Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Voice Mexico star Jerry Demara dies in 'unbearable pain' after having vitamin buttocks injections

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 1, 2021 2:51 PM

I'd say this was yet another victory for me, but unfortunately he's already reproduced.

by Anonymousreply 1March 1, 2021 4:54 AM

Tenia un buen culo inyectado pero no podia vivir para siempre.

by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2021 4:54 AM

Wait, what?

He was taking vitamin injections — in his ass? Why there?

And how could that possibly KILL him?

by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2021 4:58 AM

From the story:

[quote] The married dad-of-two went on to say that he had mistakenly injected himself with vitamins on three different days.

How does one mistakenly inject oneself with vitamins in the butt? ("Oops, there I go again ...")

[quote] On Saturday, a visibly unwell Demara shared a video on his Facebook page from the hospital, explaining that he was there 'because I have a problem in [my] buttocks.'

In his final hours, he was in so much pain that all he could do is record videos with his phone and post them on Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2021 5:03 AM

What was he doing in Brawley, CA? What a shithole!

by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2021 5:05 AM

I’m not familiar with what vitamins the buttocks require.

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2021 5:05 AM

[quote] He was taking vitamin injections — in his ass? Why there?

"Where is the strangest place you've injected vitamins?"

"In the butt, Bob!"

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2021 5:05 AM

I've injected Vitamin B12 and Magnesium into my buttocks with no problem.

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2021 5:12 AM

This article from Billboard says he died of "complications stemming from COVID-19." Was he injecting the vitamins to try to treat his COVID? Or are they just saying COVID to avoid the embarrassment of giving the real reason?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2021 5:12 AM

Don’t even put me in this shit, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2021 5:15 AM

It sounds like he was giving himself Vitamin B12 injections to ward off the Covid after being exposed to it, but used a dirty needle or didn't clean the area and gave himself septicemia.

by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2021 5:19 AM

If you are going to put vitamins up your butt, at least take them out of the bottle.

by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2021 5:31 AM

[quote]I'd say this was yet another victory for me, but unfortunately he's already reproduced.

It's about time somebody got this right. I'm tired of people trying to hand out Darwin Awards to parents!

by Anonymousreply 13March 1, 2021 5:39 AM

What an amateur.

by Anonymousreply 14March 1, 2021 5:43 AM

Wait he was inserting vitamin pills up his ANUS?

by Anonymousreply 15March 1, 2021 5:43 AM

I’ve had injections in my butt but it wasn’t for vitamins—actually I might be part Black (‘cause of the "injections".)

by Anonymousreply 16March 1, 2021 5:57 AM

There are worse things you can stick up there.

by Anonymousreply 17March 1, 2021 6:03 AM

[quote] The Voice Mexico star Jerry Demara dies in 'unbearable pain' after having vitamin buttocks injections

Giving new meaning to the phrase - a pain in the butt.

by Anonymousreply 18March 1, 2021 6:09 AM

The Asians sent their stupidest people to settle North and South America.

by Anonymousreply 19March 1, 2021 6:23 AM

Isn't Madonna well known for doing this with B12? I seem to remember Justin Timberlake saying she would inject him in the butt during the making of Hard Candy, whenever he complained of being tired.

by Anonymousreply 20March 1, 2021 6:40 AM

[quote] The Asians sent their stupidest people to settle North and South America.

When I asked for "your poor, your tired, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free," I didn't think they'd be THAT poor, tired, and huddled!

by Anonymousreply 21March 1, 2021 7:05 AM

Better specifics in this local article:

"Demara’s family says [bold]injecting himself with vitamins led to a serious infection - necrotizing fasciitis.[/bold] It's a flesh-eating bacteria that moves quickly and can be deadly if not treated quickly.

The singer woke up Friday morning with unbearable pain in his leg from the skin infection. To make matters worse, Demara’s son says his dad also started showing COVID-19 symptoms.

[bold]The singer underwent surgery for the infection, but suffered complications. He did not survive.[/bold]

“My dad wasn't there for COVID, we later found out he had tested positive, but he was there because of the pain he had on his leg. The doctors said he died from necrotizing fasciitis, that bacteria overtook his body and [bold]the COVID symptoms he was presenting were not in his favor[/bold], at that point he was too weak," said son Gera Demara Jr."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 1, 2021 7:12 AM

[quote]It's about time somebody got this right. I'm tired of people trying to hand out Darwin Awards to parents!

Actually, unless his kids successfully live to reproductive age and reproduce themselves, it's still not officially an evolutionary success story. Otherwise, he's a genetic dead end.

by Anonymousreply 23March 1, 2021 7:17 AM

Dying in Brawley seems sort of redundant.

by Anonymousreply 24March 1, 2021 8:56 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 1, 2021 9:57 AM

They will literally find ANY excuse to slap covid on the death certificate, gotta make it seem worse than it actually is.

by Anonymousreply 26March 1, 2021 10:01 AM

R26=village idiot

by Anonymousreply 27March 1, 2021 10:04 AM

nice bulge

by Anonymousreply 28March 1, 2021 10:14 AM

It's so weird to me that you can literally get these vitamin injections/drips at a shopping mall in London (Westfield) which just seems wrong on many levels. I wouldn't go to the mall for any medical procedures.

by Anonymousreply 29March 1, 2021 11:17 AM

[quote] There are worse things you can stick up there.

You’re telling me!

by Anonymousreply 30March 1, 2021 11:28 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 1, 2021 12:50 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 1, 2021 12:50 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 1, 2021 1:06 PM

R16 Yes, syphilis and gonorrhea used to be treated by antibiotic shots in the gluteus.

by Anonymousreply 34March 1, 2021 1:28 PM

You're mean, R19

by Anonymousreply 35March 1, 2021 1:37 PM

I recall the Timberlake story, too. Apparently, Madonna keeps a B12 shot in her purse and she thinks it's funny to stab people in the ass when they're not paying attention.

by Anonymousreply 36March 1, 2021 1:43 PM

He was in unbearable pain but was posting facebook? This guy has no idea what unbearable pain is.

by Anonymousreply 37March 1, 2021 1:52 PM

Anna Nicole Smith had a similar thing when she died. Amongst her other issues, she was injecting B vitamins into her buttocks and developed abscesses.

by Anonymousreply 38March 1, 2021 2:00 PM

Heroin addicts experience the same thing.

They get blood poisoning from infections when they use needles.

by Anonymousreply 39March 1, 2021 2:03 PM

Vitamin injections?

Steroid or testosterone injections more likely

by Anonymousreply 40March 1, 2021 2:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!