Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I Just Purchased Two Small Bags Of See's Assorted Jelly Beans.- JEALOUS BITCHES?

They only sell their regular jelly beans near Easter. I guess they're selling them early this year. I used to like Jelly Belly but they're kind of played out. These are the old fashioned largish jelly beans with regular flavors- Lemon, lime, cherry, licorice. They are NOT cheap. Each small bag cost me $7 NOT including the shipping, but these jelly beans are SO good.

by Anonymousreply 21February 23, 2021 4:23 AM

No, OP, I am not JEALOUS, nor am I ENVIOUS.

by Anonymousreply 1February 23, 2021 2:06 AM

I made a mistake. There are NO licorice jelly beans in the bag , but there are ORANGE jelly beans. All the better because I DON'T like licorice anyway.

by Anonymousreply 2February 23, 2021 2:10 AM

Jellybeans are for Mormons and perverts.

by Anonymousreply 3February 23, 2021 2:13 AM

Don't listen to that stupid cunt R1, OP. They sound delish! I didn't know See's made jelly beans. Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 4February 23, 2021 2:18 AM

People- I also purchased a one pound box of assorted nuts and chews.

Thank you R4.

by Anonymousreply 5February 23, 2021 2:21 AM

I love See's

by Anonymousreply 6February 23, 2021 2:22 AM

Learn English, OP.

by Anonymousreply 7February 23, 2021 2:23 AM

OP, You are a real cunt.

Anyone who's anyone knows that See's doesn't make a cherry jelly bean. It is RASPBERRY, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 8February 23, 2021 2:24 AM

Pure sugar....for me, I couldn't get over that and would have problems enjoying..

by Anonymousreply 9February 23, 2021 2:26 AM

Their roasted almonds with caramel covered in milk chocolate is EXCELLENT too. They call them Almond Buds, which sounds like a type of marijuana. I prefer the east coast - Almond Turtles.

by Anonymousreply 10February 23, 2021 2:31 AM

Ronald Reagan was fond of jelly beans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 23, 2021 2:31 AM

R4 = scummy motherfucker

by Anonymousreply 12February 23, 2021 2:32 AM

R9, I pity you.

by Anonymousreply 13February 23, 2021 2:33 AM

There seems to be a lot of POINTLESS BITCHERY on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 14February 23, 2021 2:36 AM

Thanks for reminding about See's, OP. I'll look for the rocky road egg.

by Anonymousreply 15February 23, 2021 2:43 AM

They used to make the best sour gummies for Easter. I haven’t seen them in years.

by Anonymousreply 16February 23, 2021 2:45 AM

They have sour bunnies, R16.

by Anonymousreply 17February 23, 2021 2:56 AM

Jelly, Bitches?

by Anonymousreply 18February 23, 2021 3:03 AM

I'm very particular about jelly beans. I hate the spicy, licorice ones like Brach makes. There was one brand that had really small, fruity jelly beans that I loved but I don't seem to see it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 19February 23, 2021 4:10 AM

R19- I'm particular about my jelly beans too. See's jelly beans are expensive but the texture and the flavor are excellent.

by Anonymousreply 20February 23, 2021 4:17 AM

I really like the softer gummy beans with nonpareils. Although my favorite treat for Easter is See's chocolate cherry egg.

by Anonymousreply 21February 23, 2021 4:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!