Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Armie Hammer Scandal: It’s Drugs Day at House of Effie

Armie admits he drank and did so much drugs that his wife and his mother did not trust him to be alone with his young daughter (five years ago)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219March 7, 2021 2:07 PM

Dead by Sunset: The Armie Hammer Story

by Anonymousreply 1February 27, 2021 3:16 AM

Put down the pipe cracky!

by Anonymousreply 2February 27, 2021 9:40 AM

She really timed that for Crisis didn't she?!?!?!?

So will the 'murder fantasies' come out when DOTN is premiered?

Bitch has got style

by Anonymousreply 3February 27, 2021 9:59 AM

R3 Bitch is nuts. Period.

by Anonymousreply 4February 27, 2021 10:10 AM

So I guess the custody battle is ...

OVAH!

by Anonymousreply 5February 27, 2021 10:18 AM

So Liz knew that he was a serious substance abuser in addition to being a shameless philanderer and pervert, and she still had another kid with him while also continuing to push the happy family image on social media.

So everything was a complete charade for years. I definitely think there was some sort of marriage contract that stipulated she needed to pop out two kids and stick around for ten years in order to get $$$. Alternatively, it’s possible she had simply dehumanized him à la Jamie Spears and simply viewed him as a performing moron who was her only meal ticket and kept up appearances for the sake of his career.

by Anonymousreply 6February 27, 2021 10:46 AM

Lmao at him boasting to Effie about being on a giant drug bender while at the resort he did this really tacky shilling gig for over new year 2020:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 27, 2021 10:53 AM

All of those men look gay.

by Anonymousreply 8February 27, 2021 10:56 AM

At least we know why he's aged so badly in the last few years.

Well that and the evil.

by Anonymousreply 9February 27, 2021 12:08 PM

Hollywood actor does drugs???? Shocking! In other news, our Bulgarian hoe has revealed that she lives in flora garden. A mass apartment complex for the "rich and famous" who can afford to pay $1500 rent. Communal hot tub included.

by Anonymousreply 10February 27, 2021 12:11 PM

Who else is bored to tears with this shit???

OP....

I have no words and wish you well.

by Anonymousreply 11February 27, 2021 12:16 PM

R10 He's still cancelled

by Anonymousreply 12February 27, 2021 12:19 PM

His image was pretty clean even a year ago, but now it's a shit show lol.

by Anonymousreply 13February 27, 2021 12:32 PM

R12 Yes canceled for life and he will never ever come back from this. How'd you like Crisis though?

by Anonymousreply 14February 27, 2021 12:36 PM

How would see it?

The UK's on full lock down.

I never go to the cinema in any case - I hate people

by Anonymousreply 15February 27, 2021 12:49 PM

R10 Hollywood actor's mother says he shouldn't be left in charge of his own children shocker.

by Anonymousreply 16February 27, 2021 12:50 PM

It would be funny if the whole scandal didn't happened and his drug use would come out during Crisis promo. Armie during promo: "drugs/opoids are dangerous, they're ruining lives!". Also Armie in private:" but i love them. So good, kids, you have to try." And in the evening: "Harper, daddy has something for you, to help you sleep. It's like candy. Oh don't worry, a friend is coming by later, we don't want to wake you up."

by Anonymousreply 17February 27, 2021 1:04 PM

R17 OOooOOooooOOoooh.

JonathanGQ is back from being private on Instagram

I wonder if he ever worked out why he had memory loss?

by Anonymousreply 18February 27, 2021 1:12 PM

R18 Come on Effie Queen of the Bulgarians - tell us that story!!!

by Anonymousreply 19February 27, 2021 1:13 PM

R15 Still pretending to be British I see.

by Anonymousreply 20February 27, 2021 1:22 PM

r6 She's not the problem. He is.

by Anonymousreply 21February 27, 2021 1:34 PM

Presumably HoE knew he was drunk/drugged around his kid too but didn't seem to mind. Until now. lol

Is this DM the best she can do now? Has she blown her load? It's getting kinda boring.

by Anonymousreply 22February 27, 2021 1:40 PM

R22 She's doing a drugs theme for the Crisis movie.

I'm sure she's still got some more juicy stuff to come out.

by Anonymousreply 23February 27, 2021 1:44 PM

R20 Yes! You got me!!!

You should offer your amazing detective skills to HH Lawyers at Law.

Maybe they could serve Effie with that defamation lawsuit now you've found her apartment block.

Any day now surely....

by Anonymousreply 24February 27, 2021 1:48 PM

R22 i mean looks like everyone knew it, friends and family.

by Anonymousreply 25February 27, 2021 2:05 PM

Who is JonathanGQ? R18

by Anonymousreply 26February 27, 2021 2:06 PM

R26 He's the creep at British GQ who writes 'professional rim-jobs' for Hammer.

Quote from the reddit mod.

He went private after he posted himself wearing a red track-suit and joked that if you cut him he would bleed red wine.

Also he's not a big fan of women with adult sized breasts.

He wrote a long-ass self-indulgent article about how he woke up naked in his hotel room (he doesn't sleep nude) and had taken off his watch (he doesn't do that to sleep either) and couldn't remember how he got there.

Spoiler - he spent the evening interviewing TD. There's a PHOTOGRAPH as well.

by Anonymousreply 27February 27, 2021 2:53 PM

"acting"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 27, 2021 3:15 PM

R28 That wasn't in the script lol. He also throws her on the bed and ties her up.

Bit like those throat grabbing scenes in Rebecca that I'm sure he ad-libbed.

No wonder LJ was having panic attacks during shooting.

He really thought the world was ready for his shit huh?!?!!?

by Anonymousreply 29February 27, 2021 3:18 PM

How does someone who apparently does so much drugs and alcohol look that good? It’s a crime that Armie is being put through this and his career cancelled because of consensual role play. Take me back to the 70s.

by Anonymousreply 30February 27, 2021 3:20 PM

R30 You think his agent and PR dropped him because of consensual role play?

Give me a fucking break.

by Anonymousreply 31February 27, 2021 3:22 PM

The genius Simpi da Vinci has decided to go all out at Jess now.

Ummm. Voicemails ....

They never learn

by Anonymousreply 32February 27, 2021 3:29 PM

He's a fucking mess and dumb as hell but lmao at anyone still believing Effie's ~screenshots.

by Anonymousreply 33February 27, 2021 3:33 PM

If she was making them up I would expect them to be more interesting/explosive than this latest batch

More depraved sex stuff please!!!!

by Anonymousreply 34February 27, 2021 3:41 PM

I haven't checked out both AH Reddit sites in like a week and i have a feeling they will soon rename that newer one r/armiehammersupport or something lol. i miss the days when this was the only place online where you could shit on him in relative peace...idk looks like i'm feeling nostalgic lol.

by Anonymousreply 35February 27, 2021 4:36 PM

What the hell does this even mean???

And lol he capitalised his Dick LMAO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 27, 2021 7:37 PM

Lol. I told y'all she'd put out the murder fantasy ss for DOTN.

This is going to run and run

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37February 27, 2021 7:50 PM

So the Holmby Hills house was actually Armand Hammer’s house. Anyone remember an interview he did where he said he paid for his house himself?

by Anonymousreply 38February 27, 2021 7:52 PM

He did not live in that house( Casey's story).He rented another

by Anonymousreply 39February 27, 2021 8:04 PM

This house was sold in 1998.Efrosina is lying again

by Anonymousreply 40February 27, 2021 8:08 PM

What is "the Michael Phelps comment?"

by Anonymousreply 41February 27, 2021 8:51 PM

Yay. More dude fucking desires!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42February 27, 2021 9:23 PM

R41 Armie called her the Michael Phelps of fucking.

R42 The way he has to mention the fact he's drunk just makes him sound like a teenager trying to sound edgy. In fact, pretty much everything he says make him sound like a teenager. No wonder he's so OTT and verbose in interviews and so on - maybe trying to compensate for arrested development.

Random question, but has anything happened on the divorce front? Is there anything that can be divined from how long it's taking, or is that normal/a side-effect of covid, etc?

by Anonymousreply 43February 27, 2021 9:32 PM

R43 I think TD postponed the custody hearing until May - can't think why.

Not sure what that means for the divorce though.

by Anonymousreply 44February 27, 2021 9:35 PM

Laura Wasser may just be dragging it out to extract as much money out of Hammer as possible. Christ knows if my client was bragging on his secret IG account about doing drugs whilst trying to see his kids in the middle of his divorce, I'd hardly feel the need to try hard on his account.

by Anonymousreply 45February 27, 2021 9:39 PM

R45 Liz needs to hurry up and secure that bag before any civil actions or settlements start eating it up.

by Anonymousreply 46February 27, 2021 9:40 PM

r42 Is she really saying, "... his wife who had just given birth ..."? Like she's ever given a rat's ass about his wife -- who had just given birth.

Omelettes and martinis. So shocking! I think HoE's shooting blanks now.

by Anonymousreply 47February 27, 2021 10:00 PM

R47 Yes she's a BAD girl!!!

Whereas he's a GOOD boy to go to a sex club whilst his wife is about to pop out his kid.

The shocking bit was her 'boyfriend' saying after the post-coital omelette that the sex was good and all but could she bring a guy friend with her next time.

Not that its that shocking to anyone who has been paying attention over the years.

by Anonymousreply 48February 27, 2021 10:08 PM

I wasn't saying that at all. Read the first line dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 49February 27, 2021 10:14 PM

R49 Sorry. I mistook you for the resident loon.

So yes I am a dumbass as charged

by Anonymousreply 50February 27, 2021 10:17 PM

R46 Still hanging onto those lawsuits that are definitely coming.

by Anonymousreply 51February 27, 2021 11:32 PM

I said settlements or civil cases.

He's paid people off before.

I expect he's doing it now.

He has a fancy lawyer who defends clients accused of serious offences for a reason.

So yes. Money is being spent hand over fist.

by Anonymousreply 52February 27, 2021 11:54 PM

Who did he pay off before? The only one I can remember who claimed that was milkandhoneyroses, but she turned out to be fake and disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 53February 27, 2021 11:59 PM

R52 just like all innocent men would do

by Anonymousreply 54February 28, 2021 12:18 AM

It's a shame that doctor didn't remove his balls.

Would have saved everyone a lot of trouble and him a lot of money.

by Anonymousreply 55February 28, 2021 12:25 AM

Why do they all turn up at once?

by Anonymousreply 56February 28, 2021 12:26 AM

Liz fucked up big time, she should’ve stayed out of this. The child support is probably not going to be much now since Armie can claim he’s lost everything and is literally unemployable. He himself has very little money, it’s all tied up in trusts. Where Liz blew it is that she burned the bridge with both Michael and Dru. Good luck to her on keeping up her lifestyle!

by Anonymousreply 57February 28, 2021 1:14 PM

Please

Hammer has to come out as a cannibal to get press.

Faye just had to throw a salad on the floor.

by Anonymousreply 58February 28, 2021 1:39 PM

He really is the scum of the earth.

by Anonymousreply 59February 28, 2021 1:47 PM

R57 How was Liz supposed to stay out of it?

Her primary role is the protection of her children.

He's a heavy drug user, drives drunk and is incapable of looking after the kids for more than 5 minutes without sexting.

She needs to do whatever she can to stop him getting any kind of custody.

I expect Michael will cough up enough money to keep things ticking over for her and the grandkids - I'm sure she knows enough to bury them all.

by Anonymousreply 60February 28, 2021 1:52 PM

I think he's shown he's not interested in custody. And that really is the best outcome for those kids.

by Anonymousreply 61February 28, 2021 2:18 PM

Does this woman have a job?

by Anonymousreply 62February 28, 2021 2:19 PM

R61 He hasn't dropped interest in custody yet.

It affects his future payments I imagine.

He's a cunt like that

by Anonymousreply 63February 28, 2021 2:21 PM

R62 Yes

A hit job.

She's very good at it.

by Anonymousreply 64February 28, 2021 2:23 PM

His acting in The Man from U.N.C.L.E. was distractingly wooden.

by Anonymousreply 65February 28, 2021 2:32 PM

Liz will be fine. She'll marry hubby no.2 in 5 years tops. I predict he'll be a rich Texas republican type and then she can be the star of Real housewives of Dallas lol.

by Anonymousreply 66February 28, 2021 2:56 PM

R57 I am not sure I understand Liz’s role in all of this. Of course, she had to come out with a statement, a very good one, too. How did she burn bridges with Michael and Dru? Child support will come out of the Hammers, not Armie. Do you think those kids don’t have their own trust funds? Liz will be compensated for her role as their mother and primary care giver.

by Anonymousreply 67February 28, 2021 3:31 PM

Excuse me, but what would Liz have done wrong? For making her statement on IG at the beginning of February? She was even too delicate in her words. She still remains a mother who stayed in her place for her children. How will she maintain her lifestyle? Bird Bakery makes good money. And from the Hammer she will surely get what is right first and foremost for her children. How many would have liked to be in her shoes? Yes, it's true, a rich, glamorous life as long as she was married to A. But all the humiliation she has suffered and is still receiving from him? I don't think anyone would like that. I'd also hold off on her cutting ties with her children's family just because she no longer follows Michael and Dru on IG. I've never been a supporter of her but now she has all my respect.

by Anonymousreply 68February 28, 2021 3:54 PM

Excuse me, but what would Liz have done wrong? For making her statement on IG at the beginning of February? She was even too delicate in her words. She still remains a mother who stayed in her place for her children. How will she maintain her lifestyle? Bird Bakery makes good money. And from the Hammer she will surely get what is right first and foremost for her children. How many would have liked to be in her shoes? Yes, it's true, a rich, glamorous life as long as she was married to A. But all the humiliation she has suffered and is still receiving from him? I don't think anyone would like that. I'd also hold off on her cutting ties with her children's family just because she no longer follows Michael and Dru on IG. I've never been a supporter of her but now she has all my respect.

by Anonymousreply 69February 28, 2021 3:56 PM

R69 = Elizabeth Chambers

by Anonymousreply 70February 28, 2021 4:03 PM

Elizabeth Chambers is a racist and she deserves all the shit she gets. Fuck her.

When she was in school, she falsely accused a black girl of stealing just because of her skin color, she subjected the girl to a humiliating search (even her underwear) infront of all the other student.

There are also other racist shit Elizabeth and her mother did.

by Anonymousreply 71February 28, 2021 4:09 PM

r69 lol she quickly went to the media with her "sources" and called him a monster and threw a bunch of oil on the fire. She should've minded her own business instead she was the first to say ShE BeLieVEs It AlLLLL bUt KNeW nOtHinG. Riiiiight. Compare to Vanessa Paradis's response to the Johnny Depp scandal. And I doubt the Hammers will pay for the child support now, why would they? Loyalty is very important in these rich circles and she showed she has none. Her only option is to find another rich idiot like Armie to marry though I doubt that too. Those guys are looking for young ones, not some old looking mother of two with a shiton of very public baggage.

by Anonymousreply 72February 28, 2021 4:11 PM

Get back to your Charmie fanfiction!!!

by Anonymousreply 73February 28, 2021 4:11 PM

Oh God. Now the loons think everyone is LIz.

Their hatred of women is about 95% of their ship these days

by Anonymousreply 74February 28, 2021 4:33 PM

R72 They'll pay to support THEIR OWN FUCKING GRANDCHILDREN moron.

by Anonymousreply 75February 28, 2021 4:38 PM

[quote]There are also other racist shit Elizabeth and her mother did.

Such as?

by Anonymousreply 76February 28, 2021 4:48 PM

"He's radioactive and everyone knows it"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77February 28, 2021 5:23 PM

I can't read the OK mag stuff because I'm in Europe (because I'm Effie - hiiiii!). Juicy bits welcome.

by Anonymousreply 78February 28, 2021 5:29 PM

R78 I'm the English Effie but I've got a VPN. Unfortunately only on my phone so I can't bulk copy paste to my laptop.

OK! has learned that the disgraced star may get cut from his new film, Next Goal Wins. which has already been shot. "He's radioactive and everybody knows irt" notes a source, adding that the actor's completed but unreleased work "is getting a second look" as studios want to do damage control.

He "has dismissed the claims against him as bullshit. But the fact is, he's a pariah in Hollywood now" continues the source "It's hard to see how he's ever going to come back from this"

Then stuff about Rumer Willis who "feels badly for the victims" blah blah blah

by Anonymousreply 79February 28, 2021 5:39 PM

Weirdly written article. Not sure if it really means he was back to the family home at the weekend for a midnight flit.

Why so shy Trash Daddy?

Might be an awkward rewrite of an old article ?!?!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80February 28, 2021 5:49 PM

R80 is he in LA or something?

by Anonymousreply 81February 28, 2021 5:56 PM

R81 I heard a rumour he was back a couple of days ago but couldn't get it confirmed.

Paige is also there for a week or two with unspecified 'meetings' so ...

by Anonymousreply 82February 28, 2021 6:00 PM

r72 "She should've minded her own business ..."

Hey dummy, she's his wife. It IS her fucking business. It's more her business than yours. Wtf is wrong with you.

by Anonymousreply 83February 28, 2021 6:13 PM

What kind of drugs was Armie doing?

by Anonymousreply 84February 28, 2021 6:20 PM

Has Timmy commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 85February 28, 2021 6:42 PM

Luca declined to comment.

by Anonymousreply 86February 28, 2021 6:42 PM

Surely media outlets have reached out to Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 87February 28, 2021 6:49 PM

Armie had the movers come in the dead of the night so neighbors and nosy people don’t see the toys (i.e., mannequins, chains, ropes, chaps) being carted away.

by Anonymousreply 88February 28, 2021 6:54 PM

He needs me to suck his toes since he doesn’t see Ford much.

by Anonymousreply 89February 28, 2021 8:02 PM

R89 Would make more sense for you to send him some of your toes in a jiffy bag.

by Anonymousreply 90February 28, 2021 10:51 PM

R85 R87 why in the world would Chalamet have to comment? Is eveey former Armiw costar being requested to make a statement. Your Charmie is showing

by Anonymousreply 91March 1, 2021 1:51 AM

R82 no.Paige is trashing him (also Kapanen a bit) in twitch podcast with heybigmike 5 days ago

by Anonymousreply 92March 1, 2021 8:17 AM

Paige says she was raped?

Not asking about her self-cut she’s lying about.

by Anonymousreply 93March 1, 2021 10:39 AM

Effie lying about Paige again:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94March 1, 2021 11:19 AM

Yaaaawn. Nobody believes you, Effie.

by Anonymousreply 95March 1, 2021 11:58 AM

R93 Paige carved the A into herself?

Wow, you'd better tell Armie's fancy-pants lawyer who has already fingered his client for the dirty deed.

by Anonymousreply 96March 1, 2021 12:05 PM

R93 you are a psycho. She didn't carve herself up.

by Anonymousreply 97March 1, 2021 1:42 PM

Where is the article though?

by Anonymousreply 98March 1, 2021 1:44 PM

Where's the defamation suits?

by Anonymousreply 99March 1, 2021 1:50 PM

Right on track according to Paige who said his lawyers got the messages from facebook.

by Anonymousreply 100March 1, 2021 2:59 PM

R100 sure. Are you also one of the one's who are waiting for his Best director Oscar?

by Anonymousreply 101March 1, 2021 3:03 PM

R100 So he's not suing Paige for defamation then?

She said he was a danger to women and should be kept away from his own children.

by Anonymousreply 102March 1, 2021 3:33 PM

R102 That's not a defamation. That's an opinion of a scorned ex. Nothing criminal about that. R101 I'm one of those who want to see your lying ass to get dragged.

by Anonymousreply 103March 1, 2021 3:36 PM

R103 name one lie i said🍿

by Anonymousreply 104March 1, 2021 3:38 PM

R103 She dumped him for being a creep

by Anonymousreply 105March 1, 2021 3:42 PM

Wow. The Twitter bots are really pissed Paige jokingly referred to TD as a serial killer on heybigmike Twitch thing.

They're quite TWITCHY about it in fact.

Who pays for these loser accounts?

by Anonymousreply 106March 1, 2021 4:51 PM

Effie is responsible for at least half the posts in every Armie thread. She is too stupid to understand that she is fooling no one here, time to pack it up and take it to Tumblr with your idiocy.

by Anonymousreply 107March 1, 2021 5:03 PM

R107 Give it a fucking rest

by Anonymousreply 108March 1, 2021 5:04 PM

Someone on reddit has made a 95% Hammer free edit of CMBYN

The stans are fizzing!

by Anonymousreply 109March 1, 2021 5:15 PM

R106 The only people who have a problem with her now deleted twitch video are SA survivors, because she was laughing about her "traumatic" time with Hammer.

She can't even pretend to be a victim.

by Anonymousreply 110March 1, 2021 6:00 PM

R110 Lol - Exactly the same talking points as all the other drones on Twitter, reddit etc

She was laughing about the fact that the one time she went out with a handsome guy he turned out to be a fucking psycho.

She's allowed to live her life as she wishes following her time with that head case. If she wants to laugh about how surreal it was she can. Or she can laugh at his utter fucking cancellation if she wants.

The rest of us are.

by Anonymousreply 111March 1, 2021 6:06 PM

R111 With "went out" you mean looking for a dom daddy and consenting to his kinky needs for months until she decided to be a victim, because she was scared being with him would be detrimental to her reputation? ok.

She's outed herself with that video and it will cost her her career. Not that she had one to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 112March 1, 2021 6:14 PM

R112 He's not coming back no matter how hurt your feelings are.

by Anonymousreply 113March 1, 2021 6:15 PM

Looks like NTE is on a time out.

by Anonymousreply 114March 1, 2021 6:17 PM

R113 He's in cinemas right now LMAO.

by Anonymousreply 115March 1, 2021 6:21 PM

R115 When does his next film go into production?

by Anonymousreply 116March 1, 2021 6:23 PM

R115 spill... is the movie as shitty as it looks?

by Anonymousreply 117March 1, 2021 6:23 PM

R110 thus SA survivor wasn't offended by what she said. Your problem- and all these other Armie apologists don't get- is there is no cookie cutter way of dealing with trauma. Making jokes about it is 1000% normal for some people. Get bent.

by Anonymousreply 118March 1, 2021 6:25 PM

Took a peek at the reception of Crisis. 27 on Rotten Tomatoes is pretty rotten. Comments about Armie’s one-dimensional acting doesn’t make him an attractive asset for any director. Leading a review with commentary about Armie’s own crisis doesn’t make him an attractive asset for any producer.

by Anonymousreply 119March 1, 2021 6:28 PM

R116 Billion Dollar Spy is already in production😂 Come one, Just face the fact that he hasn't been gone for one second. They didn't even cut him out of his movies.

by Anonymousreply 120March 1, 2021 6:29 PM

R120 is he still a part of that?

by Anonymousreply 121March 1, 2021 6:32 PM

LMAO, check IMDB, idiot. He is no longer listed for Billion Dollar Spy. They didn't have time to cut him out of Crisis but I guarantee he is cut from the Taika film. DOTN will be based on bow much Disney wants to dish out or if they are willing to take the hit. He will also be dropped from The Minutes. You are even more sad and pathetic to believe he hasn't lost it all and will never get it back

by Anonymousreply 122March 1, 2021 6:33 PM

R120 Nice try. It isn’t. And Armie is off the cast list.

by Anonymousreply 123March 1, 2021 6:34 PM

R122 You're so dumb. The imdb page only lists one actor and everyone with a pro account can edit that page. He's still on track to film this year. "They didn't have time" means his "scandal" wasn't big enough to cut him. Hollywood don't care about your obsession babe.

by Anonymousreply 124March 1, 2021 6:37 PM

The scandal is fake. Armie losing all his roles and being dropped by his agency and publicist is actually very good for him. Once he proves Liz is behind all this, he’ll just go into directing.

by Anonymousreply 125March 1, 2021 6:38 PM

R125 Yes. He's just one clap-back on Twitter away from returning to Oscar winning contention.

by Anonymousreply 126March 1, 2021 6:39 PM

R125 Oscars 2022, here he comes!

by Anonymousreply 127March 1, 2021 6:40 PM

R125 Any day that article will come out and prove every single allegation there is. They will even cut him from DOTN. Just you watch!!!!

by Anonymousreply 128March 1, 2021 6:42 PM

I was being sarcastic at R125. That’s what his crazy fans say everyday.

by Anonymousreply 129March 1, 2021 6:42 PM

R128 Hollywood dropped him like a hot turd.

They clearly know what the truth is.

by Anonymousreply 130March 1, 2021 6:43 PM

R129 R125 We cann all see that you just replied to yourself you dumb cunt. You aint fooling anyone.

by Anonymousreply 131March 1, 2021 6:43 PM

R1 Toes and Bones: A Life

by Anonymousreply 132March 1, 2021 6:44 PM

R131 Christ you are thick

by Anonymousreply 133March 1, 2021 6:45 PM

Shit is going down

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134March 1, 2021 6:46 PM

R134 What’s new in this never-ending saga.

by Anonymousreply 135March 1, 2021 6:50 PM

R134 You are still relevant, Effie. You are one step away from redeeming yourself and finally having a shot at that Hollywood career.

by Anonymousreply 136March 1, 2021 6:51 PM

I think Not Today Effie is about to be kicked in the cunt

I'm here for it

by Anonymousreply 137March 1, 2021 6:52 PM

R136 Why don't you DM her and tell her?

by Anonymousreply 138March 1, 2021 6:57 PM

Let's make a bet, asshole. $5 he is actually out of the Spy film.

by Anonymousreply 139March 1, 2021 7:02 PM

On the set of Shotgun Wedding which started filming today, people are congratulating themselves for dodging the bullet.

by Anonymousreply 140March 1, 2021 7:03 PM

Josh is much better looking in any case.

by Anonymousreply 141March 1, 2021 7:07 PM

R138 I don't need to. You are right here.

by Anonymousreply 142March 1, 2021 7:59 PM

R142 You are being very disrespectful to the other Effies in this thread.

Spread the love around babe

by Anonymousreply 143March 1, 2021 8:08 PM

OoOOooOOooooOOooohh - Queen shit.

Jess has GONE TO THE POLICE.

To report that NTE cunt for harassment

by Anonymousreply 144March 1, 2021 9:04 PM

Who’s Liz? His ex?

by Anonymousreply 145March 1, 2021 9:12 PM

R144 So someone is finally pressing charges and it' not even against Armie 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 146March 1, 2021 9:22 PM

R144 link?

by Anonymousreply 147March 1, 2021 9:33 PM

LMFAO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148March 1, 2021 9:40 PM

Oh that is too perfect. Pretty much sums up Armie's career too.

by Anonymousreply 149March 1, 2021 9:42 PM

Those poor removals guys must've had to wear hazmat suits to go into the 'it rubs lotion into its skin' basement.

by Anonymousreply 150March 1, 2021 9:43 PM

Well well well. I must consult my crystal ball more often.

by Anonymousreply 151March 1, 2021 9:44 PM

Why wouldn't he have moved that stuff out when they listed it?

Also, why the flashlights? Was the power turned off to the house or something?

by Anonymousreply 152March 1, 2021 9:45 PM

Poor mannequin. Thrown out in the trash because he had no use for her anymore. Just like Effie.

by Anonymousreply 153March 1, 2021 9:50 PM

I can't see the removals guys deciding to ditch one of Armie's girlfriends without his permission?

I doubt he was there so who was acting on behalf of TD? One of the wolf pack?

So many questions.

by Anonymousreply 154March 1, 2021 9:51 PM

R153 Unfortunately she's still got a use for him.

by Anonymousreply 155March 1, 2021 9:53 PM

R155 Yeah, all the mannequin needs is a good cleaning and she's as good as new. Bonus, no mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 156March 1, 2021 10:00 PM

I’m gonna JO tonight.

by Anonymousreply 157March 1, 2021 10:02 PM

R156 Armie has enough mental illness for two.

Like most of the men in the poisoned branch of the Hammer tree.

by Anonymousreply 158March 1, 2021 10:03 PM

I wonder if the new owners will luminol the basement before they move in?

by Anonymousreply 159March 1, 2021 10:03 PM

R158 That may be true, but I guess that's why he doesn't need more crazy in his life. He needs a good-looking, hard-working woman of sound mind. So not Effie.

by Anonymousreply 160March 1, 2021 10:07 PM

R160 No woman worth anything is going anywhere near that toxic shit show.

by Anonymousreply 161March 1, 2021 10:09 PM

R161 I'm sure he can find a Bulgarian hoe on every street corner in Hollywood. How much was your going rate?

by Anonymousreply 162March 1, 2021 10:14 PM

Babe I can't even give it away.

Lockdown has done a number on me.

by Anonymousreply 163March 1, 2021 10:15 PM

We know.

by Anonymousreply 164March 1, 2021 10:16 PM

IF Paige is the "believable" one, and she's calling Effie a liar and crazy, it must be true, right?

by Anonymousreply 165March 1, 2021 10:29 PM

R165 People can lie about some things and yet tell the truth about other things

I know the real world can be confusing sometimes.

Oh and everyone is this saga is crazy. How could they not be?

by Anonymousreply 166March 1, 2021 10:32 PM

I'm not sure what this constant banging on about this woman or that woman is supposed to achieve at this point?

TPTB in Hollywood including his OWN TEAM dumped at the first sniff of those ss.

They clearly had suspicions about him that were confirmed.

That doesn't happen because a couple of crazy ladies made up stories about a client.

by Anonymousreply 167March 1, 2021 10:36 PM

R167. Bingo. Whatever the truth is, his team saw him as a big enough liability that they decided it wasn’t worth sticking around for a second more. And if they thought this was all just some ~crazy women~wanting revenge, that wouldn’t be the case, period.

by Anonymousreply 168March 1, 2021 10:39 PM

R167 They will find another client and he will find another agent and publicist. They still follow each other on social media so I'm sure there are no hard feelings between them.

by Anonymousreply 169March 1, 2021 10:47 PM

R169 He is accused of blackmailing his agent

What other agent is going to risk that for someone who doesn't make any money?

And who needs the headache of doing PR for a fuck up like him?

He's a total liability

by Anonymousreply 170March 1, 2021 10:59 PM

R169 Armie and Elizabeth still follow each other so I'm sure they're fine!

by Anonymousreply 171March 1, 2021 11:01 PM

He tells his side-pieces about everybody's business.

No-one has time for that level of indiscretion in business.

He's fucked himself

by Anonymousreply 172March 1, 2021 11:02 PM

R170 That guy is in Disney's biggest movie this year. Hollywood bends over backwards to represent someone like him. Don't you worry about him.

by Anonymousreply 173March 1, 2021 11:10 PM

R173 Fucking delusional

by Anonymousreply 174March 1, 2021 11:13 PM

You're also not factoring what our girl is likely to post about what happened during the shooting of DOTN.

Cos you know he will have told her everything.

by Anonymousreply 175March 1, 2021 11:18 PM

Can't wait for THE BOMB! There was probably someone on set who was..........gay or smoked a joint!!! :O

by Anonymousreply 176March 1, 2021 11:25 PM

R176 Not the story I was told but we'll have to wait and see what comes out.

I'm sure it will be fine and not put anyone in an awkward situation.

by Anonymousreply 177March 1, 2021 11:29 PM

I’m sure he had nothing but good things to say of everyone, including the director whose name he couldn’t be arsed to spell properly.

by Anonymousreply 178March 1, 2021 11:31 PM

R167 If you think people can't talk about her because Hammer's already over, then that goes both ways - you can't post her stuff and then demand people stop mocking her because you claim she's already achieved her aim (she hasn't, her aim has always been to get Hammer's attention and an apology - if her aim was actually to end her career why is she still so angry and upset and basically begging him to speak to her?).

R173 LOL DOTN is in no possible way Disney's biggest movie of the year.

R176 Oh god, you're pretending to have inside info now? How embarrassing for you.

by Anonymousreply 179March 2, 2021 12:12 AM

R179 I'm Effie remember

I know lots of stuff.

by Anonymousreply 180March 2, 2021 12:35 AM

When your private publicist quits, there's a real problem.

by Anonymousreply 181March 2, 2021 12:37 AM

A private publicist is a contradiction in terms

by Anonymousreply 182March 2, 2021 12:39 AM

Not really

by Anonymousreply 183March 2, 2021 12:59 AM

If you want to have some fun with the madness of the charmies, read the fanfiction "A return To Love AU" on Ao3. There they explain the "truth" of what is happening. Obviously there it is always and only all the fault of Liz (whose name they changed) and Effie is not even mentioned lol !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 184March 2, 2021 9:27 AM

Can't link the Independent but Michael Sthulbarg says Armie's scandal might 'blow through' and the CMBYN sequel could still happen.

Someone wants to get their 'lighthouse erection' on film...

by Anonymousreply 185March 2, 2021 10:15 AM

This whole thing that Effie is doing reminds me how we never know when we are approaching a psychopath, it’s scary.

by Anonymousreply 186March 2, 2021 10:21 AM

R186 Its OK.

Everyone knows Armie's a psychopath now so hopefully people can take precautions.

by Anonymousreply 187March 2, 2021 10:27 AM

R187 You are also a psycho Effie darling.

by Anonymousreply 188March 2, 2021 10:28 AM

I've deleted both my Instagram accounts and Twitter but I'm definitely still coming to Datalounge to argue with random losers.

by Anonymousreply 189March 2, 2021 10:39 AM

R185 He's an insider and he knows what Hollywood people are thinking of the scandal. He wouldn't be commenting on the topic if he weren't comfortable sharing his opinion.

by Anonymousreply 190March 2, 2021 10:46 AM

R190 or he's a dude hoping to be employed.

by Anonymousreply 191March 2, 2021 10:50 AM

He sure is, but saying this could cost him his career if he didn't know what execs are thinking about all this.

by Anonymousreply 192March 2, 2021 10:53 AM

This article is some serious bullshit

When did anyone ever yearn to hear from Elizabeth Chambers? Also what ...

Hammer, on the other hand, is reeling under the success of his recent release 'Crisis' that hit theatres on February 26 and will be available digitally from March 5.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193March 2, 2021 10:53 AM

R192 saying this wouldn't cost him his career in any capacity lol.

by Anonymousreply 194March 2, 2021 10:57 AM

Doing a CMBYN sequel now would be like re-running all the Top of the Pops episodes that had Jimmy Savile in them.

by Anonymousreply 195March 2, 2021 11:08 AM

R195 Honestly I really never needed a sequel. The film is fantastic the way it is. I don’t care what happened with Elio after it.

by Anonymousreply 196March 2, 2021 11:25 AM

I think the bot loons on Twitter have reached peak insanity

Debbie does dumbness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197March 2, 2021 12:57 PM

Please no bulling!

by Anonymousreply 198March 2, 2021 1:00 PM

I am hopeful that Debbie and co. also stand with Armie in his silence.

by Anonymousreply 199March 2, 2021 1:36 PM

R199 Ah but you see his silence is the loudest roar or something.

They had a quote about it

by Anonymousreply 200March 2, 2021 1:45 PM

Any idea what happened at R134? Tweet's gone.

by Anonymousreply 201March 2, 2021 2:06 PM

R201 It was about IG taking down NTE. I think Jess went to the police and reported them for harassment.

by Anonymousreply 202March 2, 2021 2:22 PM

Effie deleted her SM AGAIN?

by Anonymousreply 203March 2, 2021 2:23 PM

R203 I told y'all in R189

I'm still here if you want an AMA though.

by Anonymousreply 204March 2, 2021 2:42 PM

R204 are you happy? You really think destroying his life is going to make things better for you? Why would you employ this much energy into ruining someone’s life? Are you rich? You clearly don’t work.

by Anonymousreply 205March 2, 2021 2:46 PM

R205 Destroying his career makes it harder for him to take advantage of other women in the future so its all good.

No I don't work.

by Anonymousreply 206March 2, 2021 2:48 PM

So you were interested in him just because he was famous? Are you doing it because you want to help other girls or because you are hurt he didn’t consider you enough to replace Liz? What do you really think about her? You think she knew?

by Anonymousreply 207March 2, 2021 2:51 PM

R207 I was interested in him, because he's a rich actor and I'm a low life hooker who needed a green card. All I wanted was an apology and to live the rest of my life as Mrs. Hammer by his side. Elizabeth could never give him what I could, because I am so special.

by Anonymousreply 208March 2, 2021 2:56 PM

R208 That doesn't seem like a question.

by Anonymousreply 209March 2, 2021 3:01 PM

Please tell me Yall don't really think this is Effie? Is your delusion that bad?

by Anonymousreply 210March 2, 2021 3:17 PM

R210 you must be new here

by Anonymousreply 211March 2, 2021 3:23 PM

I wouldn't put it past her. It's not like she has anything else going for her besides keeping this story alive by spamming forums and social media. There's only so much time you can spend in hot water where old guys wash their balls.

by Anonymousreply 212March 2, 2021 3:30 PM

Lets use this calm and take a moment to congratulate Armie Hammer who, at this point last year, was employed, had a moderetly good reputation and was married. To fuck up every part of your life in a year in a pretty remarkable achievement. I always expected him to fail, but he managed to exceed my expectations lol, so congrats also to me.

by Anonymousreply 213March 2, 2021 3:55 PM

Anyways have a massage reserved for tonight, good things are happening lol.

by Anonymousreply 214March 2, 2021 3:57 PM

The only good thing a whore in Bulgaria can do is drown herself in her cheap ass hot tub.

by Anonymousreply 215March 2, 2021 4:11 PM

R210 R211 Ssshhhh

Don't blow my gig!!!

You can make big money out of this stuff apparently.

by Anonymousreply 216March 2, 2021 4:12 PM

R215 I bottle and sell that water on Ebay.

I call it

Eau No!!! Where did Armie's career go?

by Anonymousreply 217March 2, 2021 4:20 PM

That's some way to pay rent I guess.

by Anonymousreply 218March 2, 2021 4:39 PM

Any news about him?

by Anonymousreply 219March 7, 2021 2:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!