Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tiger Woods Might Have Been ASLEEP at Time of Car Accident

[QUOTE]”It’s a drift off the road, almost like he was either unconscious or fell asleep and didn’t wake up until afterward,” an expert told USA Today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96Last Friday at 2:52 PM

Apparently there’s no toxicology report.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103/01/2021

Why is this not BREAKING news?

by Anonymousreply 203/01/2021

Tiger has a few problems

by Anonymousreply 303/01/2021

One piece of good news. When self driving cars come along he'll be able to afford one.

by Anonymousreply 403/01/2021

Why didn't he just get a fucking Uber? He's rich!

by Anonymousreply 503/01/2021

Tiger Woods is a fucking pig. I don't care what happened to him.

I'm just thankful he didn't kill someone else. He was probably "medicated" again - he has a long history...

by Anonymousreply 603/01/2021

He's Asian, need I say more.

by Anonymousreply 703/01/2021

He’s still hot but yeah a mess

by Anonymousreply 803/01/2021

I have a friend who lives there and drives on that road every day to work and he said you would have to try pretty hard to lose control there.

by Anonymousreply 903/01/2021

Cover up! Why no tox report?

by Anonymousreply 1003/01/2021

He used to have a muscled hot blond young man who drove his cars for him.

by Anonymousreply 1103/01/2021

I WANT ANSWERS. I THINK WE DESERVE THEM!

by Anonymousreply 1203/01/2021

Clearly , Tiger has a fixer.

by Anonymousreply 1303/01/2021

It'll happen again and again until...

by Anonymousreply 1403/01/2021

He swerves off a pretty straight road in daylight, and the cops say there's no probable cause for a toxicology sample? Fucking please.

by Anonymousreply 1503/01/2021

Meds/drugs and maybe fell asleep. Can't stand him, it's a miracle he didn't kill someone.

by Anonymousreply 1603/01/2021

What does the ex, Elin, say about his latest driving imbroglio?

by Anonymousreply 1703/01/2021

Isn’t he the golfer who would pop Ambien before having sex with his mistress, who popped it too?

Allegedly they would record their trysts, in order to watch what they did, as neither had any recollection of it.

🤔

by Anonymousreply 1803/01/2021

Is that what we are calling it now, "asleep?"

by Anonymousreply 1903/01/2021

he got into the car just a few min before crash. I am not so sure.

by Anonymousreply 2003/01/2021

Maybe there's no report because he was drugged and someone wanted him dead.

by Anonymousreply 2103/01/2021

I saw the new documentary about him, a two parter, called “Tiger”. It is fascinating, and I know zero about golf. He was under so much pressure growing up from his deranged parents. I recommend it to anyone.

by Anonymousreply 2203/01/2021

[QUOTE] Cover up! Why no tox report?

The cops claim they would’ve needed a warrant. They’re lying.

by Anonymousreply 2303/01/2021

Why does this idiot still have a driver’s license? Take it away, NOW!

by Anonymousreply 2403/01/2021

Nodded out. I don’t think anyone should be exempt from accountability of something like this.

by Anonymousreply 2503/01/2021

Okay, but why? Lack of sleep or meds/alcohol. Oh yeah, they never did a tox screen so it has to be lack of sleep.

by Anonymousreply 2603/01/2021

The only upside is that he was the only victim in this situation. If he was driving while medicated, he'll certainly pay for his stupidity: multiple operations and a probable end to his golf career.

by Anonymousreply 2703/01/2021

Different rules for the rich and famous...

by Anonymousreply 2803/01/2021

Nodding off is a sign of heavy drug use.

by Anonymousreply 2903/01/2021

[quote]Nodding off is a sign of heavy drug use.

So are blackouts and passing out...

by Anonymousreply 3003/01/2021

That's what comes of too much pills and liquor!

by Anonymousreply 3103/01/2021

Cablinasian, please!

by Anonymousreply 3203/01/2021

I guess he’s definitely hit old guy status, “I need to take a little nap during this long drive.”

by Anonymousreply 3303/01/2021

Oh ffs, of course he was high. Has been for years. Everyone was paid off by his "team" because he's such a money maker.

Irresponsible piece of shit. Hope someone t-bones him before he kills a family of four or something. Get a driver, scumbag!

by Anonymousreply 3403/01/2021

Another one like Bruscilla...knows he's getting old and crazy and medicated to boot, but doesn't have enough sense to hire a damn driver. Idiot. Hell, I was 26 when I had ulcerative colitis AND had to take 1 MG of Klonopin and I felt fine but I pulled over and checked into Holiday Inn for the night. How do people so stupid become so rich and those of us with a level of social responsibility just trudge along?

by Anonymousreply 3503/01/2021

When I first heard of this, I thought it unbelievable he didn't hit a car going up on the other side. He should have a driver by now.

by Anonymousreply 3603/01/2021

In all fairness, driving IS very boring.

by Anonymousreply 3703/01/2021

[QUOTE] When I first heard of this, I thought it unbelievable he didn't hit a car going up on the other side. He should have a driver by now.

But then the driver would be a witness, R36.

by Anonymousreply 3803/02/2021

[quote] Tiger Woods Might Have Been ASLEEP at Time of Car Accident

Hey OP, you're really a piece of garbage

That article doesn't mention that he could have been asleep. It doesn't say one damned word about him being asleep or why anyone has any reason to think he was asleep during this accident. All it does is talk about the drugs he's used in the past.

They have no reason to suspect that he was using drugs. The police searched his luggage and the car and didn't find anything. He was alert and responsive at the scene. Police had no reason to ask for a drug/alcohol screen.

And screw you for posting anything from the daily mail

by Anonymousreply 3903/02/2021

Someone with a Vicodin and Ambien past addiction should have been drug tested because it was early in the AM and if he still uses ambien to sleep he might have still been under its effects. There may be a cover up in play I fear.

by Anonymousreply 4003/02/2021

What I don't understand is why someone who has a net worth

of $800 million be driving their own car.

This would be like Elton John driving his own car or something.

Unheard of. I guess only in the United States.

by Anonymousreply 4103/02/2021

[quote] What I don't understand is why someone who has a net worth of $800 million be driving their own car.

It wasn’t his car. Why would you think that?

It was a promo car given to the golfers to shuttle themselves back and forth from their hotels. When you’re on these tournaments you can either rent a car or you rate a promo car.

by Anonymousreply 4203/02/2021

Well, they could’ve provided a driver as well.

by Anonymousreply 4303/02/2021

R8, Only from the neck down.

by Anonymousreply 4403/02/2021

Tiger woods has never been hot.

by Anonymousreply 4503/02/2021

[quote]Apparently there’s no toxicology report.

wtf

by Anonymousreply 4603/02/2021

I’m the DLer who while wearing my sleepwear, got into the car & rear-ended someone after taking an Ambien, and I had no intention of driving, just sleeping.

I’m not a golfer, a sports star or anything like this. Just a regular person who for reasons I will never understand, got up, started sleepwalking, opened my door, walked out, and drove into the back of an SUV. Fortunately, no one was seriously injured or dead & my attorney has just informed me that so far, there have not been any restrictions placed on my license.

The chances of it being dropped down to following too close are excellent, as I was not mirandized or anything like that.

But here’s the point: sleeping medication is a POWERFUL drug that can make you appear lucid and carry conversations, as I did while at my accident site incident.

I wasn’t drunk, high, or abusing meds. I was sleeping while driving, and Ambien is now something I understand can kill me and/or others because of the hypnotic effect.

Never again. I’d rather twist and turn a d experience days of insomnia, than risk it.

Tiger allegedly used to take Ambien recreationally and/or as prescribed. That said, he probably had the same thing happen to him that happened to me, or perhaps, it was just a bad accident involving nothing but shitty luck or bad driving or any number of variables, thereof.

I’m glad he is gonna be OK.

The makers of Ambien should be sued outta business. Just Google the number of people who have been seriously injured or killed while on it. Taking Ambien increases one’s mortality date and reduces one’s life expectancy to up to 50-60%. And it’s still prescribed.

Unbelievable.

Get well soon, TW.

by Anonymousreply 4703/02/2021

It should be easy to find out if he had recently (currently) been prescribed Ambien.

by Anonymousreply 4803/03/2021

Uh oh, is Tiger in trouble? Sheriff executing warrant for the vehicle’s black box.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4903/03/2021

^ What makes you think it's "easy to find out" someone's prescriptions?

by Anonymousreply 5003/03/2021

[quote] HIIPA

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 5103/03/2021

Tiger Woods was unconscious in a mangled SUV after he crashed the vehicle in Southern California last week, according to a court document that also revealed a nearby resident and not a sheriff's deputy was first on the scene.

The witness, who lives near the accident scene in Rolling Hills Estates just outside Los Angeles, heard the crash and walked to the SUV, Los Angeles County sheriff's Deputy Johann Schloegl wrote in the affidavit. The man told deputies that Woods had lost consciousness and did not respond to his questions.

The first deputy, Carlos Gonzalez, arrived minutes later the morning of Feb. 23 and has said Woods appeared to be in shock but was conscious and able to answer basic questions. Woods suffered severe injuries to his right leg and cuts to his face.

Woods told deputies -- both at the wreckage and later at the hospital -- that he did not know how the crash occurred and didn't remember driving, according to the affidavit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5203/05/2021

[quote]Nodding off is a sign of heavy drug use.

It's also a sign of watching golf.

by Anonymousreply 5303/05/2021

But seriously, aren't most people, unfortunately, unconscious after crashing their car in a rollover? I can't understand why this isn't obvious. We don't know if it was the Ambien, or anything other than maybe black ice in the early morning hours. Such finger-pointers here.

by Anonymousreply 5403/05/2021

Why are you making excuses for him, R54? The man could’ve killed someone.

by Anonymousreply 5503/05/2021

I doubt the surgeon and anesthesiologist would have operated on him without knowing if he had drugs in his system.

by Anonymousreply 5603/05/2021

R41

[Quote] What I don't understand is why someone who has a net worth

of $800 million be driving their own car.

This would be like Elton John driving his own car or something.

This.

by Anonymousreply 5703/05/2021

Black ice in LA? R54 is a maroon.

by Anonymousreply 5803/05/2021

[quote] Hey OP, you're really a piece of garbage. That article doesn't mention that he could have been asleep.

R39, I don't know if you're garbage but your reading skills are. The article the OP posted is all about how Woods might have fallen asleep, and it's from the NY Post, not the Fail. R1 posted an article from the DM, but it was in support of his point that there's no tox report, not to back up the "he was asleep" theory.

by Anonymousreply 5903/05/2021

R55 You are preaching to the converted.🤭 This whole celebrity accident thing is ridiculous! Of course it was an Ambien-like substance! And no, there is no black ice in L.A.

by Anonymousreply 6003/05/2021

^I was R54 oops.

by Anonymousreply 6103/05/2021

Tiger is such a private guy he may have not wanted a private driver. Maybe driving by himself is the only time he gets some time to himself.

by Anonymousreply 6203/05/2021

[quote]Maybe driving by himself is the only time he gets some time to himself.

To do what, sleep? Jerk off? Some PS5?

by Anonymousreply 6303/05/2021

Does he still prefer waffle house pussy?

by Anonymousreply 6403/05/2021

Was he wearing a jockstrap at the time of the accident?

by Anonymousreply 6503/05/2021

R63, driving is the only time he has to do the NYT crossword.

by Anonymousreply 6603/05/2021

I love to drive, so I wouldn’t have a driver except maybe in rush hour traffic. But an early sunny morning? I’d drive myself.

The hatred for him on here is over the top.

by Anonymousreply 6703/05/2021

A man like Tiger would try to avoid a driver anyway, you know, macho athletes and all.

by Anonymousreply 6803/05/2021

OP, are you yelling “asleep” in hopes that it will wake him up? Because you are too late.

by Anonymousreply 6903/05/2021

They can always tell if the crash was because the person fell asleep, because there are no brake marks on the road. It's either sleep or attempted suicide in those circs. Obviously you have to do a tox screen to understand why the sleep, but early morning crashes are often tiredness-affected.

Sleep crashes are way worse if you had the cruise control on, because then the car doesn't slow as it crashes.

by Anonymousreply 7003/05/2021

Is he a sociopath?

by Anonymousreply 7103/06/2021

No, Trump is a sociopath. Let this thing go. It's too late to test him anyway.

by Anonymousreply 7203/06/2021

Tiger is notoriously tight with money, maybe he was too cheap to hire a driver.

by Anonymousreply 7303/06/2021

R73 Well we already know it wasn’t even his own fucking car and it’s doubtful he even paid for the gas in it and the way he was rushing he wasn’t about to refill the tank before returning it.

by Anonymousreply 7403/06/2021

[quote] It's too late to test him anyway.

The hospital will have drawn blood upon his arrival. If the Sheriff’s Office wants that to tox test it, they get a subpoena.

As has been said numerous times in this thread, that information is extremely relevant in a medical setting before putting a patient under anesthesia.

by Anonymousreply 7503/06/2021

[quote] driving is the only time he has to do the NYT crossword.

In ink!

by Anonymousreply 7603/06/2021

there isn't one shred of proof that he was sleeping. None

Many people saw him less than 10 - 15 minutes before his accident. None of them said he looked sleepy or impaired

And just a little FYI, there's been like 13 accidents in that same spot. It's a dangerous road. The media is working overtime to condemn Tiger

by Anonymousreply 7703/06/2021

R77 Well said.

They should have used this energy to get rid of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 7803/07/2021

Beef Jerky

by Anonymousreply 7903/07/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8003/15/2021

Crazy ambien driving

by Anonymousreply 8103/15/2021

It really would have been a tragedy If his leg had been amputated. He was so lucky to survive.

by Anonymousreply 8203/18/2021

Tiger never touched the brakes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8303/20/2021

The man has a pent-up rage like tsunami. The effect of racism he faced in Thailand when he was a kid was long-lasting and scathing. I feel for him. Besides he has such a big, long, black dong, so he gets a free pass from me no matter what even though he's a bit on the fug side.

by Anonymousreply 8403/20/2021

I read where he was hooked on Vicodin and Ambien and they call it Vicky and Amber. I think most know he is a drug addict. Look at the video between him and Jim Nance on the last day of his tournament. He is bloated and out of it.

by Anonymousreply 8503/21/2021

R77. Hi! You must be part of Tiger’s PR team.

Likely a newbie, as you’re so transparent...but the accident stats were a nice touch!

by Anonymousreply 8603/21/2021

R84 he experienced racism in Thailand?

by Anonymousreply 8703/21/2021

Here's the latest. At this point, I'm pretty sure it was a suicide attempt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8803/31/2021

Cause will go down as speeding, with no charges.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8904/07/2021

Wow, those new Genesis crossovers must really be relaxing to drive.

by Anonymousreply 9004/07/2021

Wonder how far his pay-off money will go when he actually hits and kills someone after "nodding off" yet again?

I think this guy's an irresponsible scumbag - and I don't care how well he hits a fucking golf ball. Hope he collides with a tree next time he's out drug driving.

by Anonymousreply 9104/07/2021

The corruption is as plain as day and no one bats an eyelid. The US is basically Russia now.

by Anonymousreply 9204/07/2021

He was doing 87 in a 45mph zone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9304/07/2021

Tiger thought he was in Florida when he woke up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94Last Friday at 1:17 PM

What would James Evans say?

by Anonymousreply 95Last Friday at 2:27 PM

I don’t know, but we ALL know what Florida would say.

by Anonymousreply 96Last Friday at 2:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!