Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

QAnon — Thursday, 3/4 — Cheeto will be president again

They really believe this.

I’m looking forward to their panic and cosmic disappointment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122March 5, 2021 12:22 PM

Desperate rubes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 1, 2021 1:24 AM

I just understand how we got to this point. Is there really that much mental instability in the world?

by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2021 1:33 AM

The funniest part of it is that they think he's competent.

by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2021 1:35 AM

I thought it was the 6th?

by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2021 1:44 AM

It's fucking OVER. Trump is done. They need to move on with their lives and stop obsessing over this.

by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2021 2:08 AM

I want to see the breakdowns and crying. 😂

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2021 2:43 AM

These people are only a few steps away from mass Purple Flavor Aid drinking. And I don't know that I'm exaggerating -- if "Q" told them to drink cyanide Kool Aid, I'd be scared to know how many would follow through.

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2021 3:00 AM

Note the pause.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2021 3:17 AM

A Heaven's Gate ending would be a mercy for these fools.

by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2021 3:28 AM

^Quick, someone buy them all a pair of Nike sneakers.

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2021 3:30 AM

[quote]These people are only a few steps away from mass Purple Flavor Aid drinking.

As if that would be a bad thing. They would do society a huge favor.

by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2021 3:32 AM

[quote] These people are only a few steps away from mass Purple Flavor Aid drinking

If they launch a GoFundMe for this purpose, I’ll give $1000.

by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2021 5:41 AM

It's like when we knew Hilary was cheated out of the Presidency by Putin's hackers- but 10 times worse.

Trump was the only thing many of these Deplorables had ever 'won'. So he had four years to make America great again, but he almost trashed it. So they wanted 4 more years of it?

In their ignorant minds he: 1) lowered gasoline prices; 2) oppressed the minorities they despise; 3) sent them checks; 4) drained the swamp; 5) got rid of the ACA "Obamafine' that sucked-up their $500 IRS refund every year; 6) built the Mexican Wall to keep the rapists out.

But in actuality he was a failure as a President. And thankfully enough Americans decided he shouldn't be in that job any longer.

by Anonymousreply 13March 1, 2021 7:57 AM

The party of mental illness. That is the backbone of their movement. It’s what binds them. Losers with mental illness. America used to value education. Now the lack of education is on purpose to cripple people.

by Anonymousreply 14March 1, 2021 8:35 AM

I kind of remember the "he will never be president" memo. Laugh away kids, all the polls show he would win in a landslide and all polls show that over 60% of republican fucksticks think he was robbed of the Presidency. The only hope we have is that he is put in prison for his financial and tax crimes.

This is not the end. It is the start of another whole level of evil.

by Anonymousreply 15March 1, 2021 8:42 AM

Oh man, that clip at r8 is terrifying. You can see her eyes go walleyed for a second, actual visual representation of mental illness.

I do think a big part of the problem is that everyday people who haven't been exposed to mental illness don't recognize it, so these people don't have family or friends or coworkers (especially these days when we're all isolating) to try to get them help.

by Anonymousreply 16March 1, 2021 8:43 AM

[quote]all the polls show he would win in a landslide

What? No they don't. He has support in the Repug party where something like 33% say they might join a new Trump party (which Trump himself apparently put the kibosh on yesterday) but overall the polls do NOT show he would win, let alone in a landslide.

Did you just make that up?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 1, 2021 8:45 AM

March 4th is the date. That was the original Inauguration date written in the Constitution and it remained in effect until the 20th Amendment was passed in the 1930s, changing the date to January 20. FDR was sworn into his second term on January 20, 1937.

Trivia: if Inauguration Day occurs on a Sunday, it's traditional to it switch to the following Monday.

by Anonymousreply 18March 1, 2021 8:48 AM

R17, yes I just pulled it out of my ass.

"Former President Trump won the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) straw poll on Sunday, with 55 percent of respondents saying they would vote for him in a hypothetical 2024 primary."

by Anonymousreply 19March 1, 2021 8:52 AM

You said ALL polls show he would win in a landslide, now you're saying some straw poll conducted at CPAC shows 55% support?

You're terrible at trolling. Go take a correspondence course or something before coming back here, for the love of god.

by Anonymousreply 20March 1, 2021 8:55 AM

Sadly this is all just being encouraged to provoke an incident that will result in more police state measures. A bunch of kooks being led into a trap.

by Anonymousreply 21March 1, 2021 8:57 AM

R20, Yes, I think he would win in a landslide if he is not put in prison first. Of course you were the moronic type type that thought he would never be elected in the first place. He is just starting to build again. What did you think you were watching at that Nazi gathering CPAC? Did you think that was a all harmless fun? People like you are so fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 22March 1, 2021 9:04 AM

[quote] "Former President Trump won the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) straw poll on Sunday, with 55 percent of respondents saying they would vote for him in a hypothetical 2024 primary."

Same poll showed that only 68 percent of respondents want him to run again. They might vote for him if he did, but they're not necessarily excited about it.

by Anonymousreply 23March 1, 2021 9:15 AM

The results of the straw poll weren't good for Trump, they represent a decline from previous numbers, AND there were no polls (let alone "all polls") that show Trump would "win in a landslide."

I don't know why trolls are trying to make people on DL panic because it does literally nothing, it causes no panic and nothing changes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 1, 2021 9:19 AM

Asshole at r14- Mental Illness has nothing to do with Education. I skipped the 7th grade, was Valedictorian, graduated from college at age 20. I am severely bipolar. Being stupid doesn't mean you're mentally ill and being mentally ill doesn't mean you're stupid. Educate yourself. Mental illness isn't a character flaw.

by Anonymousreply 25March 1, 2021 9:27 AM

[quote] I don't know why trolls are trying to make people on DL panic because it does literally nothing, it causes no panic and nothing changes.

You'd think the concern trolls would get that by now, especially after posting some kind of "concerned about a coup" post every day between Election Day and Inauguration Day, but apparently not.

by Anonymousreply 26March 1, 2021 9:27 AM

In the off-chance that they are right, hopefully he'll replace Mike Pence with Rick Schroder.

by Anonymousreply 27March 1, 2021 9:30 AM

Can't wait for the schadenfreude come March 4th! It shall be ever so delicious!!!

by Anonymousreply 28March 1, 2021 10:15 AM

[quote] I thought it was the 6th?

It was gone be the 6th but that’s a Saterdy. The gubmint offices is closed on Saterdy.

by Anonymousreply 29March 1, 2021 10:51 AM

I really doubt he even wants to do it, the sad thing is that people STILL believe the big lie and they STILL think he was a good president. You can't fix stupid like that - it goes too deep. It's worrying how backwards so many people are in their mentality. The aliens need to invade and show us how it's done I swear.

by Anonymousreply 30March 1, 2021 11:14 AM

Don't get too excited about March 4. They have already picked the next date: March 20.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 1, 2021 11:43 AM

Oh great. He’ll have to raise prices for then too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 1, 2021 11:48 AM

Yup. And when it’s not March 30, it’ll be April 15. Then May 5, then June 11, then ad infinitum.

by Anonymousreply 33March 1, 2021 11:49 AM

They'll just shift the goalposts and go on with their delusions. It's a doomsday cult, after all. While Trump and his cronies are robbing them blind.

by Anonymousreply 34March 1, 2021 11:50 AM

The Purple Kool-Aid Party 🎉

by Anonymousreply 35March 1, 2021 12:00 PM

Prophecies and predictions not coming true are just tests for "true believers." Donald Trump could die and it won't be believed and they will still expect him to be President. Look at the history of certain religions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 1, 2021 12:30 PM

Of course the freak will not be put in office on these woo-woo site predictions. The real shit is going to hit the fan 2022. Then it is going to get wild; again this is if we can't get him and some of his freak show family in jail.

by Anonymousreply 37March 1, 2021 3:34 PM

How will we celebrate March 4th?

by Anonymousreply 38March 1, 2021 8:37 PM

[quote]QAnon — Thursday, 3/4 — Cheeto will be president again

Will he ditch Pence as VP and bring in John F. Kennedy Jr?

These people are nutters.

I watched that maniac's CPAC speeched. He was still playing up to his base saying that he won the election. Dumb, broke bitch.

by Anonymousreply 39March 1, 2021 8:54 PM

How will we celebrate tomorrow? Is there a traditional QAnon Day gift?

by Anonymousreply 40March 4, 2021 2:34 AM

[quote]How will we celebrate tomorrow? Is there a traditional QAnon Day gift?

I know the official stone is fool's gold.

by Anonymousreply 41March 4, 2021 4:16 AM

Big day tomorrow!

by Anonymousreply 42March 4, 2021 4:20 AM

Where can we watch the inauguration?

I can't wait to see what JFK Jr. looks like in 2021!

by Anonymousreply 43March 4, 2021 12:59 PM

bump for deplorable tears!

by Anonymousreply 44March 4, 2021 1:28 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 4, 2021 1:43 PM

News is reporting that the Capitol is blocked off again and there have been National Guard members deployed this morning.

by Anonymousreply 46March 4, 2021 1:45 PM

LET THEM revolt and act crazy!

Trump is in Florida, nowhere near these lunatics.

by Anonymousreply 47March 4, 2021 1:48 PM

They shouldn't have given those slobbering shitbags a heads up, that they knew about their plans. Should have let them think the House members were still there, that Nancy was there, and let them try again. And then either shot or arrested them all. Society doesn't need them, they offer nothing of value.

by Anonymousreply 48March 4, 2021 2:03 PM

They are correct. Trump's toads today are preparing his fat sling carrier to parade him to the WH as his fascist Christian followers crawl on all fours weeping with joy, followed by a squad of gun nuts with rifles stuck in their asses.

by Anonymousreply 49March 4, 2021 2:06 PM

What will happen tomorrow when it doesn't happen? Will they accept the truth then?

by Anonymousreply 50March 4, 2021 2:31 PM

r50 they'll just make a new date, like Easter Sunday, it will be a double resurrection of Herr Cheatoh and Jesus for the Christians.

by Anonymousreply 51March 4, 2021 2:34 PM

What R15? You have been watching too much fox news.

No, he would lose. Only 55 percent of the idiots at the caucus would vote for him.

He lost the house, the senate, the WH.

No landslide will ever happen. Go back to sleep.

by Anonymousreply 52March 4, 2021 2:35 PM

R19 YES...55 % meaning the REST OF THE IDIOTS THERE would NOT. He would never win again.

by Anonymousreply 53March 4, 2021 2:37 PM

R22, the straw poll alone indicates a support LOSS not gain. If only 55 % of the fascists would vote for him----------he has no chance of winning.

He will never win.

He is a loser, not a winner. Ask the house, senate and WH.

by Anonymousreply 54March 4, 2021 2:41 PM

Any death-of-dictator-Kim-style crying on the streets yet?

by Anonymousreply 55March 4, 2021 2:55 PM

I wonder what it feels like to be this stupid. They've been lying to these people for years from the start of Rush Limbaugh onwards, but at some recent point it's like a light bulb went on. "Hey, if we can get them to believe in trickle down economics and various policy absurdities why stop there, they'll believe whatever we tell them, like Hillary eats babies, Biden is a robot and JFK Jr. is coming down on a spaceship to be the new V.P.". The more idiotic the better - these people will never question their support of the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 56March 4, 2021 3:08 PM

Isn't noon when a president gets inaugurated? Tick tock...

by Anonymousreply 57March 4, 2021 3:10 PM

What happens when Trump is not POTUS at noon?

Do they move the date?

by Anonymousreply 58March 4, 2021 3:12 PM

Apparently, some Q Loons say it’s really March 20.

by Anonymousreply 59March 4, 2021 3:19 PM

Only half an hour until we get President Trump back, woohoo!!

by Anonymousreply 60March 4, 2021 3:27 PM

Noon EST, right? It's 12:10.

by Anonymousreply 61March 4, 2021 4:10 PM

So Trump's triumphant return was 10 minutes ago. Why isn't it all over the news?! Stupid lamestream media!

by Anonymousreply 62March 4, 2021 4:12 PM

I see a lot of family annihilations happening tonight, DL! There's going to be a lot of disappointed straight, white fellas with loaded firearms...and we all know what happens when straight, white men are done FED UP!

If only that Bobby Lee hadn't been a senile ol' pussy! /s/

by Anonymousreply 63March 4, 2021 4:15 PM

Is there a good Twitter search to find reactions?

by Anonymousreply 64March 4, 2021 6:15 PM

"Trump inaugurated" on Twitter. Everyone's goofing on them lol

by Anonymousreply 65March 4, 2021 6:21 PM

They're still expecting it lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66March 4, 2021 6:25 PM

Has the wiggygiggy1w1 trumpocalypse happened yet. Heading over to CDAN to check out the qtards reactions.

by Anonymousreply 67March 4, 2021 6:28 PM

Well at least the hotels in DC will do well :)

by Anonymousreply 68March 4, 2021 6:36 PM

These people are all mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 69March 4, 2021 6:44 PM

What is that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70March 4, 2021 6:54 PM

R70, is the gal saying that someone is wearing a Dr. Fauci mask?

I think people on DL are saying "mentally ill" when what they mean is "mentally slow." That may be part of the problem. Yes, you can be smart and have mental illness, but it's difficult to be really smart and also be mentally slow. (A lot of people have different areas of strength a weakness but that's not what we're talking about.)

Was the Jim Jones kool aid called purple kool aid? Because when I order a "red" slush at Sonic or wherever, my husband tells me that red is not a flavor. I feel slightly vindicated.

by Anonymousreply 71March 4, 2021 7:05 PM

R70 yes, I got that link from one of the major q discussion/ "decoding" forum.

People there have spreadsheets about timestamps and codes of numerology about Trump’s typos etc.

It’s fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 72March 4, 2021 7:10 PM

Really sick of how the media frames this. Fewer and fewer people identify as GOP, particularly Trump Republicans. So 60% of nothing is nothing. They like to point to the 74 Million votes. But a lot of those people voted out of fear. Trump convinced them Biden would immediately shut down the economy. Trump convinced them that Joe would "defund the police." Powerful images in their commercials running nonstop in the 6 weeks before the election. Dems didn't do enough to counter those charges.

And their campaign workers intimidated people. They knocked on doors and gave out lawn signs and then came back and asked why the signs weren't out and gave more lawn signs. They called people, went to their houses and one elderly woman on TV said she was scared of them, but she voted for Trump, and was glad he lost! I have been a canvasser. We are trained and vey strict about how we approach votes. We ae specifically instructed not to intimidate people. Trump's campaign seemed to attract bullies.

by Anonymousreply 73March 4, 2021 7:11 PM

The other non sensicsl thing is that they all discuss these things and their plans and political opinions as if it was some clandestine top secret war room, whilst on a public forum visible to all.

by Anonymousreply 74March 4, 2021 7:13 PM

However... r70 does look like a silicone mask.

by Anonymousreply 75March 4, 2021 7:14 PM

I found the Facebook page of a crazy, pink haired zealot named Kat Kerr. She was pounding a stick and demanding Trump take his place as POTUS.

The comments were primarily people beseeching Lord Jesus to return Trump to the White House.

by Anonymousreply 76March 4, 2021 7:17 PM

R73 if they were stupid enough that those tactics worked and they voted out of fear then why wouldn't it work next time?

by Anonymousreply 77March 4, 2021 7:18 PM

R72, stop using my style

by Anonymousreply 78March 4, 2021 7:21 PM

Look, this country is fractured right now. By 2025, you won't even recognize us.. That's how good it's gonna be

When you understand how large we are as a territory, you'll be amazed. We do alright

The people here aren't work-shy That's all you need to know. Canada light years ahead. Why? Tough winters where we as a huge nation have gentler seasons. No immediacy. But trust, the good people of this land gonna pull it all together

This star spangled cat always lands on all fours

I believe in the people of this country

Lived in other far flung lands. I KNOW these people.

JUST WATCH US

by Anonymousreply 79March 4, 2021 7:31 PM

It's gonna entail that grounded GenerationZ.

Why? Because they're not know-it-alls

Practical. Very practicable & our future looks bright once the reigns are in their hands

Shout out to GenZ

Fuckin' loveya

Sleeping better at night, GenZ

by Anonymousreply 80March 4, 2021 7:38 PM

R78 what?

by Anonymousreply 81March 4, 2021 7:41 PM

I really hope Dump is able to run again. Seeing him lose again and again is my favorite pastime.

by Anonymousreply 82March 4, 2021 7:41 PM

One of my favorite pastimes besides Mahjong games online is experiencing GenZ in the work force.

So cool & so wise. Like sages. But they're just out there absorbing, not obstructing life lessons

They're young yet old souls

Tom Brokaw, THIS IS the greatest generation

So hopeful & excited

Rock on GEN Z!

by Anonymousreply 83March 4, 2021 7:48 PM

The troll Nuck babbles a lot. Off you go.

by Anonymousreply 84March 4, 2021 7:52 PM

I remember when Trump was running for president and for some reason E! ran "Network'". I thought that was strange considering the ending,

by Anonymousreply 85March 4, 2021 8:02 PM

Pretty sure the Qanons will just push out their date to March 20th. I don't know how these idiots don't see that the can keeps getting kicked down the street again and again.

I know someone who buys into all this Q stuff. She is an older retired woman who is book smart, has a phd, but had a very sheltered, very privileged upbringing. A lesbian, believe it or not. I see her as extremely naive because of how she was brought up. Also, I know that she really WANTS to believe all the things Q is telling her, so that helps. She also has a lot of idle time to spend on YouTube.

She says that Q and Qanon are two different things. I have no idea what the difference is and don't care. She may have told me, but I probably wasn't listening.

by Anonymousreply 86March 4, 2021 8:27 PM

Let them keep moving the goal posts out changing this delusional inauguration date, and maxing out all their credit cards booking flights and stays at tRump hotels. Their bank accounts will be wiped out, their credit will be destroyed, and their homes will be in foreclosure.

by Anonymousreply 87March 4, 2021 8:27 PM

[quote]Was the Jim Jones kool aid called purple kool aid?

No, it was called Flavor Aid, a cheap knock-off product appropriate for a cheap knock-off prophet. Or a cheap knock-off President.

by Anonymousreply 88March 4, 2021 8:34 PM

I used to dip into some of the Trump messageboards for entertainment around the time of the Capitol Insurrection, and even then, some of the posters (the more coherent-sounding ones) were getting tired of the goalpost moving. By now, only the core nutters must be left.

by Anonymousreply 89March 4, 2021 9:38 PM

Oh dear! It seems like QAnon is 100% wrong again and we still have Biden as President.

I wonder what they will come up with next?

by Anonymousreply 90March 4, 2021 9:42 PM

Did I miss it?

by Anonymousreply 91March 4, 2021 9:52 PM

Now Q is saying May

by Anonymousreply 92March 4, 2021 9:52 PM

I'mma start a website o a FB page telling people Trump is going to ascend into Heaven like Jesus on July 4th. I'mma tell 'em that he will work other miracles, signs and wonders, like, he's gonna heal the sick, and make the blind man see, and he is going to turn piss into beer. I'mma tell 'em that they can be in the VIP Section when he chooses 10 followers to join him on that cloud. But they have to donate 2500 to my GoFundMe page.

by Anonymousreply 93March 4, 2021 10:01 PM

Tell them that Trump needs to die for their sins and the sooner that happens, the sooner we'll have the Great Awakening.

by Anonymousreply 94March 4, 2021 10:03 PM

They'll believe you too R93!

by Anonymousreply 95March 4, 2021 10:04 PM

[quote] Any death-of-dictator-Kim-style crying on the streets yet?

No, but I have heard there were some “Diana screams.”

by Anonymousreply 96March 4, 2021 10:05 PM

[quote] They like to point to the 74 Million votes.

If the election were to be held today, it wouldn’t be near that amount.

People voted for him before his Big Lie, his petulance with respect to the transfer of power, refusal to attend the inauguration, and of course the insurrection.

Far fewer would vote for him after that. The polls showed it.

by Anonymousreply 97March 4, 2021 10:07 PM

All they had to do was click their red ruby slippers and they would be back to 2016 with President Cheeto.

by Anonymousreply 98March 4, 2021 10:08 PM

[quote] Tell them that Trump needs to die for their sins and

Or conversely, that they need to die for Trump's sins.

by Anonymousreply 99March 4, 2021 10:19 PM

It’s hard for me to understand what motivates people to believe this horse shit. Do they hate mankind? Themselves? Their life? Weird.

by Anonymousreply 100March 4, 2021 10:22 PM

3/20 is the new date. Ok.

What's the date after that?

by Anonymousreply 101March 4, 2021 10:45 PM

R101, most definitely 4/1/2021.

by Anonymousreply 102March 4, 2021 10:48 PM

Hey guys, want to meet at Four Seasons Total Landscaping?

by Anonymousreply 103March 4, 2021 11:08 PM

Naw, R103, we'll see you and your niece back at the hotel room after the inaugural balls.

by Anonymousreply 104March 5, 2021 4:44 AM

I can meet at the adult book store next door. Booth 6.

by Anonymousreply 105March 5, 2021 4:50 AM

A lot of these people may be autistic too. People with autism are very concrete thinkers (boys wear blue and girls wear pink). This makes it difficult for them to have any grasp on abstract thinking. They're not high on the chart that shows how people think about moral issues.

Why do they want John John to come back as a republican. That doesn't make sense.

by Anonymousreply 106March 5, 2021 5:24 AM

As long as I live, I will never ever ever ever ever understand the appeal of Donald Trump and why people have lost their fucking minds for him.

by Anonymousreply 107March 5, 2021 6:44 AM

[quote] A lot of these people may be autistic too.

Must we go there? Just over two percent of the general population is autistic. Even assuming that figure were quadrupled or quintupled among QAnon believers, the vast majority are NOT autistic. The autism-bashing on DL has receded a great deal in recent months; IMO, it would be nice to keep it that way.

(On the other hand, I do think it likely that well over half of these people suffer SOME form of mental illness.)

by Anonymousreply 108March 5, 2021 8:33 AM

Being a fucking moron is not the same as being autistic.

by Anonymousreply 109March 5, 2021 8:34 AM

[quote] Why do they want John John to come back as a republican. That doesn't make sense.

Now THIS I also would like to know more about. Anyone know the backstory on how JFK Jr got dragged into Qville?

by Anonymousreply 110March 5, 2021 8:36 AM

The same way anything and everything got dragged into Quinsanity, because the crazy fuckers perpetrating the hoax threw Jon-jon in there.

It's that guy and his father (Americans) living in Manila.

by Anonymousreply 111March 5, 2021 8:43 AM

[quote] The same way anything and everything got dragged into Quinsanity, because the crazy fuckers perpetrating the hoax threw Jon-jon in there.

Sure, but they must have had some reason—however bizarre, and I’m sure it was extremely bizarre—for choosing him.

by Anonymousreply 112March 5, 2021 8:57 AM

Manila guy is the one who’s a pedo himself or ran a website for pedos or whatever, right? My theory on QAnoners in general is that many/most of them are wannabe kiddy diddlers themselves. Can’t think of any other reason you’d fixate so hard on pedophile rings as a thing all rich and powerful/famous people must be involved in.

by Anonymousreply 113March 5, 2021 9:01 AM

Because they were looking for stupid conspiracy theories that dumb people believe to add to their already stupid conspiracy theory.

Ooh, Kennedys! Ooh, the dead younger one! Ooh, the fraus will eat that up!

by Anonymousreply 114March 5, 2021 9:02 AM

Well, I saw on Fox News yesterday that DR Seuss is President now and Mr Potato head is Vice President!

by Anonymousreply 115March 5, 2021 9:12 AM

Okay! So now that T**** is back, how's it going?

Is he putting back all the stuff that President Biden un-did?

Re-installing the Diet Coke button?

Killing the dogs?

by Anonymousreply 116March 5, 2021 9:15 AM

Yesterday was March 4th. What happened? Typical conspiratorial cult bullshit. They're going to claim the date was a false flag spread by Antifa and kick the date further down the road. Reminds me of those crazies I used to see on street corner when I was a kid claiming that the world is coming to an end on a certain date, and then keep changing the date..

by Anonymousreply 117March 5, 2021 11:00 AM

Miss Marsha and Miss Cotton sound like unwavering seditionists enablers.

by Anonymousreply 118March 5, 2021 11:17 AM

We should send Marge Greene some Kool-aid, Nikes and a track suit with a little note:

"Keep hope alive!"

by Anonymousreply 119March 5, 2021 11:39 AM

Start telling all these evangelical Trump idiots that they have to sacrifice themselves to bring Cheeto back and we'll see how many are true believers.

by Anonymousreply 120March 5, 2021 11:58 AM

What's the new inauguration date and how do they explain Trump cheating at golf yesterday and not in DC?

by Anonymousreply 121March 5, 2021 12:15 PM

That wasn’t Trump. That was a body double playing golf.

He was at his hotel in DC.

by Anonymousreply 122March 5, 2021 12:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!