Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I love straight white men because they are not only the hottest, but the most progressive

Brogressive straight white cock is the sexiest. Nothing is hotter than a cock that still fucks pussy while preaching the undisputed truth that big government is good government. Nothing turns me on like a tongue that performs cunnilingus while arguing that trans women are women, Communism works, and high rents and gas prices are a sign of progress.

by Anonymousreply 17March 2, 2021 9:07 PM

You know what? I know you’re trolling but there’s something to this. There’s something about their spaced out chilled, I’m cool with everybody, Kim aha expression that’s fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 1March 2, 2021 6:30 PM

But most straight white men are Republican and voted Trump.

by Anonymousreply 2March 2, 2021 6:30 PM

*Kumbaya

by Anonymousreply 3March 2, 2021 6:30 PM

"Gay" "men" are failures on two levels: they failed as men because they are actually heterosexual women, and they failed as heterosexual women because they refuse to get the necessary alterations to be even remotely believable as such.

by Anonymousreply 4March 2, 2021 6:35 PM

Which race's heterosexual men are the most likely to beat you up for hitting on them? It isn't the white race, that's for damn sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 2, 2021 7:14 PM

Not a single one of these countries is majority white. Not one. Unless you consider Muslims white.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 2, 2021 7:15 PM

I've never understood the straight white male mentality that any gay man wants them. It doesn't matter how ugly or obese or mind numbingly stupid they are, they just assume all gay men have no standards or need for attraction and just instinctively want every cock they happen upon. It's the most insane thing ever. I had one straight friend that used to say, "I don't have a problem with gay people just don't hit me." I once finally asked him if he just assumes any woman he comes in contact with wants to fuck his brains out too. I told him gay men are like anyone else...we're not attracted to every person we stumble upon.

by Anonymousreply 7March 2, 2021 7:24 PM

[quote] Unless you consider Muslims white.

Muslim is a religion. If you meant Arabs, they are white.

by Anonymousreply 8March 2, 2021 7:40 PM

0.5/10

by Anonymousreply 9March 2, 2021 7:41 PM

Arabs are white

by Anonymousreply 10March 2, 2021 7:53 PM

[quote] I've never understood the straight white male mentality that any gay man wants them.

They think gay men are women and they think every woman wants them.

by Anonymousreply 11March 2, 2021 7:54 PM

[quote]They think gay men are women

They are right and this thread proves it!

by Anonymousreply 12March 2, 2021 7:55 PM

[quote]I've never understood the straight white male mentality that any gay man wants them. It doesn't matter how ugly or obese or mind numbingly stupid they are, they just assume all gay men have no standards or need for attraction and just instinctively want every cock they happen upon. It's the most insane thing ever.

Not so insane, if they happen to read Datalounge on the down low. Especially lately with all the vapid Tik Tok links.

by Anonymousreply 13March 2, 2021 7:56 PM

The reduced likelihood of HIV infection is the attraction.

by Anonymousreply 14March 2, 2021 7:59 PM

R7 Straight men are socialized to think they're the prize.

by Anonymousreply 15March 2, 2021 8:51 PM

Zzzzzzz they'll fuck the ugliest frau before they fuck another man op, stop living in delusion.

by Anonymousreply 16March 2, 2021 8:57 PM

FALSE CHOICE PROPAGANDA

Boris is more desperate than a crack ho these days. Democrats winning as their popularity rises is just EATING him up like Trump’s red ink.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 2, 2021 9:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!