Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Achieve Peak Mental Performance via 4-Min Exercises, Neuroscience

4 minutes of recommended easy daily exercises to sync both sides of your brain at link.

Opinions?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2021 4:35 PM

Dragging it out in the article like gimmicky Men's Health. Here:

[quote] You stand with your feet apart and arms all the way out (parallel to the ground). Shift your weight to your left foot, lift your right knee and touch it with your left hand. Go back to both feet and immediately shift to the other side. Repeat in an upbeat, rhythmic way--you can even do it to music. Breathe fully.

by Anonymousreply 1March 1, 2021 3:31 PM

If that doesn't help, there's always Prevagen! With shark cartlidge! Everybody's doing it! You know it works!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2021 3:36 PM

My two lobes have never met. Actually, they have put up a privacy fence.

by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2021 3:41 PM

[quote]You know it works!

It doesn't seem to work with spelling.

by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2021 3:42 PM

Does masturbation count?

by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2021 3:43 PM

Thank you to all who've responded including those who've added entertaining posts.

R2, Those of us without a scientific background are challenged to distinguish ad copy from fact. There's a multitude of drinks now on the market claiming consumption "will increase mental focus" and concentration. Would Prevagen be any different? Or is this another variation of the hyper-marketed "energy" drinks of the past?

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2021 3:51 PM

Meh. I did two lines of shark cartilage last night, and it did absolutely nothing.

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2021 4:03 PM

Holy Shit- This is one of the foundation of Donna Eden's teachings... Interesting- And her stuff is 20+ years old. Nice.

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2021 4:06 PM

Sounds like nothing more than Calisthenics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2021 4:22 PM

R3 😂

I “cross-crawl” on my piano.

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2021 4:26 PM

This one minute 25 second video shows it better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2021 4:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!