Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alec and Hilaria/Hillary Baldwin Had Another Bebe/Baby???

The last kid is about 5-6 months old so this must be an adoption, no?

What kind of trickery is this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 7, 2021 7:25 PM

I knew she was going to have another baby one way or another after that Spanish fiasco.

by Anonymousreply 1March 1, 2021 4:19 PM

Why would anybody even want a 2 year old AND not one but TWO newborn infants at the same time?? What the actual fuck is the deal with these freaks?

by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2021 4:22 PM

It's a Spanish thing, R2, you wouldn't understand.

by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2021 4:39 PM

To each his own and they can certainly afford to raise these kids but man, this makes her seem even more unhinged.

It’s as though she’s now trying to forge an identity through her kids.

by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2021 4:50 PM

Did Alec buy her a baby to take her mind off the controversy?

A bouquet of flowers would have sufficed.

by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2021 4:51 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2021 4:52 PM

Alec: What will make you stop crying honey? A new car? Jewelry? A new kitchen?

Hilaria: a Bebe! I need a Bebe!

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2021 5:29 PM

Definitely cheaper to keep her now.

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2021 5:34 PM

What the hell did she do to convince Alec to father 6 kids under 10? Unless he lives somewhere else or unless they have 12 nannies it must be literal chaos at their house.

by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2021 5:45 PM

And they called me crazy. SMDH

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2021 6:42 PM

They better bring back Matchgame.

by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2021 7:01 PM

And Divorce Court, R11

by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2021 7:45 PM

Now if we can drive her from IG, the world will start correcting itself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 4, 2021 1:53 PM

Now is the best time to stock up!

by Anonymousreply 14March 4, 2021 2:01 PM

Some women just love being filled up with babies all the time. Overbreeding is not really good for the planet, but there you go.

by Anonymousreply 15March 4, 2021 2:04 PM

And I thought I was bad with my cat collecting.

by Anonymousreply 16March 4, 2021 2:08 PM

The five month old is going to realize someday that his parents wanted him to be a girl, and when he wasn’t, they immediately got a surrogate to get a girl baby.

Hope it doesn’t mess him up too much. Though, with their parents, I’m sure all the kids will have issues.

by Anonymousreply 17March 4, 2021 2:09 PM

What kind of decision making process did they use here?

Why the fuck would you use a surrogate when you have a three month old?

People complain about gays using surrogates, but here we have a family with five children using a surrogate because the last baby wasn't a girl.

Alec should have exercised restraint here. This puts him in a whole new category of strangeness.

by Anonymousreply 18March 4, 2021 2:44 PM

This is mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 19March 4, 2021 2:48 PM

So is baby collecting a NPD or BPD trait?

by Anonymousreply 20March 4, 2021 2:52 PM

Explain how her kids all have blonde hair when neither parent is blonde?

by Anonymousreply 21March 4, 2021 2:59 PM

R21, her hair is naturally lighter. She was probably blonde as a kid. She colors it darker to look Spanish.

by Anonymousreply 22March 4, 2021 4:39 PM

At this rate they'll have 8 a year from now: and we all know that's enough!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 4, 2021 4:43 PM

At least they can afford them, but fuck are they tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 24March 4, 2021 5:19 PM

You're obsessed w/her but you got Alec backing me w/your trolling/stalking

Look, it's all wrong.The woman, a nutjob.

Normal people look and go "tsk tsk"

But for you, it is personal because of your shitty childhood. Then, your sister did what your mother has done. Anything to hold onto a man. Have his child even if he is against it

You see, w/your mad IT skills you're basically your mother and your sister...working out your problems online. Bothering innocent, conscientious people

You KNOW you don't belong in polite society

KNOW IT!

by Anonymousreply 25March 4, 2021 5:41 PM

Did they buy it from eBaybay?

by Anonymousreply 26March 4, 2021 6:53 PM

Oh Hil, get over yourself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 4, 2021 10:08 PM

I bet Ireland is thrilled to have lost more of her share of the estate.

by Anonymousreply 28March 4, 2021 10:22 PM

Ireland isn’t getting shit. Hilaria will get everything...she will more than likely still have minor children in the home when Alec passes away. She will get her mom’s money, which should suffice. It pisses me off when men remarry and don’t leave the kids from the first marriage anything, but I’ve seen it time and time again.

by Anonymousreply 29March 4, 2021 11:02 PM

Another gem from Reddit. Old man and the sea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 5, 2021 5:21 AM

At the rate they're going, they're going to catch up to me!

by Anonymousreply 31March 5, 2021 11:29 AM

I love how it didn't even occur to them to adopt even one child. You'd think after the third biological child, they would have had enough, but no. They would sooner rent a womb than do that.

by Anonymousreply 32March 5, 2021 12:45 PM

This bitch is Cray Cray popping out all those kids. Her pussy must be looser than hunter biden morals.

by Anonymousreply 33March 5, 2021 12:56 PM

Christ, this woman’s going to be the progenitor of a new word “twinblings?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34March 6, 2021 1:53 PM

Collecting kids is a superficial badge of honor for these people.

It’s a shame as R32 points out that the Baldwins never adopted a child.

Hilaria is the ultimate shamer of other women with her constant self-congratulatory social media posts. Look at my fab postpartum body! Look at how I can do it all! Look at me! Look at me!

by Anonymousreply 35March 6, 2021 2:15 PM

She is the Steph curry of famous housewives. With all those kids she gets unlimited money for the rest of her life.

by Anonymousreply 36March 6, 2021 11:27 PM

The woman in R34 engaged a surrogate after years of fertility struggles, including repeated miscarriages, so she didn’t think she could get pregnant and carry to term. As R17 points out, Hilaria and Alec engaged a surrogate after finding out that the Hilaria was pregnant with a male child. They needed another biological daughter because they had promised their children a sister, dammit.

by Anonymousreply 37March 7, 2021 7:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!