Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If you're not following George Hahn on Twitter, you're missing out

The guy is so damn funny, cynical, ranting and eye-rolling about the pressing issues of the day. He's also quite the Renaissance man when he's not slamming the latest douchebag.

George Hahn is the break out star of the Internet for 2021. Follow him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 24, 2021 2:42 AM

Here's a great rant when George goes after Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham, Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 23, 2021 9:28 AM

Back to sartorial, stealth and more effective living...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 23, 2021 9:39 AM

Are you his gay brother or something?

by Anonymousreply 3February 23, 2021 9:42 AM

Hi, George Hahn!

by Anonymousreply 4February 23, 2021 9:42 AM

Nobody cares.

by Anonymousreply 5February 23, 2021 9:48 AM

Stop trying to make George Hahn happen.

by Anonymousreply 6February 23, 2021 9:52 AM

Yes, I follow him, George Hahn is a hoot

by Anonymousreply 7February 23, 2021 10:26 AM

George, you're far too smug for an "actor" and social media star of your age. Now get to work and book my appointment!

by Anonymousreply 8February 23, 2021 10:39 AM

I scrolled through his timeline. He's boring. "I like Biden" and "I like Booker" and "I could do a better job than Meghan McCain" isn't insightful, and between those tweets are RTs where he adds one or two unnecessary words.

D U L L

by Anonymousreply 9February 23, 2021 11:16 AM

George Hahn is a breath of Internet fresh air. Funny, interesting and my favorite sort of cynicism. Yes, I am following him on Twitter.

Here is a little something he did on Sex and The City:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 23, 2021 8:26 PM

R1. George's take on Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham, Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz is priceless--angry, biting and funny all in one.

by Anonymousreply 11February 23, 2021 8:47 PM

Corey is better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 24, 2021 2:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!