Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What do you talk about when you carpool?

This guy from work lives close to my house, and I am thinking of carpooling to work with him to save the environment, but I am nervous about y'know what to talk during those trips. I am kind of shy so quiet car rides terrify me. O wise seasoned carpooler of DL, what do you talk about when you are carpooling?

by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2021 5:20 PM

DUH, your sex life, everyone loves to hear about that, or if you have no sex life whining about having no sex life is almost as good.

by Anonymousreply 1March 1, 2021 4:37 PM

I would never carpool with a coworker. You carpool with strangers you only see on the commute. Lay out ground rules like no work talk. It's easy to fall into camaraderie and shit-talking about other co-workers or the work itself and that is not going to go anywhere healthy.

by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2021 5:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!