Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I Just Purchased Two Small Bags Of See's Assorted Jelly Beans.- JEALOUS BITCHES?

They only sell their regular jelly beans near Easter. I guess they're selling them early this year. I used to like Jelly Belly but they're kind of played out. These are the old fashioned largish jelly beans with regular flavors- Lemon, lime, cherry, licorice. They are NOT cheap. Each small bag cost me $7 NOT including the shipping, but these jelly beans are SO good.

by FAT but not a whorereply 2102/22/2021

No, OP, I am not JEALOUS, nor am I ENVIOUS.

by FAT but not a whorereply 102/22/2021

I made a mistake. There are NO licorice jelly beans in the bag , but there are ORANGE jelly beans. All the better because I DON'T like licorice anyway.

by FAT but not a whorereply 202/22/2021

Jellybeans are for Mormons and perverts.

by FAT but not a whorereply 302/22/2021

Don't listen to that stupid cunt R1, OP. They sound delish! I didn't know See's made jelly beans. Thank you!

by FAT but not a whorereply 402/22/2021

People- I also purchased a one pound box of assorted nuts and chews.

Thank you R4.

by FAT but not a whorereply 502/22/2021

I love See's

by FAT but not a whorereply 602/22/2021

Learn English, OP.

by FAT but not a whorereply 702/22/2021

OP, You are a real cunt.

Anyone who's anyone knows that See's doesn't make a cherry jelly bean. It is RASPBERRY, asshole.

by FAT but not a whorereply 802/22/2021

Pure sugar....for me, I couldn't get over that and would have problems enjoying..

by FAT but not a whorereply 902/22/2021

Their roasted almonds with caramel covered in milk chocolate is EXCELLENT too. They call them Almond Buds, which sounds like a type of marijuana. I prefer the east coast - Almond Turtles.

by FAT but not a whorereply 1002/22/2021

Ronald Reagan was fond of jelly beans.

Offsite Link
by FAT but not a whorereply 1102/22/2021

R4 = scummy motherfucker

by FAT but not a whorereply 1202/22/2021

R9, I pity you.

by FAT but not a whorereply 1302/22/2021

There seems to be a lot of POINTLESS BITCHERY on this thread.

by FAT but not a whorereply 1402/22/2021

Thanks for reminding about See's, OP. I'll look for the rocky road egg.

by FAT but not a whorereply 1502/22/2021

They used to make the best sour gummies for Easter. I haven’t seen them in years.

by FAT but not a whorereply 1602/22/2021

They have sour bunnies, R16.

by FAT but not a whorereply 1702/22/2021

Jelly, Bitches?

by FAT but not a whorereply 1802/22/2021

I'm very particular about jelly beans. I hate the spicy, licorice ones like Brach makes. There was one brand that had really small, fruity jelly beans that I loved but I don't seem to see it anymore.

by FAT but not a whorereply 1902/22/2021

R19- I'm particular about my jelly beans too. See's jelly beans are expensive but the texture and the flavor are excellent.

by FAT but not a whorereply 2002/22/2021

I really like the softer gummy beans with nonpareils. Although my favorite treat for Easter is See's chocolate cherry egg.

by FAT but not a whorereply 2102/22/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!