Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is it illegal to diss a judge outside the courtroom?

I'd love to do that some time. Most of them are so full of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 16March 1, 2021 6:14 AM

It depends if you are involved in one of their court cases and they have instituted a gag order.

by Anonymousreply 1February 28, 2021 11:06 PM

OP has had it with Judge Judy!

by Anonymousreply 2February 28, 2021 11:07 PM

Only if it is Judge Reinhold.

by Anonymousreply 3February 28, 2021 11:09 PM

I'd love to see Judge Judy have a go at OP and make rags of him.

by Anonymousreply 4February 28, 2021 11:09 PM

Judge Judy has gotten out of hand this last 6 months. Downright rude and throwing out 60% of cases nor handing over her own money.

by Anonymousreply 5February 28, 2021 11:11 PM

At least she’s learned how to straighten her collar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 28, 2021 11:14 PM

It is wiser to diss an unnamed judge, you never know when you might be facing him/her again.

by Anonymousreply 7February 28, 2021 11:17 PM

Judy doesn't care. She get $47m per year for her trouble.

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2021 12:10 AM

OP = Trump

by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2021 12:12 AM

I once said that Judge Joe Brown didn't know what the hell he was talking about. The cops came and threw me in the slammer. If my partner hadn't come up with the bail by 7am, they would have sent me to the state penn

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2021 12:14 AM

Gad, R10 is real cage meat.

by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2021 12:16 AM

I reported a local judge whose office was packed with Christian bric-a-brac, including a giant wooden cross mounted to the wall. Not exactly a "diss" but religionists hate being called out when they violate the rules (in this case, the Establishment Clause). No idea if it was ever addressed but I was proud to put my name on the complaint form.

by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2021 1:18 AM

Per Slate:

[quote]The 1993 Los Angeles Times article that first brought Judith Sheindlin national attention begins with the case of a crack-addicted mother who gave birth in a bathroom, unattended. The mother pushed, and her infant fell to the floor and broke his skull. Sheindlin, then a Manhattan Family Court judge, wondered aloud if there was anything to be done about the woman. A moment later, she clarified: “Can we stop her from populating half the planet?”

I hate Judge Judy

by Anonymousreply 13March 1, 2021 1:22 AM

I was kept in a police cell overnight when a student. No one else with me. The judge was a kindly old idiot who kept getting the math wrong on how much he was going to fine me; he kept asking his 'Byrd' to do the calculus.

As for the Establishment Clause, you have noticed that we have a National Cathedral and dollar bills inscribed with, "In God We Trust," right R12?

by Anonymousreply 14March 1, 2021 1:22 AM

Was your hole nice and tight R10?

You would have enjoyed that.

by Anonymousreply 15March 1, 2021 1:30 AM

Of course I’ve noticed , R14. Plus many other State-Church entanglement issues. Doesn’t mean we have to let it slide.

by Anonymousreply 16March 1, 2021 6:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!