Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Someone Powerful Must Have Told Former Ga. Senator David Perdue "BITCH PLEASE"

Because he's now decided to call off his campaign to unseat Sen. Rafael Warnock in 2022.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 7, 2021 12:34 AM

Or "Raphael" I should have written. How remiss of me. And I'm a lifelong Georgian.

I hang my head in shame.

by Anonymousreply 1February 23, 2021 2:46 PM

Hmmm, is he stepping aside to make way for MTG?

by Anonymousreply 2February 23, 2021 3:12 PM

Greene wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell in a statewide race. Remember, more than half of the population of Georgia are in metropolitan Atlanta. And Savannah, Augusta, & Columbus all have sizable democratic populations

by Anonymousreply 3February 23, 2021 3:44 PM

I am a life-long Georgian as well, OP. Neither one of those cunts would stand chance where I live in Metro-Atlanta . Both are despised here. Both should be prison. I hope one day that will happen.

by Anonymousreply 4February 23, 2021 3:54 PM

R3 I don’t think she would have a chance, but as she is becoming the face of the GQP, I don’t think it is a stretch to think they would back her in GA. Honestly, I would like to see it, if only to ensure a Sen. Warnock re-election victory.

by Anonymousreply 5February 23, 2021 4:07 PM

I thought Loeffler would jump in but I don't know if she could handle another loss to the same guy so soon.

by Anonymousreply 6February 23, 2021 6:51 PM

Way too much dirt out here about Perdue. Probably was his lawyer who told him not to run. And truthfully, the Trumpanistas in the deeply divided Georgia Republican Party will not support him. Look for Crazy Loon, Doug Collins to run. Trump Loves Dougie. He was Trump's personal choice for the seat Loeffler got. Trump Hates Kemp Loeffler and Perdue.

by Anonymousreply 7February 23, 2021 9:00 PM

R7- The only thing I agree with him about. If my health allows, I will be volunteering for the Dems again. We have many republicunt spies in the democratic party here. They pretend to be dems. They are so craven it isn't difficult to figure out who they are. They send in volunteers ect. We need more, many more, active volunteers here to beat the stranglehold repigs have here in the South. The evangelical scum as well. They turned me against religion when I was a child. Still hate it to this day. Repulsive hypocrites.

by Anonymousreply 8February 24, 2021 2:51 PM

David Perdue has announced that he's going to challenge Brian Kemp in the primary to run for Georgia governor (against Abrams in the general).

Kemp isn't popular with Trumpanzees for not agreeing that the election was 'stolen', while I wouldn't be surprised if there's a red wave for the midterms cuz that's usually how it goes, so it sucks that I can see a Gov. David Perdue but here's hoping Abrams can pull it out.

by Anonymousreply 9December 6, 2021 11:56 PM

Ancient article, OP.

by Anonymousreply 10December 7, 2021 12:00 AM

Kemp is going down in flames one way or the other. Trump has to make an example out of him. He has no other choice.

by Anonymousreply 11December 7, 2021 12:09 AM

I’m just hoping that ‘22 isn’t a (red) wave election, sweeping in a Republican, be it Kemp or Perdue.

by Anonymousreply 12December 7, 2021 12:20 AM

OP, that article you posted is from last February.

by Anonymousreply 13December 7, 2021 12:25 AM

Perdue isn't running for Senate because he got the message that, that race is meant for Herschel Walker. The GA-GOP, and Trump, want Walker. Walker might be able to win, simply because of his status as a Football hero in GA. Even though he has numerous issues that would sink most candidates, football is practically a religion for many in GA.

Perdue will also get all the Trump backing to run for Gov. because Trump and his supporters HATE Kemp.

After 2020, and with Abrams running for Gov on the Dem side, they want at least one big statewide race to feature a black candidate.

by Anonymousreply 14December 7, 2021 12:30 AM

Abrams is a formidable candidate. Maybe the Repuglican primary battle will damage the winner sufficiently.

by Anonymousreply 15December 7, 2021 12:30 AM

[quote] Greene wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell in a statewide race.

Don’t underestimate the stupidity of the American electorate.

by Anonymousreply 16December 7, 2021 12:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!