Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gerard Depardieu Charged With Rape!

He could have raped me freely any time in his younger days, but these days, not so much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57Last Thursday at 9:48 AM

What a hog!

by Anonymousreply 102/23/2021

He looks guilty.

by Anonymousreply 202/23/2021

RAPEardieu!

by Anonymousreply 302/23/2021

Was this hard penis into leathery vagina?

Or merely a metaphysical rape?

by Anonymousreply 402/23/2021

Ironic because he played a character based on Dominique Strauss-Kahn in Abel Ferrara’s Welcome to New York in 2015 and bared all for a majorly unflattering cavity search scene.

by Anonymousreply 502/23/2021

Depardieu is Rabelaisian.

by Anonymousreply 602/23/2021

How could he move to rape anyone? Was she pinned under him or something?

by Anonymousreply 702/23/2021

he's 72, his dong still work?

by Anonymousreply 802/23/2021

wasn't there rumors he "raped" a 10 year old decades ago?

by Anonymousreply 902/23/2021

Rape rape?

by Anonymousreply 1002/23/2021

If you zoom in on his nose, it looks like Cardi B twerking when she was a stripper.

by Anonymousreply 1102/23/2021

He probably used that typical French artist excuse: "I pity you, you petty little bourgeois minds, with your fake morality and who are too unsophisticated to understand the complicated, passionate psychosexual relationship I'm having with this incredibly mature 10 year-old!"

by Anonymousreply 1202/23/2021

Bless his heart. He needs to just put it away for good. It would be best for all.

by Anonymousreply 1302/23/2021

Does he still guzzle 14 bottles of wine a day?

by Anonymousreply 1402/23/2021

What did he rape? A 50 pound ham?

by Anonymousreply 1502/23/2021

Was Leo involved?

by Anonymousreply 1602/23/2021

Back in the 90s didn't he admit to partaking in a gangrape in his youth?

by Anonymousreply 1702/23/2021

Gerard Depardon’t!

by Anonymousreply 1802/23/2021

I thought he moved to Russia because he didn’t like French taxes

by Anonymousreply 1902/23/2021

They used the jaws of life to get her out

by Anonymousreply 2002/23/2021

"Back in the 90s didn't he admit to partaking in a gangrape in his youth?"

Long ago he got into trouble for saying something in an interview; he revealed the age he was ( I don't remember what it was) when he "committed his first rape." Later he said that really wasn't what he meant (what DID he mean?), it was just that his English was very poor. Yes, he blamed a statement about committing his "first rape" on poor English. Actually, I don't think his English was that poor at all; I think he said what he meant when he mentioned his "first rape."

by Anonymousreply 2102/23/2021

R6, only those with a comparative lit degree will get your reference, but I love you for it anyway. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 2202/23/2021

Didn't he admit to participating in gang rapes in his youth? Didn't he discuss it without remorse?

So the question is: Is it legal to bring that up in a court case? Or to rule out jurors who know about it?

by Anonymousreply 2302/23/2021

Yikes. WTF happened to him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2402/23/2021

Sacre bleu!

by Anonymousreply 2502/23/2021

He's been a known rapist for years.

by Anonymousreply 2602/23/2021

Didn't he move to Russia to avoid rape and tax evasion trials, like Steve Seagal did?

by Anonymousreply 2702/23/2021

interesting how his last name means "Of By God"

by Anonymousreply 2802/23/2021

Has he even seen his penis since 2001?

by Anonymousreply 2902/23/2021

He's a behemoth! A human heffalump.

by Anonymousreply 3002/23/2021

R19, he moved back because of the food.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3102/23/2021

Oh god R11 thank you, I really needed that laugh.

by Anonymousreply 3202/23/2021

R9 No, never. You are making this up

by Anonymousreply 3302/23/2021

R12 He was never accused of raping a 10 yo, you psycho!

by Anonymousreply 3402/23/2021

The French have a different view of rape.

by Anonymousreply 3502/23/2021

R31 - oh my gosh, that's just incredible!

by Anonymousreply 3602/23/2021

Oh no. How can I enjoy my guilty pleasure Last Holiday where he plays a world-famous chef and Queen Latifah plays a heterosexual woman??!!

by Anonymousreply 3702/23/2021

Perhaps he just couldn't hear her cries of "mais, non" under him beneath all that blubber and mistook "mon dieu" for ""depardieu" like she was screaming his name?

by Anonymousreply 3802/23/2021

[quote]Ironic because...

Where's the irony?

by Anonymousreply 3902/23/2021

[quote] Actually, I don't think his English was that poor at all.

How do come to that judgement, R21? By watching an English=language movie where he speaks 4 English sentences per day with the assistance of a voice coach, director and editor.

by Anonymousreply 4002/23/2021

The damning interview was in French and poorly and incorrectly translated to English. Assister in French does not mean assist in English.

So he claimed he was in attendance during a rape but that he did not participate.

Whatever. He's a fat fuck

by Anonymousreply 4102/23/2021

I'm surprised he's able to even find his pecker, much less use it to penetrate someone.

by Anonymousreply 4202/23/2021

Russell Crowe at his worst looked better than this monstrosity.

by Anonymousreply 4302/23/2021

[quote] Whatever. He's a fat fuck

Therefore we anonymous warriors must scold him.

by Anonymousreply 4402/23/2021

"So he claimed he was in attendance during a rape but that he did not participate."

So he was like the guys in "The Accused" who cheered and clapped as a woman was being raped on a pinball machine? As I recall the guys in the movie were convicted of a crime for doing that. Depardius should have been charged with a crime, too. Watching a rape and doing nothing to stop it...if he really did that then he is scum.

by Anonymousreply 4502/23/2021

When did he turn into Bill Dana?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4602/23/2021

How someone could once look like this (my linked pic) and eventually turn into a guy who's going to need to be buried in a piano case is beyond me.

It's gross & fucked up to think that before he leave his home in the morning, he looks in the mirror and thinks he looks presentable.

And, oh yeah, there's the rape thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4702/23/2021

I imagine he pays women to fuck him. I hope he pays them handsomely. And then there are lunatic women who will have sex with somebody like him because he's famous. But my God...he's a pig.

by Anonymousreply 4802/23/2021

[quote]Therefore we anonymous warriors must scold him.

I think once you have THREE fairly publicized rape allegations leveled against you in as many decades, you're fair game for the court of public opinion to step in...

by Anonymousreply 49Last Wednesday at 5:08 AM

Gang rapes were not uncommon in Southern Europe 70 years ago. Gerard used to go out with groups of friends who apparently used to gang rape women on the streets of Paris. He only watch those rapes? Sureeeeeeee

by Anonymousreply 50Last Wednesday at 5:16 AM

That BOY looks like he eats a LOT of late night SNACKS.

by Anonymousreply 51Last Wednesday at 5:19 AM

He’s almost perfectly round.

by Anonymousreply 52Last Wednesday at 5:32 AM

He looks awful but that shirt is nice.

by Anonymousreply 53Last Wednesday at 5:35 AM

So he only "watched" rapes? What a swell guy!

by Anonymousreply 54Last Wednesday at 9:52 AM

I thought he became a Russian citizen and moved to Moscow or something?

by Anonymousreply 55Last Wednesday at 11:14 AM

Can he find it R8?

by Anonymousreply 56Last Wednesday at 11:56 AM

[quote] Whether relieving himself in front of horrified fellow passengers on a plane, boasting of his youth as a grave-robbing rent boy or cosying up to the world’s nastiest autocrats, Gerard Depardieu is a star who appears to revel in his wild excesses.

[quote] Young Gerard soon turned to crime, not only prostituting himself to lorry drivers as a schoolboy but digging up graves to loot the dead of their jewellery and even their shoes. ‘Functionally illiterate’, he left home at 12 and took up with two prostitutes, moving to Paris and breaking into acting, he admitted, for the money. He spent time in prison for car theft but was saved from homelessness by a gay theatrical talent-spotter who paid for him to study drama.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57Last Thursday at 9:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!