Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Louise Linton blames "Trump effect" for negative reviews on new movie, claims to be very liberal and it's not fair!

Does DL have pity on this innocent victim? She's a super liberal even though her husband is Mnuchin!

Will you watch on VOD movie?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 5, 2021 9:27 AM

Go have Trump grab you by the pussy, disgusting pig.

by Anonymousreply 1February 28, 2021 7:30 PM

Oh fuck that delusional cunt. She deserves that lampray mouthed husband's liver lips drooling all over her.

by Anonymousreply 2February 28, 2021 7:31 PM

Sorry if there's not enough Trump supporters for you honey.

by Anonymousreply 3February 28, 2021 7:31 PM

I have never heard her say anything inappropriate unlike Melania. Louise is a good whore in my book. Do I like her? No, but I haven’t had a reason to despise her yet either.

Mnuchin is a disgusting dude, but I understand that marrying him for the money doesn’t mean that her values are the same.

by Anonymousreply 4February 28, 2021 7:35 PM

She’s Scottish. Glass her.

by Anonymousreply 5February 28, 2021 7:35 PM

She's the reason the phrase *fuck her* was invented.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 28, 2021 7:38 PM

[quote] Mnuchin is a disgusting dude, but I understand that marrying him for the money doesn’t mean that her values are the same.

IMO, too bad.

by Anonymousreply 7February 28, 2021 7:40 PM

How soon you forget, r4...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 28, 2021 7:41 PM

She’s not a first-class cunt or anything...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 28, 2021 7:42 PM

R8, I did indeed forget about this. I retract my previous statement.

by Anonymousreply 10February 28, 2021 7:43 PM

Bisexual serial killer cannibal, you say? She single?

by Anonymousreply 11February 28, 2021 7:43 PM

Geef mee a brakeeee!!! What a cunt she was!!!

"Adorable! Do you think the US govt paid for our honeymoon or personal travel?! Lololol. Have you given more to the economy than me and my husband? Either as an individual earner in taxes OR in self sacrifice to your country?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 28, 2021 7:43 PM

R4, I don't know what she's paying you for your PR work, but surely there is more dignity in cleaning sewer fatburgs by hand. She's a cunt and proud of it.

by Anonymousreply 13February 28, 2021 7:45 PM

I'd much rather watch a Letty Lynton film!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 28, 2021 7:46 PM

There's Letty Lynton, r14...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 28, 2021 7:59 PM

You can just tell she's one of those delusional Republican women who imagine their antics and dubious achievements are going to score them points with "the gays," who will adore their over-the-top personae, their love of gossip, drag and brunch! (See also: Trump, Tiffany; McCain, Meghan.)

NOPE NOPE NOPE. You're not campy. You're just a Trump-enabling cunt.

by Anonymousreply 16February 28, 2021 8:43 PM

Surely Hollywood has cancelled her.

by Anonymousreply 17February 28, 2021 8:48 PM

R16 she seems to think the rest of us are as dumb as the Trump base

by Anonymousreply 18March 1, 2021 2:55 AM

its terribly written. Like a bad first draft and she had no help writing it or developing it. It's not clever. It is kinda watchable, terrible, and memorable.

The nicest thing i can say about it is that you probably won't get bored. Or even if you only watch 45 minutes and bail, you'll get your money's worth. Its that crazy.

by Anonymousreply 19March 1, 2021 4:39 AM

The movie is so obnoxious it's almost good. As for Louise, I can't figure out if she's a Republican or not? I get the feeling that maybe she's not that specifically political?

by Anonymousreply 20April 5, 2021 7:39 AM

She's lucky her head doesn't get shaved like the whores who slept with Nazis.

by Anonymousreply 21April 5, 2021 7:49 AM

[quote]As for Louise, I can't figure out if she's a Republican or not?

Are you special?

by Anonymousreply 22April 5, 2021 9:06 AM

She really thought that being Dump-adjacent by marrying an ugly wealthy older man would make her a star. Perhaps she’s having regrets. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 23April 5, 2021 9:13 AM

R1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 5, 2021 9:14 AM

I've never heard of her.

Watch one of my films instead.

by Anonymousreply 25April 5, 2021 9:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!