Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WHET Nina Dobrev?

She played Elena Gilbert/Katherine in The Vampired Diaries.

Why does she look like Courtney Cox? She's only 32. There were rumors that she was a pack a day smoker when shooting TVD. I guess she was pressured to keep the weight off.

Sad, because she was an exotic Bulgarian beauty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 2, 2021 9:45 AM

During TVD.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 1, 2021 5:42 AM

Yacht girl.

by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2021 5:46 AM

She has the neck of a 40 year old woman

by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2021 6:02 AM

She can "say" she's 40

but that Komodo dragon neck says she's a lot older

by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2021 6:51 AM

Yes r2. All that sea air wrecks havoc on a girl’s face.

by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2021 8:42 AM

Dead? Based on her cultivated Darfur Orphan + bleaching look, she should be seducing the Grim Reaper nowadays.

BTW, who the fuck is she?

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2021 9:14 AM

I watched the first 3 seasons of TVD. Nina was not a bad actress. As Elena Gilbert she was okay but playing Catherine was where she really shined. While I did not expect her to blow up and be the next JLaw, I always thought she would do well on TV with occasional side roles in movies. That obviously didn't pan out.

I have heard she was very lazy regarding her career. Never moved to LA and didn't audition much. The fallout with Ian Somerhalder affected her a lot and it happened at the peak of her popularity.

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2021 9:16 AM

[Quote] There were rumors that she was a pack a day smoker when shooting TVD. I guess she was pressured to keep the weight off.

Which would explain the bulimia.

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2021 11:59 AM

This Cosmo cover is the first one since the 90s that made me stop and say, "Whoa." I don't think I've ever seen anything she's been in, and today I couldn't pick her out of a lineup. But Cosmo is how I learned her name...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2021 12:08 PM

She’s dating Shaun White.

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2021 12:29 PM

Eating disorder.

by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2021 12:40 PM

So she's dating someone with the nickname "The Flying Tomato," yet she has an eating disorder?

Does she outright refuse to blow him, or does she throw up after doing so?

by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2021 12:50 PM

She was starring on a short-lived CBS sitcom a season or two back, She was good, and the show, compared to what is on now, was pretty good.

At least she's not flashing her tits on Onlyfans.

by Anonymousreply 13March 1, 2021 5:03 PM

Shaun White has been known to rent a girlfriend or two.

by Anonymousreply 14March 1, 2021 5:09 PM

I love her movie The Final Girls

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 1, 2021 5:33 PM

She had overzealous plastic surgery to make her look more chiselled and exotic and it backfired, is what the rumor is. I thought she looked more exotic before. Hmm.

by Anonymousreply 16March 1, 2021 5:38 PM

R7 I can see that since other than TVD which was shot in Georgia as well as Let's be Cops, the only other film I saw her in was Chloe, which was, you guessed it, shot in Canada and XXX 3

by Anonymousreply 17March 1, 2021 7:40 PM

[Quote] The fallout with Ian Somerhalder affected her a lot and it happened at the peak of her popularity.

I heard Chris Wood played a part in that. And took Ian's side after the breakup.

[Quote] She’s dating Shaun White.

She should date Julianne instead.

by Anonymousreply 18March 2, 2021 7:57 AM

Yeah, she really screwed herself by hooking up with her co-star. Even though she was the female lead on the Vampire Diary, she had to go, because he's the fan-girl favorite.

by Anonymousreply 19March 2, 2021 8:11 AM

She’s pretty.

by Anonymousreply 20March 2, 2021 8:14 AM

How did Chris Woods play a part? She cheated on Ian with Chris and then Chris took Ian’s side?

by Anonymousreply 21March 2, 2021 8:15 AM

Weight shaves

by Anonymousreply 22March 2, 2021 8:18 AM

She looks very Bulgarian now, like a little old Bulgarian lady. People always look more ethnic as they grow older. This happens with Jewish men also. Hot one minute, a little old Jewish man the next.

by Anonymousreply 23March 2, 2021 8:18 AM

R18 Who says she hasn't? The line between female BFFs and friends with benefits is very blurred today. Nina and Hough are both fluid so it stands to reason that they have been involved both platonically and romantically.

by Anonymousreply 24March 2, 2021 8:21 AM

What’s her connection to Hough?

by Anonymousreply 25March 2, 2021 8:27 AM

[Quote] She cheated on Ian with Chris and then Chris took Ian’s side?

I don't blame her. Ian is insufferable and Nikki doesn't seem much better. Chris wouldn't be in any position to judge since he's fucked around on every CW show he's done.

[Quote] Nina and Hough are both fluid so it stands to reason that they have been involved both platonically and romantically.

Hough came out as bi. When did Nina say she's fluid?

[Quote] What’s her connection to Hough?

They're friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 2, 2021 9:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!