Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did this stupid ass think she was gonna be able to stop the car?

Did she think she was Superman? I’m confused.

And lmfao at her flying.

But she isn’t even injured.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 19, 2021 10:43 AM

[Quote]But she isn’t even injured

Because she managed to stand up...? I guarantee you she has some injuries.

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2021 9:59 PM

She has 500lbs of pillowy ass to break her fall LOL. She'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2021 10:03 PM

There is nothing, absolutely NOTHING funny about that video, and someone needed to remind you of that fact.

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2021 10:08 PM

What the. . .That is repulsive on so many levels. Not funny.

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2021 10:28 PM

Hilarious. Happened at an illegal side show, so reap and sow.

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2021 10:34 PM

Bounciqua

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2021 10:41 PM

It looked like she was trying to get out of the way, but was just too slow. I don't think she was "trying" anything else.

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2021 10:44 PM

All that flab cushioned her fall.

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2021 10:48 PM

There is more stupid in the world now than at any other time in history.

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2021 10:53 PM

I'll bet when she woke up the next day she probably had to have help getting out of bed. And that big ass was probably one huge bruise.

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2021 10:53 PM

It's nice to see that Nene Leakes is still making public appearances, at least. Get well soon, Nene.

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2021 10:54 PM

Stupid games, stupid prizes, etc. etc.

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2021 11:46 PM

This fat bitch gettin knocked over still makes me crack up. I imagine it is Jabba whispercooing n someone comes along and says fuck that shit, beyotch.

by Anonymousreply 13May 19, 2021 10:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!