Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What is your daily skin routine?

Here’s mine. What do you think? Please post yours.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2021 10:54 PM

I'm 27 years old.

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now!

After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2021 8:38 PM

These multi-part facial regimens are ridiculous

Wash with Dove or other non-soap and apply SPF-lotion (Oil of Olay).

Ta-da! great skin

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2021 8:46 PM

I don't have one. I wash my face with a natural soap bar, put some cheap Nivea cream on my face after each wash and wear sunscreen when I'm in the sun. I'm in my 30s but people keep asking me which university I'm going to so I guess I'm doing something right. And my glasses probably help me with the youthful appearance too because the frames are just in the right position to hide the bags under my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2021 8:50 PM

Oil of Olay moisturizer with SPF has worked well for my mom over the years and she hardly ever drinks, so I'm happy to try and follow in her footsteps.

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2021 8:50 PM

I use Philosophy exfoliating scrub, then wash with Vanicream bar soap. I moisturize with Vanicream in the tub. I always use sunscreen, even on cloudy days. Once a week, I'll use a facial mask.

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2021 8:52 PM

Isn’t that Paris Hilton’s fiancé cast off?

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2021 8:52 PM

Paris Hilton gets that big dick?

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2021 9:00 PM

My night cream, applied liberally before bedtime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2021 9:05 PM

I use Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer, which smells like stale beer.

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2021 9:50 PM

I use a lot of peels, glycolic, aha and TCA. I favor heavier moisturizers. Eye cream is a rip off. I also use vitamin C gel for brightening.

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2021 10:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!