainer who was in his videos and they look close!

by Anonymousreply 291April 11, 2021 7:03 PM

R291 I'm happy for him if so, everybody needs love and affection in their lives, well at least most people

by Anonymousreply 292April 11, 2021 7:07 PM

R267, taking the high road - good idea.

by Anonymousreply 293April 11, 2021 9:07 PM

R291 My boyfriend sees him quite often on Broughton Street near his home.

by Anonymousreply 294April 11, 2021 9:11 PM

So, how long has your boyfriend been stalking Nicolas?

by Anonymousreply 295April 11, 2021 9:49 PM

Hi Nicolas!

by Anonymousreply 296April 12, 2021 4:11 AM

R277 -- Just signed up for Tattle, it looks like a lot of the DL lame-topic fraus seem to get their posting concepts from there. They seemed rather warm about Niccy, a lot more off-coloured comments have been said on DL. Nic has nerves of steel, I admire him for that. He could take the typical YouTuber 'I'm being bullied' avenue, but he knows that there isn't any true bullying going on. Just people wishing they were as presentable.

by Anonymousreply 297April 12, 2021 4:31 AM

This may not be a popular opinion, but I'm more and more convinced he's a top. I think he uses his interest in tea and fine living as a respite from the power and energy he exerts in his dominating sexual exploits. I could easily imagine him as a brutal and kindly abusive power top.

by Anonymousreply 298April 12, 2021 4:57 AM

R298 damn that could be a problem for me. Still its all academic anyways - unless I win the lottery!

by Anonymousreply 299April 12, 2021 6:10 AM

^ you little Aussie bleeder....I'll buy you a ticket tomorrow!!

by Anonymousreply 300April 12, 2021 9:24 AM

r277, r297 Can you provide a link to the Nicolas discussion on Tattle? I joined a forum called Tattle.Life, but when I use their search function, nothing comes up about Nicolas. Is that the wrong site? Thanks for any help.

by Anonymousreply 301April 12, 2021 12:05 PM

R301 me too, I'd like to see that as well

R300 Thanks mate!

by Anonymousreply 302April 12, 2021 12:17 PM

Nicholas was brought up in threads dealing with Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau Diaries and Michael Petherick of the YouTube channel Doing it Ourselves. For many month's Jarvis has been under brutal attack on Tattle. Thousands of horrible postings. She really has done nothing except be successful. All of the people who wok at her Chateau have also been under attack. Another associate of hers - Michael Petherick, who has his own very successful channel - has been under another attack. Michael's tattle attackers are after him because he disappeared from YouTube a month. He is gay and he went on a holiday to Madrid. He posted some pictures of himself on Grindr and the Tattle people found them. They are discussing Nicolas in contrast with Stephanie and Micheal. PLEASE for Nicholas's sake don't post anything about him on Tattle. It will open Pandora's Box and he will never be able to close it.

by Anonymousreply 303April 12, 2021 3:32 PM

R303 It sounds like a toxic shithole, I wouldnt even go there , less mention him there

by Anonymousreply 304April 12, 2021 4:44 PM

r304 I scrolled through the comments on Tattle and didn't notice much about Nicolas. There were one or two that mildly criticized his accent, but I didn't notice anything harsh. There were at least two comments that made favorable observations about him. Not to worry; Our Boy doesn't seem to have been mistreated.

by Anonymousreply 305April 12, 2021 8:21 PM

Not yet....

by Anonymousreply 306April 12, 2021 8:26 PM

R303...yes that Tattle link is nasty and allegedly may have been started by Angel and Dick Strawbridge. from Escaped to the Chateau. They ripped off Michael Petherick over art work of his that she sells on her Website. They then shat all over Stephanie, then Michael, Billy, Sadie and Ryan who have all moved on and started YouTube channels of their own. Angel is a nasty woman!!

by Anonymousreply 307April 12, 2021 10:13 PM

Tattle IS a toxic shithole. I mean, the people on there seem to derive such pleasure from tearing other people—anyone in the public eye is seen as fair game—to shreds. It’s deeply unpleasant and sadistic. And yeah, I’m aware DL can be like that at times too. But it really makes me pity these people. They must have really miserable lives, right? My grandad, who was one of the greatest human beings I ever knew, had a saying; “it’s nice to be nice”, and...I wish more people felt that way.

by Anonymousreply 308April 12, 2021 10:16 PM

So we are protecting Nicolas now? He belongs to us!

by Anonymousreply 309April 13, 2021 4:21 PM

I went on Tattle and maybe I was looking at the wrong threads, but it wasn't that bad / caustic.

by Anonymousreply 310April 13, 2021 6:29 PM

I’ll definitely protect Nicolas. He’s like beautiful, delicate and sweetly scented spring flower. The world needs more flowers and less weeds.

by Anonymousreply 311April 13, 2021 7:24 PM

Needless to say i'm with R311 - and great description too - a beautiful flower!

by Anonymousreply 312April 13, 2021 7:36 PM

She's a lovely, benign, charming force in the world.

This bitter old queen wants to protect her, too.

by Anonymousreply 313April 13, 2021 9:14 PM

R313, count me in for the bitter old queen protection squad.

There is a lot about him that I don’t like, but I can’t deny that he is sweet and inoffensive, and I would hate for him to be bullied by the nastier element of the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 314April 13, 2021 9:57 PM

I'm with R314. Even if Nicolas isn't to your taste, he is inoffensive and provides a pleasant escape for viewers. He puts himself out there, and no one is forcing us to view (or talk about) him. Life is too short to spend it on hating someone you'll never meet in real life.

by Anonymousreply 315April 14, 2021 2:18 AM

Oh, come on...this pretentious twat is just begging to be bullied. He craves attention good or bad, so give him the bad.

by Anonymousreply 316April 14, 2021 2:25 AM

I you can't say anything nice, DO go sit on R316.

by Anonymousreply 317April 14, 2021 10:19 AM

Looks like R316 accidentally put the *sour* cream in his afternoon tea.

by Anonymousreply 318April 14, 2021 4:49 PM

I've gotten the impression from his videos that Nicolas is on the spectrum, so even if he did read bad comments about him, they wouldn't really "click" in his brain.

by Anonymousreply 319April 14, 2021 10:26 PM

good for him, then

by Anonymousreply 320April 14, 2021 10:31 PM

Has Nicolas weighed in yet on Prince Philip's death and the Harkles interview?

by Anonymousreply 321April 14, 2021 11:41 PM

FUCK YOU RACIST STRAIGHT CUNT AT r121

by Anonymousreply 322April 14, 2021 11:46 PM

R321 FUCK YOU TOO

by Anonymousreply 323April 14, 2021 11:47 PM

He's pleasant enough, but behind that mild-manner, it's pretty much guaranteed that his idea of a boyfriend does not involve love, or companionship, or even slight physical attraction. His sole notion of a partner is one who can provide him with an upgraded standard of living. Period. (Or in Nicolas' case, "full stop".)

by Anonymousreply 324April 16, 2021 5:15 AM

R324 we dont know that for sure. He doesnt strike me as being that mercenary, but anything is possible. It'd be interesting to get the ex's take on it

by Anonymousreply 325April 16, 2021 11:51 AM

There is just something ever so slightly about him reminds me of of Hyacinth Bucket. I imagine social standing is quite important to him.

by Anonymousreply 326April 16, 2021 12:13 PM

R326, is it his nonstop adoration of hand-painted china? I'm sure you could glimpse a periwinkle or two in among his china closet. And I've no doubt his candlelight suppers are the talk of Edinburgh.

by Anonymousreply 327April 16, 2021 12:36 PM

R327 I'd be up for one of his candlelight suppers. Especially if followed up with a long slow sensual candlelight fuck

We could snuggle up and talk about hand painted periwinkles and such afterwards

by Anonymousreply 328April 16, 2021 12:43 PM

New vid just out

Spring Cleaning with Nicolas Fairford

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329April 16, 2021 4:18 PM

Well, I just watched today's video. Somehow, Nicolas was even charming when he gave tips on how to dust a book properly. Fascinating. Then, he did a plug for a company called HelloFresh, which delivers ingredients and recipes for daily meals. He said it saves the worry of having to devise a menu every day. A bit too obvious he's doing this for the money, but that's ok. I'm sure that when v8fairy is invited to dinner, Nicolas will devise an original, enticing meal using all his creative powers. And not only will his apartment be dust-free, his body will be squeaky-clean, outside and in.

by Anonymousreply 330April 16, 2021 4:45 PM

Yeah I watched the video thru a couple times, one to just take it in, second time to see if his shirt ever rose up enough so's I'd get a glimpse of bare midriff, no such luck. Extremely charming and sensual to watch though all the same

I notice he got a bunch of books on the royals, at least 2-3 on the queen, plus one each on the others, including one on Diana. On those Hello Fresh boxes, my partner tried those out for a while, they are very good, but quite expensive for the amount of food you get, lot of packaging too. The meal Nicolas cooked, fried haloumi with chickpeas and veges, we had that and it is really tasty, partner is gonna make it again using normal store bought ingredients. I may even have a crack at it myself, the recipes are really clear and simple even for rank amateurs like myself

He's more thorough with cleaning than what I am, thats for sure. And tidier. Having a dog would mean he'd need to be though, all the hair and such. I usually do most of the cleaning at home, but I usually have hard rock or metal going while I clean, not his thing fo sure

He also put a spring cleaning checklist on his blog

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331April 16, 2021 4:58 PM

Haha. He "vacuums"--he doesn't "hoover". And his vacuum cleaner is the exact same model that is used in Buckingham Palace. ROTFLMAO. He IS Hyacinth.

by Anonymousreply 332April 16, 2021 5:37 PM

I saw his mothers day video. It was very sweet and his mother sounds like such a kind person. He doesn't hide than he comes from a common background, so in a way he's impossible to hate. I still find him sexless. It would just be better if she was like a Ken doll down there.

by Anonymousreply 333April 16, 2021 5:59 PM

I admire the heroic efforts he makes to "dust" his books rather than "doost" them as is his natural inclination.

by Anonymousreply 334April 16, 2021 6:08 PM

Tracy is just too much with that black lace fan.

by Anonymousreply 335April 16, 2021 6:24 PM

He likes to dust. I fucken hate it.

I loved the big glossy books featured on Her Maj and Diana in his book collection.

Gurl!

by Anonymousreply 336April 16, 2021 10:08 PM

She ordered that Hello Fresh meal just for the eggplant.

by Anonymousreply 337April 16, 2021 10:12 PM

[reply 337] I knew I wasn't going to be the only one who noticed his firm but ever tender touch of the Eggplant.

by Anonymousreply 338April 17, 2021 7:07 AM

That's not a woman?

by Anonymousreply 339April 17, 2021 10:03 AM

Very much enjoyed his Spring Cleaning video. I definitely am noticing that Niccy is taking advantage of YouTube partnerships i.e Audible, HelloFresh, but honestly he’s got to live too. Chalk paint and flower arrangements probably don’t pay the bills. Tracey is loaded, she probably helps him on things.

by Anonymousreply 340April 17, 2021 10:58 AM

It's fun to see the Apple Princess prancing around in her mum's cardigans and jeans...

She could bake better cakes in an Easy Bake oven I'd think

by Anonymousreply 341April 17, 2021 11:56 AM

Did you guys catch that he has a cleaning "girl" who comes ~ 2X per week? That's a pretty small apartment. It's all those damn knickknacks that need dusting, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 342April 17, 2021 6:33 PM

[quote] Did you guys catch that he has a cleaning "girl"

How much do you want to wager that "girl" has a penis and cleans in the nude?

by Anonymousreply 343April 17, 2021 6:59 PM

I hope Nicolas was wearing black today, including a tasteful veil while he watched Prince Philip's funeral on the telly.

by Anonymousreply 344April 17, 2021 8:52 PM

Well he'd hear the gun going off a Edinburgh Castle for the minute's silence, so I'm sure he would.

by Anonymousreply 345April 17, 2021 9:13 PM

He had Hillary’s book. I like him.

by Anonymousreply 346April 17, 2021 10:12 PM

I don't find him sexually attractive at all, but he is very pleasant and refreshing compared to the over-the-top, overexposed, self-absorbed, and dull vulgarity of nearly every other social media wannabee these days.

He's like the smell of a warm apple pie filling up a home, or the gentle crackle of a fireplace on a cold winter's night, or a susurrous brook heard on a relaxing walk around the farm in the autumn.

by Anonymousreply 347April 17, 2021 10:24 PM

R347, you’re very romantic, aren’t you? Nice images.

by Anonymousreply 348April 17, 2021 10:47 PM

I would bet money that he wears granny panties with control top.

by Anonymousreply 349April 17, 2021 11:45 PM

[quote] We could snuggle up and talk about hand painted periwinkles and such afterwards

I don't think he's the snuggling type. Once you've both ejaculated he'd likely immediately run to the shower to wash all the traces of human contact off his body and then go make himself a cup of tea.

by Anonymousreply 350April 18, 2021 10:17 AM

And breakfast or scones

by Anonymousreply 351April 18, 2021 12:37 PM

Isnt it funny that according to most DL'ers a femme queen is the most undesirable and vile creature going yet this one gets mostly positive compliments ? As a femme queen extraordinaire myself I always laughed at those threads because I know that I got way more dick than 90% of those bitches talking all that shit. I also know that young man could get 90% more dick than those bitches now. If there wasnt a niche for us there wouldnt be so many,now would there? That being said,at 60 I just dont have the energy I did to keep my house that immaculate,but I used to .

by Anonymousreply 352April 18, 2021 5:16 PM

[quote]As a femme queen extraordinaire myself I always laughed at those threads because I know that I got way more dick than 90% of those bitches talking all that shit.

Simple put downs of the competition darling. And you all talk about him being sexless, gurl please. Its usually the princess types that loved to get choked out and slammed fucked behind closed doors. Nicolas is a bad bitch too because he clearly can fool anyone into thinking he's not a freak!

by Anonymousreply 353April 18, 2021 5:26 PM

Sshh, his frau clientele would be scandalized to hear of these things. They want more framed floral prints and little boxes découpaged with architectural images cut out of magazines.

by Anonymousreply 354April 18, 2021 5:31 PM

R352 a femme queen is extremely desirable and attractive to me, but then I aint most DL'ers

R350 hope you're wrong, he strikes me as being something of a romantic and that type usually like to snuggle

by Anonymousreply 355April 18, 2021 5:57 PM

[quote] a femme queen

While he's definitely not masculine, I don't think he falls into the "femme" category either. As someone said above, he's like a Ken doll, neither masculine nor feminine, or even asexual. He's just plastic and neutral.

by Anonymousreply 356April 19, 2021 4:03 AM

For me he seems to fall into the "garden type" variety of gay. Studious, non confrontational, crafty and somewhat sensitive.

by Anonymousreply 357April 19, 2021 5:42 AM

The first part of the video started of well with him giving tips on spring cleaning, but then it got boring when halfway through it was basically just him plugging Hello Fresh. It would be nice if his plugs weren’t so obvious.

by Anonymousreply 358April 19, 2021 7:58 AM

I started watching the latest video and after a few minutes I started wondering what the heck has become of my life...why the fuck am I watching a lengthy video of some gay dusting magazines (I mean who dusts magazines?!).

by Anonymousreply 359April 19, 2021 8:46 AM

^ lol

I have only taken all the books out of my bookcases only when moving. Once every few years I have used the vacuum attachment to remove the quarter inch of dust that accumulated on TOP of the books. I have never dusted BETWEEN the books. No dust gets in there, anyway, even if I am a slob. They are packed in together on the shelves.

Of course I don't have flossy Her Maj and Lady Di hardbounds to show off for the camera, either...

by Anonymousreply 360April 19, 2021 10:22 AM

Nothing has changed since Part I of this thread. He has nothing to teach anybody. Grating a lemon from a delivery box edifies no one; dusting his boring living room just reminds us of how bland his taste is. His whole appeal is in his calm (though still slightly nervous) delivery and reassuring unimaginativeness, which some poor souls need in these unpredictable times.

by Anonymousreply 361April 19, 2021 10:30 AM

R361 and for some of us its lust too.

That said I have learned a thing or two as well, granted I am pretty basic

by Anonymousreply 362April 19, 2021 2:21 PM

[quote] It would be nice if his plugs weren’t so obvious.

I prefer plugs & paid sponsorships to be 100% obvious.

Re: all that dusting with a cloth. I have a small vacuum with a brush attachment that I dust with. Have an upright vacuum for floors.

I'm lazy with dusting, though. Don't do it very often.

by Anonymousreply 363April 19, 2021 5:18 PM

Nicolas in some ways, now that it's mentioned, is trying to be someone like P. Allen (Smith) Bottom. Especially with the flowers and culinary videos. His voice is soo much better than Allens' voice anyway.

by Anonymousreply 364April 19, 2021 5:25 PM

[quote] Nicolas in some ways, now that it's mentioned, is trying to be someone like P. Allen (Smith) Bottom. Especially with the flowers and culinary videos. His voice is soo much better than Allens' voice anyway.

If he could actually cook anything non-vegan, he'd try to be Mary Berry.

by Anonymousreply 365April 19, 2021 9:00 PM

[quote]He has nothing to teach anybody

Until I can arrive unannounced at your home and be greeted with cleanliness, hot tea and fine sandwiches, you've got work to do bitch!

by Anonymousreply 366April 19, 2021 9:08 PM

I think he needs to get out of the flat and visit some suppliers, growers and craftspeople like furniture makers and restorers.

by Anonymousreply 367April 19, 2021 9:13 PM

@ R366

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368April 19, 2021 9:15 PM

[quote] 'It's none of my business what other people think of me'

Ahahahahaha. That's what all the YouTubers, Instahoes, and Tik Tokers say, yet they continue to post and anxiously await the comments hoping for approbation and validation. Our Nicolas is no different.

by Anonymousreply 369April 19, 2021 9:59 PM

[quote]Nicolas in some ways, now that it's mentioned, is trying to be someone like P. Allen (Smith) Bottom.

I thought P. Allen Smith was "straight."

by Anonymousreply 370April 19, 2021 10:02 PM

omfg the rocks in the garden know P. Allen Smith is a queen

by Anonymousreply 371April 19, 2021 10:05 PM

Smith is straight.

by Anonymousreply 372April 19, 2021 10:13 PM

Straight out of Ladyland.

by Anonymousreply 373April 19, 2021 10:14 PM

Inspired by his spring cleaning, I was going to dust my magazine stacks.

It was just easier to dump them all in the trash.

by Anonymousreply 374April 19, 2021 10:49 PM

I haven't watched P. Allen Smith in some time. Is he still fat or has he returned to his younger weight?

by Anonymousreply 375April 19, 2021 11:56 PM

Well, here is the internet's take on P. Allen Smith:

[quote] Is He Married Or Gay?

[quote] NY Times confirmed in 2010 that P. Allen Smith was in a marital relationship with his wife named Debbie. However, he neither talked about his partner nor shared his wife`s picture on social media ever since.

[quote] His personal life is full of secrets, so it is still a mystery if he is still in a relationship or has already parted ways. On the other hand, there were also questions bubbling up regarding the sexuality of the famous gardener P. Ellen. He introduced a middle-aged male, who lives with him, as his life partner in an episode of his show.

[quote] Though there are many questions regarding his personal life, it has never been clarified by himself.

by Anonymousreply 376April 20, 2021 12:02 AM

As long as he is able to continue to maintain the self-delusion of upper-class gracious living and gets his hole spread wider than the Chunnel on a regular basis, I don't think Nicolas will care what we on DL think of him.

by Anonymousreply 377April 20, 2021 12:11 AM

^ huh...ain't that the truth

by Anonymousreply 378April 20, 2021 12:14 AM

I bet it’s a beautiful pink hole.

by Anonymousreply 379April 20, 2021 12:19 AM

To expand his brand (and add a [italic]soupçon[/italic] of culture clash) shall we take up a collection to send Nicolas out to Oz so that v8fairy can walk him around SummerNats in Canberra next January? It's Australia's biggest funnycar and drag race show and while at first it might seem odd, his calm demeanor might be just what's needed amongst the motorized madness. And who better to host him Down Under?

Think of the possibilities: vegan fine dining trackside or a lovely tea at the burnout contest. Compare and contrast funnycar artistic airbrushing techniques with his hand-painted china. Perhaps our Nicky could interview some of the other attendees, Mr. "Tighten Your Nuts" for one, with specialist commentary, aka "translation," on their discussions from his host. (Sadly, Mr. "I'm Proud of My Tool" doesn't appear to have much of a reason to be at first glance.) He could suggest more attractive fonts for the "Tits Out for the Boys" signs. Or show us how to make a full English brekky on the bonnet of a flawlessly restored 1965 Falcon XP or tricked-out Holden Ute or better still, show us which shape of crystal stemware is best used to serve a tinny of Fosters....

He'd get weeks of video and be out of cold, dreary Edinburgh during the winter and one of our contributor's dreams would come true. You'll have to get him to take the white jeans off by himself though, v8fairy: greasy handprints on 'em would be soooooo off-brand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380April 20, 2021 12:20 AM

^ I think a weekend camping on the mountain @ Mt Panorama would be the best with v8fairy and Nicolas...I'd watch!!

by Anonymousreply 381April 20, 2021 12:26 AM

[quote]NY Times confirmed in 2010 that P. Allen Smith was in a marital relationship with his wife named Debbie. However, he neither talked about his partner nor shared his wife`s picture on social media ever since.

Yes, the New York Times is the source of the mistaken belief that P. Allen Smith was married to someone named Debbie. However, it was the result of sloppy, ambiguous writing. Here's the sentence that started it all: "Allen comes across as someone we could relate to,” said Yingling Dewitt, who, along with his wife, Debbie, watches Mr. Smith’s national public television series."

"Debbie" was married to Yingling Dewitt, not to P. Allen. Syntax matters, people!

by Anonymousreply 382April 20, 2021 12:32 AM

R376 "there were also questions bubbling up regarding the sexuality of the famous gardener P. Ellen."

Gender, too, I'd imagine.

by Anonymousreply 383April 20, 2021 12:36 AM

[quote] I bet it’s a beautiful pink hole.

If it receives the workout that many here seem to think, it's probably begun to darken and hemorrhoids are beginning to drop through.

by Anonymousreply 384April 20, 2021 12:39 AM

[quote]"Allen comes across as someone we could relate to,” said Yingling Dewitt

No relation!

by Anonymousreply 385April 20, 2021 12:50 AM

R366 damn right!

R380 that would be a hilarious cultural exchange! And I'm definitely up for the challenge. I've got mates in Canberra too, and I can clean up the interior of my V8 Commodore especially for the ocassion, thats where some of his cleaning tips could come in handy. Camping at Mt Panorama as R381 suggests would be nice too. Needless to say I would clean myself up to the nth degree if I were to meet the exquisitely lovely Nicolas, so there'd be no worry about greasy handprints!

by Anonymousreply 386April 20, 2021 4:40 AM

R367

[quote]I think he needs to get out of the flat and visit some suppliers, growers and craftspeople like furniture makers and restorers.

He hasnt been able to on account of COVID, they've been in lockdown all winter I think

by Anonymousreply 387April 20, 2021 4:48 AM

I've watched a couple of his videos, but couldn't go on with them. They were giving me PTSD. He reminds me so much of a guy I once dated for a few months. Like Nicholas, G. was sweet, gentle, on the feminine side, soft spoken, and very laid back. Well, he was all of that when his comfort zone was exactly as he maintained it. If not, he'd be fidgety and anxious, or worse. Here are a few examples.

He always served coffee in a cup and saucer. I thought it was cool and refined at first. But, he'd end up perched on the edge of a chair or the sofa or hovering waiting impatiently until I finished. Most of the time I wouldn't even put the empty cup down because he'd grab the cup from me, pick up the saucer, and whisk them away to the kitchen.

One evening, there was a power outage. I lit a couple of candles that were on a table and he got immediately agitated, telling me NO. He fumbled around looking for a candle snuffer on the coffee table and used it to extinguish the candles. He didn't simply blow them out or pinch them out, he HAD to use the candle snuffer. He disappeared into the kitchen and returned with some IKEA votives to light.

When I entered his house, I removed my shoes and placed them neatly on the mat provided. After I did that, he would ALWAYS move them just slightly and he would tuck the laces inside the shoes. It bothered him to no end if shoelaces were hanging off to the side and touching the floor.

G. had cream sofas in his livingroom. He spotted a single dark hair on one of the cushions. It could have been his or mine. He swore (the only time I ever heard him swear) and brought in the vacuum cleaner and proceeded to clean the entire sofa.

The real kicker was when I nicked myself shaving. He had been nearby and saw that I'd cut my face. He fucking rushed me OUTSIDE and made me stand on the back deck while he brought out a cloth and disinfectant for me to clean my wound. He was worried that I'd get blood on the bathroom sink and permanently stain it. We broke up that day. There is more, but you get the idea. I could see Nicholas doing all this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 388April 20, 2021 6:13 AM

This R388 again. I want to mention that G. had several scented soaps next to the bathroom sink. The first time I used one I thought he was going to have an apoplexy. Those were not to be used. He had a plastic pump container of Dial soap under the sink in a cabinet for use. AND there was a stack of towels next to the Dial soap. The towels hanging in the bathroom were for decoration only! Shades of the Bucket Woman!!!

by Anonymousreply 389April 20, 2021 6:17 AM

^ OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD

by Anonymousreply 390April 20, 2021 8:47 AM

For those asking about NIC visiting artisan places in Edinburgh, they've been closed during lockdown. Plus, they are very expensive. Edinburgh is one of the most expensive cities in Britain after London & the South East. The reason he does his channel is to make affordable items, I guess because when he walks past the posh shops of the New Town, the items are pretty bloody expensive.

by Anonymousreply 391April 20, 2021 10:22 AM

To the poster above you said he shagged Nicolas, did he keep his affected accent during sex or did he return to his working class speech?

by Anonymousreply 392April 21, 2021 5:13 AM

Did Nicolas shout “fuck me daddy” in a cockney accent?

by Anonymousreply 393April 21, 2021 5:17 AM

r392, He spoke in tongues and I found it quite unnerving.

by Anonymousreply 394April 21, 2021 5:18 AM

Who the fuck dusts in between their magazines and books???!

by Anonymousreply 395April 21, 2021 8:00 AM

[quote] Who the fuck dusts in between their magazines and books???!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396April 21, 2021 10:08 PM

His asshole has probably been pounded more than Armond Rizzo's, except Nicky didn't make any money from it. (And they are the same age.)

by Anonymousreply 397April 21, 2021 10:11 PM

[quote]more than Armond Rizzo's

a high bar

#goals

by Anonymousreply 398April 21, 2021 10:14 PM

Does Nicolas have a real job or does he live off YouTube and protect endorsements?

by Anonymousreply 399April 22, 2021 12:15 AM

Kilt fluffer.

by Anonymousreply 400April 22, 2021 12:21 AM

[quote] Does Nicolas have a real job or does he live off YouTube and protect endorsements?

He lives off the kindness of strangers.

by Anonymousreply 401April 22, 2021 12:23 AM

R400 Nicolas would probably love that during the warmer months. Easy access and all that.

by Anonymousreply 402April 22, 2021 12:25 AM

It saddens me that during this global pandemic Nicolas places an additional burden on the NHS for his PrEP requirements.

by Anonymousreply 403April 22, 2021 2:49 AM

I can't tell for sure...is she a Lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 404April 22, 2021 6:50 PM

R399 Youtube probably does in fact cover his living expenses now. Its been discussed upthread

He may also have had savings from previous interior design work

R403 how you know he's on prep?

R404 fuck I hope not!

by Anonymousreply 405April 22, 2021 6:55 PM

He's gonna do a spring picnic for his vid tommorrow, looks like a beaut spread

Looks as if it could all fit neatly in the boot of a 65 Falcon XP or HQ Holden with room to spare as per R380's suggestion, it'll easily fit in my Commodore V8

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406April 22, 2021 7:20 PM

R406 Hey v8fairy! Seeing your name around these parts for a while, I always thought your username was referring to the vegetable juice and you just really liked it or something. However, seeing a comment you made above, it sounds like it has to do with a car.

Now I know.

by Anonymousreply 407April 23, 2021 3:13 AM

I can't stand all that pastel painted furniture, it reminds me of an assisted living home decorated in the 80's. Dark woods, ivory linens, all his floral porcelain, now that I could live with.

by Anonymousreply 408April 23, 2021 3:18 AM

I think he could really benefit and up his game by taking classes and expanding his knowledge on all the different areas he is trying to teach others. This isn't an insult, I like him, but his explanations are a bit too bland and basic sometimes.

In the one video where he's going through his pantry, he describes his assortment of trinkets and teacups as "fun" multiple times. This teacup is "fun," this silver spoon is "fun," this wine glass is "fun." Surely, there's a bit more elaboration or interesting conversation he could add there. Perhaps his great-great-great-grandmother was a chambermaid for Queen Victoria I who pilfered the teacup from the palace so her family could experience a crumb of luxury in a quickly industrializing England.

by Anonymousreply 409April 23, 2021 3:38 AM

Eh, I've got nothing to add here. He's not my type, but he's not an obnoxious asshole like so many other influencers, etc, so more power to him and his fans.

by Anonymousreply 410April 23, 2021 3:43 AM

r409...and you expect me to fucking pay for it? Fuck you! I have to clean up my act and pretend like I'm Posh Old Spice when I guest star on Nic's fucking channel, but on DL, I let her rip!

by Anonymousreply 411April 23, 2021 3:48 AM

How/why does he have a personal trainer? They are in a lockdown so gyms aren't open. Or is his "trainer" sling training Nicolas to be fisted?

by Anonymousreply 412April 23, 2021 5:39 AM

R407, V8s are muscle cars in Aussie (as in America) ...a real blokes car.

by Anonymousreply 413April 23, 2021 7:26 AM

I’m not trying to be mean but his body doesn’t look very toned for having a personal trainer. The results of his training sessions are the equivalent of those 2 pound dumbbells that women use when they’re doing aerobics (i.e. useless). I noticed when he did that video of him and his trainer the workout seem kind of...soft.

by Anonymousreply 414April 23, 2021 11:48 AM

Sometimes men hire "trainers" as hookers that are paid for by their business. Just a few weeks ago another YouTube celebrity hired a personal trainer. He worked out in one of his videos and then ran off with him to Madrid. He still hasn't returned.

by Anonymousreply 415April 23, 2021 3:42 PM

Very interesting video today. The food looked very good. Nicolas, on the other hand, looked his age. His dewy freshness seemed to be gone. His friends were just what I expected, middle-aged and older.

by Anonymousreply 416April 23, 2021 5:48 PM

I think it's a mental illness to be that obsessed with the royal family.

by Anonymousreply 417April 23, 2021 5:56 PM

He needs to have water on hand when he records these things. He sounds parched.

by Anonymousreply 418April 23, 2021 5:59 PM

There was too much clanging about when he was mixing things. Music and voice overs helps cover it up The music at the end and the voice over was too loud. The choice of music at the end was harsh. He needs to overcome the iciness in his voice and face. He needs to learn how to smile and engage with his viewers. I also suggest he wear brighter, more colorful clothes. That will help him not look so washed out. I see his trainer was at the picnic too.

by Anonymousreply 419April 23, 2021 6:18 PM

I think it's sweet of him to have a busload of senior citizens brought over for a picnic. More gays should do that.

by Anonymousreply 420April 23, 2021 6:34 PM

ya'll gonna make me watch this queen. wtf? lol

do i start at the beginning?

by Anonymousreply 421April 23, 2021 6:37 PM

Kind of basic cooking on the latest video. He was struggling with the blender, said he didn't have a food processor. What the hell? That's a basic piece of equipment for a cooking demo.

Lots of echoing.

Potted live plant with the painted-on moss looked dumb & unappetizing next to the food.

R421, IMO the best of his videos actually featured his friend, Tracy's house.

by Anonymousreply 422April 23, 2021 6:54 PM

He sure knows how to put out a nice spread. I didn’t watch the video aaall the way through, but noticed he doesn’t seem like he’s particularly enjoying what he’s doing?

by Anonymousreply 423April 23, 2021 8:21 PM

[quote] he doesn’t seem like he’s particularly enjoying what he’s doing

He's probably inclined to laziness and would prefer others to do the physical work that make his ideas a reality. Unfortunately, his bank account doesn't allow him that luxury.

by Anonymousreply 424April 23, 2021 8:32 PM

Needs an overhead camera.

Umm...idk...kinda amd? voice. Whatever folks watch to go to sleep.

Cute!

And probably a pig.

by Anonymousreply 425April 23, 2021 8:36 PM

The picnic setting looked lovely. He needs to throw out the "made in China" baking pan, quality sheet pans are cheap. He also needs to turn on the lamps, even if they're just softly lit, lamps that are not turned on look dead.

by Anonymousreply 426April 23, 2021 8:45 PM

Who was it upthread who said we're not offering any constructive criticism? I'm seeing a lot of good advice for him here.

No one looked that comfortable at the picnic. Who was the guy in the hoodie with the chunky derrière?

by Anonymousreply 427April 23, 2021 8:48 PM

That wasn't a guy.

by Anonymousreply 428April 23, 2021 8:50 PM

Who did her SRS?

by Anonymousreply 429April 23, 2021 10:03 PM

One suggestion I would make for his channel is that he needs to get the sound on his videos leveled correctly. I’ve noticed I have to turn it up for the speaking parts but then when the music comes on, it’s always blasting and super loud and then I have to turn it down.

by Anonymousreply 430April 23, 2021 10:55 PM

[quote] He sure knows how to put out a nice spread.

We've already discussed his anus.

by Anonymousreply 431April 24, 2021 3:00 AM

I bet his steams and presses his pubic and armpit hair.

by Anonymousreply 432April 24, 2021 5:48 AM

R407, yeah, Holden Commodore wagon with a warmed up LS1 5.7 litre V8, same motor as the Camaro and Corvette, its been tweaked a bit so it makes around 300 plus horsepower. I also have an old American car, a 70's Cadillac with a 500 cube V8, thats been modified a bit too, does great burnouts. I used to have a Falcon ute, but I fucked up the diff in it doing burnouts in it.

Now back to darling Nicolas... R414 only way to really see how toned he is is for him to take his shirt off. I'd like that. I could ask on one of his vids

R416 yeah it was a nice video, and the food did look good. He may not look 18 under the outdoor light but he still look damn good for 30. Not all of his friends are middle aged, trainer definitely isnt, and a couple of the other looked late 30's or so.. But I can see that he'd have mainly older friends, he's what somebody I know calls an "old soul" - mature for his age sort of thing

R422 - he's obviously on a limited budget - and I think that actually is a good thing, showing people how to improvise with what they have got, rather than doing everything with the latest and greatest. He did say he's got a food processor but he's lost some of the bits, which he may not have been able to replace over lockdown. R426, yeah, I actively avoid Chinese made shit now, not necessarily because its crap, but I dont want to support the CCP

A number of people commented on the sudden change of volume at the end, I noticed that too, obviously he still hasnt got on top of the sound yet

But he still looks as dreamy as ever to me....

by Anonymousreply 433April 24, 2021 5:54 AM

R433 You suck up to him so much.

by Anonymousreply 434April 24, 2021 7:40 AM

^ He wants to suck him off stupid, get it right!!

by Anonymousreply 435April 24, 2021 10:47 AM

Bitch almost gave me a heart attack with that music when she set out her picnic. She'd lulled me half to sleep in the kitchen and all of the sudden I was front seat at a jam session.

Volume control, gurl!!

by Anonymousreply 436April 24, 2021 11:11 AM

[quote]I bet he steams and presses his pubic and armpit hair.

His what? He does not possess such a thing. Smooth as a kewpie doll.

by Anonymousreply 437April 24, 2021 12:13 PM

Well THAT’S an idea for a vid. His bathroom routine. Personal grooming. Yaaaz Kqueen.

by Anonymousreply 438April 24, 2021 12:48 PM

He has child bearing hips for days. Who's the lucky husband?

by Anonymousreply 439April 24, 2021 1:04 PM

[quote]I like to eyeball my baskets.

by Anonymousreply 440April 24, 2021 1:46 PM

I think he should find someone to produce his videos for him. There are thousands of cheap and talented YouTube producers out there. He is too obsessed with how he looks in his videos. It is very hard to be objective when you are producing your own YouTube vlogs and looking at yourself and fuzzing about one hair being out of place. A producer would stop the lighting and sound problems he has. Don't forget once he uploads a new vlog it stays there forever - sound problems like the picnic will be watched by new visitors for years. He also needs someone to be his muse - someone who can help him find new ideas.

by Anonymousreply 441April 24, 2021 3:53 PM

He should study Ina Garten, not that he needs to be her, but he lacks polish. His pastel color palette is washed out an dated. He needs to contrast light and dark, hard and soft materials, a little old, mixed with contemporary elements. He also needs a voice coach, lighting and tech people. He's lovely, but the second hand embarrassment I experience takes away from the enjoyment..

by Anonymousreply 442April 24, 2021 4:02 PM

If he's going to model himself on Ina, he needs more gay friends.

by Anonymousreply 443April 24, 2021 5:01 PM

Forget the production stuff, he's not going to grow or retain a base in the long run if his content doesn't get past these basic projects that anyone can find in a ton of other places. Floral patterned china? Making and serving scones? Dusting books? Views of Edinburgh? So far that's all he's got, except, as I said above, the calm demeanor that so many of us are craving in these unsetttled times.

And no, painting fake moss on your flower pots or gluing magazine cut-outs onto craft boxes won't hold an audience's attention for very long, no matter how many times he repeats the name "Bunny Mellon."

by Anonymousreply 444April 24, 2021 6:02 PM

Does he pronounce “Frette” correctly?

I always thought it was “Frett-uh.”

by Anonymousreply 445April 24, 2021 6:31 PM

I think he should give tours of his older, rich friends' houses, like what he did with Tracy. Tracy's house (except for her horrible guest room) has some style and some money put into it.

by Anonymousreply 446April 24, 2021 8:32 PM

His voice is so soothing, but he looks—and is built like—a middle aged lesbian schoolteacher.

by Anonymousreply 447April 24, 2021 8:35 PM

Who is this woman?

by Anonymousreply 448April 24, 2021 8:55 PM

He belongs in the womanly ass thread.

by Anonymousreply 449April 24, 2021 10:44 PM

R435 you damn sure got that right!

R438

[quote]Well THAT’S an idea for a vid. His bathroom routine. Personal grooming. Yaaaz Kqueen.

He's already done that

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450April 24, 2021 10:46 PM

Nick needs to splurge on production and more haute expereinces. The most popular youtubers use the money they make from ads to reinvest it in their videos. he can't keep painting vases mossy green forever.

by Anonymousreply 451April 24, 2021 10:48 PM

We should give Nick video ideas. I'd like more videos of his old lady friends and their chintzy mansions.

by Anonymousreply 452April 24, 2021 10:49 PM

[quote]I think he should give tours of his older, rich friends' houses, like what he did with Tracy.

Might work, but he'd better make sure the friends know a thing or two about their own taste and have some camera presence, because Petit Nicolas won't say anything about the decor beyond "it's a treat" and "I think this is really, really lovely."

by Anonymousreply 453April 24, 2021 11:24 PM

I watched the video of his "day". It shows him beginning the day dressed in some sort of ridiculous black outfit and exercising outdoors. I wasn't sure if it was intended as comedy or not. He reminded me of a 10 day old puppy trying to walk.

by Anonymousreply 454April 25, 2021 2:32 AM

[quote] Petit Nicolas won't say anything about the decor beyond "it's a treat" and "I think this is really, really lovely."

He might throw in the occasional, "I believe the Queen has the exact same soft furnishings suite at Sandringham."

by Anonymousreply 455April 25, 2021 2:55 AM

[quote]Forget the production stuff, he's not going to grow or retain a base in the long run if his content doesn't get past these basic projects that anyone can find in a ton of other places. Floral patterned china? Making and serving scones? Dusting books? Views of Edinburgh? So far that's all he's got, except, as I said above, the calm demeanor that so many of us are craving in these unsetttled times.

This is exactly how I feel. He better come up with some ideas soon that aren’t so primitive and that actually teach people something or people are going to get bored. I’m rooting for him but even I’ve been more bored than interested with his videos lately. He can only coast on the calm and relaxing aspect of his videos for so long.

He talks about wanting to build a brand but he doesn’t even have 90,000 subscribers yet.

by Anonymousreply 456April 25, 2021 3:38 AM

Perhaps he could do videos teaching us how to abandon the accents we grew up with and emulate his posh style. You know, a modern day Professor Henry Higgins and we're all his little Eliza Doolittles.

by Anonymousreply 457April 25, 2021 6:41 AM

Dude talks like a lady.

by Anonymousreply 458April 25, 2021 9:24 AM

I wonder if she be on the female hormones. Hips, skin and titties don’t lie.

by Anonymousreply 459April 25, 2021 10:33 AM

People,like nick are the intersection between gay men/trans women.

by Anonymousreply 460April 25, 2021 10:34 AM

you bitches send him some $$$ for production stuff if you care so much!

by Anonymousreply 461April 25, 2021 10:38 AM

Frankly I’m not interested in his content at all, I just like his soothing ASMR voice. Maybe he should just tap into that particular niche.

by Anonymousreply 462April 25, 2021 2:52 PM

All of the comments here mean nothing because his audience is totally devoted and growing consistently! Don't be jealous Queen's

by Anonymousreply 463April 25, 2021 3:07 PM

R463, I actually find myself charmed by his videos and I wish him nothing but success. However, this is DL and I would be remiss if I didn't mention his more cartoonish qualities.

by Anonymousreply 464April 25, 2021 3:51 PM

r441 he will probably hire someone soon. He is still growing the channel and people need to stop being so hard on him. It is a ton of work doing these types of videos he does. Instructional videos are pains in the ass, its not just some vlogger running their mouth. Lighting, sound multi camera setup, editing im sure is running him ragged. He probably has not reached the financial point where he can pay someone, but he'll get there shortly. He should probably only do videos every two weeks or once a month and make them longer.

by Anonymousreply 465April 25, 2021 4:17 PM

How have TWO THREADS filled up about Nicolas Fairford? Yes, he's cute and endearing, but I also get the sense he's the one keeping these threads going.

by Anonymousreply 466April 25, 2021 4:21 PM

His voice is soothing. Maybe he should read and record audiobooks?

by Anonymousreply 467April 25, 2021 5:39 PM

IMO, technical (filming) issues aside, the content is thin. I usually watch his videos from beginning to end. This last one, I fast-forwarded throughout.

He's starting to appear lazy to me. Wants to be like Martha Stewart but even MS had a catering company for a while. I don't think he has a well of experience to draw from.

by Anonymousreply 468April 25, 2021 5:39 PM

[quote]His voice is soothing. Maybe he should read and record audiobooks?

He should do ASMR videos. He could get millions of views just doing soothing ASMR.

by Anonymousreply 469April 25, 2021 5:42 PM

[quote]His voice is soothing. Maybe he should read and record audiobooks?

He should do ASMR videos. He could get millions of views just doing soothing ASMR.

by Anonymousreply 470April 25, 2021 5:43 PM

It's the ultimate problem for all those who want to be professional content providers. Where do you get your content? When your focus is on style, it implies a wealth of experience, and the money to show off your good taste -or at least travel to point out things to your viewers. Nicolas doesn't have all that much experience yet, nor does he have money...

by Anonymousreply 471April 25, 2021 5:43 PM

R468 and R471 I think that may be one of his biggest challenges at the moment. He's young and doesn't have the experience to really opine on things in an elaborate and compelling way. That's a skill! Most people are boring. Also, he doesn't have the financial resources or network yet to gain the experience through travel or hobnobbing.

Hoping he succeeds though!

by Anonymousreply 472April 25, 2021 5:46 PM

[quote] you bitches send him some $$$ for production stuff if you care so much!

He'd only spend the money on skincare products.

by Anonymousreply 473April 25, 2021 9:38 PM

One day Nicolas will be rich and famous and we'll be able to say we knew him when he was just a cum dump, er, um..."decorator".

by Anonymousreply 474April 25, 2021 9:40 PM

R456

[quote]He talks about wanting to build a brand but he doesn’t even have 90,000 subscribers yet.

88.9K to be precise. But Zero to 88.9K in just over a year is still pretty good going. It isnt going to make him wealthy by any means, but he's making enough to get by. I dont know if he'll ever reach Jeffree Star levels (16.5 million subs) but he's doing OK

I'd love it if he's flash a bit of skin every so often. Maybe he could do a vid on his fashion clothing and that would be a good excuse, as he changes from one ladies M+S sweater to another, I would so watch that

by Anonymousreply 475April 25, 2021 11:13 PM

He needs to add a little extravagance to his title and put "....Designer and Advisor Extraordinaire!" And "Extraordinaire" should be in italics with an Edwardian Script font type. And he should gesture and bow when he says it.

by Anonymousreply 476April 25, 2021 11:29 PM

R475 Just stop. You’re in love with him so of course you would never admit his number of subscribers is not high. Nobody’s expecting him to have Jeffree Star numbers, but even several tarot card readers have half a million subscribers on YouTube and they’re a dime a dozen.

by Anonymousreply 477April 26, 2021 1:11 AM

[quote] He needs to add a little extravagance to his title and put "....Designer and Advisor Extraordinaire!" And "Extraordinaire" should be in italics with an Edwardian Script font type. And he should gesture and bow when he says it.

He needs to add a little extravagance to his title and put "....Designer and Advisor Extraordinaire!" And "Extraordinaire" should be in italics with an Edwardian Script font type. And he should gesture and present hole when he says it.

Fixed that for you.

by Anonymousreply 478April 26, 2021 1:20 AM

For added income he should consider product placement featuring his preferred lube.

by Anonymousreply 479April 26, 2021 7:57 AM

The shaved smooth hole presentation with the tang of Stephanotis by Floris and a whiff of shit.

by Anonymousreply 480April 26, 2021 8:49 AM

The comments here are again becoming too crude for our dainty and anodyne subject.

by Anonymousreply 481April 26, 2021 11:05 AM

He needs to line up some celebrity guest stars for his videos. Governor Caitlyn Jenner might be interested in appearing.

by Anonymousreply 482April 26, 2021 6:30 PM

Prince Charles' former butler has his own YouTube channel. He knows how things are done and he hasn't bothered to adopt a posh accent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483April 27, 2021 6:58 PM

r483 God, that was boring. I thought things might liven up when he said he wanted to "introduce my perfect balls", but no such luck.

by Anonymousreply 484April 27, 2021 8:37 PM

R484 - and it has to be said, that presenter is nowhere near as sexy either

by Anonymousreply 485April 28, 2021 8:04 PM

Do you think he shaves his armpits?

by Anonymousreply 486April 28, 2021 8:32 PM

R486 likely as much, but having not been able to sight them in any of his videos cannot confirm for sure

Another question to put on his Youtube?

by Anonymousreply 487April 28, 2021 11:04 PM

Perhaps he could do a pit-shaving video. "I think you're really going to enjoy this ...."

by Anonymousreply 488April 28, 2021 11:34 PM

His skin care routine video was really boring. IIRC, he used that stupid roller made of stone on his face.

by Anonymousreply 489April 28, 2021 11:49 PM

"This week, I'm going to take you inside my pits and crack for some waxing tips that I think will be a real treat. And then I'm going to make some more vegan scones."

by Anonymousreply 490April 29, 2021 12:03 AM

R490 I can literally hear him saying the "I think will be a real treat" in my head.

by Anonymousreply 491April 29, 2021 12:05 AM

When copying someone else's recipe and only making making an insignificant change and/or rewording things it's standard procedure, as well as common courtesy, to add "adapted from [recipe source]" and include a link to the original.

Worse, he does credit the creator of one of the recipes appearing on the page which furthers the appearance that the rest are his own.

[bold]The uncredited tart recipe on his site:[/bold]

Ingredients

100g crème fraîche

Small handful of fresh basil, leaves picked and chopped

8 sunblush tomatoes, sliced

4 Marks & Spencer Savoury Pastry Cases

2 courgettes, peeled into ribbons

4 artichoke hearts in oil (we like Waitrose Cooks’ Ingredients Chargrilled Artichokes in Olive Oil), drained and cut into eighths

50g mozzarella, torn into pieces

Directions

Preheat the oven to 180degrees. Mix the creme fraiche with the chopped basil and half of the sun blush tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper and spoon the mixture into the cases. Top with the courgette ribbons , artichokes and remaining sun blush tomatoes.

Place on a baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from the oven and garnish with the the torn mozzarella.

[bold]The same recipe as it appeared in Delicious:[/bold]

Ingredients

100g crème fraîche

Small handful of fresh basil, leaves picked and chopped

8 sunblush tomatoes, sliced

4 Marks & Spencer Savoury Pastry Cases

2 courgettes, peeled into ribbons

4 artichoke hearts in oil (we like Waitrose Cooks’ Ingredients Chargrilled Artichokes in Olive Oil), drained and cut into eighths

50g mozzarella, torn into pieces

2 tbsp chilli oil

Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan160°C/gas 4. Mix the crème fraîche with the chopped basil and half the sliced sunblush tomatoes, then season with salt and pepper. Spoon the mixture into the tart cases and top with the courgette ribbons, artichokes and remaining sunblush tomatoes.

Place on a baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes until the vegetables are crisp at the edges and the pastry is golden. Remove from the oven, garnish with the torn mozzarella, drizzle with chilli oil and serve.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492April 29, 2021 12:14 AM

He's not even trying to be vegan any more.

That's shitty if he's not crediting sources of his stupid recipes.

by Anonymousreply 493April 29, 2021 12:18 AM

[quote] Do you think he shaves his armpits?

Probably had them lasered for permanent hair removal.

by Anonymousreply 494April 29, 2021 12:41 AM

You just know he refers to his anus as his "pussy".

by Anonymousreply 495April 29, 2021 6:16 AM

This queen has done time in prison.

by Anonymousreply 496April 29, 2021 6:57 AM

I’d totally be here for his pubic hair trimming tutorial. I’m certain his will be sculpted to art-like perfection.

by Anonymousreply 497April 29, 2021 8:51 AM

Does she do a make-ip tutorial?

by Anonymousreply 498April 29, 2021 9:50 AM

r498 She has one on her blog,.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499April 29, 2021 1:26 PM

R498 He also has a couple of skincare videos, I've linked one below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500April 29, 2021 8:12 PM

Does he give advice about how copes during his period?

by Anonymousreply 501April 29, 2021 8:52 PM

R501 He sips tea 🍵 which is a real treat.

by Anonymousreply 502April 29, 2021 8:55 PM

I like the guy but him sauntering slowly out of the shower in his robe (with that music) is one of the gayest things I have seen.

by Anonymousreply 503April 29, 2021 11:52 PM

R500 I hope he doesn't end up like this....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504April 29, 2021 11:54 PM

R504 I think he's more grounded and sensible than to do that

Damn that guy dont look right

by Anonymousreply 505April 30, 2021 12:06 AM

^ do you not follow Jessica Alves v8fairy??

by Anonymousreply 506April 30, 2021 1:54 AM

R506 follow her? Hell I didnt even know who the hell she was until I Googled her just now

I wish I had not done that

by Anonymousreply 507April 30, 2021 1:57 AM

You know damned well he's basically a frau with frau habits. Stop pretending you wouldn't ridicule all of this nonsense if it were coming from a middle-aged woman.

by Anonymousreply 508April 30, 2021 1:57 AM

Grounded and sensible, yes, maybe. Vain? Yes, as well. Time will tell whether he walks the Ken doll path.

by Anonymousreply 509April 30, 2021 3:05 AM

I wonder what “treat” awaits us from his video this Friday.

by Anonymousreply 510April 30, 2021 3:26 AM

R509 I fuckin hope he dont go the Ken doll way. That'd be a damn shame

He do got a right to be a lil vain hes real pretty, just hope he got the sense to see he's all good just the way he is

by Anonymousreply 511April 30, 2021 3:29 AM

r510 Tracy teaches him and his elder gay viewers how to bleach their assholes.

by Anonymousreply 512April 30, 2021 3:35 AM

New video! His favorite interior design books.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513April 30, 2021 4:22 PM

No thanks, I need to watch my paint dry.

by Anonymousreply 514April 30, 2021 4:24 PM

His company address is 20-22 Wenlock Road in London. It turns out you can have your company registered at this address for £50. No, wait, it's only £49.99 now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515April 30, 2021 4:26 PM

My business address is a P.O. Box. I like it. It gives me some privacy and I can have stuff delivered there.

by Anonymousreply 516April 30, 2021 4:36 PM

R513 fuck it you got in before me! I was refreshing his youtube waiting for it to appear and got distracted

He's having friands for tea, I've had them they're real nice

by Anonymousreply 517April 30, 2021 4:37 PM

Watched it all through, at the end he reveals he's going to do two videos a week now, releasing a short one on Wednesday afternoons called Teatime Treats

That first book Inspirational interiors does look quite interesting although its a bit more contemporary than my taste personally

by Anonymousreply 518April 30, 2021 5:17 PM

[quote] Teatime Treats

I'm on the edge of my seat.

by Anonymousreply 519April 30, 2021 5:35 PM

[quote]Teatime Treats

I certainly hope they're gluten-free!

by Anonymousreply 520April 30, 2021 6:07 PM

His latest video ... He's talking about a "calmful" room with "chintzy" fabric.

by Anonymousreply 521April 30, 2021 6:19 PM

A twenty-minute video of him leafing through design books and stating the obvious. I repeat what I said upthread, that he needs new content. He needs something he can say original things about.

by Anonymousreply 522April 30, 2021 8:03 PM

Well, now he will doing this two times per week, instead of once.

by Anonymousreply 523April 30, 2021 8:12 PM

[quote] He's having friands for tea, I've had them they're real nice

I first read that as friends instead of friands. I couldn't decide whether r517 was a cannibal who had eaten this queen's friends or a slut who had had them in the biblical sense.

by Anonymousreply 524April 30, 2021 10:49 PM

^, that's funny

by Anonymousreply 525April 30, 2021 10:53 PM

His new "Teatime Treats" will consist of actual, human ladyfingers and spotted dicks.

by Anonymousreply 526April 30, 2021 10:57 PM

[quote]New video! His favorite interior design books.

Are you kidding? He already discussed his favorite design books in a video a month or two ago. And then a few weeks ago he showed us how to dust books.

Wow, he’s seriously running out of ideas. I don’t know how he’s going to do 2 videos a weeks when he has a hard time coming up with ideas for just one.

by Anonymousreply 527April 30, 2021 10:59 PM

Hallo to all of my wonderful subscribers. My dear friend, Sebastian, told me of all of your kind comments with a URL link. Your support means the world to me.

Please advise which subject matter you'd like to me delve into for future videos. Dust off your thinking caps! Hee hee.

Until next time, be well, dears.

by Anonymousreply 528April 30, 2021 11:16 PM

ha v8fairy is gonna faint!

by Anonymousreply 529April 30, 2021 11:24 PM

[quote] Please advise which subject matter you'd like to me delve into for future videos. Dust off your thinking caps! Hee hee.

Don't worry. We already know how to dust off our thinking caps from you showing us how to dust off our books.

by Anonymousreply 530April 30, 2021 11:30 PM

Not just "dust off books," dust *between* each book. What's next? Dusting off each page of a book?

by Anonymousreply 531April 30, 2021 11:52 PM

[quote]His new "Teatime Treats" will consist of actual, human ladyfingers and spotted dicks.

He's using a paint brush on the puff pastry. Do you really expect him to have a bone saw or bolt cutter lying around? He's better off making this kind of spotted dick and passing the recipe off as his own, again.

And, for what it's worth, this is how it's done:

[quote]Note: This is chef and baker Nancy Silverton’s brioche recipe as it appears in the book Baking with Julia. All credit to Chef Silverton for the recipe that follows, with the exception of the addition of chocolate chips and the shaping of the loaves. The accompanying photographs are all ours.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532April 30, 2021 11:54 PM

[quote]Wow, he’s seriously running out of ideas.

I think that ship sailed when he showed us how to dust books.

by Anonymousreply 533May 1, 2021 12:59 AM

R527 YouTube algorithm rewards churning out new content (for now at least). The creators constantly putting out new videos will get the most views and recommendations. So if he wants to expand his subscriber basis, moving to two videos a week is a must.

Some youtubers are able to churn out one video a day (not saying it's good).

by Anonymousreply 534May 1, 2021 1:05 AM

Eventually his videos will just be him crying and hugging his doggy close.

by Anonymousreply 535May 1, 2021 1:27 AM

Nicolas, please show us how you clean under your foreskin.

Let us know the best cleaning solution and if it's safe to use the Hoover.

by Anonymousreply 536May 1, 2021 1:31 AM

R535 that may actually go viral knowing youtube.

by Anonymousreply 537May 1, 2021 1:36 AM

Somebody prematurely started a Part III thread for Nicolas. Please join me in ff'ing it since this one has so much more to go.

by Anonymousreply 538May 1, 2021 1:58 AM

I dunno I might listen to this bitch read the phone book. She's calming.

by Anonymousreply 539May 1, 2021 11:26 AM

Ignore above, its gone into wrong thread??

by Anonymousreply 540May 1, 2021 12:07 PM

Fuck I dont know whats up with this site tonight? Never mind

R538 I looked for the new thread, found it eventually. Wouldnt worry about FF'ing it, it'll disappear without trace soon enough if nobody posts on it. Also they said they posted on it as this ones been paywalled apparently? Also the rate this ones filling up we might need it soon enough anyways

by Anonymousreply 541May 1, 2021 12:48 PM

He's shuch a gentle shoul, the kind I would declare my hushband. To redecorate my appartment and then go to bed and chat away about mama...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542May 1, 2021 1:13 PM

Subscribers to Nicolas' newsletter have just received a brief video in which Nicolas shows designs for his teaware collection, which will be coming soon. These designs are beautiful and he should be able to appeal to a broad market. This teaware will be offered to the general public. I don't mean to be boastful, but I've received a special invitation from Nicolas allowing me to purchase china from his special, limited-edition collection, Nicolas Privée. This limited edition, hand-painted collection was inspired by Nicolas' love of the traditional English garden and one of its most beloved plants, the rose. Nicolas, however, determined to rethink the concept of the rose, bringing it up-to-date and also reflecting his own lifestyle. Called, simply, "Rosebud", the design is the result of a collaboration between Nicolas and the distinguished English fister, Awardwinner. Nicolas and Awardwinner spent long nights perfecting the perfect rosebud and this china collection is the result of their efforts. The artists in Nicolas' atelier have brilliantly captured the vibrant crimson and magenta of the perfect rosebud to produce a truly stunning set of china. A table set with the Rosebud collection is sure to be the talk of any dinner party. Even the simple ritual of afternoon tea is enhanced by the Rosebud design. The finial on the teapot has to be seen to be believed. It is a true work of art.

Nicolas is working on more designs for the Nicolas Privée collection. Reflecting his passion for traditional British design, and inspired by the Late Georgian and Regency ironwork seen on many buildings in Edinburgh's New Town, Nicolas has created a prototype of a truly novel cock cage. In black enameled metal, it features a beautiful palmette motif. I have seen a photograph of Nicolas wearing a working model (in size XXS) and the concept is truly original. Nicolas also has preliminary drawings for restraints and other recreational devices continuing this Neo-classic design theme. Nicolas believes his philosophy of Making Life More Beautiful should extend to every aspect of one's daily activities. Not to betray a confidence, but Nicolas hopes to have these various items in production soon and available for use by the time he has his first date with v8fairy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543May 3, 2021 6:55 PM

[quote]his special, limited-edition collection, Nicolas Privée

Why is "privée" feminine? Is there a feminine noun understood?

[quote]a collaboration between Nicolas and the distinguished English fister

Doubtless a video will be forthcoming.

by Anonymousreply 544May 3, 2021 7:36 PM

r544 "Privée" is feminine because both "Nicolas" and "Collection" are feminine.

by Anonymousreply 545May 3, 2021 7:46 PM

Someone wasting their "creative writing skills" which no one will read.

by Anonymousreply 546May 3, 2021 9:44 PM

R543 Dammit I knew I should of subscribed to those! I'll do it now.

Could you possibly post a pic of Nicolas's Rosebud, I'm sure many of us will be interested

by Anonymousreply 547May 3, 2021 10:51 PM

Here ya go. Imagine the first time Nicolas spreads his legs and you see this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548May 3, 2021 11:30 PM

Call me an old romantic fool, but I would happily travel across the pond to attend the tasteful nuptials of Nicolas and V8fairy

by Anonymousreply 549May 4, 2021 1:48 AM

New video - teatime treats touring clarence house for all you tasteful friends

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550May 5, 2021 4:42 PM

The new video regarding Clarence House is rather hastily thrown together it seems. That house is an unattractive mess for such a historic home. Clutter. Something tells me that the Royal family are kind of hoarders, too much shit in that house.

by Anonymousreply 551May 5, 2021 6:59 PM

The books everywhere really amplify the cluttery look. Niccy does it all over his drawing room because he thinks it looks posh. Au contraire. Books collect dust.

by Anonymousreply 552May 5, 2021 7:01 PM

[quote]Au contraire. Books collect dust

He's already given us a tutorial on the proper method for dusting off books.

by Anonymousreply 553May 5, 2021 7:06 PM

This new video just recycles content he got from somewhere else on Clarence House, with basic information probably read out of some brochure!

by Anonymousreply 554May 5, 2021 7:28 PM

R551 yes I think the vid was put together from existing publicity shots etc rather than from an actual site visit. Still it is an exceptionally beautiful house and I dont find it cluttered at all. I would love to live in a place like that

by Anonymousreply 555May 5, 2021 9:39 PM

That video was kind of ridiculous. 3 minutes and 37 seconds of very perfunctory information. They drank "strong cocktails." Prince Charles was "fond" of his grandmother. No shit.

by Anonymousreply 556May 5, 2021 11:48 PM

Nicolas could have tea with the fucking Queen of England and you bitches will say it was shit. Of course the images used in that video were taken from google, did you expect him to take you on a personal tour? Bitch please.

by Anonymousreply 557May 6, 2021 3:26 PM

The point is that he's not giving his subscribers—and the rest of his adoring fans—anything they can't get with a few clicks. Kind of limits his audience. But he's still serving up the soothing, almost narcotic delivery that we all need (and yet still with the subtle nervous hand-wringing and leg-jiggling). His videos are like staying at a very sedate, inoffensive, clean motel.

by Anonymousreply 558May 6, 2021 4:11 PM

He really should so ASMR

by Anonymousreply 559May 6, 2021 4:12 PM

I disagree - show me another pretty-boy Twink talking in a soft voice about afternoon tea in an elegant Georgian house - you can't because there isn't one. Hence the reason we are all obsessed with him and two entire threads have filled up about him, with another one already ready to go.

by Anonymousreply 560May 6, 2021 6:35 PM

Latest video just in

Afternoon Tea in an Edwardian Country House

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561May 7, 2021 4:31 PM

First half of the vid was at Greywalls, an Edwardian country house at Gullane in East Lothian, Scotland, designed by Lutyens. Real nice house, wish he'd spent a bit more time on the house. Second half was how to make the Lemon and Poppyseed cake that was part of the afternoon tea. He's put the recipe in his blog, link below. And he's attributed it, acknowledging where it originally came from (and that he's adapted it a bit). The cake does look good I have to say, but I found the house more interesting.

The sound levels are still a bit uneven, better than before but still not 100% right. I think he needs some sort of dynamic range limiter software or something to even out the level a bit more. Its clear enough now, just gets louder and softer a bit.

He looks a bit less pale, think he may have applied some bronzer or fake tan stuff, whatever you call it, personally I think the pale delicate look suits him better though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562May 7, 2021 4:56 PM

I think he pronounced "Lutyens" wrong. Did he say "loo-chenz"? It's "lut-yenz."

by Anonymousreply 563May 7, 2021 5:07 PM

R563 you could be right - I have no idea how its meant to be said

by Anonymousreply 564May 7, 2021 5:33 PM

I have to watch it!

I hate you people!

by Anonymousreply 565May 7, 2021 5:46 PM

Watched the video @ R561. Not super interesting. He filmed himself having tea and "chatting" with someone across the table who is not shown and who does not seem to have a place setting. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 566May 7, 2021 8:09 PM

R566 yeah the tea part was less interesting, he should have spent more time on the house and just shown a few stills of the tea and cakes. The other person is the lady that assist him, maybe she doesnt want to be shown? A quick pan shot of the little tea house, the setting and some brief shots of the cakes would have covered that part more than adequately

by Anonymousreply 567May 8, 2021 7:07 PM

Everybody seems to have moved on over to the new thread, maybe cos this one has been paywalled? I'm a paying user here so I wouldnt have noticed

Talking of subscribers Nicolas's YouTube is up to 96.1K, he'll likely crack 100k by the end of this month

by Anonymousreply 568May 9, 2021 1:12 PM

[quote]Everybody seems to have moved on over to the new thread, maybe cos this one has been paywalled? I'm a paying user here so I wouldnt have noticed

Rather ironic that connoisseurs of elegant living can't afford to pay $2 a month.

by Anonymousreply 569May 9, 2021 5:26 PM

R569 yeah funny that, all the ones most critical of his taste and style knowledge and credibility are on that thread now.

Two bucks is fuck all to me and I aint rich or classy or nothing

by Anonymousreply 570May 9, 2021 5:36 PM

He lives rent free in my head now. I had a dream about him where he was complaining about having pimples on his ass cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 571May 9, 2021 5:38 PM

I think she is pretty and will make a good housewife. She should show off more of her historic community, although she would have to learn a little history. I hate to tell you guys this, but I smell a sister (she may become “Nicki” at some point in the near future)

by Anonymousreply 572May 9, 2021 7:30 PM

The Home and Garden ladies love him.

by Anonymousreply 573May 9, 2021 7:41 PM

Which one of you Bitches got her pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 574May 10, 2021 12:01 AM

R574 wasnt me, honest! Wish it was but

by Anonymousreply 575May 10, 2021 2:44 AM

Latest vid - 5 mins on how to take car of your linen (this is napkins and such, not bed linen)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576May 12, 2021 4:29 PM

Blanket criticism: he should drop the whole basic idea that "hotels and restaurants" present a standard of home decor or service. That was his downfall, as posters pointed out, in his tea-serving videos with the tiered trays and so on. A middle-class notion that belies his whole premise as some sort of elegant lifestyle guru.

Also: flat ass at 2:25. Maybe he should collaborate with Rounderbum to offer a Nicolas-branded line of padded next-to-the-body linens, possibly embroidered with giraffes and tabletop faux topiaries.

by Anonymousreply 577May 12, 2021 6:05 PM

Cant comment on the standard of home decor/service thing

I think its those jeans that make his ass look flatter than it really is. But we'd need to see him in Speedos or a thong to know for sure

by Anonymousreply 578May 12, 2021 6:12 PM

I think you're not supposed to use those tiered trays at your stately and spacious home. In theory, you have enough room on your tables and sideboards to lay out flat all your scones & sandwiches, etc.

Somebody posted this video on the Part ONE thread, but it bears repeating. (William Hanson on The Crown scene, QE & Jackie Kennedy.)

Discussion about the tiered trays starts at around 3:00.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579May 12, 2021 6:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!