Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Doctor caught on camera laughing and cursing at a patient

What a nasty pig!

This woman should never be allowed to work in the health profession again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 15, 2021 6:08 PM

Beth Keegstra.

Is she a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 1February 26, 2021 8:56 AM

Is 'she' trans, because that did not look or sound like a woman.

by Anonymousreply 2February 26, 2021 9:00 AM

I wonder where she is now? That’s been a couple years ago now.

by Anonymousreply 3February 26, 2021 9:31 AM

at the end..."he plans to file a lawsuit"

Typical America.

She's been fired. They've apologized. That wasn't enough? No, he needs to make a buck out of this.

by Anonymousreply 4February 26, 2021 9:40 AM

Woman? Where? There were none in that clip...

by Anonymousreply 5February 26, 2021 9:41 AM

She'll go work in psych wards--there the patients can't complain because they're "crazy." People who think doctors are nice people are people who haven't seen that level of 'care.'

by Anonymousreply 6February 26, 2021 9:55 AM

That doctor clearly was unhinged. Awful.

by Anonymousreply 7February 26, 2021 9:59 AM

I hope she gets run over and does a painful death. Why a monster.

by Anonymousreply 8February 26, 2021 10:14 AM

Lesbian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 26, 2021 10:15 AM

Racist dyke. Typical. Her wife is Debra Hall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 26, 2021 10:18 AM

Dear God, she couldn’t look any more like a butch lesbian in those pictures linked at R10 if she tried.

by Anonymousreply 11February 26, 2021 10:21 AM

She's in MN now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 26, 2021 10:22 AM

She's a dyke on a bike?

by Anonymousreply 13February 26, 2021 10:23 AM

Doctors are like priests - they get caught and instead of being fired they’re shuffled around to other branches.

by Anonymousreply 14February 26, 2021 10:28 AM

[quote] Racist dyke. Typical. Her wife is Debra Hall.

Yup. Typical man-hating lesbian, and a racist MAGAT on top of that.

by Anonymousreply 15February 26, 2021 10:39 AM

How many of her patients has she eaten? She needs to lose her license (and 100 pounds).

by Anonymousreply 16February 26, 2021 10:45 AM

That's crazy, R12.

Who in the fuck would hire this psycho?

by Anonymousreply 17February 26, 2021 11:18 AM

You talk laugh and shit about your patients with your coworkers, not to the patient! Don’t you have to be smart to get an MD?

by Anonymousreply 18February 26, 2021 11:47 AM

*talk shit and laugh

by Anonymousreply 19February 26, 2021 11:48 AM

[quote] Is 'she' trans, because that did not look or sound like a woman.

I'm finding it hilarious that butch lesbians (the biggest transphobes out there) are being mistaken for trans women.

by Anonymousreply 20February 26, 2021 12:04 PM

So much for Barney Frank's second career.

by Anonymousreply 21February 26, 2021 12:08 PM

OP, thank you for this VERY IMPORTANT BREAKING NEWS STORY from 3 summers ago.

by Anonymousreply 22February 26, 2021 12:14 PM

Keegstra even sounds like a dykey name.

by Anonymousreply 23February 26, 2021 12:17 PM

[quote] You talk laugh and shit about your patients with your coworkers, not to the patient! Don’t you have to be smart to get an MD?

It's like the Karens in the parking lot.

They know they're being filmed, but they just can't help themselves.

by Anonymousreply 24February 26, 2021 2:16 PM

Good Lord, she's unfortunate looking.

by Anonymousreply 25February 26, 2021 2:30 PM

R17 physicians do have the ability move around state to state even after they’ve been disciplined. Vast majority of MDs are great at what they do though there are some who could go through training on bedside manner. There is an insulated, something akin to club culture where even if an organization or department knows they’ve got a problematic MD, they’ll try to shield him/ her for longer than they should. Most of the time instead of firing the MD, the organization will ask him/ her to resign after diversion programs fail.

I’m DNP who did most of clinical training under MDs and I either witnessed this or was told of the unwritten rule. The most egregious example I’d seen was an asshole surgeon who was repeatedly sent to anger management programs because he would berate RNs openly in front of patients/ their families and accuse RNs of causing wound infections. Those wound infections, however, were fresh and caused by sutures in the OR, the unlucky RNs were merely ones who discovered the infections. Other times he would be pissed off if a RN had asked him a “wrong” question such as start time of the first case. He’d then explode and yell at nursing staff that he was canceling all surgical cases that day and rest of the week. He’d leave but not before saying to the RNs “if I don’t fo surgeries then you guys don’t work, too bad for you!” Patients and families who’d were preadmitted or scheduled for surgeries would be left in a bind. Some of them had traveled from far away or neighboring states.

This asshole surgeon (who was chief surgeon) did this for 5-6 years before someone higher up told him to resign or be fired. Of course he resigned because it wouldn’t be stigmatizing and wouldn’t affect his license. He ended up bouncing between 2 hospitals in the midwest, even becoming chief surgeon in one of them last anyone had bothered looking him up.

It’s this sort of unreported cases that we, fellow healthcare providers and patients, should be concerned about.

by Anonymousreply 26February 26, 2021 2:59 PM

Leave the doctor alone. She acted this way because the PRETTY female nurse she was flirting with just gave her the brush off which put her in a FOUL mood for the rest of the day.

by Anonymousreply 27February 26, 2021 3:05 PM

USA = shithole.

by Anonymousreply 28February 26, 2021 5:08 PM

Michael Moore finally transitioned?

by Anonymousreply 29February 26, 2021 5:35 PM

I think she's tremendous!

by Anonymousreply 30February 26, 2021 6:14 PM

She sho' is UGLAY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 26, 2021 6:17 PM

[quote]She's a dyke on a bike?

If ya loike.

by Anonymousreply 32February 26, 2021 6:22 PM

He can’t inhale. He must be dead! Are you dead sir? 🤡

by Anonymousreply 33February 26, 2021 6:29 PM

[quote] He can’t inhale. He must be dead! Are you dead sir? 🤡

Somehow, I think she would have been much more concerned about the patient, if it was a hot blonde with big tits.

Fucking stupid dyke.

by Anonymousreply 34February 26, 2021 6:33 PM

I mean, she was clearly an asshole, but to be fair, in the full video, it's mentioned he doesn't have his Klonopin (a benzo), then the Dad says something about the last time this happened, another ED gave him IV fluids and "some" pill for pain--which is easy to interpret as wanting an opioid. You guys have no idea the lengths drug seekers will go in the ED to get meds. He tells her "he literally can't inhale," while his oxygen saturation is 100% and his respiration is totally normal. I'm not saying he WAS drug seeking, but the video has many of the hallmarks of what ED docs deal with on a daily basis from people wanting drugs. The average layperson probably doesn't realize that, so it's easy to judge this dyke, but he was probably, at least, the 5th person she dealt with that day who she thought was just looking for meds. That said, she could have been nicer about it. I have a personal philosophy: if I give a prescription for, say, Percocet, to 5 patients, but only 1 out of the 5 truly needed it, then at least I didn't make that 1 person suffer unnecessarily. Clearly, she doesn't have that philosophy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35February 26, 2021 6:45 PM

A lesbian not caring about men? What a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 36February 26, 2021 6:46 PM

r35 is right. If you can't inhale, you can't SPEAK. The patient wasn't in any "apparent" physiologic distress. She should have softened her approach/demeanor, given him some Toradol for pain (it's the best NSAID around, can be given by injection or orally, and if someone is truly in pain it can't be beat), and moved on. Had she done this, she'd have treated the patient fir pain, while not giving him a narcotic/benzo. For his anxiety. if his blood pressure was ok (which it probably wa) she could have given him a clonidine 0.1 mg tablet. It is an antihypertensive medication that reduces sympathetic outflow and, while it is neither scheduled nor addictive, it has a calming effect.

by Anonymousreply 37February 26, 2021 6:59 PM

Sorry R37, but good bedside manner is reserved only for white people.

by Anonymousreply 38February 26, 2021 7:02 PM

I can't believe this ugly troll has a "wife."

by Anonymousreply 39February 26, 2021 8:24 PM

If she really cared she would have put him in the psych ward. She didn’t. She just wanted to berate him. They could have easily called up the pharmacy and asked his prescription history. Stupid cow.

by Anonymousreply 40February 27, 2021 9:47 AM

She looks like a man.

by Anonymousreply 41February 28, 2021 5:53 PM

And doctors wonder why patients turn towards naturopath and chiropractic quacks....

by Anonymousreply 42February 28, 2021 5:57 PM

Physician, stop being such a heel!

by Anonymousreply 43February 28, 2021 5:58 PM

R37: I had no idea we also have a CRNA here. We have a couple NPs, I'm one of them, but this is the first I'm learning of a CRNA. Are you new here or been here a while?

by Anonymousreply 44February 28, 2021 6:52 PM

Butch lesbians regard every interaction with a human as a battle they must win. With men, and gay men, especially.

A man’s in pain? Just wants to take advantage of you to get meds.

by Anonymousreply 45March 15, 2021 10:11 AM

R45 🙄 clearly you don't realize this has been ongoing, with doctors being targeted by the government as if they're drug dealers, for simply treating patients, so now they're paranoid. Wish I recorded my ER visits, where male doctors were worse than this, or where my female relatives have been treated worse than this. It's an issue over DEA fearmongering spread amongst all healthcare staff, not some lesbian doctor issue, and who is to say she's even a lesbian? Because short hair? 🙄

by Anonymousreply 46March 15, 2021 5:53 PM

[quote]and who is to say she's even a lesbian?

Gurrrrl....

by Anonymousreply 47March 15, 2021 6:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!