Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you prefer Leonardo DiCaprio or Brad Pitt, when it comes to personality/image/looks?

Pick a side. Explain.

by Anonymousreply 73February 27, 2021 1:13 PM

Vivian Vance

by Anonymousreply 1February 23, 2021 1:48 PM

I'll take the bottle of poison, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 2February 23, 2021 1:48 PM

I think the question should be "did you prefer" - as far as image and looks are concerned, anyway. Both are long since off the boil.

by Anonymousreply 3February 23, 2021 1:52 PM

Where’s the “Zoo!” option?

by Anonymousreply 4February 23, 2021 2:18 PM

Pitt, no question.

by Anonymousreply 5February 23, 2021 2:20 PM

Team DiCaprio. I enjoy his movies, especially "Wolf of Wall Street."

by Anonymousreply 6February 23, 2021 2:23 PM

I’ll drink whatever is left from R2’s bottle.

by Anonymousreply 7February 23, 2021 2:32 PM

Neither. Both are and were overrated and have the personality of burnt toast. They were attractive in their prime but drugs and drinking took a toll on their looks. Brad fared better though.

Acting wise both are good actors but I'll give the edge to Leo in his youth.

by Anonymousreply 8February 23, 2021 2:36 PM

Pitt, looks and personality wise.

by Anonymousreply 9February 23, 2021 2:44 PM

Pitt’s a good guy.

by Anonymousreply 10February 23, 2021 2:48 PM

I think Brad is a good person but he drinks too much and probably gets a temper from that.

Leo just seems drugged up and emotionally stunted. Some trauma in his background and self-medicating.

As for as blond actors go. I prefer Ethan Hawke or River Phoenix.

by Anonymousreply 11February 23, 2021 2:51 PM

Team Pitt

by Anonymousreply 12February 23, 2021 2:51 PM

By far I prefer Brad Pitt. Looks, well there's no comparison. Personality wise Brad Pitt is more down to earth. He doesn't seem to take himself as seriously as DiCaprio does. And anyone who travels around always with a posse is just off putting to me.

by Anonymousreply 13February 23, 2021 2:55 PM

Pitt is a Midwestern hick and Leo is a LA douchebag

by Anonymousreply 14February 23, 2021 3:03 PM

Pitt hands down looks and personality wise. While they’re both overrated acting wise, I’ll give DiCaprio the slight edge there.

by Anonymousreply 15February 23, 2021 3:07 PM

Pitt team

by Anonymousreply 16February 23, 2021 3:39 PM

DiCaprio can actually act.

by Anonymousreply 17February 23, 2021 3:42 PM

Leo. Brings it every time. Should have won for "Blood Diamond."

Brad seems to have a perpetual smirk and a lackadaisical approach to acting. Thinks he's hip.

by Anonymousreply 18February 23, 2021 3:43 PM

Oh, sorry. Looks? Hmmm. Brad Pitt, I suppose.

Personality? Yeah, Brad seems friendlier.

Image? I suppose the public would choose Brad.

Good thing for Leo he gets paid to act!

by Anonymousreply 19February 23, 2021 3:47 PM

I hate DiCaprio so Pitt all the way.

by Anonymousreply 20February 23, 2021 5:19 PM

DiCaprio looks like a FtM.

by Anonymousreply 21February 23, 2021 5:24 PM

Leo has no personality and is humorless.

by Anonymousreply 22February 23, 2021 6:03 PM

Pitt. Better ass.

by Anonymousreply 23February 23, 2021 6:20 PM

Brad Pitt. Dicaprio always looks guilty of something.

by Anonymousreply 24February 23, 2021 6:26 PM

pitt of course, leo is a phat closet case who dissed gaga.....pffftttt

by Anonymousreply 25February 23, 2021 6:26 PM

Pitt looks rough, but can probably still pull it together. Better personality by a mile. Leo is a slightly better actor, but grossly overrated in that department. He lost whatever looks he had as a youth decades ago.

by Anonymousreply 26February 23, 2021 6:40 PM

What R11 said, but I'd also add, Pitt was willing to be human & confess his failings; granted, the world is willing to forgive him because he's so charming & hot, but it still takes humility to admit when you've been an asshole. Leo just seems like a Grade A asshole & emotionally stunted

by Anonymousreply 27February 23, 2021 6:41 PM

Brad had the more fun role in "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood," but I preferred Leo's performance.

by Anonymousreply 28February 23, 2021 6:41 PM

They're both good actors, although Brad has improved with age. Brad was always the more handsome one; we was Gen X's Redford. Brad gets demerits for his Jolie days and that passel of kids with a junkie.

Leo was cute when he was a young waif but that turned into kind of a d-bag persona as a man. I think he is passionate about the environment and that saves him for me. Leo's a great actor.

by Anonymousreply 29February 23, 2021 6:46 PM

I’ve seen several interviews of them together and Brad is always personable and down to earth while Leo was always uptight and distant so I would pick Brad Pitt. Sagitarus > Scorpio.

by Anonymousreply 30February 23, 2021 6:55 PM

sick and tired of miss leo hiding behind these 21 yr old beard girls of his......hun we know

by Anonymousreply 31February 23, 2021 6:59 PM

Pitt team

by Anonymousreply 32February 23, 2021 8:09 PM

I like them both. I think Leo is very good about not taking everything that's offered to him. He makes good choices of the movies he's going to make.

by Anonymousreply 33February 23, 2021 8:34 PM

Adding another for Team Brad. He just seems like he would be more interesting to hang out with. All Leo does is lay around on yachts and talk to vapid dude-bros and super-models. Sounds like it would get boring fast.

by Anonymousreply 34February 23, 2021 10:39 PM

When I look at them critically...

They're both absolute dirty white trash.

by Anonymousreply 35February 23, 2021 10:42 PM

If you force me to choose, I'd pick Brad to murder Leo so I never have to see him again. He looks like a hairless white monkey.

Then I would politely ask Brad to leave. I barely tolerate him as is, and in no way shape or form do I want to be Angelina adjacent.

by Anonymousreply 36February 23, 2021 11:21 PM

Oh wait, I reread the title and realized I didn't answer the actual question.

Leo is gross and annoying. Smug.

I find Brad to be charming in some roles. I imagine he could be nice to spend time with occasionally.

I don't find Brad attractive, but he does not outright repulse me the way Leo does.

by Anonymousreply 37February 23, 2021 11:26 PM

I’ve read a tabloid back in the late 90’s early 2000s that Leo showered together with Angelina at some party and maybe that is why Leo looks so awkward with Brad during interviews while B is alwys friendly and at ease with him.

by Anonymousreply 38February 23, 2021 11:41 PM

I mean Brad had to be laid-back to be with a woman who made out with her brother and wore blood around her neck.

by Anonymousreply 39February 23, 2021 11:57 PM

I was NEVER attracted to either of those CLOSET QUEENS.

by Anonymousreply 40February 24, 2021 12:12 AM

Here's Leonardo DiCaprio flaunting his beach body. What's not to love?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 24, 2021 12:17 AM

I've seen DiCaprio in person, and he is not impressive. He looks flabby. I wish I could see Brad in person.

by Anonymousreply 42February 24, 2021 2:52 AM

[quote]They're both good actors,

No they're not. Only one is a good actor. Just because you like someone doesn't mean they can act.

My vote for personality goes to Leo because when he speaks on anything from climate change to acting you get the sense he knows what he's talking about. Brad, to my recollection, has never spoken about anything serious and looks to be in constant fear people will discover he's not smart if he says too much. Also, that phase where he dabbled in architecture and landscaping, and had PR talk up his supposed knowledge of the subject was embarrassing. Especially after a bunch of architects started laughing behind is back.

by Anonymousreply 43February 24, 2021 3:53 AM

Neither. I've never understood the appeal — of any kind, not just sex appeal/ personality, looks/ or (barely existent) talent — of either of these mediocre-in-every-sense people.

by Anonymousreply 44February 24, 2021 5:07 AM

Here are the zoomers on tiktok making fun of Leo’s fey walk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 24, 2021 7:03 AM

Pitt by miles. DiCaprio still looks like jail bait - yuck.

by Anonymousreply 46February 24, 2021 7:23 AM

Leo has a bad body and looks like he smells like grease. No.

Pitt would at least smoke a high-quality bowl with you and pay for pizza. Leo looks like he never picks up the check.

by Anonymousreply 47February 24, 2021 8:39 AM

Bradders.

by Anonymousreply 48February 24, 2021 8:52 AM

The first one looks like a festering boil, and can't act except to imitate the face of a seriously constipated bad actor. And the second one looks...well, he's so bland and forgettable that I forgot, but I do recall that he can't much act either.

by Anonymousreply 49February 24, 2021 8:59 AM

Leo is clearly a better actor and more intelligent. But Brad is more handsome. At least Leo is using his fame for good with his environmentalism and fighting climate change. Brad has never taken up a single cause which isn't a good look given his level of fame. Even Kim Kardashian has him beat on that one.

by Anonymousreply 50February 24, 2021 1:37 PM

The post-Katrina houses in New Orleans are falling apart and sinking!

by Anonymousreply 51February 24, 2021 6:09 PM

Neither of them or anything to write home about.

by Anonymousreply 52February 24, 2021 6:17 PM

Brad is much more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 53February 24, 2021 6:18 PM

If Leo and Brad weren't famous they would not stick out much from any Midwestern suburb. Brad is a generic good-looking jock who would have peaked in high school and ended up working in a factory with a union job, married at 22 and gained a ton of weight. While Leo would be the high school schemer turned used car salesman who also got fat. Leo embraced his fat genes while Brad was good at fighting it back despite his drinking. Both have generic white suburban American looks which is why they appeal to Middle America.

by Anonymousreply 54February 24, 2021 6:32 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 24, 2021 6:34 PM

In their day, I would have wanted to fuck Leonardo and suck off Brad. I don't really care about the other shit.

by Anonymousreply 56February 24, 2021 6:35 PM

Pick a side.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57February 24, 2021 7:10 PM

They're both fucking trash, but all right, if you're going to hold a gun to my head: Pitt.

DiCaprio looks like a narcissistic bore.

by Anonymousreply 58February 24, 2021 8:11 PM

R54, yea Brad would end up just like his brother Doug Pitt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 24, 2021 8:14 PM

Brad is a mostly normal person with a normal middle-class background. When people say he's boring they are not being rude, he literally is an average joe who got lucky in Hollywood. He just drinks too much and gets stoned which makes him passive to whatever crazy person comes his way. Both Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie are annoying attention whores who have nepotism to thank for their careers. Brad was just a hot dick for them to fuck and discard. I honestly don't know how anyone could side with either of these chicks and neither of them seem intelligent to me. I don't think Brad is stupid, he taught himself some skills and seems actually well-read and interested in film.

Leo grew up with a single mom in LA and was likely always getting in trouble. He always seemed like a cocky little punk and a spoiled brat. The Pussy Posse antics which included getting wasted, sexual harassment and violent brawls says a lot about him. He never grew up and still hangs out with the same people he did as a teen which isn't really a sign of maturing. Usually most people lose most of their childhood friends and gain new ones as they grow older, mature and gain new values. I don't know how people were fooled by his public image. He is a high school dropout and doesn't seem particularly intelligent. Maybe since he still looks like a child just with facial hair that people are easier on him.

by Anonymousreply 60February 27, 2021 2:30 AM

Leo is not passionate about the environment. He is passionate about throwing money at the cause and making rules and regulations for everyone but the rich. How do we know? His ass continually flies via private jets and spends every year (minus 2020) on environmentally harmful diesel powered yachts. You can't be an environmentalists but make carve outs for your own pleasure. That's like being involved with PETA but buying fur.

by Anonymousreply 61February 27, 2021 3:40 AM

r60 can someone explain where the hell Leo's twang came from. He has this accent that doesn't seem like California, but of course I'm only thinking of southern California. Is that accent common?

by Anonymousreply 62February 27, 2021 3:41 AM

r43 he called them good actors. Goodness, they both have Oscars and Golden Globes, we can stop pretending that they aren't at least considered good. Now great would be pushing it, but good sounded about right.

by Anonymousreply 63February 27, 2021 3:46 AM

Why can't they both be Keanu Reeves?

by Anonymousreply 64February 27, 2021 3:53 AM

Yawn!!!!

I wish I could go back to sleep.

Pitt isn’t stupid. He plays dumb.

I don’t believe DiCaprio is dumb either, but he is stuck at the emotional maturity of a ten year old, like MANY Californians.

by Anonymousreply 65February 27, 2021 6:21 AM

Brad Pitt; he always had and has the better body and more masculine looks.

by Anonymousreply 66February 27, 2021 6:23 AM

I am not into either one. At least not in their current state. Brad Pitt was fire in the 90s. Looks wise, I actually find Hugh Jackman very attractive (especially when he got all shredded for the wolverine films), but I find his persona dull. All the crap about his old bag wife seems coached as hell. Maybe that’s why I find him so sexy in those comic book movies. At least in those he has a personality that I would present hope to.

by Anonymousreply 67February 27, 2021 8:40 AM

*present hole to

by Anonymousreply 68February 27, 2021 8:41 AM

Brad is one of the few actors in Hollywood who made it big without nepotism. He finally got recognized in the movie “Thelma and Louis” after 5 long years of being an unknown working actor.

by Anonymousreply 69February 27, 2021 10:26 AM

Leo. For me, he gets better with age.

Why do I think he's uncut? Yum.

by Anonymousreply 70February 27, 2021 11:55 AM

Brad Pitt. Cool guy.

by Anonymousreply 71February 27, 2021 1:07 PM

OMG it's got to be Brad. How can you even ask this?

by Anonymousreply 72February 27, 2021 1:11 PM

Personality: Pitt. But it's only because DiCaprio seems like a drip. I mean pussy posse? No thanks.

Image: Pitt. He is more relationship oriented and enjoys being a father. He's also an actor and successful producer.

Looks: Pitt. From the late 1980s until now. Pitt. Always Pitt. I will fuck Brad Pitt when he's 95.

Acting: DiCaprio. Gilbert Grape, Wolf of Wall Street, and he was slightly more superior to Pitt in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood ...

by Anonymousreply 73February 27, 2021 1:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!