Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I ended up in hospital after wild gangbang

it was worth it tho

by Anonymousreply 14March 1, 2021 2:17 PM

We’re you torn? Are you okay?!

by Anonymousreply 1March 1, 2021 1:16 PM

If you tie a string to the gerbils tail, its easily removeable on its own OP.

by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2021 1:17 PM

What's the difference between a wild gangbang and a normal gangbang?

by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2021 1:20 PM

Has your asshole prolapsed into oblivion?

by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2021 1:27 PM

Fucked within an inch of your life, were you?

by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2021 1:31 PM

They fucked the articles right out of you. Do tell!

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2021 1:31 PM

[quote]If you tie a string to the gerbils tail, its easily removeable on its own OP.

Or you could just let it chew its way out.

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2021 1:33 PM

The shithead continues shitting with its head:

ended up in hospital after wild gangbang it was worth it tho

Things that you consider déclassé Part 2 eating fast food more than once a month

Things that you consider déclassé Part 2 duct tape, cigarettes, soda, dairy, tattoos, using a phone that came out before 2018 in 2021, wired earbuds, sugary coffee drinks, sweatpants, acrylic nails, anklets, music festivals, bread, depop, walmart, sunglasses, air fresheners

my farts smell like lemon and burnt popcorn weird?

What is this trend of people posting apologies or serious videos with face filters on? are they trying not to be taken seriously?

I PEED 50 TIME TODAY DEATH?

dollar tree lube anyone tried?

i am a whore

What IS Ronan Farrow? A whore

DO YU EVER WAKE UP AND HAVE SOME RANDOM GUYS FIST IN YR ASS? HAPPENDED TO ME

What's the best way to flirt with my college professor during online classes ? Help please

How to get my hole looking tight and young again? It's a mess right now

My boyfriend refuses to make me french toast and pancakes for a bedtime snack He says that's a meal not a snack as if he is in charge of what foods can be eaten for what! I don't understand why he won't just do it I'm not asking for much.

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2021 1:33 PM

R8 she's a mess

by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2021 1:37 PM

R8... OCD much? Your obsessive tracking and reporting is much creepier than anything offered up by the OP. You need help.

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2021 1:39 PM

R10 Unclench your pearls, Mary. It's easy to see what a poster has posted. No "obsessiveness" about it.

by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2021 1:42 PM

Did they fuck your brains out like they did r8?

by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2021 1:42 PM

[quote] What's the difference between a wild gangbang and a normal gangbang?

The number of profanities hurled at the OP and the volume of the swearer’s voices. Cigarettes, too, and possibly how bad the room stinks of balls, fecal matter, saliva, and feet when the party’s over.

by Anonymousreply 13March 1, 2021 1:42 PM

[Quote] [R8]... OCD much? Your obsessive tracking and reporting is much creepier than anything offered up by the OP. You need help

I rather enjoyed r8. Obviously OP is someone fun to be friends with! Thanks r8!

by Anonymousreply 14March 1, 2021 2:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!