Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I want his load

What a beautiful dick 🤩

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 1, 2021 4:56 AM

Lucky bottom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 28, 2021 12:12 PM

A million views and he still can't afford a better nose?. Also crooked penises don't turn me on. NEXT!!!

by Anonymousreply 2February 28, 2021 12:20 PM

What IS that . . . [italic]thing[/italic] . . . in OP’s post?

Qui était cette cunt?

by Anonymousreply 3February 28, 2021 12:26 PM

[quote]I want his load

I've heard the word "please" comes in handy.

by Anonymousreply 4February 28, 2021 12:28 PM

A face fit for radio

by Anonymousreply 5February 28, 2021 12:28 PM

Even HE was bored coming. Smart move making his OnlyFans dirt cheap.....By the way----I think OP is posting his own videos trying to drum up "business"....LoL

by Anonymousreply 6February 28, 2021 12:50 PM

The guy looks so bored. He'd probably fall asleep while you were blowing him, OP.

by Anonymousreply 7February 28, 2021 2:34 PM

You can have it, OP. He's gross.

by Anonymousreply 8February 28, 2021 2:36 PM

So hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2021 3:07 AM

I dont mind hes not generically pretty. Id let him stick that big ole dick in my hungry hole all night long.

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2021 3:28 AM

Beautiful, almost perfect cock!

by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2021 3:42 AM

Gross

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2021 4:47 AM

R12 = His sagging boobs and flabby tummy are distracting from his crooked wang...

by Anonymousreply 13March 1, 2021 4:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!