Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How to apply talc/body powder without making a mess?

Any ideas? Not just for the ball area. But other parts of the body as well.

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2021 11:54 PM

Granny's poof.

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2021 9:41 PM

Put down an old towel.

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2021 9:42 PM

Hereā€™s a funny thread about that on Reddit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2021 10:02 PM

I thought it was bad to inhale that stuff. The mesothelioma channel is turning into the talcum powder inhalation ovarian cancer channel.

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2021 11:05 PM

Oh, my bad, the cancer is from rubbing talc on your vag. Powder away boys! (I never could use it without making a mess either)

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2021 11:07 PM

Powder puff.

Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2021 11:07 PM

Use cornstarch instead of powder. Cornstarch feels, looks and works just like powder, but it's safer than powder. You can find it in the baby powder aisle. It's sometimes called baby powder/pure cornstarch. Recommended branch Johnson & Johnson or Angel of Mine. I use either brand all the time.

Put a towel down and stand on the towel when using the product. The excess will fall on the towel and not on your bathroom floor. Then you can shake the towel out when you go outdoors.

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2021 11:21 PM

Just do it at the gym and walk away. šŸ’Ø

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2021 11:25 PM

Do it in the shower with the door (or shower curtain) closed. Just wash the powder that falls down the drain.

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2021 11:43 PM

Make sure it's corn starch based or say goodbye to your ovaries OP!

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2021 11:45 PM

Ask Miss Lindz how she applies her White Shoulders dusting powder

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2021 11:46 PM

$16 for bust dust? What a gyp!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2021 11:53 PM

Ah use Old South dusting powder. It keeps me fresh for those sultry plantation summers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2021 11:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!