Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

He’s dying, right?

He won’t make it another 4 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178March 3, 2021 2:03 AM

Let him die, who cares? I care only in the sense that it cannot happen fast enough for me.

But if he has to die, let it be slow and painful, like his fuck buddy Rush Limbaugh's death from cancer.

by Anonymousreply 1February 27, 2021 7:30 PM

He is nearly 80. His hair does him no favors, and those veneers for a 40 year old make him look even older!

by Anonymousreply 2February 27, 2021 7:31 PM

Dentures, not veneers!

by Anonymousreply 3February 27, 2021 7:33 PM

We can only hope. It would be fitting if he died before the next election. Paying for what he did to America.

by Anonymousreply 4February 27, 2021 7:33 PM

He looks like Gollum.

by Anonymousreply 5February 27, 2021 7:34 PM

He appears to have dropped some of his girth but in a quick way that would suggest stress-induced starvation. His whole body is sagging.

by Anonymousreply 6February 27, 2021 7:38 PM

R3- Those are veneers.

And I agree- he looks DEATHLY gaunt. Like one of those folks who had that lap band surgery.

by Anonymousreply 7February 27, 2021 7:40 PM

I'm ready...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 27, 2021 7:40 PM

I'm surprised he has veneers or dentures. If he grew up rich, he should have his natural teeth. His arms are probably tested for skin cancer. He should be golfing with long sleeves.

He's probably catching up on doctors' appointments.

by Anonymousreply 9February 27, 2021 7:41 PM

Dump looks nasty! May he die soon.

by Anonymousreply 10February 27, 2021 9:47 PM

Still looks like he has a big gut to me. And what’s with the bulging neck things? Looks freaky.

by Anonymousreply 11February 27, 2021 9:51 PM

Looks like Reverend Kane!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 27, 2021 10:01 PM

The longer he sticks around the more damage he does to the Republican party.

by Anonymousreply 13February 27, 2021 10:03 PM

Hopefully, Trump dies soon, but not until he is indicted and found guilty.

by Anonymousreply 14February 27, 2021 10:03 PM

I don't think I've ever said this about anyone else, but I actually don't care if Trump dies after what he's done to our nation. Sorry, not sorry.

by Anonymousreply 15February 27, 2021 10:09 PM

Can the dems on this website STOP their obsession on him? Can we breath????

It's a GAY website! He's done, He's gone. MOVE THE FUCK ON!

by Anonymousreply 16February 27, 2021 10:14 PM

R16. Trump is a danger to the country. We must ensure he never rises again. We must bury him, but to do so we must keep an eye on him--he's the enemy.

by Anonymousreply 17February 27, 2021 10:16 PM

Hope is the thing with feathers – That perches in the soul – And sings the tune without the words – And never stops – at all –

by Anonymousreply 18February 27, 2021 10:18 PM

Ok, keep an eyes on him away from here. People need to breath and to move on. If we keep thinking of him every fucking day how can we move on?? Is being obsessed with him a healthier thing to do, really? R17

by Anonymousreply 19February 27, 2021 10:20 PM

It's Zombie Dump! Whatever treatment he was receiving to make him public presentable OR the massive amount of food he was scarfing down during his reign of terror must not be available to him any longer. Can he no longer afford it since the taxpayers were paying for it?

He definitely does not look well. Just hope he lives long enough to completely destroy the GQP and be served justice multiple times.

by Anonymousreply 20February 27, 2021 10:20 PM

He ruined the economy and the trade war ruined small business and there was no coal comeback like he promised. His tariffs have finished off the farming communities and got them even more dependent on handouts.

He was the worst “president” in history, and a complete failure at everything he has ever done.

by Anonymousreply 21February 27, 2021 10:22 PM

He took advantage of the weak and stupid and waged war on his own people.

by Anonymousreply 22February 27, 2021 10:23 PM

[quote] Can we breath????

Oh, dear!

[quote] People need to breath and to move on.

Oh, DEAR!!

by Anonymousreply 23February 27, 2021 10:25 PM

How can he not have long-term effects of Covid? The steroids mask a lot of symptoms but he must be well off them by now.

by Anonymousreply 24February 27, 2021 10:26 PM

I never wished death on anyone before Trump. But when he dies I’ll be holding a party not only for me but for the country. The mfer brings NOTHING to the table of humanity. The incessant lying, the daily outrageous and disgusting tweets, the cavalier attitude towards Covid which cost hundreds of thousands of lives, and the insurrection that cost a few more. I can’t believe people still support this bastard. His death will be the only way for his fanatical followers to move on.

by Anonymousreply 25February 27, 2021 10:27 PM

Remember when he tear gassed peaceful protesters?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 27, 2021 10:28 PM

R23 Oh IDIOT! You know where you are, right? What makes you think the Gays need to be as obsessed as you all are on a website created for US. Why don't you open a Dems Forum? This lack of decency and education is scary.

IDIOT.

by Anonymousreply 27February 27, 2021 10:29 PM

The original Teflon don was finally brought down by his taxes. Maybe that is why this crook and his minions tried so hard to conceal them.

by Anonymousreply 28February 27, 2021 10:30 PM

[quote] This lack of decency and education is scary.

Ironic coming from someone who doesn’t know the proper spelling of breathe.

by Anonymousreply 29February 27, 2021 10:31 PM

R25 - remember “hands around the world”? That’s how many people will be in line to piss on his grave.

by Anonymousreply 30February 27, 2021 10:32 PM

It just goes to show you that the security was intentionally weak on Jan 6th.

Look how quickly they had teargas and officers when Plumpy needed a photo op.

by Anonymousreply 31February 27, 2021 10:32 PM

R19 has stated her boundaries.

Funny, though, because you came in to the thread why, exactly?

There are hundreds of threads here. Soap operas, for example, don’t interest me in the least. You know what I do? I don’t go into the thread and say, “Enough with the Days of Our Lives threads. I don’t like soap operas!!”

by Anonymousreply 32February 27, 2021 10:34 PM

We’re all dying, kid.

by Anonymousreply 33February 27, 2021 10:35 PM

This guy is so evil.

He is probably plotting all kinds of revenge from his lair. I hope all the states and organizations that he has swindled band together and sue him to oblivion. He can never be allowed to hold office again. All of his goons need to be rounded up. They are thugs and are planning god knows what.

by Anonymousreply 34February 27, 2021 10:35 PM

It is time everyone has a family meeting and tell grandpa and grandma that they are ruining the family, and the country, by watching too much fox news.

It has made them dumb, hateful and afraid of their own shadows.

If they truly love the family the se wacko supporters need to try to work on getting back to who they were before they were exposed to the harmful disinformation and brainwashing. None of the stuff they hear or watch is true. None of it. It is all made up. A complete fabrication. They need to come back to reality and take some responsibility for their immature and short-sighted behavior.

by Anonymousreply 35February 27, 2021 10:39 PM

R29 Because making typo have anything to do with decency? Lol Reading you it's like reading a member of a cult. Or a 5 yo. Zero argument. other than "we need to keep an eye on him". What are you? The FBI maybe ? CIA?? Are you all serious? The orange Agent is gone. and the true is you all are unable to move on. And you know that very well. Because you don't have a fgood reason to spend your days crying about how this guy ruined the country. Now that he's gone instead of building a better future, you're poisoning everyone every day with your dozen posts about this asshole ON A GAY WEBSITE!

by Anonymousreply 36February 27, 2021 10:40 PM

Bartender!

Yeah, I’m gonna need you to cut off r36 now. Kthnx.

by Anonymousreply 37February 27, 2021 10:43 PM

Let’s hope that no networks air his hypnosis speech tomorrow where he tries to convince the viewers of an alternate reality. That is very cognitively damaging, even for passive viewers.

by Anonymousreply 38February 27, 2021 10:44 PM

R37 And we are supposed to believe that you all are so better than the conservative/Republican? What a joke! You are acting exactly like the Trump supoorters. You are even more obsessed. Who would have thought that? Try to get a life and to build something positive rather than spreading your frustrations and negativity on us.

by Anonymousreply 39February 27, 2021 10:50 PM

^supporters

by Anonymousreply 40February 27, 2021 10:50 PM

R39 should go eat Trump's shit and die with that fat slob.

by Anonymousreply 41February 27, 2021 10:56 PM

He’s obviously still sick from Covid. I want that mother fucker to DIE already!

by Anonymousreply 42February 27, 2021 10:57 PM

You think that when Reagan died they went out of their minds? When it's this creature's time it will cause the Magats go ape shit. They will make gold replicas of his last shit. They will demand a national holiday to honor him that they can celebrate every year.

by Anonymousreply 43February 27, 2021 11:01 PM

R41Yeah sure, but it's not me who goes to the Democrats party website, to lay hundreds of posts, every day, talking about my Gay little life. That's you. Between you and me you're the only eating his shit every day. I don't want him to have any control over my life anymore. but YOU? You're addicted to it. I think that between the two of us, the one who respects the other the most is me. But your mom certainly never told you what decency was, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 44February 27, 2021 11:04 PM

R41 Wishing me to die... and you're SO different from Trump supporters. HAHAHA pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 45February 27, 2021 11:07 PM

They’ll paint him as a flawed prophet for some dweeb messiah who grants power over anyone perceived as weaker.

He’s part of a myth-making cancer that jumps up again and again. This is not going away. From a business view, this is the “creative destruction” that was Enron. Anyone but the top players overpays, suffers, and falls away.

by Anonymousreply 46February 27, 2021 11:15 PM

R44, do you really believe it’s all one person deriding your point of view?

by Anonymousreply 47February 27, 2021 11:25 PM

R47 Oh no, I know perfectly well that your sect acts as a group. But I'm not the one who's illegitimate on this website. And when I see what you're able to say to gays, including wishing them dead, I know who's on the right track. Any other questions?

by Anonymousreply 48February 27, 2021 11:33 PM

He's a physical and psychological wreck. Meanwhile, Joe Biden, whom even some progressive commentators were telling us before the election was basically a rotting corpse, is holding up tolerably well. And he IS as old as Trump would be in 2024.

by Anonymousreply 49February 27, 2021 11:33 PM

R47 Besides, do you really think I'm the only who is FED UP of your never ending threads??? You should do some researches honey.

by Anonymousreply 50February 27, 2021 11:35 PM

Take your own advice, r50. Do your own research.

I haven’t started a thread since Thread 7 on that Goy Murder case. You’re mixing up a lot of people because I also never wished you, nor anyone else for that matter, dead.

by Anonymousreply 51February 27, 2021 11:37 PM

R51 You didn't wish me to die, okay. But one of your "colleagues" did. Did you tell her to stop? That she was going too far? Let me telling you this, the majority of the gays on this GAY website are tired of your 20 posts a day about Trump. It is no new, not a secret either..

by Anonymousreply 52February 27, 2021 11:41 PM

Bite marks and bruises?

Là Sènatrice plays a little rough sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 53February 27, 2021 11:42 PM

Tell her to stop? The fuck you think I am, her mother or something? We’re adults here. People have their own opinions and you expect other adults to say, “no, stop”?

And unless you’re saying “your 20 posts a day about trump” as a collective, I’ll say it again, I’ve never posted a thread about him.

by Anonymousreply 54February 27, 2021 11:45 PM

That is the face of the beast.

by Anonymousreply 55February 27, 2021 11:46 PM

R54 You are what? Adults you said???? HAHAHAHA-- Trump is gone. Here you all are acting like he was still the president. You said people have their opinions? Since when wishing people to die is an opinion??? You can't tell her to stop BUT you can me that " [R44], do you really believe it’s all one person deriding your point of view?" After she wish me to die? Are you serious???

How credible are you??

Also, when i say "you" i'm including all the obsessed Dems on this website. You are not the center of the world you know.

by Anonymousreply 56February 27, 2021 11:50 PM

Dump must have had weight loss surgery.

And why is he wearing all of those band aids?

by Anonymousreply 57February 27, 2021 11:50 PM

^she wished

by Anonymousreply 58February 27, 2021 11:51 PM

He's probably lost weight because he's too nervous to eat. Or he's staying hopped up on dope every day.

by Anonymousreply 59February 27, 2021 11:56 PM

Girls!

You’re both cunts, and you type fat.

by Anonymousreply 60February 27, 2021 11:56 PM

Honestly if I was going to wish anyone dead I'd wish Lindseybelle and Moscow Mitch a very long slow painful death before I'd wish it on the Donald. He's a totally damaged psycho but they are the very personification of Nazi evil.

by Anonymousreply 61February 27, 2021 11:59 PM

Hint: Telling people not to post/discuss something NEVER works.

by Anonymousreply 62February 28, 2021 12:00 AM

Losing the White House, not ranting on Twitter and his upcoming legal battles aged him 20 years. He looks frail.

by Anonymousreply 63February 28, 2021 12:02 AM

We should be so lucky. Didn't his parents both live into their 90s?

by Anonymousreply 64February 28, 2021 12:10 AM

At least part of the reason he looks frail is that his face has not been painted in that picture. The poor dear is letting himself go.

by Anonymousreply 65February 28, 2021 12:12 AM

R62 Invading a gay website for spreading a democrat party proaganda is not a good idea. Telling a gay man that you want him to die on a gay site is the least intelligent thing to do especially on the DL and it NEVER works. This means that the dems do not even know that it was the Conservatives who always wished us dead. But whatever....

by Anonymousreply 66February 28, 2021 12:13 AM

Don’t let these plump supporters confuse you. Don’t let gaslight you and then play the victim.

These people are abusers, plain and simple.

by Anonymousreply 67February 28, 2021 12:14 AM

I’ve had enough of the right-wing gas lighting to last a lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 68February 28, 2021 12:15 AM

[quote]He’s dying, right?

From your mouth to Hell's Bitch-Queen Collector of Rotten Souls' ears, OP.

by Anonymousreply 69February 28, 2021 12:16 AM

Apparently the Left aren't better since they can wish a gay man on HIS site to die....

by Anonymousreply 70February 28, 2021 12:17 AM

We can't afford to take our eyes off him, because a significant number of his followers still thing he's in charge, and that he's coming back, via military coup. It's ill-advised to ignore that, and then when violence erupts, pretend like we didn't know it was coming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71February 28, 2021 12:22 AM

Thank you, r23. That b*tch whined about moving on from Trump and you let her have it! Classic pointless bitchery

by Anonymousreply 72February 28, 2021 12:22 AM

His speech tomorrow will be just another butt-hurt diatribe to incite violence. Probably on March 4th, the date the Russiapublicans have been enticing the Deplorables with online.

by Anonymousreply 73February 28, 2021 12:22 AM

^^ Think, not thing @ R71.

by Anonymousreply 74February 28, 2021 12:23 AM

R72 Yes sure, because moving on is SO BAD! LOL dems losing their mind!

by Anonymousreply 75February 28, 2021 12:25 AM

Plump should move on.

The people told him they don’t want him. Not even in Georgia or AZ for god’s sake.

Dismissed.

by Anonymousreply 76February 28, 2021 12:26 AM

Don’t mention Trump when R16 is around. Or baguette. Or pâté. Or any other topic. Everything sets him off!

by Anonymousreply 77February 28, 2021 12:30 AM

[quote] Apparently the Left aren't better since they can wish a gay man on HIS site to die....

We don't know who or what you are, so please shut up.

by Anonymousreply 78February 28, 2021 12:30 AM

R77 The real face of the dems on this site is to vomit. Now that the orange monster is gone, they're behaving like him. Surprising? Not really. Time for a purge MURIEL!

by Anonymousreply 79February 28, 2021 12:31 AM

R78 Who are "we" ? The Wokeist disguised as Dems? You maybe? The pâté gave you your independence...

by Anonymousreply 80February 28, 2021 12:32 AM

He probably stopped eating all that fast food. They probably cook him healthier food at his own home. He was suspicious of people poisoning him in DC. He had to witness cans being opened in front of him etc.

by Anonymousreply 81February 28, 2021 12:33 AM

R79, “the real face of the Dems on this site is to vomit”? What does this even mean?

by Anonymousreply 82February 28, 2021 12:34 AM

R82 Wishing gays to die means anything?

by Anonymousreply 83February 28, 2021 12:34 AM

It's a foreign troll, R82. English is not even its first language.

The agenda on this thread is to claim 'Dems/gays (note how they conflate the two) are just like Trumpers.'

We need to stop feeding it.

I'm done on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 84February 28, 2021 12:36 AM

He looks like he had the fat sucked out from his neck (where it looked like he had a vagina)

by Anonymousreply 85February 28, 2021 12:37 AM

R84, but if you feed it, it must be baguette et pâté!

by Anonymousreply 86February 28, 2021 12:37 AM

R84 "A foreign troll" Again, you all are SO different from the Trump supporters.....

by Anonymousreply 87February 28, 2021 12:38 AM

R86 Baguette pâté? Lafayette was eating them.

by Anonymousreply 88February 28, 2021 12:39 AM

Monsieur Baguette, you’re getting too worked up over this topic. You know you can just go another thread instead if you don’t like this one? What’s the point of insulting people unless you’re trolling?

by Anonymousreply 89February 28, 2021 12:43 AM

The original tweet by Noel Casler in this thread is authentic. Noel used to work on The Apprenticel he knows Trump and hates him. Noel is not a foreign troll.

by Anonymousreply 90February 28, 2021 12:45 AM

R89 insulting people? Seems like you are reading diagonally. Who insulted who? Is responding to your insults not normal? Isn't it normal to tolerate you going as far as wishing gays dead? The baguette is exported better than hamburgers, you know, it has a better reputation in the world.

by Anonymousreply 91February 28, 2021 12:46 AM

[quote]The orange Agent is gone. and the true is you all are unable to move on.

"Out of the White House" does not equal "gone". He's still trying to fuck with the part of the country that does not support him.

by Anonymousreply 92February 28, 2021 12:50 AM

[quote]People need to breath and to move on.

I can’t breath.

by Anonymousreply 93February 28, 2021 12:52 AM

R92 Okay, why not explaining what he is doing to ruin the US right now, rather than wishing me to die? Last time i checked, Macron was still the Dems allies....He's even close to Obama.

Talking about the French (with cliché like baguette, pâté), as if they ever behaved like the Russian, is a bit....Mediocre. And insulting. But you all don't seem to know anything about common sense anymore.

by Anonymousreply 94February 28, 2021 12:55 AM

Is he intentionally straining his neck to look thinner or does his body just reject smiling?

by Anonymousreply 95February 28, 2021 12:55 AM

Dude, trollina, you started a fight on another thread about baguettes and pâté, and started throwing around insults against “the Viet”. Calm the fuck down and stop trolling.

by Anonymousreply 96February 28, 2021 12:57 AM

R96 Lol the viets attacked the French. The French defended themselves. And that's not what you're saying. As it should be. Do you really think you impress me with your Neanderthal manners? Spying on what I do, does not change the way you behave in this thread. The French have been present on this site since the 2000s. American gays invited them FYI, you poor lunatic.

See? Keep looking for troubles and playing the victim card? Ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 97February 28, 2021 1:02 AM

Reading this thread felt like a bad trip.

by Anonymousreply 98February 28, 2021 1:05 AM

Perhaps wifey is slipping him something a bit toxic at their dinner together? It might not be as tasty as Jill's chicken parmesan but I'd put money on Mel knowing her slow acting poisons! 🤷🏽‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 99February 28, 2021 1:12 AM

Federal penitentiaries have free medical care. He'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 100February 28, 2021 1:16 AM

R96 Also the "fight" you're talking about, was like 6 months ago....And it was on a thread food. Viets were upset people liked French food and then STARTED saying things like "French stinks" "French should be eradicated" and then they created a thread especially to insult the French. Why don't you talk about that? Because maybe you're a viet? Or the one who wished to die?

Imbécile! don't think French people are afraid of you. Just don't.

by Anonymousreply 101February 28, 2021 1:18 AM

God, he looks ready to keep over.

by Anonymousreply 102February 28, 2021 1:19 AM

^Wished me to die

by Anonymousreply 103February 28, 2021 1:19 AM

Could someone repost the OP pic that you’re all referring to? It doesn’t show up for me.

by Anonymousreply 104February 28, 2021 1:31 AM

I googled to see how old Trump's dad was when he died. Ninety - fucking - four.

He'll be like Rasputin. He'll never croak, and just keep hanging on.

Maybe Melania will get so sick of him she'll poison him.

by Anonymousreply 105February 28, 2021 1:58 AM

Why does this thread have the odor of Bellagio poo? Could it be?

by Anonymousreply 106February 28, 2021 2:09 AM

R101 Your posts in this thread range from adorably inept annoyingly authoritarian.

by Anonymousreply 107February 28, 2021 3:13 AM

What follows may be worse.

by Anonymousreply 108February 28, 2021 3:16 AM

* Your posts in this thread range from adorably inept [bold]to[/bold] annoyingly authoritarian.

by Anonymousreply 109February 28, 2021 3:17 AM

R85 I'm wondering the same thing about his neck. It looks decidedly less genital, although that could be from the way he's straining his neck muscles or because the skin isn't all gathered up by a tight collar.

I have a visceral reaction to his face and voice. While I understand he's still a danger, I truly enjoy him no longer being president. I refuse to let him be a constant source of stress.

by Anonymousreply 110February 28, 2021 6:39 AM

[quote]Didn't his parents both live into their 90s?

Trump's genes seem unfairly good, but his squandered inheritance might be a good analogy here. Trump must be experiencing the PTSD of totally failed 'Presidency', two impeachments, junk food daily, questionable stimulants, global hatred, and long Covid.

All the immense privileges he had as the most powerful man on earth have been removed. It's the biggest firing possible. And now he faces manifold lawsuits. Even sociopathic narcissists have real failing bodies. Trump's brother recently died aged 71.

by Anonymousreply 111February 28, 2021 7:32 AM

Oh, GOD, R111!

Neckbeards are going to make him their Judy Garland!

by Anonymousreply 112February 28, 2021 7:44 AM

[quote] Why does this thread have the odor of Bellagio poo?

Nazis gonna nazi

by Anonymousreply 113February 28, 2021 7:56 AM

Soooooo masculine and virile!

by Anonymousreply 114February 28, 2021 7:57 AM

[quote]Neckbeards are going to make him their Judy Garland!

Rest assured that post-presidential deplorable rallies will never play as well as Judy at Carnegie Hall.

by Anonymousreply 115February 28, 2021 7:57 AM

[quote]"A foreign troll" Again, you all are SO different from the Trump supporters

Well since we don't think Jewish lasers from space started the fires in California because we believe in science instead of wackadoodle conspiracy theories, then yes, that would in fact make us very different from Trump supporters.

by Anonymousreply 116February 28, 2021 8:11 AM

This is going to be delicious. Republicans have decided to be the Party of Trump full force now. There is not split coming, that was wishful thinking. So let them. Dive in deep, proclaim him their god and watch when he suddenly drops dead one day of a stroke or hang on like some feeble drooling orange pile of shit.

It's like that childhood prank of putting dog shit in a paper bag, setting it at someones front door, lighting it on fire and ringing the door bell. If it goes as planned, the natural inclination is to stamp it out not realizing how much shit you stepped in. Republicans just haven't answered the door yet, but it's coming.

by Anonymousreply 117February 28, 2021 8:21 AM

R2, He's 74, not "near 80" (that's Joe, 78). But in 2024 Trump will be.

by Anonymousreply 118February 28, 2021 8:39 AM

R16, Trump will dominate the news this weekend and early March because of this CPAC thing.

What infuriates me is that the reporters on MSNBC refer to him as "former President Trump" while referring to President Biden as "Biden."

by Anonymousreply 119February 28, 2021 8:43 AM

Couldn't DJT and Lady Belle G just leave long-term for a cozy, romantic chateau in the Urals? Putin certainly could arrange that for his favored loyalists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120February 28, 2021 8:45 AM

Fingers crossed he dies before the end of the year.

Dump is a dangerous influence on US societal stability and he's only going to get worse because he is no longer bound to any forms of decency as he was when he was President. Republicans have decided to hold him up as a type of cult leader now. They have elevated him to King Maker and tolerate him enough to let him rile up the "base" with no limits. Very dangerous and destructive. The only positive thing about this situation is that he won't run for President again and none of his immediate family have the charisma or popularity to step in. Small mercies.

by Anonymousreply 121February 28, 2021 8:46 AM

Sadly, probably not.

He's half German and half Scottish and it takes a tank to kill those hardy fuckers especially ones that don't smoke/drink.

Even the horrible diet, lack of exercise, addiction to pills and Covid hasn't killed him.

by Anonymousreply 122February 28, 2021 9:31 AM

I have absolutely no problem with a rogue, out of control tank killing him R122.

by Anonymousreply 123February 28, 2021 9:37 AM

I want Don Jr's coked up cock in me deeply.

by Anonymousreply 124February 28, 2021 10:36 AM

Oh the bandaids reminded me of the politician who had the badly bruised hand and a bunch of bandaids. Was that Pence? McConnell?

by Anonymousreply 125February 28, 2021 11:10 AM

[quote] The only positive thing about this situation is that he won't run for President again

I hope you’re right, but what makes you so sure?

by Anonymousreply 126February 28, 2021 11:11 AM

[quote] Even the horrible diet, lack of exercise, addiction to pills and Covid hasn't killed him.

Novitchok can take care of that. It'd be hilarious if all these GOP ghouls start abandoning the "mainstream" party for the Trump cult only to have him croak. Or, maybe, that is their masterplan and the battle for the crown will be something out of GOT.

by Anonymousreply 127February 28, 2021 11:13 AM

[quote] He's half German and half Scottish and it takes a tank to kill those hardy fuckers especially ones that don't smoke/drink.

Maybe, but as someone pointed out upthread, his brother recently died at age 71. The alcoholic brother also died young—for obvious reasons, sure, but not all boozehounds die particularly early. So maybe “but his father lived to age 94!” doesn’t mean Trump will.

by Anonymousreply 128February 28, 2021 11:17 AM

[quote] It'd be hilarious if all these GOP ghouls start abandoning the "mainstream" party for the Trump cult only to have him croak.

True, especially since half of them spend all day tweeting about how Biden will never live four years and this election was all a devious scheme to install President Harris.

by Anonymousreply 129February 28, 2021 11:21 AM

[quote] Apparently the Left aren't better since they can wish a gay man on HIS site to die....

Newsflash: the person who wished you dead is probably a gay man, too. Quite rude of you to continue yammering away instead of looking for the nearest grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 130February 28, 2021 11:27 AM

I saw this on twitter last night, the tip of his nose looks like it has thick makeup but the top half of his face looks bruised. His neck muscles are super strained too. Vile on the inside, vile on the outside.

by Anonymousreply 131February 28, 2021 11:35 AM

Donnie don't look good.

by Anonymousreply 132February 28, 2021 11:36 AM

Here you go R104.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133February 28, 2021 11:37 AM

I surmise his appearance is due to the fact that he is now unencumbered by the stress & loss of privacy of the Presidency and his various drug addictions are running wild. There's no telling what kind of dope he's graduated to. It would not surprise me to read that he'd started having someone supply him with meth.

by Anonymousreply 134February 28, 2021 11:40 AM

That won’t be the narrative, R134.

His staff nefariously pumped him full of uppers to stay awake and downers to get some sleep which explains some of his more erratic tweeting and gaffs.

Depending on Jr’s success/failure, he will be seen as a devoted son helplessly sucked into Adderall abuse or as a mean-spirited co-conspirator in the abuse of their dear leader. I feel Jr. will be the family’s Neil Bush while Eric gets the George Jr. role by default. It goes without saying that Tiffany is Jeb.

by Anonymousreply 135February 28, 2021 11:53 AM

I prefer to think of Jr. Mint and Eric as being the Uday & Qusay of the Trump klan. And let's hope they both end up just like their namesakes. And nothing would thrill me more than to see a bunch of enraged Palm Beachers dragging Trump Sr. out of a hole in the ground where he'd been hiding out.

by Anonymousreply 136February 28, 2021 11:58 AM

R136, crimes are just fines for that class. They vote by mail while making it illegal for others. They get vaccines while others wait. They vacation while their states experience natural disasters. They get TARP non-recourse loans and now Covid loans. They get bail-outs. They are audited at a much lower rate than low income households.

Justice will not happen the way we’re taught. There’s too much money to be made keeping them afloat.

by Anonymousreply 137February 28, 2021 12:07 PM

Jr is sotra hawt with the olive complexion.

by Anonymousreply 138February 28, 2021 12:09 PM

He's vile..but more like bile, that turns into a pile of shit.

by Anonymousreply 139February 28, 2021 12:52 PM

[quote] I'm a poet and don't know it

Mmmmm.

Maybe you can help me straighten out my Longfellow.

by Anonymousreply 140February 28, 2021 12:55 PM

It's taking forever.

by Anonymousreply 141February 28, 2021 12:56 PM

[quote]He's probably catching up on doctors' appointments.

This is exactly it, he was hopped up on a delightful array of pharmaceuticals to get him through the last year (maybe longer) and now he's actually seeing professionals for all of his problems, and clearly they were as serious as we suspected.

by Anonymousreply 142February 28, 2021 12:58 PM

Very true R131, turn up the bright and you can see bruises around his eyes that the hat is supposed to hide. The neck strain appears to be from him grimacing to replicate a smile.

by Anonymousreply 143February 28, 2021 12:59 PM

It's like one of those horror faces that pops out at the least expected moment from one of those "gotcha" videos to scare the shit out of you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144February 28, 2021 1:05 PM

So did he give a speech at the QPAC, or did the golden idol give one in his place? I've been mercifully ignoring that shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 145February 28, 2021 1:14 PM

Will Melania do the casket dance?

by Anonymousreply 146February 28, 2021 1:15 PM

That’s today, R145.

by Anonymousreply 147February 28, 2021 1:20 PM

He's supposed to be speaking at CPAC around 3:30PM, I believe.

by Anonymousreply 148February 28, 2021 1:21 PM

Please, please, please let a brave patriot have gotten into the building with a package of 'curtain rods.'

by Anonymousreply 149February 28, 2021 1:31 PM

If all the crazies believe JFK jr. and Elvis are still alive do you honestly think they will ever accept Donnie dying? He will live forever for them.

by Anonymousreply 150February 28, 2021 1:49 PM

Please let him die very soon, before he continues to assemble evil amongst his worshippers.

by Anonymousreply 151February 28, 2021 1:51 PM

Throughout his presidency he always looked like he was rotting on the inside. We've all read about his "diet."

by Anonymousreply 152February 28, 2021 2:00 PM

Marine Le Pen is a DLer?? Who knew...

by Anonymousreply 153February 28, 2021 2:05 PM

Tiffany is Jeb...tx, R135. I laughed coffee through my nose and liked it.

So let me get this straight (or not)...there's some troll on this thread going nuts about being wished death on the DL? Bitch, if you were really gay and out in this world, you'd be used to that shit by now. Grow a pair, as the boys say, because we've all been torched in a greasefire here when we wander in the wrong thread. Your little tantrum is tediously reductive.

by Anonymousreply 154February 28, 2021 2:14 PM

R70, Matt Gaetz deserves the ill will.

by Anonymousreply 155February 28, 2021 2:16 PM

[quote] So let me get this straight (or not)...there's some troll on this thread going nuts about being wished death on the DL?

Repugs are such whiney little bitches

by Anonymousreply 156February 28, 2021 2:19 PM

While other networks were covering the Covid-19 panel updates live, Fox was covering CPAC constantly.

As long as Rupert and Lachlan Murdoch get away with delivering propaganda, blatant lies, and conspiracy theories, 24/7, their audience mass will continue to be trouble.

Address and confront the head of the snake, not the shedded, dry skin.

by Anonymousreply 157February 28, 2021 2:19 PM

[quote] His whole body is sagging.

He's not wearing his full body girdle anymore

by Anonymousreply 158February 28, 2021 2:35 PM

Is there a separate thread on Trump's CPAC speech today?

by Anonymousreply 159February 28, 2021 2:39 PM

You resort to lies when you can't face the truth: over 500,000 dead in a criminally mishandled pandemic, an attempt to overthrow the government with violence, a widening wealth gap that runs an economy only for the few and a fractious party that can no longer appeal with real leadership.

They got nothing BUT lies.

Silly troll thinks we should ignore that which is appointed head of this insanity or that which has been spawned by it? Silly troll wants to call us names and tell us we're deranged or obsessed with their obsessive slavering over a fascist fool? That would be like looking away from the train headed down the tracks at the stalled bus you're sitting in and gawping at the pretty lights. They thought Hitler was a joke, too. They thought he was gone the first time, too.

by Anonymousreply 160February 28, 2021 2:40 PM

He's not the last one nor the first, but that depends on vigilance.

by Anonymousreply 161February 28, 2021 2:44 PM

[quote]So let me get this straight (or not)...there's some troll on this thread going nuts about being wished death on the DL?

This happens all the time now, people come here and scream insults at everyone, then they get one insult lobbed back at them and they scream that it's not fair. Someone called me a cunt and I pointed out that they had the language skills of a retarded ferret and they told me I should be kicked off DL permanently for being so mean, that DL wasn't the place for such rudeness.

by Anonymousreply 162February 28, 2021 2:54 PM

He could die of a heart attack and 30% of the country will be convinced he was assassinated.

by Anonymousreply 163February 28, 2021 3:23 PM

^^ Yes. Or, like Elvis, he's still alive somewhere. His "legend" may even grow, as a lot of so called famous people after dying, become larger than life after their death.

by Anonymousreply 164February 28, 2021 3:54 PM

We are all dying. It happens, and Trump is old.

by Anonymousreply 165February 28, 2021 5:55 PM

If he dies of a heart attack, it will be because of the totally unfair treatment he's received from the fake media, big tech like Twitter, and the liberal social democrats. They've put tremendous pressure on our president, even though he's the most loved president of all time. They completely ruined our beloved nation by holding a rigged, fraudulent election. Unfair!

by Anonymousreply 166March 1, 2021 9:23 PM

He looks like the scary preacher from Poltergeist 2.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167March 1, 2021 9:36 PM

Nobody has said that yet, r167. Interesting observation.

by Anonymousreply 168March 1, 2021 9:39 PM

R167 beat me. I was going to post the same thing.

I don't suppose the Qtards see the irony of hoping a military coup deposes a sitting president while they claim to be freedom luvin' 'muricans?

by Anonymousreply 169March 1, 2021 9:43 PM

R164

I'm actually pretty surprised that there hasn't been an actual religious denomination started to worship him as the second coming of christ (yet).

I believe that it will happen eventually, at least after he dies.

I totally think that, if asked about such a denomination being started, he wouldn't deny being christ reborn even if asked specifically about it. He would just grin his 'Geriatric-Dennis-the-Menace grin' and say something like, "Well, I've done wonderful things! I know they like me!"

by Anonymousreply 170March 1, 2021 9:49 PM

Well r12 beat you both.

by Anonymousreply 171March 1, 2021 9:51 PM

It is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 172March 2, 2021 4:29 PM

And dats dat.

by Anonymousreply 173March 2, 2021 7:36 PM

bad a ya,,,bad a ya..bad a ya.....That's aaaall folks!

by Anonymousreply 174March 2, 2021 9:21 PM

OP's pic is heavily Photoshopped. tRump is a fatass. Troll.

by Anonymousreply 175March 3, 2021 1:04 AM

We saw him at CPAC just recently. That's not what he looked like.

by Anonymousreply 176March 3, 2021 1:06 AM

Really... what’s up with the band aids? Skin cancer?

by Anonymousreply 177March 3, 2021 1:16 AM

We'll see. States are lining up to start charging and prosecuting. Let's see how well he holds up in the slammer without his drugs. And no compassionate release. I can't believe Paul Manafort was released to help Trump try to take over the country, because he wasn't doing well.

by Anonymousreply 178March 3, 2021 2:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!