Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cryptocurrency: thoughts?

I'm intrigued by the rise of bitcoin. Do you invest in any cryptocurrency? Do you use Coinbase or what do you do? Any advice?

by Anonymousreply 13March 9, 2021 4:13 AM

I'm pissed at myself for not buying at $3k last year; 'It's too expensive... It'll never get past $10 again....'. It wasn't all a loss, I invested in LINK and sold at it's height. I may invest more in etherum and litcoin is too expensive for my blood now.

by Anonymousreply 1March 2, 2021 5:27 AM

Oh, I use coinbase and bittrex.

by Anonymousreply 2March 2, 2021 5:28 AM

Are there risks associated with Coinbase, beside losing your money because say, bitcoin crashes?

by Anonymousreply 3March 2, 2021 5:50 AM

If i had 3k to invest, would anyone recommend i do so now? and if so, when should i sell to get a profit?

by Anonymousreply 4March 2, 2021 5:53 AM

There's risk in every platform, but CB is less risky than the others. It's generally good practice to keep your coins in a wallet (a cold wallet like the Ledge Nano is recommended) .

by Anonymousreply 5March 2, 2021 5:54 AM

r4 I feel like it's going to drop a bit further before recovering. If I were to invest in BTC now, it'd would be after the coin hits around $47.2k. Just my two cents.

by Anonymousreply 6March 2, 2021 6:04 AM

thanks, r6.

by Anonymousreply 7March 2, 2021 6:08 AM

What's a cold wallet?

by Anonymousreply 8March 2, 2021 11:43 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 9March 4, 2021 6:30 AM

I've been buying $10 to $20 worth of Bitcoin here and there. I'm looking to get into Cardano (#3 crypto), and keep buying bits of Bitcoin over time.

by Anonymousreply 10March 4, 2021 7:34 AM

What are the new cryptos that you can buy cheap now? I want a coin I can buy for five dollars that later becomes a million.

by Anonymousreply 11March 4, 2021 8:56 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 12March 9, 2021 3:51 AM

I like bitconnect.

I feel like that coin is really primed to skyrocket.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 9, 2021 4:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!