Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Philip will die DURING the airing of the Oprah interview

And the internet will lose its shit!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167March 5, 2021 1:00 PM

He'll live to be 200.

by Anonymousreply 1March 1, 2021 5:54 PM

Harry and Meghan will be blamed by DL trolls for letting the interview, that was pre-taped, air while Phillip died. DL will never miss an opportunity to make the biracial Duchess a scapegoat for all that is bad in this world. Of course, it's nothing race related (wink).

by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2021 5:55 PM

MEGHAN KILLED PRINCE PHILIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Glamis/Battenberg/Romanov Curse is on her!

by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2021 5:57 PM

We don't need to blame them for things that aren't their fault. You could live a lifetime calling them for their actual bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2021 5:58 PM

Yet that wont stop DL's resident royalists r4.

by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2021 6:03 PM

I don’t want to live this fucking long. Look at his face. Holy shit.

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2021 6:20 PM

We. Don't. Give. A. Shit.

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2021 6:28 PM

R5 they aren't royalists. They are trolls. Surviving angel, defacto etc. Are trolls. Surviving angel posts most of the Brf propaganda posts. The other threads he posts are just to fit in. Like the old-time Actress threads. To Blend in. They cross post without signatures on each others threads. Because the obvious Brf threads are getting greyed out the Stealth threads have started.

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2021 6:33 PM

I think he will die very soon & Britain will have to content with the sight of their beloved QEII grieving for husband; whatever less than charitable feelings they have about Phillip & the BRF in general, they love and respect her. As result, I think the backlash towards the Harkles will be fierce, particularly given their recent tart comeback about "service"

by Anonymousreply 9March 2, 2021 12:01 PM

Past use by date

by Anonymousreply 10March 2, 2021 12:02 PM

What’s taking so long?

by Anonymousreply 11March 2, 2021 12:06 PM

Philip has survived many of these incidents. I am sure he will survive this one.

by Anonymousreply 12March 2, 2021 12:10 PM

Philip will die BECAUSE of the airing of the Oprah interview

by Anonymousreply 13March 2, 2021 12:16 PM

[quote] beloved QEII grieving for husband;

Bish hasn't even gone to visit him.

by Anonymousreply 14March 2, 2021 12:20 PM

The Queen hasn't even been to the hospital to see the old goat, she was too busy on Zoom joking about a new statue of her being unveiled

Did you ever notice that the people who hate Markle love Trump?

by Anonymousreply 15March 2, 2021 12:24 PM

R8 is right, a lot of the people who post with a username are our big trolls, DF also trolls in political threads, anti-trans threads and race-bait threads as well, for example.

by Anonymousreply 16March 2, 2021 12:24 PM

R15. Not true. Not everyone that hates markle are rightwingers. I hate her and trump equally since they are two grifters that are shameless and sociopathic.

by Anonymousreply 17March 2, 2021 12:31 PM

RESTING COMFORTABLY

^ what STUPID phrase

by Anonymousreply 18March 2, 2021 12:39 PM

Better than the alternative r18

by Anonymousreply 19March 2, 2021 12:45 PM

The ratings!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 2, 2021 12:50 PM

He hasn't reached out to ask if I'm OK.

by Anonymousreply 21March 2, 2021 12:50 PM

I’m not sorry...he’s a rotten bastard.

by Anonymousreply 22March 2, 2021 12:52 PM

I don’t hate Markel or care much about the royal family but if he does die while the special is airing, the drama that will follow will be fun.

by Anonymousreply 23March 2, 2021 12:56 PM

Harry needs to go see him. Look. If he doesn't die, at least Harry has gone to see about him, and if he does die at least Harry went to see about him. Charles went. Now, I suppose Harry has to wait his "turn." So Edward, Andrew and William have to go first. This is some bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 24March 2, 2021 12:58 PM

That family is so fucked up, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they ordered his morphine drip set to "kill" while the stupid Oprah interview is on.

by Anonymousreply 25March 2, 2021 12:58 PM

^^ They Killed a King (George?) that way, so that the morning papers would pick-up the story rather then the less desirable evening papers

by Anonymousreply 26March 2, 2021 1:01 PM

Only the Brits care

by Anonymousreply 27March 2, 2021 1:03 PM

Yep! And people wonder why these two wanted out. JFC. It's not like that half witted, half hot headed William decided to abscond with Rose. In the big picture this really means so little.

by Anonymousreply 28March 2, 2021 1:05 PM

[quote]Harry needs to go see him.

He probably can't. Did you forget about the pandemic?

by Anonymousreply 29March 2, 2021 1:07 PM

Meghan started the Pandemic to keep Harry isolated from his family in the wilds of Santa Barbara!

by Anonymousreply 30March 2, 2021 1:43 PM

Dying during the airing would be SO on-brand for Philip -- a final passive-aggressive fuck-you to Diana's son, and going out with an attention grab of his own.

by Anonymousreply 31March 2, 2021 1:46 PM

[quote]Not true. Not everyone that hates markle are rightwingers. I hate her and trump equally since they are two grifters that are shameless and sociopathic.

R17, you people can't even make your point without injecting random vitriol towards Meghan.

"It's not true, I am not racist. I can't help it if she has turned Harry into a grifter, forced his family to turn on him and stolen him away to the US where they can seek fame and fortune after turning her own back on her father who sold stories about her to the press! If they go to the Queen's Jubilee they should be made to stay 20 feet behind the rest of the WORKING family and crawl on their hands and knees like the dogs they are!"

by Anonymousreply 32March 2, 2021 2:00 PM

@r17, "Not true. Not everyone that hates markle are rightwingers. I hate her and trump equally since they are two grifters that are shameless and sociopathic. "

Yeah, one tried to destroy a country and the other married a lesser white British prince. Totally the same thing

by Anonymousreply 33March 2, 2021 2:07 PM

I just wish the two of them would shut the fuck up. They've been whining about the same shit for years now while living the kind of lifestyle most people can only imagine- paid for by their connection to the institution they claim abused them. They want to live their lives, fine, but people who want privacy don't run to James Cordon and Oprah.

by Anonymousreply 34March 2, 2021 2:12 PM

In OP's photo Prince Philip resembles a MUMMIFIED TURD.

by Anonymousreply 35March 2, 2021 2:14 PM

Can the queen re-marry ?

by Anonymousreply 36March 2, 2021 2:16 PM

No worries, pretty sure PP is not calling for a visit from Dim Harry and his oat latte merchant wife.

by Anonymousreply 37March 2, 2021 2:17 PM

I think it’s a possibility. HaM seem to have lousy timing with everything, so why not their tell all interview?

by Anonymousreply 38March 2, 2021 2:25 PM

So why hasn't the Queen visited Phillip? Does she hate him for sleeping with other women? Seems like that should be the story. Wife refuses to visit her husband in his final days.

by Anonymousreply 39March 2, 2021 3:07 PM

^^ Stud services are no longer needed, remember he was just an amoeba around the palace

by Anonymousreply 40March 2, 2021 3:23 PM

QEII has not been to visit Philip but Philp does not want to see her!

by Anonymousreply 41March 2, 2021 3:23 PM

I want to go home 🏰

by Anonymousreply 42March 2, 2021 3:24 PM

R24. Uh, Covid??? Of course Harry can't hop on a pane, be exposed to various Covid variants and then pop in the hospital.

My father (in LA) has cancer and I (NY) have not seen him in a year - mostly because I don't want to infect and kill him.

R42 Yes but Archie is also an American citizen. He is lucky - 2 very nice homes.

by Anonymousreply 43March 2, 2021 3:27 PM

I want to go home 🏰 —Archle

You are home, straight out of Compton you little monkey

by Anonymousreply 44March 2, 2021 3:29 PM

This is another Generalissimo Francisco Franco death watch

by Anonymousreply 45March 2, 2021 3:31 PM

R44 Wow

by Anonymousreply 46March 2, 2021 3:32 PM

I wonder if Harry and Meghan will be allowed to attend the funeral.

by Anonymousreply 47March 2, 2021 3:33 PM

Royal blood is on her biracial, hypocritical hands. VILE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 48March 2, 2021 3:33 PM

@r46, "[R44] Wow —such wit has rarely been on display outside of the asylum"

Just quoting the British press

by Anonymousreply 49March 2, 2021 3:36 PM

Are we sure that he didn't die long ago in secret, and they just exhumed him recently for photo ops? Those embalming chemicals are amazing.

by Anonymousreply 50March 2, 2021 3:36 PM

[quote]Dying during the airing would be SO on-brand for Philip -- a final passive-aggressive fuck-you to Diana's son, and going out with an attention grab of his own.

Still, that won't top my mother's exit in Paris. Nothing will. The stories I could tell...

by Anonymousreply 51March 2, 2021 3:36 PM

If The Queen shows up at Philip's hospital then it's game over for Phil.

The hospital will only allow compassionate visits, the Government won't risk The Queen visiting unless he's in the final stages of his life, in case she picks something up. So watch out for HM The Queen visiting. That will not be a good sign.

by Anonymousreply 52March 2, 2021 3:47 PM

R52 - Prince Charles has visited in the couple of Days.

by Anonymousreply 53March 2, 2021 3:51 PM

It's awful that Markle has taken Harry away from his family to live their lonely, useless existence in LA. Harry should be with his family now, supporting his father and grandmother. I am sure Markle makes him listen all the day long to her latest get-rich-quick plans and her endless complaints about racial abuse. Poor Harry.

by Anonymousreply 54March 2, 2021 3:58 PM

I don’t care [italic]when [/italic] he dies this year, exactly. Just that he dies.

by Anonymousreply 55March 2, 2021 4:04 PM

Maybe Harry likes living in a mansion by the ocean with beautiful weather everyday instead of an old, drafty castle where it’s always raining? Being part of that family seems like you get to be rich but not really enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 56March 2, 2021 4:13 PM

Agreed, r56. He can do what he wants. No having to be a “working” royal. As long as he doesn’t live on the public dole, I don’t care.

by Anonymousreply 57March 2, 2021 4:57 PM

The Queen probably has already visited. They probably kept it quiet and top secret.

by Anonymousreply 58March 2, 2021 5:02 PM

R33. I don't care how you feel harrystan. His wife and him are both grifters and love to play victim like trump.

by Anonymousreply 59March 2, 2021 5:03 PM

Juicy gossip as follows:. Hacked off being contacted. Sugars IP addresses allegedly hacked. Personal info used in articles along with topics searched on YouTube Google etc. Some hacked accounts were family shared so minors were hacked as well. All alleged and not in play yet but fucking insane if true.

by Anonymousreply 60March 2, 2021 5:05 PM

In past hospitalizations, none of the family have visited Philip. He didn't want them or need them, and the sense of it now is even more strong. A public parade of family is a death watch, and they do not want that.

Also, it seems the dolts here are unaware that there is a difference between a private visit or a Zoom visit and a public appearance, such as Charles made. The queen as nearly as old as Philip is, and traveling about during the pandemic may not be as much a concern for her, since she's vaccinated, but the mass of people who would accompany her would be a problem for St. Bart's.

If he's sinking and it will take a bit, they'll say. If he dies suddenly, they'll announce it. If he's hanging on and recovering, they'll say. The public doesn't need to hear about his daily temperature and how his bowels are functioning.

BUT obviously his heart was showing some weakening, either with lower bp or other signs, and that on top of an "infection" is worrying for the docs, since he's had excretory system issues in the past and kidney failure always looms for the very old.

by Anonymousreply 61March 2, 2021 5:12 PM

R36, the Queen can re-marry after Philip's death. However, she cannot marry a Roman Catholic, by law.

by Anonymousreply 62March 2, 2021 5:18 PM

I thought this bigoted turd died already?

by Anonymousreply 63March 2, 2021 5:20 PM

@r59, "[R33]. I don't care how you feel harrystan. His wife and him are both grifters and love to play victim like trump."

I know of a guy who murdered his wife and I know of another guy who got a speeding ticket... Both criminals, right?

Not a "Harrystan", just a believer in fair play

by Anonymousreply 64March 2, 2021 5:21 PM

What a waste of resources. He's a 1000 fucking years old. Let him go!

by Anonymousreply 65March 2, 2021 5:22 PM

[quote][R33]. I don't care how you feel harrystan. His wife and him are both grifters and love to play victim like trump.

I don't know what's more embarrassing: This grammatical mess or that you got "likes" for it because you people are so pathetically hateful of a couple of strangers.

by Anonymousreply 66March 2, 2021 5:25 PM

R66. But you took the time to comment moron. Why can't you just ignore us or maybe you can fuck off while you suck on harry nutsack.

by Anonymousreply 67March 2, 2021 5:28 PM

If he's got an infection to which he's responding, that's good. If there's cardiac issues, that's not good. But he doesn't seem to be requiring critical care. If his prognosis isn't for recovery they will probably treat him palliatively and ship him back to Windsor to die in peace and privacy, with his children able to come and go. But that they moved him for further treatment suggests he hasn't indicated he's given up and doctors believe whatever ails him can be successfully treated. A bit of supposition on my part but he hardly seems the type to hang on at all costs. He's 99 and famously pragmatic. He's probably been ready to go for twenty years.

by Anonymousreply 68March 2, 2021 5:37 PM

R67, I'm enjoying the fact that you only prove that people obsessed with hating them are idiots. Do you even see how you're barely literate?

And they can both go away for all I care. My fascination is more with you guys. What went wrong in your own lives that you hate people who in no way affect your lives? You make a concerted effort to not only seek out anything you can about them, but will mention them even when the subject isn't about them.

Meh, don't care for the answer. You're right, I'll ignore.

by Anonymousreply 69March 2, 2021 5:38 PM

As in so many things on DL, it's not that anybody (or at least many) hates them so much, but their supporters are so obnoxious.

I mention them from time to time on other threads when they aren't the subject. They're Helen Lawson, Mrs. Patsy Ramsey, WHET? and Oh, dear. Not because I hate them, because they're a joke. They're a punchline. They're a cliche.

by Anonymousreply 70March 2, 2021 5:43 PM

R54 - Meghan did not take Harry away from his family. Harry has wanted to leave the BRF since he was discharged from the army.

by Anonymousreply 71March 2, 2021 5:55 PM

R69. You are psychotic and mentally unstable. It takes one illiterate to know one. So you just admit you have low intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 72March 2, 2021 5:59 PM

Oh, good! Trumpian snarks and bullies, plus the bigots bigoted against bigots.

And a big nasty smear of ageism on top.

by Anonymousreply 73March 2, 2021 6:02 PM

If Just Harry wants to travel to see his grandfather, he certainly can. He zoomed from England to Canada and then to the US in the last year. He can quarantine and all that jazz if he wants it to look virtuous.

by Anonymousreply 74March 2, 2021 6:07 PM

He already looks dead. Has anyone poked his carcass with a stick to be sure?

by Anonymousreply 75March 2, 2021 6:12 PM

Interesting that they moved him to Bart's Hospital. Sounds like equipment or the intensive care or spevialist surgery was required that King Edward VII Hospital wasn't able to provide.

by Anonymousreply 76March 2, 2021 6:21 PM

He was treated for UTI infection in the past.

by Anonymousreply 77March 2, 2021 6:23 PM

That's true.

by Anonymousreply 78March 2, 2021 6:24 PM

He's 99 and getting heart test? I think we can safely assume his heart isn't working at full capacity.

by Anonymousreply 79March 2, 2021 6:46 PM

"you can fuck off while you suck on harry nutsack. "

Oh, dear...

Hahahaha! I always wanted to "Oh, dear" something. Yes!

by Anonymousreply 80March 2, 2021 6:51 PM

At least he hasn't lived a life of useless, absurd privilege...

by Anonymousreply 81March 2, 2021 6:55 PM

R62, Thank God Mark Harris isn't around anymore.

by Anonymousreply 82March 2, 2021 7:07 PM

r8 Stop talking malicious crap. If you really believe what you post you need help.

by Anonymousreply 83March 2, 2021 7:18 PM

r58 Precisely

by Anonymousreply 84March 2, 2021 7:22 PM

With luck.

by Anonymousreply 85March 2, 2021 7:30 PM

He’s a nasty racist old fuck. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 86March 2, 2021 7:32 PM

R80. You admit none of you harrystan need to develop some self esteem.

by Anonymousreply 87March 2, 2021 7:33 PM

I don't know about Megs and Harry, but Fergie is tappin' her toes and humming; "Her Comes the Bride."

by Anonymousreply 88March 2, 2021 7:36 PM

[quote]R62 the Queen can re-marry after Philip's death. However, she cannot marry a Roman Catholic, by law.

Is there same sex marriage in the U.K.? That would broaden the possibilities.

by Anonymousreply 89March 2, 2021 7:43 PM

R89 George will break through that particular glass ceiling.

by Anonymousreply 90March 2, 2021 7:52 PM

I thought the laws were changed so that members of the royal family CAN now marry Catholics.

by Anonymousreply 91March 2, 2021 7:55 PM

Harry and Meghan are loathsome famewhores. We can’t help but read about them because they’re always putting themselves in the news. From admonishing us about environmental issues while they do exact opposite (private jets, living in crass mansion, and driving gas-guzzling SUVs), to whining about being victims. All of this could be forgiven if they had talent or at least were interesting. But no, just a pair of wannabe influencers who feel entitled to our adulation.

Harry is so dumb that he needed teachers to cheat for him in order to graduate from high school. Don’t forget he’s also the dunce who thought it funny to dress in nazi costume and to call non-white fellow soldiers racist names.

by Anonymousreply 92March 2, 2021 8:29 PM

I think it's Philip's last stand to upstage Megs one last time.

Just hold on until Sunday Evening. Then kick the bucket and rid her off the front pages for weeks.

by Anonymousreply 93March 2, 2021 8:59 PM

If he's gonna go, that would be an excellent time, Sunday evening.

by Anonymousreply 94March 2, 2021 9:05 PM

He'd be all over the papers for weeks.

Tirelessly supporting The Queen for 70 years......

by Anonymousreply 95March 2, 2021 9:09 PM

Geez, unless he is utterly clueless or bewitched or truly dislikes his grandfather, this situation has got to be hugely stressful on Harry. I wonder if he's having second thoughts about this cockamamie Oprah idea? (Meghan will be fine whatever happens.)

by Anonymousreply 96March 2, 2021 9:09 PM

To all you H&M haters if you've been following the #toxicbritishpress the last couple of days and how they're all running scared of this big Oprah interview you'll see that most of whats been written about them is total bullshit. Meghan WON her big lawsuit against the Mail on Sunday

You H & M haters are just like Trumpers, you'll believe any crock of shit

by Anonymousreply 97March 2, 2021 9:10 PM

@r87, "[R80]. You admit none of you harrystan need to develop some self esteem. "

You need to stop your day drinking, this, like all your other posts, makes no sense

by Anonymousreply 98March 2, 2021 9:15 PM

Whoever advised Harry to do all these interviews with Corden and Oprah, whilst Grandpa is laying in a hospital bed needs sacking. They are tone deaf.

If they're not taking advice then they need too pretty damn quick.

by Anonymousreply 99March 2, 2021 9:18 PM

How very racist of him!

by Anonymousreply 100March 2, 2021 9:18 PM

R97, just to clarify, she only won on the privacy aspect, which may be appealed.

by Anonymousreply 101March 2, 2021 9:28 PM

@r99, Why can't they voice their side of things? The British press has run them down for 5 years with little push-back. I'm glad they'll finally get a chance to tell their side

by Anonymousreply 102March 2, 2021 9:49 PM

[quote][R97], just to clarify, she only won on the privacy aspect, which may be appealed.

Just heard on the local NYC news that an appeal has been denied.

by Anonymousreply 103March 2, 2021 9:51 PM

And the most interesting thing about all this is...oh. Excuse me. No one in their right mind even gives a fuck about this stupid, testy, entitled old creep.

by Anonymousreply 104March 2, 2021 10:00 PM

R91 appears to be correct, although the new law doesn't specifically address a sitting monarch's marriage but, rather, the implications of marriage of people in the line of succession.

by Anonymousreply 105March 2, 2021 10:21 PM

No, r103. That was an appeal in the High Court. They can still seek leave to appeal to the Court of Appeal.

by Anonymousreply 106March 2, 2021 10:31 PM

The British Media is already starting to air out H&M's dirty laundry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107March 2, 2021 10:58 PM

Lady Colin Campbell said HER two independent informants with inside knowledge said that Philip was so "furious" over the family situation that he had a TIA, and that's why he ended up in St. Bart's for his heart.

by Anonymousreply 108March 2, 2021 11:09 PM

"Lady Colin Campbell", born in Jamaica to Lebanese parents, is a fraud and has zero ties to the BRF. She was married for about 18 months to Lord Campbell, and has (mis)used his name to try to pass as a member of the aristocratic elite.

by Anonymousreply 109March 3, 2021 12:39 AM

This won’t be good for M&H. Complaints against Megan were put in writing in 2018, although nothing was done by Buckingham Palace’s HR team. It was reportedly Megan’s treatment of staff that led to William and Kate speeding up the formal break between households.

by Anonymousreply 110March 3, 2021 12:55 AM

Crazy to think that Prince Philip has already outlived Diana, who was forty years his junior, by twenty-three years

by Anonymousreply 111March 3, 2021 1:03 AM

Only the good die young.

-Billy Joel

Quem di diligunt adulescens moritur.

-Plautus

by Anonymousreply 112March 3, 2021 1:27 AM

No! Charles got the personal Mi'kmaq blessing (whatever that is) so gonna wager our Gemini gonna see 100 years. A century.

Come on!

by Anonymousreply 113March 3, 2021 1:30 AM

The Queen may be able to marry again, but guaranteed she won't want to. Men are only good for sex, and when they can't get it up they are absolutely useless for anything else.

by Anonymousreply 114March 3, 2021 3:42 AM

@r109, "Lady Colin Campbell", is such a fraud that she really isn't a "Lady" at all... Allegedly

by Anonymousreply 115March 3, 2021 5:42 AM

[QUOTE] Why can't you just ignore us or maybe you can fuck off while you suck on harry nutsack.

Nearly all Meghan detractors are illiterate like this one here. Great to see DLers out in force on this thread attacking the Klan contingent. These bitches hate being criticised and start new threads hoping to be 'left in peace' to be grossly racist.

Muriel needs to cleanse DL by permanently banning the lead Klan Grannies like SurvivingAngel, Dex, the Titles Troll and the Pet Troll.

by Anonymousreply 116March 3, 2021 6:50 AM

[QUOTE] Lady Colin Campbell", is such a fraud that she really isn't a "Lady" at all... Allegedly

Definitely. She was born a hermaphrodite and talked about it during her stint on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here. Surviving Angel and the other Klan Grannies hate trans people so are in denial about this fact.

by Anonymousreply 117March 3, 2021 7:02 AM

FWIW...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118March 3, 2021 12:28 PM

R116. Illiterate calling others illiterate. You seem obsessed with me. By the way shouldn't you be cleaning your archewell Tupperware with your dick or pussy while you prepare for the grand interview.

by Anonymousreply 119March 3, 2021 12:46 PM

What kind of perverted trash is R119 - unable to write a post without mentioning genitals? Creepy pedo.

by Anonymousreply 120March 3, 2021 12:50 PM

R119, fuck off with your own genitals. You seem to love them so much you have to mention them in every post. And btw, you’re illiterate. And stupid. And racist. Congrats, you hit the trifecta.

by Anonymousreply 121March 3, 2021 12:55 PM

R121. I am actually black but thanks for playing asshole. Typical harrystan trash since most of you can't take a joke. R120 I see you have multiple personality disorder since you created two comments letting me know you can't use your genitalia because you have none. Don't worry Harry the dumb dumb and heragain will send you checks for trolling DL on their behalf.

by Anonymousreply 122March 3, 2021 1:07 PM

So wonderful to see in the UK papers the past few days about how Markle bullied her staff, leading them to quit in tears. It's so great to see the BRF fighting back with Markle's own weapons. Who did that jumped-up piece of trash think she was dealing with? Diana taught them well.

by Anonymousreply 123March 3, 2021 2:05 PM

If the Royal family is so concerned about its staff, why didn’t it transfer them or hire them back to work somewhere else? I have no idea whether Meghan bullied them or not but this claim doesn’t make the rest of the family look any better.

by Anonymousreply 124March 3, 2021 2:49 PM

Well...it did. Some shifted to another position, some left the service, which is notoriously low-paid, for a better job elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 125March 3, 2021 3:01 PM

Camilla says Philip is "slightly improving":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126March 3, 2021 3:18 PM

Hawt!

by Anonymousreply 127March 3, 2021 3:23 PM

So much concern about Meghan being a bully while the Queen has allowed her degenerate son Andrew to berate and treat staff badly for decades...What hypocrites the BRF are.

"His royal rudeness: “I’ve seen him treat his staff in a shocking, appalling way,” a former royal aide told the Sun last year. “He’s been incredibly rude to his personal protection officers, literally throwing things on the ground and demanding that they ‘fucking pick them up.’ No social graces at all.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128March 3, 2021 3:41 PM

Nice what-about, R128, but I think you'll be hard pressed to find anyone defending him here.

But, again, really nice try on such a hard day for you.

The truth really does hurt.

by Anonymousreply 129March 3, 2021 3:44 PM

[quote] It's so great to see the BRF fighting back with Markle's own weapons

Oh please, if any of this were truly a problem they would have spilled it months ago.

by Anonymousreply 130March 3, 2021 5:39 PM

Weren't there stories that several of Meghan's staff resigned within months of her marrying Harry?

by Anonymousreply 131March 3, 2021 6:08 PM

She had nine staff members resign in less than two years. Obviously, something was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 132March 3, 2021 6:16 PM

R101 - A British judge basically put a stop to an appeal today.

by Anonymousreply 133March 3, 2021 6:22 PM

"Muriel needs to cleanse DL by permanently banning the lead Klan Grannies like SurvivingAngel, Dex, the Titles Troll and the Pet Troll."

R116 - Please leave the Tiara Troll and the signing Pet Shop Boys Troll alone. Those two are not causing any trouble.

by Anonymousreply 134March 3, 2021 6:26 PM

R134 You need to call for DL 'cleansing' because you have no way of fighting back against TRUTH! The witch Markle is going down to defeat tonight, but she won't know it for months. Oprah knows, and Her Maj knows, perhaps even Harry has an inkling, dim as he is. But Markle will go to her grave wondering why her life went so mysteriously wrong.

by Anonymousreply 135March 3, 2021 6:56 PM

A cleanse would rid us of the incessant klan granny insolence.

by Anonymousreply 136March 3, 2021 6:57 PM

R136 If you think supporting the BRF against the witch Markle is being 'klan granny', then 90% of us need to be 'cleansed'. The truth may hurt, but it's uncool to be such a shrieking bitch about it.

by Anonymousreply 137March 3, 2021 7:02 PM

The MOS still has the right to seek an appeal to the Court of Appeal, r133.

by Anonymousreply 138March 3, 2021 7:11 PM

R135 - I do not think you are correct.

by Anonymousreply 139March 3, 2021 7:36 PM

Sorry R137, something got lost in translation.

I wish the no hopers calling us klan grannies would nurse their wounds elsewhere. They don't change anything and they're so low end.

Team anybody but Monald Mrump.

by Anonymousreply 140March 3, 2021 9:18 PM

R140 Oh. I guess you're not a shrieking bitch, then. You're just confusing.

by Anonymousreply 141March 3, 2021 9:34 PM

I've been called that a few times, in a few languages.

by Anonymousreply 142March 3, 2021 9:37 PM

There is a story on daily mail about heragain not a typo receiving blood diamond jewelry from a Saudi prince as a wedding gift.

by Anonymousreply 143March 3, 2021 10:00 PM

Someone at BBC Scotland fucked up! Earlier today, coverage of the Alex Salmond inquiry was interrupted with what appears to be part of Prince Philip's obituary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144March 3, 2021 10:41 PM

'And btw, you’re illiterate. And stupid. And racist. Congrats, you hit the trifecta.'

This applies to all the Klan trolls.

by Anonymousreply 145March 4, 2021 12:41 AM

'Please leave the Tiara Troll and the signing Pet Shop Boys Troll alone. Those two are not causing any trouble.'

I'm the singing Pet Shop Boys Troll and I'm also the person who invented the name KLAN GRANNIES.

Sometimes, you're better off dead

The Klan Grannies are here

And they're trolling the thread

They're evil racists, so unstable

Throwing chairs and knocking down tables

by Anonymousreply 146March 4, 2021 12:48 AM

R145. You are talking to yourself again. Get some help

by Anonymousreply 147March 4, 2021 12:56 AM

R147, I’m the person r145 quoted. I am not r145. So who needs help? (Hint—you.)

by Anonymousreply 148March 4, 2021 2:39 AM

R148. Get some help dude.

by Anonymousreply 149March 4, 2021 11:54 AM

R149, I expected—a totally witless answer from a totally witless person. Try harder. You’re a human (I think), you need to put more effort into thinking. Oh what the hell am I saying... an asshole posted about Meghan Markle, of course it’s witless.

by Anonymousreply 150March 4, 2021 12:48 PM

R150. Have you finished your temper tantrum. It is sad to see that this is the hill you want to die on. You are pathetic. Are you a harrystan by the hour or did you charge them a full price.

by Anonymousreply 151March 4, 2021 2:08 PM

[QUOTE] Are you a harrystan by the hour or did you charge them a full price.

Tumblr jargon. I hope for your sake you're no older than 14.

by Anonymousreply 152March 4, 2021 2:15 PM

R151, I’m neither. I just hate racist fraus who come in here and berate everyone for not hating people they never met. Your Trumpism is showing btw. Begone, frau.

Btw, seriously? Who’s dying on any hill? This is the internet!

by Anonymousreply 153March 4, 2021 3:34 PM

It's all the hag, Meghan, in a narcissist rage. She is psycho. Such a megalomaniac and so obvious. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 154March 4, 2021 5:31 PM

R153. You are really an idiot just for the fact that you think people who are not licking harry nutsack are white and a trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 155March 4, 2021 5:51 PM

R152. You are a sad and pathetic middle aged harrystan. At least a 14 year old as a valid excuse.

by Anonymousreply 156March 4, 2021 5:54 PM

Harrystan!!! Where do you idiots come up with this stuff?

by Anonymousreply 157March 4, 2021 6:13 PM

Meghan hears many different voices in her manic brain. Imagine the level of the voices right now as she watches everything she had left- after thowing away a live of upmost luxury and privilege-and being in a constant narcissistic rage. How utterly exhausting this egomaniacal disaster of person must be. She will end up living a very lonely existence, as no one want to be around her unless they are using her for their own personal reasons. Ironic, isn't it? She has used everyone in her life and now she will be the victim of her own brand of careless treatment and disregard of people. Her children will of course despise her and use then viciously throw her away , as she did her own father. I would not want to be her for any amount of money. Her karma will be excruciating brutal.

by Anonymousreply 158March 4, 2021 6:40 PM

For any American the BRF is just peripheral, disposable pop entertainment at best -- the degree that some on this thread are invested; either pro or con, is insane. It's like the queens here that blood-sport over Janet Jackson vs Madonna vs Gaga vs Cher -- Christ on a Crutch get a life!

by Anonymousreply 159March 4, 2021 6:59 PM

R159, these fraus are unhinged. If you tell them they’re unhinged, they insult you and claim you’re in love with Harry and Meghan. They’re like Q’ers. There is no talking reason with them. I wish they’d go back to where they came from, they’re nuttying up DL.

by Anonymousreply 160March 4, 2021 7:18 PM

You are unhinged for spending all of your defending someone who you will never even met. Unless you are Meghan. Hi Smugs! 🙋

by Anonymousreply 161March 4, 2021 7:35 PM

Like I said. Unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 162March 4, 2021 7:39 PM

Dr. Lecter: First principles, Clarice. Read Marcus Aurelius. Of each particular thing, ask: What is it in itself? What is its nature? What does she do, this 'duchess' of which you speak? Clarice: She hates the Queen. Dr. Lecter: NO, that is incidental. What is the first and principal thing she does, what needs does she serve by speaking to Oprah? Clarice: Anger, social resentment, sexual frustration ... Dr. Lecter: No, she COVETS. That's her nature. And how do we begin to covet, Clarice? Do we seek out things to covet? Make an effort to answer, now. Clarice: No. We just ... Dr. Lecter: No. We begin by coveting what we see every day. Don't you feel eyes moving over your body, Clarice? And don't your eyes seek out the things you want?

by Anonymousreply 163March 4, 2021 8:27 PM

R163- Brilliant. She covets. She covets Kate's position in the RF, Kate's looks, husband, respect. Diana's popularity, love, the attention she received from the press. She covets. She is never happy with anything given to her. Really, you just nailed it. Excellent analysis. Well done.

by Anonymousreply 164March 4, 2021 8:57 PM

R164 - Edited to add how much I enjoyed the clever, witty reference from SOTL's word play on Smugs, R163. Just very witty, spot on, and very entertaining, lol.

by Anonymousreply 165March 5, 2021 12:14 AM

Andrew will be absolutely destroyed in Sunday's interview. He has been protected far too long. Time for the Pedo of York's public reckoning.

Meghan has the support of the global black community. Accusing her of being aggressive is racist in their eyes, as aggression is a racial stereotype. They are delighted that she put a few white men and women in their place. Any accusations she gets from white Brits will increase her support from black Americans, not detract from it.

by Anonymousreply 166March 5, 2021 6:46 AM

R166. Global black community is an exaggeration. Most of the blacks defending her live on Twitter and black blogs and that is not a huge number.

by Anonymousreply 167March 5, 2021 1:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!