Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tiger Woods Might Have Been ASLEEP at Time of Car Accident

[QUOTE]”It’s a drift off the road, almost like he was either unconscious or fell asleep and didn’t wake up until afterward,” an expert told USA Today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105December 1, 2021 9:58 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 1, 2021 1:42 PM

Why is this not BREAKING news?

by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2021 1:47 PM

Tiger has a few problems

by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2021 1:47 PM

One piece of good news. When self driving cars come along he'll be able to afford one.

by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2021 1:58 PM

Why didn't he just get a fucking Uber? He's rich!

by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2021 1:59 PM

Tiger Woods is a fucking pig. I don't care what happened to him.

I'm just thankful he didn't kill someone else. He was probably "medicated" again - he has a long history...

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2021 2:00 PM

He's Asian, need I say more.

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2021 2:14 PM

He’s still hot but yeah a mess

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2021 2:22 PM

I have a friend who lives there and drives on that road every day to work and he said you would have to try pretty hard to lose control there.

by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2021 2:29 PM

Cover up! Why no tox report?

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2021 2:33 PM

He used to have a muscled hot blond young man who drove his cars for him.

by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2021 2:35 PM

I WANT ANSWERS. I THINK WE DESERVE THEM!

by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2021 2:35 PM

Clearly , Tiger has a fixer.

by Anonymousreply 13March 1, 2021 2:41 PM

It'll happen again and again until...

by Anonymousreply 14March 1, 2021 3:11 PM

He swerves off a pretty straight road in daylight, and the cops say there's no probable cause for a toxicology sample? Fucking please.

by Anonymousreply 15March 1, 2021 3:16 PM

Meds/drugs and maybe fell asleep. Can't stand him, it's a miracle he didn't kill someone.

by Anonymousreply 16March 1, 2021 3:30 PM

What does the ex, Elin, say about his latest driving imbroglio?

by Anonymousreply 17March 1, 2021 3:33 PM

Isn’t he the golfer who would pop Ambien before having sex with his mistress, who popped it too?

Allegedly they would record their trysts, in order to watch what they did, as neither had any recollection of it.

🤔

by Anonymousreply 18March 1, 2021 3:37 PM

Is that what we are calling it now, "asleep?"

by Anonymousreply 19March 1, 2021 3:39 PM

he got into the car just a few min before crash. I am not so sure.

by Anonymousreply 20March 1, 2021 3:42 PM

Maybe there's no report because he was drugged and someone wanted him dead.

by Anonymousreply 21March 1, 2021 3:45 PM

I saw the new documentary about him, a two parter, called “Tiger”. It is fascinating, and I know zero about golf. He was under so much pressure growing up from his deranged parents. I recommend it to anyone.

by Anonymousreply 22March 1, 2021 5:18 PM

[QUOTE] Cover up! Why no tox report?

The cops claim they would’ve needed a warrant. They’re lying.

by Anonymousreply 23March 1, 2021 8:21 PM

Why does this idiot still have a driver’s license? Take it away, NOW!

by Anonymousreply 24March 1, 2021 8:23 PM

Nodded out. I don’t think anyone should be exempt from accountability of something like this.

by Anonymousreply 25March 1, 2021 8:33 PM

Okay, but why? Lack of sleep or meds/alcohol. Oh yeah, they never did a tox screen so it has to be lack of sleep.

by Anonymousreply 26March 1, 2021 8:36 PM

The only upside is that he was the only victim in this situation. If he was driving while medicated, he'll certainly pay for his stupidity: multiple operations and a probable end to his golf career.

by Anonymousreply 27March 1, 2021 8:49 PM

Different rules for the rich and famous...

by Anonymousreply 28March 1, 2021 8:54 PM

Nodding off is a sign of heavy drug use.

by Anonymousreply 29March 1, 2021 8:57 PM

[quote]Nodding off is a sign of heavy drug use.

So are blackouts and passing out...

by Anonymousreply 30March 1, 2021 9:02 PM

That's what comes of too much pills and liquor!

by Anonymousreply 31March 1, 2021 9:05 PM

Cablinasian, please!

by Anonymousreply 32March 1, 2021 9:08 PM

I guess he’s definitely hit old guy status, “I need to take a little nap during this long drive.”

by Anonymousreply 33March 1, 2021 9:13 PM

Oh ffs, of course he was high. Has been for years. Everyone was paid off by his "team" because he's such a money maker.

Irresponsible piece of shit. Hope someone t-bones him before he kills a family of four or something. Get a driver, scumbag!

by Anonymousreply 34March 1, 2021 9:13 PM

Another one like Bruscilla...knows he's getting old and crazy and medicated to boot, but doesn't have enough sense to hire a damn driver. Idiot. Hell, I was 26 when I had ulcerative colitis AND had to take 1 MG of Klonopin and I felt fine but I pulled over and checked into Holiday Inn for the night. How do people so stupid become so rich and those of us with a level of social responsibility just trudge along?

by Anonymousreply 35March 1, 2021 9:33 PM

When I first heard of this, I thought it unbelievable he didn't hit a car going up on the other side. He should have a driver by now.

by Anonymousreply 36March 2, 2021 4:57 AM

In all fairness, driving IS very boring.

by Anonymousreply 37March 2, 2021 5:04 AM

[QUOTE] When I first heard of this, I thought it unbelievable he didn't hit a car going up on the other side. He should have a driver by now.

But then the driver would be a witness, R36.

by Anonymousreply 38March 2, 2021 11:53 AM

[quote] Tiger Woods Might Have Been ASLEEP at Time of Car Accident

Hey OP, you're really a piece of garbage

That article doesn't mention that he could have been asleep. It doesn't say one damned word about him being asleep or why anyone has any reason to think he was asleep during this accident. All it does is talk about the drugs he's used in the past.

They have no reason to suspect that he was using drugs. The police searched his luggage and the car and didn't find anything. He was alert and responsive at the scene. Police had no reason to ask for a drug/alcohol screen.

And screw you for posting anything from the daily mail

by Anonymousreply 39March 2, 2021 12:10 PM

Someone with a Vicodin and Ambien past addiction should have been drug tested because it was early in the AM and if he still uses ambien to sleep he might have still been under its effects. There may be a cover up in play I fear.

by Anonymousreply 40March 2, 2021 12:26 PM

What I don't understand is why someone who has a net worth

of $800 million be driving their own car.

This would be like Elton John driving his own car or something.

Unheard of. I guess only in the United States.

by Anonymousreply 41March 2, 2021 12:51 PM

[quote] What I don't understand is why someone who has a net worth of $800 million be driving their own car.

It wasn’t his car. Why would you think that?

It was a promo car given to the golfers to shuttle themselves back and forth from their hotels. When you’re on these tournaments you can either rent a car or you rate a promo car.

by Anonymousreply 42March 2, 2021 12:59 PM

Well, they could’ve provided a driver as well.

by Anonymousreply 43March 2, 2021 1:01 PM

R8, Only from the neck down.

by Anonymousreply 44March 2, 2021 1:09 PM

Tiger woods has never been hot.

by Anonymousreply 45March 2, 2021 1:38 PM

[quote]Apparently there’s no toxicology report.

wtf

by Anonymousreply 46March 2, 2021 1:49 PM

I’m the DLer who while wearing my sleepwear, got into the car & rear-ended someone after taking an Ambien, and I had no intention of driving, just sleeping.

I’m not a golfer, a sports star or anything like this. Just a regular person who for reasons I will never understand, got up, started sleepwalking, opened my door, walked out, and drove into the back of an SUV. Fortunately, no one was seriously injured or dead & my attorney has just informed me that so far, there have not been any restrictions placed on my license.

The chances of it being dropped down to following too close are excellent, as I was not mirandized or anything like that.

But here’s the point: sleeping medication is a POWERFUL drug that can make you appear lucid and carry conversations, as I did while at my accident site incident.

I wasn’t drunk, high, or abusing meds. I was sleeping while driving, and Ambien is now something I understand can kill me and/or others because of the hypnotic effect.

Never again. I’d rather twist and turn a d experience days of insomnia, than risk it.

Tiger allegedly used to take Ambien recreationally and/or as prescribed. That said, he probably had the same thing happen to him that happened to me, or perhaps, it was just a bad accident involving nothing but shitty luck or bad driving or any number of variables, thereof.

I’m glad he is gonna be OK.

The makers of Ambien should be sued outta business. Just Google the number of people who have been seriously injured or killed while on it. Taking Ambien increases one’s mortality date and reduces one’s life expectancy to up to 50-60%. And it’s still prescribed.

Unbelievable.

Get well soon, TW.

by Anonymousreply 47March 2, 2021 2:11 PM

It should be easy to find out if he had recently (currently) been prescribed Ambien.

by Anonymousreply 48March 3, 2021 2:58 PM

Uh oh, is Tiger in trouble? Sheriff executing warrant for the vehicle’s black box.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49March 3, 2021 4:19 PM

^ What makes you think it's "easy to find out" someone's prescriptions?

by Anonymousreply 50March 3, 2021 7:12 PM

[quote] HIIPA

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 51March 3, 2021 7:34 PM

Tiger Woods was unconscious in a mangled SUV after he crashed the vehicle in Southern California last week, according to a court document that also revealed a nearby resident and not a sheriff's deputy was first on the scene.

The witness, who lives near the accident scene in Rolling Hills Estates just outside Los Angeles, heard the crash and walked to the SUV, Los Angeles County sheriff's Deputy Johann Schloegl wrote in the affidavit. The man told deputies that Woods had lost consciousness and did not respond to his questions.

The first deputy, Carlos Gonzalez, arrived minutes later the morning of Feb. 23 and has said Woods appeared to be in shock but was conscious and able to answer basic questions. Woods suffered severe injuries to his right leg and cuts to his face.

Woods told deputies -- both at the wreckage and later at the hospital -- that he did not know how the crash occurred and didn't remember driving, according to the affidavit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 6, 2021 2:36 AM

[quote]Nodding off is a sign of heavy drug use.

It's also a sign of watching golf.

by Anonymousreply 53March 6, 2021 2:41 AM

But seriously, aren't most people, unfortunately, unconscious after crashing their car in a rollover? I can't understand why this isn't obvious. We don't know if it was the Ambien, or anything other than maybe black ice in the early morning hours. Such finger-pointers here.

by Anonymousreply 54March 6, 2021 2:42 AM

Why are you making excuses for him, R54? The man could’ve killed someone.

by Anonymousreply 55March 6, 2021 2:45 AM

I doubt the surgeon and anesthesiologist would have operated on him without knowing if he had drugs in his system.

by Anonymousreply 56March 6, 2021 2:49 AM

R41

[Quote] What I don't understand is why someone who has a net worth

of $800 million be driving their own car.

This would be like Elton John driving his own car or something.

This.

by Anonymousreply 57March 6, 2021 3:10 AM

Black ice in LA? R54 is a maroon.

by Anonymousreply 58March 6, 2021 3:18 AM

[quote] Hey OP, you're really a piece of garbage. That article doesn't mention that he could have been asleep.

R39, I don't know if you're garbage but your reading skills are. The article the OP posted is all about how Woods might have fallen asleep, and it's from the NY Post, not the Fail. R1 posted an article from the DM, but it was in support of his point that there's no tox report, not to back up the "he was asleep" theory.

by Anonymousreply 59March 6, 2021 3:21 AM

R55 You are preaching to the converted.🤭 This whole celebrity accident thing is ridiculous! Of course it was an Ambien-like substance! And no, there is no black ice in L.A.

by Anonymousreply 60March 6, 2021 3:22 AM

^I was R54 oops.

by Anonymousreply 61March 6, 2021 3:28 AM

Tiger is such a private guy he may have not wanted a private driver. Maybe driving by himself is the only time he gets some time to himself.

by Anonymousreply 62March 6, 2021 3:32 AM

[quote]Maybe driving by himself is the only time he gets some time to himself.

To do what, sleep? Jerk off? Some PS5?

by Anonymousreply 63March 6, 2021 3:35 AM

Does he still prefer waffle house pussy?

by Anonymousreply 64March 6, 2021 4:14 AM

Was he wearing a jockstrap at the time of the accident?

by Anonymousreply 65March 6, 2021 4:40 AM

R63, driving is the only time he has to do the NYT crossword.

by Anonymousreply 66March 6, 2021 4:54 AM

I love to drive, so I wouldn’t have a driver except maybe in rush hour traffic. But an early sunny morning? I’d drive myself.

The hatred for him on here is over the top.

by Anonymousreply 67March 6, 2021 6:09 AM

A man like Tiger would try to avoid a driver anyway, you know, macho athletes and all.

by Anonymousreply 68March 6, 2021 6:18 AM

OP, are you yelling “asleep” in hopes that it will wake him up? Because you are too late.

by Anonymousreply 69March 6, 2021 6:28 AM

They can always tell if the crash was because the person fell asleep, because there are no brake marks on the road. It's either sleep or attempted suicide in those circs. Obviously you have to do a tox screen to understand why the sleep, but early morning crashes are often tiredness-affected.

Sleep crashes are way worse if you had the cruise control on, because then the car doesn't slow as it crashes.

by Anonymousreply 70March 6, 2021 7:40 AM

Is he a sociopath?

by Anonymousreply 71March 6, 2021 8:09 AM

No, Trump is a sociopath. Let this thing go. It's too late to test him anyway.

by Anonymousreply 72March 6, 2021 8:17 AM

Tiger is notoriously tight with money, maybe he was too cheap to hire a driver.

by Anonymousreply 73March 6, 2021 11:59 AM

R73 Well we already know it wasn’t even his own fucking car and it’s doubtful he even paid for the gas in it and the way he was rushing he wasn’t about to refill the tank before returning it.

by Anonymousreply 74March 6, 2021 12:10 PM

[quote] It's too late to test him anyway.

The hospital will have drawn blood upon his arrival. If the Sheriff’s Office wants that to tox test it, they get a subpoena.

As has been said numerous times in this thread, that information is extremely relevant in a medical setting before putting a patient under anesthesia.

by Anonymousreply 75March 6, 2021 12:51 PM

[quote] driving is the only time he has to do the NYT crossword.

In ink!

by Anonymousreply 76March 6, 2021 12:51 PM

there isn't one shred of proof that he was sleeping. None

Many people saw him less than 10 - 15 minutes before his accident. None of them said he looked sleepy or impaired

And just a little FYI, there's been like 13 accidents in that same spot. It's a dangerous road. The media is working overtime to condemn Tiger

by Anonymousreply 77March 6, 2021 12:53 PM

R77 Well said.

They should have used this energy to get rid of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 78March 7, 2021 10:41 AM

Beef Jerky

by Anonymousreply 79March 7, 2021 10:45 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80March 15, 2021 2:38 PM

Crazy ambien driving

by Anonymousreply 81March 15, 2021 3:34 PM

It really would have been a tragedy If his leg had been amputated. He was so lucky to survive.

by Anonymousreply 82March 19, 2021 3:09 AM

Tiger never touched the brakes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83March 20, 2021 1:34 PM

The man has a pent-up rage like tsunami. The effect of racism he faced in Thailand when he was a kid was long-lasting and scathing. I feel for him. Besides he has such a big, long, black dong, so he gets a free pass from me no matter what even though he's a bit on the fug side.

by Anonymousreply 84March 20, 2021 8:22 PM

I read where he was hooked on Vicodin and Ambien and they call it Vicky and Amber. I think most know he is a drug addict. Look at the video between him and Jim Nance on the last day of his tournament. He is bloated and out of it.

by Anonymousreply 85March 22, 2021 1:49 AM

R77. Hi! You must be part of Tiger’s PR team.

Likely a newbie, as you’re so transparent...but the accident stats were a nice touch!

by Anonymousreply 86March 22, 2021 1:58 AM

R84 he experienced racism in Thailand?

by Anonymousreply 87March 22, 2021 3:33 AM

Here's the latest. At this point, I'm pretty sure it was a suicide attempt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88March 31, 2021 10:24 PM

Cause will go down as speeding, with no charges.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89April 7, 2021 12:13 PM

Wow, those new Genesis crossovers must really be relaxing to drive.

by Anonymousreply 90April 7, 2021 12:17 PM

Wonder how far his pay-off money will go when he actually hits and kills someone after "nodding off" yet again?

I think this guy's an irresponsible scumbag - and I don't care how well he hits a fucking golf ball. Hope he collides with a tree next time he's out drug driving.

by Anonymousreply 91April 7, 2021 2:30 PM

The corruption is as plain as day and no one bats an eyelid. The US is basically Russia now.

by Anonymousreply 92April 7, 2021 3:31 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93April 7, 2021 5:56 PM

Tiger thought he was in Florida when he woke up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94April 9, 2021 9:17 PM

What would James Evans say?

by Anonymousreply 95April 9, 2021 10:27 PM

I don’t know, but we ALL know what Florida would say.

by Anonymousreply 96April 9, 2021 10:52 PM

Tiger says he’s lucky to still be alive and almost lost his leg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97November 30, 2021 5:26 PM

[quote]It’s a drift off the road, almost like he was either unconscious or fell asleep and didn’t wake up until afterward

That's what happened in Waukesha too, according to CBS, MSNBC and CNN

by Anonymousreply 98November 30, 2021 5:29 PM

He was on GHB no toxicology would have found it unless you specifically look for it.

by Anonymousreply 99November 30, 2021 5:31 PM

Maybe he was MODELING!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100November 30, 2021 5:42 PM

I love how the pink elephant in the room is being avoided.. “I’m lucky to be alive.” “I will never golf full time again.” “Its going to be a hard road”.

No acknowledgement of how it happened, not even a lie.

by Anonymousreply 101November 30, 2021 7:02 PM

Drug addict and serial liar.

by Anonymousreply 102November 30, 2021 7:07 PM

[quote] Tiger says he’s lucky to still be alive and almost lost his leg.

Well it’s a good thing he found it then.

I’ll bet it was in the back seat the whole time.

by Anonymousreply 103November 30, 2021 7:34 PM

Fuck this guy.

by Anonymousreply 104December 1, 2021 5:37 PM

If another car had been in the opposite lane that Tiger crossed into - perhaps a mother with her child - they would been destroyed by his heavy SUV. No interest in this bum.

by Anonymousreply 105December 1, 2021 9:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!