Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Aspergers Gamers are taking over the World

Do you know what a non-fungible token is? A blockchain? Cryptocurrency? Gen Z & Millenial Aspies are quickly changing the internet and the financial system to a point that Baby Boomers & Gen X won’t be able to understand or keep up in 5 years. Did you know we’re entering a new age of the internet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 30, 2021 7:10 PM

If you feel like you are being left behind and want to understand something, it is your responsibility to educate yourself. No one owes you.

I don't know what blockchain or cryptocurrency really is, but I don't care to - if I did, I would look it up. You have the entirety of human knowledge literally at your fingertips so if you ever want to know what something is, put the time in.

by Anonymousreply 1March 2, 2021 12:34 PM

is this asperger gamer?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 30, 2021 6:56 PM

I said it one of the endless race threads.

The future upper class will be the intelligent - skin color will be irrelevant. Brains are becoming the new currency.

by Anonymousreply 3March 30, 2021 7:05 PM

I tried to understand it and after reading many articles, I still don't get it. That's OK though because I'm too old to do anything useful with it.

by Anonymousreply 4March 30, 2021 7:06 PM

P.S. the article is paywalled.

by Anonymousreply 5March 30, 2021 7:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!