Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jared Padalecki is "Walker" - Part 2

Returns on Thursday. March 11 on the CW.

More shirtless Jared, please!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198Last Friday at 10:25 AM

Looking good!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103/03/2021

Working out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203/03/2021

That Gilmore Girl turned that down for Rocky Balboa’s kid? What a dope!

by Anonymousreply 303/03/2021

Well, they're both N-U-T-S, R3, so obviously she has a type.

by Anonymousreply 403/03/2021

[quote] That Gilmore Girl turned that down for Rocky Balboa’s kid? What a dope!

I'm confused by this.

Could you please explain?

by Anonymousreply 503/03/2021

Milo played Jess on GG, he also played son to Sly Stallone in a Rocky movie

I hate Jess on G girls . Rory was completely Stupid to dump Dean for that thug

by Anonymousreply 603/03/2021

[quote] Milo played Jess on GG

Milo Ventimiglia?

Damn, I have the hots for him.

I'd have a hard time deciding between Jared and Milo.

by Anonymousreply 703/03/2021

Is there a new episode tonight?

by Anonymousreply 803/03/2021

Yes, R8.

by Anonymousreply 903/04/2021

I want to see Jared shirtless again tonight!

by Anonymousreply 1003/04/2021

This shitty show fucking plummeted in the ratings. It only drew a 792 . . . not even a million people watched this dreck. And it got a big fat Z E R O in the 18-49 demographic which is more important than total viewers.

by Anonymousreply 1103/05/2021

Walker returns this Thursday March 11 with a new episode.

by Anonymousreply 1203/07/2021

Walker is back tomorrow!

by Anonymousreply 1303/10/2021

New episode tonight on the CW.

Don't forget to tune in!

by Anonymousreply 1403/11/2021

Nobody gives a shit

by Anonymousreply 1503/11/2021

This was a really good episode.

The ending was exciting, and set up a whole bunch of interesting stories to come.

I like that the Walkers are going to own a bar!

Also, the daughter's new boyfriend is a cutie.

by Anonymousreply 1603/11/2021

Walker's boss and his brother sure do spend a lot of time together in the office.

If I'm not mistaken, the boss is single.

I would love to see them become a couple. That would be INTERESTING if his Walker's boss and his brother got together.

Either that, I'd love to see Walker's son Augie come out as a gay teen.

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but that kid sets off my gaydar.

by Anonymousreply 1703/12/2021

LOL Walker plummeted in the ratings to a 1.3 last night.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 1803/12/2021

1.3 million in ratings is still good, R18.

Better than Supernatural in its final season.

So screw you.

by Anonymousreply 1903/12/2021

[quote]1.3 million in ratings is still good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2003/12/2021

That's like saying a credit score of 400 is "still good," R19.

by Anonymousreply 2103/12/2021

R19/R20 = HATEFUL JEALOUS BEASTS!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2203/12/2021

Poor R22

So tired . . . So Lame . . . So Caftanesque.

by Anonymousreply 2303/12/2021

Jealousy is such an ugly thing.

Meanwhile, Jared is laughing his way to the bank. AND an Emmy nom.

by Anonymousreply 2403/12/2021

[quote]Meanwhile, Jared is laughing his way to . . . an Emmy nom.

[italic]Bwahahahaha! Oh Jesus, my sides! Bwahahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 2503/12/2021

Love this show!

Can't wait to see the extra episodes that were ordered for season one!

by Anonymousreply 2603/12/2021

How many episodes left this season?

by Anonymousreply 2703/13/2021

Walker star Coby Bell previews what's next for Captain James and Liam's investigation

On last week's episode of Walker, Captain James (Coby Kell) and Liam (Keegan Allen) discovered that Carlos Mendoza (Joe Perez), the man who confessed to murdering Emily (Genevieve Padalecki), is dying. Furthermore, they found out that money is being sent to an art gallery in Mexico that's connected to Mendoza's family, and that Geri (Odette Annable) might be involved.

This week, Captain James and Liam take a little trip to Mexico to (hopefully) get more answers. EW spoke with Bell about the adventure and the experience of making Walker.

[quote] ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: When you're playing a character that has such established relationships with Walker [Jared Padalecki] and everyone, did you need to know about his past? Did you and showrunner Anna Fricke discuss that?

COBY BELL: We absolutely had discussions. The way the character was first developed, the story wasn't that he was Walker's partner before, and when Anna and I got to talking, we started saying, "Wouldn't it be cool if maybe they had a big-brother-little-brother relationship and he was Walker's mentor when Walker first came into the Rangers?" And then he becomes captain and they have to deal with that dynamic of, "Oh, you were just my buddy and now you're my boss." I had to get the inside scoop on the whole backstory of what was going on with Walker because I gotta know what my character knows. There's even backstory with [Lindsey Morgan's] character and my character. We'll find that out later, how he brought her into the Rangers.

[quote] You mention the big-brother-little-brother dynamic with Walker. I get a similar vibe with Captain James and Liam, who of course is Walker's little brother.

Captain James is sort of a part of the family. He was so close with Walker, he was probably with the kids when they were really little, so he's kind of like Uncle Larry to them. He's definitely a very close family friend to the whole family, he has that relationship with Liam, and Keegan is such a cool guy. He's so much fun to work with.

[quote] What can you tell me about their trip to Mexico?

I can tell you that it gets crazy. We found out that money from Geri was going down to this art gallery in Mexico, so yeah, next episode Liam and Larry head down south and get into some trouble.

[quote] We've seen Captain James on the periphery of some action, but I really want him to get in there.

I can't tell you too much, but I can tell you that it's coming. Jared and Lindsey get to do most of the butt-kicking, but every once in a while I get to kick some butt.

[quote] What do you feel is James' motivation to solve Emily's murder? Obviously he cares about Walker, but I would imagine he and Emily were also friends.

Yeah, we've done some flashback stuff that you'll see later on in the season. It was his good friend's wife, and I think he feels a lot of guilt for botching the investigation, especially after what we found out in episode 6. We find out that it wasn't necessarily Carlos Mendoza that killed her, or it starts to look that way. Not only that, he was the one that let Walker go undercover right after it happened, so I think he feels guilt about that, about letting him go away from his family and not solving this crime for his friend.

[quote] I'd imagine putting the wrong person away is going to weigh on him.

I think the only salvation here is that this guy was saying that he did it. Why would someone do that? And then we start to get into why and that connects us to episode 7, and then it goes from there. I've been so thoroughly impressed with Anna and the writing team, the twists and turns they've been giving this thing, this early in the run of the show. I feel like each episode there's a moment. They're doing a really good job of that. Then also just giving it the heart. My daughter was saying she feels like she wants to be there for the family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2803/18/2021

Nobody. Cares.

by Anonymousreply 2903/18/2021

Fuck off, R29 you BEAST.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3003/18/2021

Christ, R30. Get some new material.

by Anonymousreply 3103/18/2021

New episode tonight!

by Anonymousreply 3203/18/2021

New episode tonight!

by Anonymousreply 3303/25/2021

LOL....Even the haters have given up on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 3403/25/2021

Good riddance to the haters, R34.

This thread should be for fans of the show. ONLY.

And when Jared gets nominated for an Emmy, I'm sure they'll be back. Hating on him as usual.

by Anonymousreply 3503/25/2021

New episode tonight!

by Anonymousreply 3603/25/2021

Go to hell, R34!

by Anonymousreply 3703/28/2021

Jared is getting people doxxed on Twitter again...sigh. So irresponsible.

by Anonymousreply 3804/14/2021

Lol R38. Really?

What did he do?

by Anonymousreply 3904/14/2021

R38 why??

by Anonymousreply 4004/14/2021

How do you guys watch this garbage? I watched an episode tonight with a friend (she's an OLD SPN freak who is nuts) and I just cringed all the way through. The guy who plays Cordell is just terrible. He's embarrassing and it makes you wonder what the hell Hollywood was thinking when it made him a millionaire.

by Anonymousreply 4104/16/2021

"Jared and Genevieve Padalecki Spill on 'Walker' and 'date day'"

Jared and Genevieve Padalecki dish on working on "Walker' together. Genevieve reveals what happened to her character, Emily. "I can't say too much per my boss, but I will say that it's not always what it seems. And it's going to be a wild and bumpy, fun ride and I'm really excited.

Just when you think you know the answer you go, oh my God." Jared adds, "[Emily] was helping people down at the border taking water and supplies, and things went sideways, and she lost her life. That's why we are seeing her in flashbacks and visions...that's why we only see her in the past."

On being able to live and work with his wife again, Jared says, "It's been pretty magical." He adds, "During Covid times my kids cannot come to set...but I can have my wife there because she's on the show as well. It's date day! I'll admit there have been a few times where we've been on set and it will be 5pm and we're both wrapped, [we say] let's tell the babysitter we're still filming and let's go get some sushi."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4204/20/2021

I can't believe they fucked up the gay storyline so bad. Broken up before they even did anything.

by Anonymousreply 4304/20/2021

I'm glad that they broke up Walker's brother. I hated the boyfriend.

I would really love to see Liam get with Walker's boss. I honestly thought that they were going to hook up when they both went down to Mexico and got drunk. That would have been a perfect opportunity.

However, now that the ex-boyfriend is out of the way, Keegan Allen and Coby Bell can get together!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4404/20/2021

R44 They better do something with them. With the ex, they may as well have just been roommates. Not even a kiss between the two. I guess that's what you get when you hire two straight actors.

by Anonymousreply 4504/20/2021

Is there a new episode this week?

by Anonymousreply 4604/21/2021

R46 No new episode until May 6th. For some reason even though they ordered more episodes, they decided that taking frequent breaks was a good idea.

by Anonymousreply 4704/21/2021

The beautiful, and wonderful person, Rebekah Graf is apparently on this, but I haven’t seen it because I hate network tv.

by Anonymousreply 4804/21/2021

Why no new episode tonight???

Damn.

by Anonymousreply 4904/22/2021

Jesus wept, R49.

Jesus wept.

by Anonymousreply 5004/22/2021

Jesus wept at how shitty this show is, R50, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 5104/22/2021

Will someone PLEASE shit in R50's mouth????

by Anonymousreply 5204/23/2021

R50/R51 are obviously mistaking Walker for Supernatural.

They're completely DIFFERENT shows, cuntwads.

by Anonymousreply 5304/23/2021

R53 0/10

by Anonymousreply 5404/23/2021

A CW show with stupid writing that also sucks ass at portraying gay characters and relationships? Who could've seen that coming?

by Anonymousreply 5504/28/2021

New episode tonight!

by Anonymousreply 5605/06/2021

Will Keegan Allen and Coby Bell finally hook up tonight??

by Anonymousreply 5705/06/2021

Anyone watching?

by Anonymousreply 5805/06/2021

The answer to that question, R58, would be . . . not many. Walker absolutely tanked last night and didn't even draw a million viewers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5905/07/2021

They're all just jealous of Jared's success, R59.

Fucking haters.

by Anonymousreply 6005/07/2021

It doesn't really matter how many people watch, it's already renewed. Unless they decide to just change their mind and cancel the show.

by Anonymousreply 6105/07/2021

Are you high, R59? Your post makes no sense. You fans who screech the words HATERS! and JEALOUS! over and over are just too much.

by Anonymousreply 6205/07/2021

I'm not jealous, darling. Jensen has the #3 album on iTunes right now and Misha is one of 100 people followed by our current POTUS. I'm living my best Cockles life! No musty wails or doxxing for me!

R39, R40: Jared posted a video of Dean in those red shorts from an episode of Supernatural to promote his supplements or lifestyle brand or whatever. A fan told him to stop using Dean/Jensen for that purpose and he responded by saying that he hoped "the wonderful people that support me" wouldn't "make your life any harder than it already is." (Or something close to that, I can't be fucked to go look at the tweets right now).) Of course, within hours, this teenager had been doxxed by insane Jared stans. Which he should have known would happen--he's not dumb, nor is he naive.

by Anonymousreply 6305/07/2021

Jensen's name is nowhere to be found on the ITunes Chart, R63.

by Anonymousreply 6405/08/2021

R64, his band's name is Radio Company. It's him and one other guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6505/08/2021

Jensen with his fugly beard celebrating his album at #3.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6605/08/2021

Omg R66.

Jensen has turned into Duck Dynasty!

by Anonymousreply 6705/09/2021

It's still nowhere to be found on the Billboard Charts, R65.

My god he looks horrible with that beard.

by Anonymousreply 6805/09/2021

That beard better be for a movie or TV show.

by Anonymousreply 6905/09/2021

That's why I said "iTunes" and not Billboard, R68. 🙄

R69, it's for his role on "The Boys," though he says that he likes having a beard. I'm sure the gays in his life have been telling him the same thing for months. I'll include bisexual Misha in that category.

by Anonymousreply 7005/09/2021

Jared is looking super hot lately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7105/10/2021

Those of you who keep insisting that Jared has hair plugs.... WRONG.

This photo clearly shows that it's all his natural hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7205/10/2021

R70 what gays?? 🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 7305/10/2021

Jensen is going to be the first Supernatural EGOT.

Emmy for "The Boys," Grammy for his album, Oscar for his next movie, and Tony for the Broadway production of Supernatural.

Then you haters will be sorry.

by Anonymousreply 7405/10/2021

Christ, R74.

And you wonder why people make fun of you.

by Anonymousreply 7505/10/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7605/12/2021

R76 his nose looks weird. Must be the lighting.

by Anonymousreply 7705/12/2021

New episode tonight!

by Anonymousreply 7805/13/2021

I want to see shirtless Jared again.

Or Keegan Allen and Coby Bell in bed together.

They need to spice up this show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7905/13/2021

Matt Barr is back again, playing "Hoyt Rawlins."

Yes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8005/13/2021

You know what's fuckin' hot? Jared and Jensen ripping farts and smelling each other's gas on the set of Supernatural. Pure male bonding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8105/13/2021

Way too much of the teen storyline. Hate how they neglect the gay storyline.

by Anonymousreply 8205/13/2021

I thought it was a really good episode, R82.

Lots of action.

And it's always nice to see Matt Barr.

by Anonymousreply 8305/13/2021

People should give this show a chance.

It has gotten much better since the start of the season.

by Anonymousreply 8405/14/2021

R84, it's awful. It hasn't gotten any better at all. I've watched several episodes and each one is worse than the last.

I live in Austin and have seen the film crews around town.

It's plummeting in the ratings, too. It barely got 900,000 viewers last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8505/14/2021

That's not too bad, R85.

And I disagree with you about the show.

If you watch it with an unbiased viewpoint, you'd see that last night's episode was pretty good.

by Anonymousreply 8605/14/2021

What happened to Mitch Pileggi?

He seems to have disappeared from the show.

Did he quit? He doesn't seem like a team player.

by Anonymousreply 8705/14/2021

It was only one episode he wasn't in R87. Not every character has to be in every episode

by Anonymousreply 8805/14/2021

[Quote] Did he quit? He doesn't seem like a team player.

Can you blame him?

by Anonymousreply 8905/15/2021

STFU "JDM" at R89.

You ruined "The Walking Dead," so you're in no position to talk.

Your show is ending this year, as well. And it's all thanks to you.

So yeah... you can shut the fuck up now.

by Anonymousreply 9005/15/2021

I still don’t know why Morgan left the show.

I’m thinking he got too big for his britches and forgot who the leads were.

Either that or (I’m putting on my tin hat for this) he got involved with one of the said leads and it would have been too disruptive for the other lead 😬

by Anonymousreply 9105/15/2021

R91 JDM left because he thought he was going to be a big movie star

by Anonymousreply 9205/15/2021

Don’t remember, but, what did he do after he left?

by Anonymousreply 9305/15/2021

Watchmen was probably the biggest thing he did, and even that was a pretty small part of the movie R93

by Anonymousreply 9405/15/2021

[quote]"...things went sideways, and she lost her life. That's why we are seeing her in flashbacks and visions...that's why we only see her in the past."

Well no shit, Sherlock!

by Anonymousreply 9505/16/2021

R90 take a Valium and calm your tits.

R91 you don't understand why JDM wouldn't want to stay on a CW show?? You definitely pulled that last "theory" out of your ass.

R93 he was everywhere in the early 00s. He took off after his arc on Grey's Anatomy. He was on Weeds, Watchmen, The Losers, Magic City and BvS.

by Anonymousreply 9605/16/2021

I miss Sam & Dean!!

by Anonymousreply 9705/16/2021

I see JDM has joined us at R96. Welcome, Negan!

Me too, R97. Me too.

Thankfully, TNT shows Supernatural re-runs Monday through Thursday, so I get to have my weekly fix of Sam and Dean and Castiel.

Right now, they've just ended season 14 and are heading into season 15. I forgot how terrible those seasons were!

Jared is such a lucky guy that he went straight from Supernatural into Walker, and then Walker got renewed.

I'm so happy for him.

by Anonymousreply 9805/16/2021

I don’t think I’d ever seen him before on any show I watched.

He was on for like, a hot minute on BvS. Blink and you’d miss him.

Yeah, the last 3 or 4 seasons were so, so bad. That’s why the guys called it quits.

by Anonymousreply 9905/16/2021

I'm so excited for the Cockles reunion this weekend. They always look like a gay couple.

(Because they are.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10005/19/2021

I quit watching because of the ugly, overly-emphasized teens.

And the gay storyline is preposterous.

And I hate MeeMaw, or whatever her ridiculous name is.

by Anonymousreply 10105/19/2021

I saw the last episode today and I actually did get teary-eyed.

Which I didn’t even do when it first ran. I would’ve cried more but I was at work.

Then to see them as young, attractive dudes in the pilot was great.

by Anonymousreply 10205/19/2021

I was going to post that, R102!

Same here. It made me emotional.

Seeing the final episode and then the pilot episode back-to-back is such a trip.

The guys looked like babies back in 2005.

by Anonymousreply 10305/19/2021

It took about 4 months for TNT to cycle thru the 15 years of show 😳😳

by Anonymousreply 10405/19/2021

Which is why I love watching it on TNT, R104.

They really fly through the seasons, so you can get all caught up in just a few months!

I also watch the show On Demand through my cable provider, so if there's a really good episode, then I can watch it over and over again for an entire week!

by Anonymousreply 10505/19/2021

The only good episode was the Paris Hilton demon ep.

by Anonymousreply 10605/19/2021

Sorry, I haven’t kept up with these threads.

Do you guys talk about my favorite twink model Gavin Casalegno at all? I know he’s on the show, but have no idea who he plays. He’s astoundingly beautiful to me, but I know he’s not always well-received on DL. The lips and the eyes are just a perfect combo. He has a model gf IRL, and he’s super religious, but I think he might like the occasional mansex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10705/19/2021

I have about 30 episodes! In my DVR, including all of the last season.

The last season comes out in BlueRay next Tuesday.

Lots of the actors have been receiving the entire series on blue ray and chocolates.

by Anonymousreply 10805/19/2021

You have horrible taste, R106. I have so many favorites:

S1: Phantom Traveler, Home (Loretta Devine), Scarecrow, Something Wicked, Provenance.

S2: The Usual Suspects (Linda Blair), Playthings, Nightshifter, Tall Tales, Heart, Hollywood Babylon.

S3: Bad Day at Black Rock, A Very Supernatural Christmas, Mystery Spot.

S4: Lazarus Rising, In the Beginning, Monster Movie, It's the Great Pumpkin Sam Winchester, Wishful Thinking, After School Special, It's a Terrible Life, The Monster at the End of This Book, Jump the Shark

S5: I Believe the Children Are Our Future, Changing Channels, The Real Ghostbusters, Dark Side of the Moon, Swan Song.

S6: All Dogs Go to Heaven, Clap Your Hands if You Believe, Appointment in Samarra, The French Mistake, My Heart Will Go On.

S7: Time After Time, Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie, Repo Man, Party on Garth, Of Grave Importance, The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo,

S8: We Need to Talk About Keving (BENNY!), Bitten, Larp and the Real Girl, As Time Goes By, Everybody Hates Hitler, Man's Best Friend With Benefits (Christian Campbell), Remember the Titans.

S9: Slumber Party, Dog Dean Afternoon, The Purge, Bloodlines (Sean Faris + other hot guys).

S10: Black, Fan Fiction (200th episode), Ask Jeeves.

There are many other good episodes, but these are the ones I usually look out for. I also don't really have many faves in seasons 11-15, except for Scoobynatural in Season 13, Mint Condition in Season 14, and Last Holiday in Season 15.

Supernatural is just recycling on TNT starting this week, so you can catch the entire series for the next three or four months.

by Anonymousreply 10905/19/2021

[quote] Do you guys talk about my favorite twink model Gavin Casalegno at all? I know he’s on the show, but have no idea who he plays.

Yes, he plays the love interest of Walker's daughter.

He worked at a program for delinquent youths, and Walker's daughter was sent there for punishment. Little did she know that he is the son of a criminal who Walker had put in prison, years earlier.

So he befriended her, and eventually she fell for him. But his dad is using the son to get back at Walker, by hurting the daughter.

In last week's episode, he took Walker's daughter on a "road trip" to his dad's abandoned cabin. Little did he know that they were waiting there to ambush the girl. She ended up running and ended up in the woods.

It was a pretty good episode.

His character's name is "Trevor Strand."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11005/19/2021

PS, Gavin has the most beautiful eyes.

Normally, vibrant eye color doesn't come across on television, but with Gavin it really does.

They're mesmerizing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11105/19/2021

I appreciate it, R110/R111!

by Anonymousreply 11205/19/2021

Is there a new Walker episode this week?

Last week was kind of a cliff hanger.

by Anonymousreply 11305/19/2021

Yes, there is.

by Anonymousreply 11405/19/2021

[Quote] (Because they are.)

Except they're not. Find a new shtick. This isn't tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 11505/19/2021

New episode tonight!

R107 you should catch the May 13 episode On Demand, if you can.

Gavin Casalegno was heavily featured in that one.

by Anonymousreply 11605/20/2021

I wonder when Jensen will make a cameo on Walker?

by Anonymousreply 11705/20/2021

Not the Supernatural freaks again.

Didn't this god awful show go off???

by Anonymousreply 11805/20/2021

Walker is NOT Supernatural, R118.

And it was renewed for a second season.

So suck it!

by Anonymousreply 11905/20/2021

That was a dick move by the daughter 😯

by Anonymousreply 12005/20/2021

Tonight's episode, R120?

by Anonymousreply 12105/20/2021

Yes, R121.

Dick Speight is going to be directing an episode of Walker. He’s probably there already.

I heard that Jensen was going to be directing the show but since he’s quarantined in Canada the directing has to wait. I read he’s there until at least September 😳

He will probably have to wait till next season to direct and appear on the show.

by Anonymousreply 12205/20/2021

[quote] Dick Speight is going to be directing an episode of Walker. He’s probably there already.

Awesome!

He directed some of my favorite (and most entertaining) Supernatural episodes.

by Anonymousreply 12305/20/2021

They should've killed off the kids instead of the wife.

by Anonymousreply 12405/20/2021

Oh, god no. Cannot stand Cortese .

They need to stop showing her altogether.

Nobody likes her and she has no fucking chemistry with her real “husband”, both on screen and in real life.

by Anonymousreply 12505/21/2021

Last night's episode was pointless. It didn't share any new information and seemed like just an excuse to pad out the season.

by Anonymousreply 12605/21/2021

I thought it was a really good episode R126, and also gave some needed back story.

by Anonymousreply 12705/21/2021

Tragic ratings.

Just tragic.

And the wife looks like she belongs on "Botched."

Her face looks like she's been burned and then pulled too tight.

Awful. Just awful.

by Anonymousreply 12805/21/2021

What were the ratings this week, R128?

by Anonymousreply 12905/22/2021

Can't wait for season 7!

by Anonymousreply 13005/24/2021

[quote] Can't wait for season 7!

Time for a wedding!

by Anonymousreply 13105/25/2021

Jensen will come in to rescue this shitshow if he has to. He's just a good guy like that. Kind of like how he helped Misha with his fundraiser for pandemic supplies in India.

I wonder if it's dawned on Jared that it was Jensen who carried the show all along, though? I'm sure this Walker debacle has been a nice serving of humble pie for him.

by Anonymousreply 13205/25/2021

Is Danneel still cheating on Jensen?

I know that Jensen has a tiny dick, but damn, that's cruel.

He's the only reason she has had any work in the past 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 13305/25/2021

Hey Jared.

I served you coffee last week. Early Thursday morning.

I spit in your cup.

Our cook put a little piss in it, too.

Good luck on your new show.

by Anonymousreply 13405/25/2021

Dear BK at R134,

You deserved to be DOXXED.

You are a nasty cunt.

Worst server ever. Too bad my fans didn't make you lose your job, because you SUCK!!!!

Forever hating you,

Jared.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13505/25/2021

Misha & Jensen will appear on the the Walker Christmas Special episode next season. Inked in but not publicised as yet.

Trust me.

by Anonymousreply 13605/25/2021

All I know is that the absolute WORST character on Supernatural, was "Sister Jo."

I don't think there has ever been a more blatant instance of nepotism, than hiring Danneel (Harris) Ackles to play that part on the show.

It was such an out of place character, and served no purpose other than to give Danneel a job.

by Anonymousreply 13705/25/2021

Who calls themselves Danneel anyway?

Is that her real name?

by Anonymousreply 13805/25/2021

Lol R138.

Her father's name is probably Daniel, and he probably wanted a boy.

by Anonymousreply 13905/25/2021

And who calls themselves Jensen too!

by Anonymousreply 14005/25/2021

Misha & Jensen conducting an interview full of homoerotic subtext.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14105/25/2021

[quote]I don't think there has ever been a more blatant instance of nepotism, than hiring Danneel (Harris) Ackles to play that part on the show.

You got that right!

Hit the nail right on the head.

by Anonymousreply 14205/25/2021

R142, Gen was a guest star on the show before she even got together with Jared.

It's through the show that they met.

Then I guess they fell in love and got married.

But her character "Ruby" came before her relationship with Jared.

Not so, with Danneel. That part was created for her specifically because she is Jensen's wife.

by Anonymousreply 14305/26/2021

[quote] Supernatural star Misha Collins finally confirms his character was gay all along – but fans are divided

The cult TV show has long been accused of queerbaiting fans with flirtations between angel Castiel and lead character Dean Winchester, played by Jensen Ackles.

After spending 12 years tiptoeing around the issue, Supernatural‘s third-to-last episode on 5 November stunned fans with a dramatic declaration of love.

As Dean and Castiel were besieged by forces of evil, Castiel confessed: “You’re the most caring man on earth, you are the most selfless, loving human being I will ever know.

“Knowing you has changed me, because you cared. I cared. I cared about you… I cared about the whole world, because of you. Dean, I love you.”

Within seconds of his admission of love, Castiel sacrificed himself to save Dean, likely marking Collins’ permanent exit from the show ahead of the final two episodes.

It’s safe to say Supernatural fans were divided about the moment. While some ‘Destiel’ shippers celebrated a long-hoped for confirmation, others were unhappy about the way Castiel was killed off immediately after coming out, given Hollywood’s much-criticised propensity for killing off queer characters.

Destiel fans were also unimpressed by the one-sided nature of the moment. Jensen Ackles, whose character remained largely stoic and did not reciprocate the declaration of love, has previously suggested he is “uncomfortable” with the number of fans invested in the pairing, and has rejected questions about the show’s gay subtext.

Speaking on a virtual panel at the DarkLight Online Convention on 8 November, Misha Collins acknowledged that the death played into an unhelpful trope as he dispatched up any remaining ambiguity about the “homosexual declaration of love”.

Filling in some of the other panellists who haven’t kept up to speed with the show, Collins explains: “Castiel tells Dean he loves him and basically makes Destiel canon, which is, woah! Fans are freaking out after that.

“To complicate matters, he dies after that. So Castiel makes this homosexual declaration of love, which is amazing that that happens, and then he dies right after, which plays into a timeless Hollywood trope of ‘kill the gays’, which pisses off [fans]. So, we give and then we take away.”

Mark Sheppard, who previously appeared on Supernatural as the demon Crowley, said: “You do know, Misha, we all knew! We all knew that Castiel was in love with Dean.”

Collins praised the episode’s director Richard Speight for the moment, saying: “I do appreciate that Richard took the time and attention to give that scene its due. Rehearsal time, we talked about it quite a bit in advance of shooting it… I appreciate the thought and care and attention put into that scene.

“It was the very last scene we shot, which was not a scheduling necessity, but was done to give that scene its attention.”

Speight credited Collins and the Supernatural showrunners for making the moment special, adding: “I think it’s such a gift to the fans that gave this character this journey, that allows fans to live that process through a character they’ve become so connected to.

“That doesn’t happen in TV much, and certainly doesn’t happen in network TV, where risks are never taken. You did such a wonderful job, leaning into that. It was fantastic.”

Of course, fans might question how much of a “risk” it actually is to include a queer character three episodes before the end of an already-cancelled TV show, having been on the air for 15 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14405/26/2021

Uh, thanks for posting something from November? R144

by Anonymousreply 14505/26/2021

At its center, the show was about two repressed homosexuals-Castiel& Dean.

Sam & Bobby was the only straight character in it.

Even Lucifer was a homosexual with his obsession with Sam. Wanting to 'bunk' with him in the cage.

As we know, Crowley kissed the dudes to seal the selling of one's soul deal.

The show really was a den of homosexuals when you think about it.

by Anonymousreply 14605/26/2021

John Winchester was straight too.

by Anonymousreply 14705/26/2021

How could anyone possibly watch this garbage???

by Anonymousreply 14805/26/2021

They wait for Padalecki to grab an Emmy, r148.

And they'll wait fifteen fucking seasons for it. Again. And it still won't happen.

by Anonymousreply 14905/26/2021

Except that Dean said or did fuck all to the angels’ declaration of love. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

And thirsty Collins has to bring this shit up again to try to remain relevant to the show and the fans.

The ending was ALL brothers, nobody cared about his “declaration” of love.

by Anonymousreply 15005/26/2021

Didn’t Jensen cut his conference short? I saw some video where it showed him telling everybody goodbye. At what point in time was that?

by Anonymousreply 15105/26/2021

Sister Jo wasn't the only terrible character.

Billie the Reaper is another one.

AWFUL actress. Just awful.

She's so one-note, and I cannot stand the way she speaks on the show.

It's so affected and really kind of annoying.

Is Lisa Berry like that in real life, too?

by Anonymousreply 15205/26/2021

To be honest, 15x17, 15x18, 15x19, and 15x20 were all stupid.

Stupid ending to Amara followed by Bury your gays crap followed by an incredibly lame resolution of Chuck followed by character regression that made the entire show pointless.

Even by the pitiable standards of season 15, the last run of episodes was execrable. And even by the pitiable standards of the Dabb era, season 15 was atrocious.

by Anonymousreply 15305/27/2021

Did the wayward sons get to carry on?

by Anonymousreply 15405/27/2021

[quote] Uh, thanks for posting something from November?

I believe that interview was the first time that it has OFFICIALLY been acknowledged that Castiel was indeed gay.

Before that, it was still sort of vague. Nobody would come out and say it.

The fact that Richard Speight Jr. talks about "giving the scene its due" says that it is absolutely important in the Supernatural Canon. Castiel officially declares his love for Dean. Not a "friendship" type of love, but romantic love. Before that, it was up for debate.

As for Dean's feelings, that part is where the show gets shady about it.

Not only did Dean not say a word in reply, but in Dean's version of heaven (after he dies in the final episode), Castiel is nowhere to be found. Even though Bobby mentions that Cass is back "helping Jack."

Dean couldn't care less. The minute Sammy dies, it's Sam and Dean all over again.

So I guess you can only conclude that Dean's first and only love is Sam. And Castiel's first and only love is Dean.

As for Sam, it isn't quite clear who is his first love. Or if he even loves anyone at all.

by Anonymousreply 15505/27/2021

Another thing that should be mentioned, is that the last few episodes make it pretty clear that Dean is THE main character on the show.

Before that, it was pretty much a 50/50 split between Sam and Dean. They had equal time in telling their stories.

But by the end, Dean became the dominant character. Castiel's final speech to him also made it pretty clear that it was because DEAN cared so much about humanity, and because he had such a big heart and so much love for people, that it rubbed off on everyone else.

There was nary a mention of Sam in the final few episodes. He just kind of faded into the background.

by Anonymousreply 15605/27/2021

Dean's true love was his Impala. That's what waited for him in heaven.

There's no reason Castiel cant turn up sometime to get Den's reply.

by Anonymousreply 15705/27/2021

Castiel speaking with President Biden's Principal Deputy Press Secretary, Karine Jean-Pierre.

How in the hell is he so connected?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15805/27/2021

Well, judging by how Sam was heart-broken when Dean died, I would say Sam was completely devoted to Dean, so much so that he had to leave the place they called home for so many years. He couldn’t take Deans absence.

Dean was Sams only life-long love.

You are crazy, R156. The last half hour of the very last show was practically all about Sam and how he had to go on living without his brother. Sam was devastated that he didn’t have Dean by his side anymore. He had a child, which he named Dean, by the way. He kept Baby and the moment he died he met up with his brother in heaven, not his wife, whoever she was, not with Jessica, not with his parents, with his big brother Dean. Love of his life.

by Anonymousreply 15905/27/2021

There was no linear time in their heaven. Hence why Sam showed up about half an hour after Dean got there. What was there first was his beloved Impala. Then came Bobby. References to his parents, Cas and Jack after.

Sam was dead last!

by Anonymousreply 16005/27/2021

Well, it’s too bad for all of those people that Dean chose NOT to meet with any of them.

He went for a ride in Baby. He knew Sam would come along eventually and so Dean drove aimlessly until he sensed that Sam was arriving.

He waited for Sam before getting together with the rest of his family.

by Anonymousreply 16105/28/2021

I used to think that Dean and Sam were in love, but near the end of the series, I changed my mind.

It has really been all about Destiel - Dean and Cass - ever since Cass "raised Dean from 'perdition.'"

by Anonymousreply 16205/28/2021

LOL . . . hardly 800,000 people watched this week's episode.

This crap is TANKING in the ratings, renewed or not.

LMFAO

by Anonymousreply 16305/28/2021

Burn in your cage in hell, you nasty beast R163!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16405/28/2021

The show was Samifer!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16505/28/2021

It was a repeat, dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 16605/29/2021

Just as soon as Jensen starts being involved in the show, the ratings will go back up.

Jensen is going to direct and maybe even appear in some episodes.

They’ll save that for season 2.

by Anonymousreply 16705/29/2021

I wonder if Jared and Keegan work "closely" together.

by Anonymousreply 16805/29/2021

I wonder if it was a mistake for Jared to jump into another show so quickly.

by Anonymousreply 16905/29/2021

Why do you ask that, R169? I think Jared's doing a great job.

In any case, he had to "strike while the iron was hot," as they say.

In Hollywood, you're forgotten very quickly.

Jared had to ride the wave from Supernatural, right into Walker.

If he took a few years off, I think the offers would have dried up.

by Anonymousreply 17005/29/2021

[quote] Just as soon as Jensen starts being involved in the show, the ratings will go back up.

I never gave Jensen credit for his acting during Supernatural.

But his comedic timing, and facial expressions, as well as his interpretation of the script, is really quite good.

He makes it look effortless, but I'm sure it's not.

by Anonymousreply 17105/29/2021

Will Misha have a guest role on Walker?

*snicker*

by Anonymousreply 17205/30/2021

Not if Jared has anything to say about it.

He does.

by Anonymousreply 17305/30/2021

Jared and Jensen at Austin City Limits.

WINCEST!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17405/30/2021

Yeah, but it sounded much better when (Jensen's character) said it, Walker

by Anonymousreply 17505/31/2021

Jensen posts a thirsty video with his beard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17606/04/2021

[quote]He makes it look effortless, but I'm sure it's not.

Since Jared had one facial expression and form of vocal delivery from about season 6 onward, I'd say you're probably right.

And unlike Misha's character, that's not how Sam was written!

Jensen carried the show, even if his character was toxic most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 17706/04/2021

R177

by Anonymousreply 17806/06/2021

R177 Sam was eye candy, the end.

by Anonymousreply 17906/06/2021

New episode tonight!

by Anonymousreply 180Last Thursday at 1:41 PM

Jensen is looking fine as Soldier Boy.

Jealous, bitches?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181Last Thursday at 1:41 PM

Seriously, what is Jared paying? All that "Aw shucks" face making. Is he meant to be mentally challenged?

by Anonymousreply 182Last Thursday at 1:46 PM

To what are you referring, R182?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183Last Thursday at 1:49 PM

Has he shown his cock or arse yet?

by Anonymousreply 184Last Thursday at 1:49 PM

How can you hate this face, R182?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185Last Thursday at 1:50 PM

I WISH, R182!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186Last Thursday at 2:05 PM

Anyone watching?

by Anonymousreply 187Last Thursday at 4:29 PM

Has Walker "lost his shoe" yet?

by Anonymousreply 188Last Thursday at 5:14 PM

Not yet, R188.

Maybe his son Augie will lose his shoe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189Last Thursday at 5:16 PM

Spoiler Alert!!!!

Someone dies tonight, and you aren't going to like it!

by Anonymousreply 190Last Thursday at 5:32 PM

Read the article at the link, if you want to know the spoiler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191Last Thursday at 5:33 PM

Yeah, it’s a shame about him. I thought they would keep him longer.

Maybe he will come back in flashbacks. If the untalented one can appear all the time, so can he.

by Anonymousreply 192Last Thursday at 7:07 PM

Seriously hope they get new writers next season.

by Anonymousreply 193Last Thursday at 7:54 PM

R191 What, did they kill the writers?

by Anonymousreply 194Last Thursday at 10:54 PM

R194 one can only hope.

by Anonymousreply 195Last Friday at 6:45 AM

Was this the season finale?

by Anonymousreply 196Last Friday at 8:13 AM

Nope.

It was supposed to be but then they added, like, 5 more episodes to the season.

by Anonymousreply 197Last Friday at 8:32 AM

So someone gets shot and loses a lot of blood but somehow manages to live even without going to the hospital. But someone gets stabbed but it doesn't seem to be THAT bad but immediately dies.

by Anonymousreply 198Last Friday at 10:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!