Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

National College Health Assessment 2020

Large scale sample of undergraduate college students from across the country:

Sexual orientation of males: 87% heterosexual, 5% gay, 5% bisexual, 2% questioning

Engaged in sexual activity with a male in the last 12 months: 11% of males said yes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2021 11:20 PM

so?

by Anonymousreply 1February 26, 2021 8:46 PM

The bi male boom continues! To my delight!

by Anonymousreply 2February 26, 2021 8:46 PM

Just current stats as to how young people are identifying in this day and age. FYI type thing. Nothing earth shattering!

by Anonymousreply 3February 26, 2021 8:47 PM

Females were:

76% heterosexual, 14% bisexual, 3% lesbian, 3% questioning, 2% pansexual, 2% queer, 1% asexual

9% of females said they had a female sex partner in the last 12 months.

by Anonymousreply 4February 26, 2021 8:51 PM

How many got creampied by over 8 inches in the last 12 months? Which school has the highest percentage for this?

by Anonymousreply 5February 26, 2021 8:54 PM

One percent of males identify as pansexual

by Anonymousreply 6February 26, 2021 8:55 PM

Sounds about right, considering these were college students, which I assume would have slightly larger percentage of gays than the general population.

by Anonymousreply 7February 26, 2021 8:59 PM

So cool to see so many bi males

by Anonymousreply 8February 26, 2021 10:04 PM

I posted this a couple days ago. Similar data but only for college age.

Sexual orientation of males: 87% heterosexual, 5% gay, 5% bisexual, 2% questioning, 1% pansexual

Engaged in sexual activity with a male in the last 12 months: 11% of males said yes.

Females were:

76% heterosexual, 14% bisexual, 3% lesbian, 3% questioning, 2% pansexual, 2% queer, 1% asexual

9% of females said they had a female sex partner in the last 12 months

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2021 10:01 PM

There is a community college in the next town over. I need to get sucking!

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2021 10:03 PM

So out of the 24 percent of females who identify as something other than heterosexual only 9 percent actually groove on the vag.

by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2021 11:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!