Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Stuck on You, That Conjoined Twin Movie with Matt Damon and Greg Kinnear

With Cher and Meryl Streep as themselves. Cher's lover was Frankie Muniz.

What was up with that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2021 11:19 AM

It was a veiled reference to Asia Argent and her molestation of Jimmy Bennet

by Anonymousreply 1February 28, 2021 5:28 PM

Matt Damon as a conjoined twin? Were the joined at the ass?

by Anonymousreply 2February 28, 2021 5:31 PM

Both those guys have ugly titties! Work OUT if you’re getting a mil for being filmed Mr. Kinnear especially. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 3February 28, 2021 5:39 PM

2003 was a pretty terrible year for movies in general and this is an example of that.

by Anonymousreply 4February 28, 2021 5:47 PM

Greg Kinnear proved to be a good singer in the last scene, though. Has he ever been cast in a musical?

by Anonymousreply 5February 28, 2021 6:01 PM

[quote] Matt Damon as a conjoined twin? Were the joined at the ass?

Why the aaaaaaaaaass?

by Anonymousreply 6February 28, 2021 6:04 PM

Both Tom Brady and Cher had cameo appearances.

by Anonymousreply 7February 28, 2021 6:10 PM

[quote] Both those guys have ugly titties! Work OUT if you’re getting a mil for being filmed Mr. Kinnear especially.

Is it a requirement that all hosts of The Soup/Talk Soup have titties like Joel McHale?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 28, 2021 7:06 PM

As a trans conjoined pansexual gender fluid person of color, you'd expect me to be offended by this movie BUT I laud Hollywood anytime they step out of the realms of "normalcy" and attempt to represent the "other"!

by Anonymousreply 9February 28, 2021 7:42 PM

I like their average boobies.

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2021 11:00 AM

Did M flap her dugs? She'll do anything for attention.

by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2021 11:01 AM

I remember finding this movie somewhat charming? At least compared to Hall Pass.

by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2021 11:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!