Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What's the worst betrayal you've ever felt?

I have a couple. In my last job, I was transfered to a new school. The principal set me up with the girl who was doing my job in a temporary capacity. She was to share with me her caseload and get me trained in the frame of a two hour meeting in her pathetic little office.

Well, by this point, I was thoroughly disguisted by the conservative small town mentality and exhausted by my job as a special education teacher. I let slip my true feelings on some procedures I found to be rigid and contrary to policy. I also shared a funny little story about the principal's son. He was quite the little shithead.

At the end of our meeting, she smiled warmly and told me she couldn't wait to work together. I got an email the next day from the Director of Education. The little cunt had gone straight to the bitch of a principal and ratted me out. The principal, instead of coming to me, went straight to her superior instead.

I took the opportunity to resign because I was contemplating doing so anyway. That principal had an evil reputation, none of the teachers liked her. I'm happy I did and I'm much better off. Sometimes you need to be betrayed to realize where you're really at in life.

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2021 11:19 PM

Girl? Was she 16 years old?

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2021 11:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!