Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Girl leaks UCLA Golden Boy Jock racist text to her...

Now Twitter is outraged, meanwhile UCLA shut off comments on the photo instead of taking it down, leaving his image up.

Why do racists love major cities?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193February 24, 2021 8:12 AM

I sort of love when this happens because it shows how entitled one must be to even be racist.

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2021 8:27 PM

He’s purdy

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2021 8:29 PM

His heart got broken. Poor boy.

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2021 8:29 PM

He looks like he’s 13.

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2021 8:31 PM

She isn’t his property r3. And they weren’t dating. He was into her and trying to get with her but she chose the other guy, a black guy, over him, which infuriated him.

That shows how entitled he is.

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2021 8:33 PM

Of course DL empathizes with a young white straight racist, but can’t with a gay man being beaten by his boyfriend or a gay man who breaks down because of his loneliness.

It’s the straight racist (who is probably homophobic also) who they feel for.

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2021 8:35 PM

[quote] He looks like he’s 13.

Intriguing. Tell me more.

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2021 8:37 PM

he's so ugly

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2021 8:37 PM

Supposedly this isn’t the first time the school has been notified about his racism. There have been other instances which occurred, but they keep covering up for him.

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2021 8:38 PM

She kissed a black guy while he and his girlfriend were broken up. He goes on to cry to his mommy on video and via text calling him a nigger. Why? His mother asked where this guy lives and he says, "I don't know, probably in the ghetto."

As a black man, this shit is rage inducing. Doesn't matter how good of a school we attend or what we do, some people will still only see us as ghetto niggers. This bitch has the nerve to wear a Black Lives Matter patch on his uniform in that photo.

Then he goes on to say that she's always been a slut. Apparently kissing a black man when you are a single female makes you a slut. A slut he was happy to cry over and date but suddenly used goods when he's talking to his mommy. Fuck this racist bitch.

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2021 8:39 PM

That's his MOTHER who he's speaking to that way? Is this normal for Gen Z?

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2021 8:42 PM

R11 no. That’s the girl. But he called mom crying that she kissed an N word before texting her

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2021 8:43 PM

WOW.. It's hard to make anything approaching an excuse for that exchange. Who says stuff like that anymore???? and in California- land of endless love and enlightenment.

And yet, one extremely stupid and embarrassingly low class comment will ruin his life. Although I would never have said anything like that, I'm grateful that some of my early foolishness wasn't broadcasted all over the internet to destroy my life.

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2021 8:44 PM

UCLA Zoomers be like

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 22, 2021 8:46 PM

Gross.

by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2021 8:46 PM

There is something wrong with the shape of his head. Too square to be attractive.

by Anonymousreply 16February 22, 2021 8:48 PM

It's not like he's lying

by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2021 8:48 PM

Wait - but he cheater on her before and he's upset that she danced and kissed a black guy. And he said - yeah I cheated on her, but it doesn't give her the right - it's not payback.

Oooookay. This kid is going to be in deep shit for a long time.

What's funny is he talks about how the guy is going to stay at a community college, but where did Chris go before transferring to UCLA?

If you're going to say a community college, then points on the board for you!!!

by Anonymousreply 18February 22, 2021 8:49 PM

Bum? Chuffed? This is a Brit?

by Anonymousreply 19February 22, 2021 8:53 PM

[quote] Of course DL empathizes with a young white straight racist, but can’t with a gay man being beaten by his boyfriend or a gay man who breaks down because of his loneliness.

Kindly see your dumb ass out.

by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2021 8:54 PM

What does the school have to do with this? Isn’t this a personal matter? The school isn’t supposed to be a nanny.

by Anonymousreply 21February 22, 2021 8:56 PM

Not defending his actions in any way but what the fuck is the school supposed to do with a privately leaked conversation?

by Anonymousreply 22February 22, 2021 8:57 PM

R21 and r22 aka the same person, not have him representing their school...

by Anonymousreply 23February 22, 2021 8:59 PM

R23 Should they ask to see his videos and private text messages during the admission process? How is this supposed to work exactly? Should every student and faculty member give up all privacy? Would that be sufficient? Or do they need to take an anti racism test after that?

by Anonymousreply 24February 22, 2021 9:01 PM

R24 welcome to the real world, baby.

by Anonymousreply 25February 22, 2021 9:11 PM

[quote]Should they ask to see his videos and private text messages during the admission process? How is this supposed to work exactly? Should every student and faculty member give up all privacy? Would that be sufficient? Or do they need to take an anti racism test after that?

I'd argue that it's not about "racism" per se.

While being a racist piece of garbage who was clearly raised by a racist piece of garbage makes him vile, the issue for UCLA, as well as other universities, is that his actions demonstrate: 1)very poor impulse control - he couldn't help himself from lashing out; 2)poor judgment - he put his putrid thought in writing for the world to see and to hell with the inevitable consequences; 3)Unvarnished entitlement in thinking he can say and do whatever he wants without consequences.

All three of these are a problem in a university setting, irrespective of the racist nature of the comments themselves. The racism just makes him more disgusting. But, people are free to think and feel as they please - of course, not without social consequences and not to engage in behaviors that reflect many of those thoughts and feelings.

by Anonymousreply 26February 22, 2021 9:11 PM

He's ruined, short term.

Parents and schools really need to stress the importance of watching what you say on all forms of media.

He's going to be expelled from UCLA, as he probably should be. But the girl who posted that text message was COLD.

by Anonymousreply 27February 22, 2021 9:14 PM

[quote] [R21] and [R22] aka the same person, not have him representing their school...

Not the same person, you moron.

by Anonymousreply 28February 22, 2021 9:16 PM

Looks like he could use some black dick himself.

by Anonymousreply 29February 22, 2021 9:18 PM

To the person who brought up that he’s representing the school, point taken.

Still, why does this read like a Brit wrote it?

by Anonymousreply 30February 22, 2021 9:18 PM

I just watched the phone conversation with his mom OH MY GOD who the fuck recorded that and released it? That is a major, major betrayal.

by Anonymousreply 31February 22, 2021 9:26 PM

[quote] I'm grateful that some of my early foolishness wasn't broadcasted

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 32February 22, 2021 9:27 PM

E30 he says cuffed, not chuffed.

by Anonymousreply 33February 22, 2021 9:29 PM

R31 where?

by Anonymousreply 34February 22, 2021 9:30 PM

The issue is that he didn’t post it on social media. It was leaked. He does have poor impulse control and would have done something stupid eventually but why should the school be held accountable for something he posted in private?

by Anonymousreply 35February 22, 2021 9:31 PM

The school isn’t being held accountable moron. They shouldn’t have him there playing and representing their team.

Ignoring racism sends a message.

by Anonymousreply 36February 22, 2021 9:32 PM

UCLA is a state-owned institution, so they probably can't get rid of him for exercising his right to free speech.

by Anonymousreply 37February 22, 2021 9:33 PM

R37 doesn’t understand the first amendment

by Anonymousreply 38February 22, 2021 9:33 PM

This wasn't on twitter. It was a private text. Let it go.

by Anonymousreply 39February 22, 2021 9:34 PM

Not how it works

by Anonymousreply 40February 22, 2021 9:35 PM

As a former NCAA athlete, I know for a fact he can be banned from participating in school sports for that text. I can’t speak to whether or not UCLA has an honor code under which he can be expelled, but as a student athlete there’s a 99.9% chance he’ll be banned from competing (and lose any sports-related scholarship.)

by Anonymousreply 41February 22, 2021 9:35 PM

R37 there is NO WAY he's going to be allowed to stay at UCLA. His own safety is at risk at this point.

He's ruined.

by Anonymousreply 42February 22, 2021 9:35 PM

R39 you haven't seen the video. It's in the link.

by Anonymousreply 43February 22, 2021 9:36 PM

R34 here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44February 22, 2021 9:37 PM

To the person defending his racism, I’m sure your hypocrite ass will hate that he used the f word too. But the N word is whatever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 22, 2021 9:41 PM

So who was sitting in the car with him, recording that shit?

by Anonymousreply 46February 22, 2021 9:44 PM

He uses the word fag-got, actually. He's a troubled individual. I can't help but feel badly for him. Thing is, he's 21, he made his bed.

by Anonymousreply 47February 22, 2021 9:44 PM

E46 Right? A person sitting in a car with him, while he talks to his mom must be a good friend. That person is evil.

by Anonymousreply 48February 22, 2021 9:45 PM

Someone probably bothered by his racism r46.

A lot of white racists think all white people think and speak exactly like them and in private act like it’s no big deal.

by Anonymousreply 49February 22, 2021 9:45 PM

He posts here.

by Anonymousreply 50February 22, 2021 9:45 PM

Yes, the person exposing him is evil, not the homophobic racist.

by Anonymousreply 51February 22, 2021 9:46 PM

I don’t feel sorry for him.

He. Did. This. To. Himself.

It’s not hard to not call someone a ni**er. It’s not. I’ve never in my life used that word. Ever. And I’m thankful I was raised by parents who taught me that is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 52February 22, 2021 9:48 PM

Sorry, R49, but the person who secretly recorded his call and released it is scum. I don't really blame the girlfriend for releasing the text, though.

If you have a problem with his racism CONFRONT him face to face like a man.

by Anonymousreply 53February 22, 2021 9:49 PM

I can’t believe he speaks with his mom like that. Beyond the racism and homophobia, he is so crass and disrespectful. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 54February 22, 2021 9:49 PM

Yeah, I couldn’t believe it either, R54, the kid just seems like an all around asshole.

by Anonymousreply 55February 22, 2021 9:51 PM

We must protect our racists!!!!

by Anonymousreply 56February 22, 2021 9:51 PM

I expect to see him wearing a MAGA hat very soon.

by Anonymousreply 57February 22, 2021 9:54 PM

There is so much bravado and insecurity. He can't handle the situation so he lashes out at everyone saying the meanest thing he can think of. So much emotional immaturity. His mom talks to him like a child because he acts like one but with adult language.

by Anonymousreply 58February 22, 2021 9:55 PM

[quote]And yet, one extremely stupid and embarrassingly low class comment will ruin his life. Although I would never have said anything like that, I'm grateful that some of my early foolishness wasn't broadcasted all over the internet to destroy my life.

Sir, there are people who are white who have gone their entire lives without saying the n word.

[quote]And I’m thankful I was raised by parents who taught me that is wrong.

Even his mother, between the two of them in what was supposed to be a private conversation, told him not to talk like that.

[quote]The issue is that he didn’t post it on social media. It was leaked. He does have poor impulse control and would have done something stupid eventually but why should the school be held accountable for something he posted in private?

When you're an athlete, you represent the school 24/7. It doesn't just happen in football. Of all the words in the english language he could have said, he chose the N one and he chose fa**ot. Had he said anything else he'd be just fine now but he just couldn't keep it out of his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 59February 22, 2021 9:55 PM

[quote]Looks like he could use some black dick himself.

He would cry.

He looks like one of those twinky effeminate straight guys that get overly infatuated with their girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 60February 22, 2021 9:57 PM

Is he from Orange County?

by Anonymousreply 61February 22, 2021 9:59 PM

Can he sue? And put the money he gets from the lawsuit into some investments so that he doesn't have to work ever again. (Like Fran Lebowitz.)

by Anonymousreply 62February 22, 2021 10:05 PM

R59 His mother shushed him because of the repercussions of using that word in that context, as opposed to her home.. She wasn't fazed at all that it's part of his vocabulary. His mama taught him how.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63February 22, 2021 10:06 PM

He’s from Rancho

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64February 22, 2021 10:07 PM

It's only a matter of time before UCLA takes action and makes a statement. Following for updates.

by Anonymousreply 65February 22, 2021 10:11 PM

There are people saying "where's he at?" I hope he's well away from Westwood at this point.

by Anonymousreply 66February 22, 2021 10:12 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67February 22, 2021 10:22 PM

His mom did not call him out. She specifically says you dont talk like that cause someone could kick your ass. She doesn't take issue with the racist homophobic language at all.

by Anonymousreply 68February 22, 2021 10:41 PM

I volunteer to fuck some sense into him.

by Anonymousreply 69February 22, 2021 10:52 PM

She uses that language too

by Anonymousreply 70February 22, 2021 10:56 PM

The guy in OP's photo is not anywhere NEARLY as hot as antimask boy at the Chicago gym.

by Anonymousreply 71February 22, 2021 11:02 PM

[quote]Parents and schools really need to stress the importance of watching what you say on all forms of media.

Parents and schools really need to stress the importance of not being a flippin' racist.

by Anonymousreply 72February 22, 2021 11:02 PM

He has all the hallmarks of a domestic abuser.

His future Asian girlfriend should be careful.

by Anonymousreply 73February 22, 2021 11:07 PM

[quote] The school isn’t being held accountable moron. They shouldn’t have him there playing and representing their team.

They are literally tweets calling for the school to be held accountable and others saying they won't apply to UCLA because of this.

[quote] I’m sure your hypocrite ass will hate that he used the f word too.

I'm not defending him nor do I feel sorry for him. My belief is that he was a ticking time bomb who would have gone off at some point. However, the issue of people having to represent their school 24/7 in this era of mass surveillance should be deeply troubling to everyone. That country music star who was recorded saying the n word without the hard r was being filmed by a stalker late at night outside is home. This type of creepy behavior has to stop.

by Anonymousreply 74February 22, 2021 11:07 PM

He's very scrawny

by Anonymousreply 75February 22, 2021 11:11 PM

His big dick energy got the better of him.

by Anonymousreply 76February 22, 2021 11:12 PM

Wow, he sounds like Elliot Rodger.

by Anonymousreply 77February 22, 2021 11:16 PM

There are still white kids at UCLA? I thought it was all Asian now.

by Anonymousreply 78February 22, 2021 11:20 PM

He is HOT! Racist or not, I definitely would do him.

by Anonymousreply 79February 22, 2021 11:25 PM

He needs to get drilled by a BBC.

by Anonymousreply 80February 22, 2021 11:30 PM

[quote] It’s not hard to not call someone a ni**er. It’s not. I’ve never in my life used that word. Ever. And I’m thankful I was raised by parents who taught me that is wrong.

That's a pretty low bar. I'd like to think most people would pass that test. However, would you sign your real name to your posts on here or on Reddit even it's in regard to a topic you don't feel comfortable talking about with people you know? Lots of people seek advice or information from online dialogue? Should they sign their real names to that? I'm guessing that most people wouldn't unless they have a target audience in mind.

Finally, do you believe in social media revenge? Something like that could lead to unintended consequences.

by Anonymousreply 81February 22, 2021 11:54 PM

Listen, r81, he started all this when he sent that text. It'd be one thing if a private conversation just leaked, but he's been caught on two occasions using that racial slur. He's not some kid that made a "mistake" he's a little racist bitch that fits perfectly into the tiny dick anger established by this nation's MAGA supporters. Same deal, anger over women, anger over black people, disrespect towards females, comfort with overt racism, pretends to not be racist (see the BLM pin on his cross country uniform).

He represents his University as their student and as a student athlete. If they allow him to remain on the team, much less the university, they are going to have issues with their others athletes, faculty, staff, and students, as they should. I was involved in student government at my school. I dealt with campus wide social issues and student disciplinary hearings. Racism, even in my white southern school was not tolerated. He will bow out gracefully but will 100% get bounced from the team because of the text message.

Recording someone without their consent is shitty, I've said some crazy things (not racist) while at least drunk around my friends. But I wouldn't be opposed to someone recording their attacker if raped at a frat party so why should I really care about this kid getting recording using language unbecoming of a UCLA student? Don't act out and you won't have problems.

P.S. His mother was 100% fine with the N-word, she just didn't want anyone else to hear it.

by Anonymousreply 82February 23, 2021 12:14 AM

This will most likely end in tears. And not the pussy ass ones shed when your ex-girlfriend you cheated on dances and kisses a black man kind. Fuck the racist homophobe. He will be shunned and should delete all his socials immediately. Actually he shouldn't so we can all see the public shaming of what it's like to be that disgusting in 2021. I hope he loses everything but his racist terrible Rancho mommy. And the RC is not exactly Bel Air hon.

by Anonymousreply 83February 23, 2021 12:24 AM

R67, I remember that case; the kid's lawyer used phrasing like 'he regrets what had happened' ... unbelievable; he KILLED her; smashed her head in, I recall.

and he's 32 years in jail; he could be out in another 15...he'd be 47...that's still time to go out and have some fun and enjoy life, but he'll never change; he'll do it again because dammit he's right!

Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 84February 23, 2021 12:36 AM

Complete trash. Trumpers will be showing their support for this “good at heart” boy.

by Anonymousreply 85February 23, 2021 12:49 AM

Like another poster said, when you're a NCAA scholarship athlete at a D1 university, you are held to a higher standard-- whatever contract you signed with the university. It's a totally different from some dumb frat boy spouting off on social media.

by Anonymousreply 86February 23, 2021 1:03 AM

But is he a young man of faith. And this not who he really is?

by Anonymousreply 87February 23, 2021 1:45 AM

[quoted]He’s from Rancho

Is that the dreaded Inland Empire?

by Anonymousreply 88February 23, 2021 2:22 AM

R88 yep. And to us Angelinos that's more ghetto than wherever he was accusing the stud that banged his ex that night of living.

by Anonymousreply 89February 23, 2021 2:25 AM

He used "the n word with the hard er".

Non-Americans don't know what that is.

by Anonymousreply 90February 23, 2021 2:26 AM

[quote] My belief is that he was a ticking time bomb who would have gone off at some point.

Have you been following him for a long time, R74? You should have posted him with your beliefs, R74, and given him your advice.

by Anonymousreply 91February 23, 2021 2:30 AM

[quote]I can’t believe he speaks with his mom like that. Beyond the racism and homophobia, he is so crass and disrespectful. Gross.

This is exactly how I imagine a young Matt Gaetz would talk.

Exactly.

The entitlement. The immaturity, the blasting anyone and everyone who doesn’t totally agree with his version of things.

That kid’s brain isn’t yet fully developed, like that of any other college kid.

That being said, most kids mature, and then there are the Gaetzes, The Kavanaughs, and I’ll lay money on it - this kid.

by Anonymousreply 92February 23, 2021 3:12 AM

Though his bursting into tears once the gravity of what his mother said sank in - just move forward - (while hilarious) does seem to indicate it was all bluster covering his devastation.

Perhaps there’s still hope for the him.

by Anonymousreply 93February 23, 2021 3:18 AM

[quote]I can't help but feel badly for him.

You'll get over it, R47. In the meantime, here's something to help pass the time:

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 94February 23, 2021 3:57 AM

This entitled prick crying to his mommy that he was cheated on with a (gasp!) guy who happens to be black? What is this 1930? This douchebag is so self absorbed he doesn’t even think his racist rage is the bad part of this whole thing. He’s just focused on her cheating on him. He uses the N word like it’s saying “the”. He clearly uses it all the time. He is representing the school so therefore they can take action. I hope he’s ‘cancelled’ and his parents friends shun them since you know it’s learned behavior which starts in the home. Douche.

by Anonymousreply 95February 23, 2021 4:04 AM

This was a private conversation and nobody business outside of the victim and the cheating whore.

Nobody was hurt. There wasn’t even any threats.

Thought crimes in 2021. SMH.

by Anonymousreply 96February 23, 2021 4:27 AM

To DJT ^. They weren't together. She did not cheat. The fucking psycho just couldn't let got after she dumped HIS ass for cheating.

by Anonymousreply 97February 23, 2021 4:31 AM

Somebody from Rancho does not need to be calling anyone else trash. Especially if he is a UCLA student. That means he's way smarter and has more going for him because he probably had to work 10 times as hard as this little white shit. Fuck the racist.

by Anonymousreply 98February 23, 2021 4:34 AM

Always the outrage by the online mob, trying to boost their self esteem by pillorying this heartbroken kid.

by Anonymousreply 99February 23, 2021 4:37 AM

Hi Marjorie @ R99! How's the face decay?

by Anonymousreply 100February 23, 2021 4:40 AM

I kinda love how the squealer just claimed..Twitter, do your thing. Do it Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 101February 23, 2021 4:41 AM

[quote] Of course DL empathizes with a young white straight racist, but can’t with a gay man being beaten by his boyfriend or a gay man who breaks down because of his loneliness.

Please take your self-absorbed victimhood to another venue.

by Anonymousreply 102February 23, 2021 4:46 AM

Hes ugly And a racist. Great combo.

by Anonymousreply 103February 23, 2021 4:47 AM

Twitter = online mob just waiting for the next unjustified outrage target.

The fact that he’s young, white, good looking and gifted athlete will only whip up the frothing outrage by the loser blue haired unfucked fatty key board warriors of Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 104February 23, 2021 4:49 AM

How's the little racist doing on social media? I don't have any to look

by Anonymousreply 105February 23, 2021 4:49 AM

The fact that he’s young, white, gawky and squirley athlete will only whip up fake outrage by racists who think everyone unlike them is a blue haired unfucked fatty key board warriors of Twitter.

Fixed it for you. You are most welcome. But just not on this site.

by Anonymousreply 106February 23, 2021 4:52 AM

Does anyone doubt R104 had no issue with Kevin Hart losing his Oscar gig over jokes? Or I. Washington losing his job over "faggot"?

by Anonymousreply 107February 23, 2021 4:54 AM

My mom would fall over dead if I said fuck to her.

by Anonymousreply 108February 23, 2021 4:55 AM

Who’s Kevin Hart?

by Anonymousreply 109February 23, 2021 4:57 AM

Who’s I. Washington?

A black person, with that name.

by Anonymousreply 110February 23, 2021 4:58 AM

My mother would slap my mouth even at 80 years old if I ever even implied that word.

by Anonymousreply 111February 23, 2021 5:03 AM

Statement from the Director of UCLA Track & Field and Cross Country.

After having been previously suspended from the team, Chris has now been canned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112February 23, 2021 5:03 AM

Translation: I tried to give the white racist kid a chance he didn't deserve thinking no one would ever find out. When they did I realized I just couldn't sneak him back in.

by Anonymousreply 113February 23, 2021 5:06 AM

Has Baby Trump deleted his social media yet?

by Anonymousreply 114February 23, 2021 5:07 AM

I just looked up both of those BIPOC men r107.

Kevin Hart made his jokes in a front of a large audience. It was not private speech.

Isaiah Washington called the other actor a faggot in front of a large group of co workers. It was not private speech

And I have no problem with faggot being used by BIPOC straight men in public . It only excuses their opponents to strike back at them with racial slurs. That’s how stuff gets worked out. Life is a struggle. It’s kill or be killed. Realize that and suddenly all will become clear.

by Anonymousreply 115February 23, 2021 5:08 AM

[quote] They weren't together. She did not cheat.

They were on a break!

And who kisses someone they just met during a pandemic? Girl’s got issues.

by Anonymousreply 116February 23, 2021 5:12 AM

Women are evil.

by Anonymousreply 117February 23, 2021 5:16 AM

OK, now the parody accounts here are kicking in....

by Anonymousreply 118February 23, 2021 5:17 AM

Link to parody accounts?

by Anonymousreply 119February 23, 2021 5:24 AM

We need to excise athletics from K-12 education and college and universities and place them in a parks and recreation and sports clubs environment and have education focus on academics. That coaches statement is ridiculous, it is those types of environments of competition and trash talking that breed that behavior and reward individuals like this asshole.

by Anonymousreply 120February 23, 2021 6:01 AM

[quote]And yet, one extremely stupid and embarrassingly low class comment will ruin his life.

It wasn't one comment, and he's not a 10 year old.

by Anonymousreply 121February 23, 2021 6:25 AM

Everyone deserves a second chance.

by Anonymousreply 122February 23, 2021 6:30 AM

Is there a pic of the BBC she chose?

by Anonymousreply 123February 23, 2021 6:32 AM

Boy, I just assume no one will ever want me. I don't go off on anyone!

by Anonymousreply 124February 23, 2021 6:33 AM

[quote]Everyone deserves a second chance.

And he doesn't like gay people either.

It says something that some of his team members didn't even want him back on the team before Twitter went after him.

Sounds to me like even more evidence that he's an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 125February 23, 2021 6:36 AM

[quote]All three of these are a problem in a university setting, irrespective of the racist nature of the comments themselves.

Your argument falls flat because he didn't say this in a classroom or in an essay.

by Anonymousreply 126February 23, 2021 6:38 AM

This is turning into another Armie Hammer thread.

by Anonymousreply 127February 23, 2021 6:42 AM

R67: My ex taught George Huguely and said he was an entitled shit.

by Anonymousreply 128February 23, 2021 6:49 AM

I'm with most of the posts on this thread. He could have picked so many different words when texting or speaking.

He's 21. He's been around long enough to know that you really shouldn't use that word, even privately as a white person. So he really just seems like an entitled racist shit with little self-awareness and deserves to be kicked off the team.

I still think he should be allowed at UCLA, since it was apparently a leaked private conversation, but on a provisionary basis and with no scholarships.

by Anonymousreply 129February 23, 2021 7:11 AM

He told his mom she was a THOT. Does the mom even understand what that means? Who uses THOT in a conversation with their mom?

by Anonymousreply 130February 23, 2021 9:04 AM

The coach is spineless. Obviously the woke police or admin pressured him to get rid of the asshole. He said he worked with the little snot - so maybe he did feel there was some progress. Otherwise why reinstate him? Now, nope. Cancel cancel cancel. Whatever. He's a waste of oxygen.

by Anonymousreply 131February 23, 2021 9:18 AM

So are you for or against canceling him? You call the coach spineless for giving in to the mob but then call the little snot a waste of oxygen. Are you pro cancelling or not?

by Anonymousreply 132February 23, 2021 9:22 AM

The coach is black. I think this whole situation is very sad.

by Anonymousreply 133February 23, 2021 9:38 AM

Words MUST be controlled!

Certain words can ONLY be spoken by humans in Category A.

Humans in Category B speaking those words MUST be punished!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134February 23, 2021 9:58 AM

It is repulsive the amount of people defending this POS.

by Anonymousreply 135February 23, 2021 10:18 AM

R132 I didn't express myself well. It sounds like the coach thought he could rehabilitate the guy and had done so. But then someone made the coach take the fall - such as his boss.

I am a college prof and I'm in favor of trying to educate but yeah, this jerk is kind of old, not a freshman. In the context of athletics, his character is a problem.

by Anonymousreply 136February 23, 2021 10:55 AM

Yeah, R6, he's homophobic. DLers don't care. A lot of the shit-stirring racists on here aren't gay, that's part of the problem, it's just straight trolls using DL as their personal toilet a la 4chan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137February 23, 2021 10:59 AM

That 14-year-old girl who called her friends the n-word in a stupid attempt to be funny and edgy got literally dozens of death threats from DLers, but this guy isn't getting even a fraction of the criticism she got, and he's an adult who went on a full-fledged racist, homophobic and sexist rant.

by Anonymousreply 138February 23, 2021 11:02 AM

Has he been kicked out of UCLA yet?

by Anonymousreply 139February 23, 2021 11:05 AM

[quote]In the context of athletics, his character is a problem.

There is a context to athletics?

by Anonymousreply 140February 23, 2021 11:08 AM

Athletic “scholarships” need to be abolished.

by Anonymousreply 141February 23, 2021 12:23 PM

These athletes, at least at Division I schools, need to be compensated for what they do. In many sports, they are making lots of money for the universities and helping build the school’s profile and reputation.

by Anonymousreply 142February 23, 2021 12:53 PM

His mother was trying to console him in the middle of an emotional crisis and naturally her fears were for the well-being of her child. While I think she should have verbally slapped him down for his racist and sexist speech immediately, I allow for the possibility she had other more immediate concerns (such as for her child's safety). I don't think her failure to police his language during this call constitutes proof of her own racism and sexism. That said, it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out she held similar views. You know, apple falling far from the tree and all that.

by Anonymousreply 143February 23, 2021 1:07 PM

[quote]Athletic “scholarships” need to be abolished.

Or called "athleticships."

by Anonymousreply 144February 23, 2021 1:09 PM

This little punk ass bitch should be forced to choke on a big black cock and have to swallow the whole load.

by Anonymousreply 145February 23, 2021 1:44 PM

THOT CRIME

by Anonymousreply 146February 23, 2021 1:48 PM

Even when Twitter is right, they then comically blow it out of proportion. They are now calling for the kid to be expelled and the black coach to be fired. Why don't they just murder the kid while they are at it?

by Anonymousreply 147February 23, 2021 1:58 PM

It’s interesting how the deplorables have no concern for the black man or the woman who were consistently put down by this racist, misogynistic, homophobic trash, but feel sorry for HIM, of all people. You’re a POS just like him.

by Anonymousreply 148February 23, 2021 2:06 PM

R148 is triggered

by Anonymousreply 149February 23, 2021 2:12 PM

So his black coach thought the racist immature entitled kid can be rehabilitated, which is fine; he is the coach, he knows him way better than thousands of keyboard warriors. Just wish that white society can extend the same grace towards poor young black men who make mistakes early on; we all know they dont need rehabilitation, they get branded as criminals for life.

by Anonymousreply 150February 23, 2021 2:23 PM

Trump card: Kobe Bryant r150

by Anonymousreply 151February 23, 2021 2:27 PM

[quote]Why don't they just murder the kid while they are at it?

Bright ideas just pop into my head!

by Anonymousreply 152February 23, 2021 2:49 PM

They should move

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153February 23, 2021 2:49 PM

Did the miserable little fucker kill himself yet?

by Anonymousreply 154February 23, 2021 2:54 PM

Does anyone in the world take you seriously r154?

by Anonymousreply 155February 23, 2021 2:56 PM

I really wish this word didn’t hold so much power, controversy, history, volatility, pain and a dozen other adjectives or that other words like f-g, sl-t, c-unt, did as well that made it more understandable to all how problematic they are and the need to acknowledge the damage it can cause for other groups and individuals and the need for everyone to be treated with respect.

by Anonymousreply 156February 23, 2021 3:15 PM

[Quote] Bum? Chuffed? This is a Brit?

In this context, Brits are more likely to use "tramp" for vagrant, rather than "bum." And as pointed out, he used "cuffed" not "chuffed."

by Anonymousreply 157February 23, 2021 3:37 PM

I like to think that the person who recorded the audio of this guy is a Tracy Flick type, out to destroy his rivals.

by Anonymousreply 158February 23, 2021 3:42 PM

Ok. So everyone knows, this isn’t the first time he’s been reported for racism (and homophobia). The person who tweeted this goes to UCLA and said that the school/Coach have known for a long time but they keep brushing it under the rug and covering for him. He’s one of their Golden Boy Jocks.

Now that it went public and viral, they have no choice but to do something and they’re trying to show face.

This was not a one time mistake, he is a racist and has gotten in trouble for this before. He was allowed back on and his teammates saw red flags immediately. There was no change in him.

He exposed who he really is to the world.

by Anonymousreply 159February 23, 2021 3:48 PM

Also, the “people” defending him on here is a PERSON, on more than one account. It’s the “ is everyone” troll, and he’s a raging racist. Make sure to FF.

I’ve already emailed Muriel.

by Anonymousreply 160February 23, 2021 3:48 PM

Wait. What?

by Anonymousreply 161February 23, 2021 3:53 PM

R161 I have the email to “Muriel”.

by Anonymousreply 162February 23, 2021 3:56 PM

Frau alert at r156!

by Anonymousreply 163February 23, 2021 4:57 PM

R160/r162, are you denying you are ?

Really?

You’re too easy to spot. Maybe when you figure out how not to link Tik Toks so when they’re opened your big fat head is right at the top, people will believe you when you say you’re not him. Not until then.

by Anonymousreply 164February 23, 2021 5:02 PM

[quote] Just wish that white society can extend the same grace towards poor young black men who make mistakes early on; we all know they dont need rehabilitation, they get branded as criminals for life.

Most of them are lost causes, unfortunately. The toxic culture they are immersed in makes rehabilitation impossible.

by Anonymousreply 165February 23, 2021 5:21 PM

That kid is gonna get his in many ways. He should count his blessings I don’t go to that school

by Anonymousreply 166February 23, 2021 6:59 PM

sucks more than the subject on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 167February 23, 2021 7:01 PM

You keep on with . You’re the one defending racism. No one else. Stop the shit. Stop the psycho shit. Stop the racism. Just get off the site.

by Anonymousreply 168February 23, 2021 7:02 PM

lol r160

A hysterical moron and a snitch.

Muriel doesn’t care about your self esteem.

Please, do go one embarrassing yourself.

by Anonymousreply 169February 23, 2021 7:04 PM

R169 there you go. Using another account to speak. All this is being screenshot for my email.

You’re nuts. You need to get off the site.

by Anonymousreply 170February 23, 2021 7:05 PM

You are unwell .

Maybe it’s time to put away your phone and go for a walk. Feed the squirrels. Read a book. Don’t eat...you’re fat and unloved enough as it is. It’s hard to love you . Very hard. It’s hard to barely tolerate you. Maybe you should be run over by a bus.

by Anonymousreply 171February 23, 2021 7:10 PM

I’m the unwell one? You’re all over this thread with numerous accounts defending racism. Enough already. You’re seriously sick.

by Anonymousreply 172February 23, 2021 7:13 PM

News flash : there’s MANY people who hate you. On Datalounge. Your neighbors. The people passing you on the street. Stay inside and get off of your phone, because there’s many people that want to gut you.

by Anonymousreply 173February 23, 2021 7:18 PM

r122 he had a second chance it was sometime between the racist text message to his girlfriend and racist tirade to his mother.

by Anonymousreply 174February 23, 2021 7:38 PM

r129 the text message is enough to be removed form the team and university. he went out of his way to send that to someone, likely another student. Imagine if he was saying equally horrifying things about Jews. The head of the athletic association wouldn't even have gone the suspension route and would have canned his ass asap.

by Anonymousreply 175February 23, 2021 7:40 PM

R175 people love to say that and it’s never true. However if he had just been misogynistic and called her a slut no one would have ever cared.

The coach, as all coaches do, was thinking of keeping a winning team. I’m sure all this and worse is said by plenty of people but if they’re deemed important enough to winning their actions are ignored. Look how many people kept Sandusky’s raping little boys a secret.

This kid is definitely on the road to killing someone someday though, probably a future girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 176February 23, 2021 7:48 PM

[quote]Girl leaks UCLA Golden Boy Jock racist text to her...

Leaks? She just posted them. They weren't confidential government secrets. Jeez.

by Anonymousreply 177February 23, 2021 8:01 PM

[quote] This kid is definitely on the road to killing someone someday though, probably a future girlfriend

MARY

by Anonymousreply 178February 23, 2021 8:02 PM

[quote]Wow, he sounds like Elliot Rodger.

That's exactly who I thought of as I listened to the audio. Both sick in the head thinking they are entitled to girls who don't want them and/or dare sleep with a black guy.

by Anonymousreply 179February 23, 2021 8:45 PM

In the comments on IG someone posted that the audio was from two years ago. I'm curious if that's true. It would certainly make sense because no one uses cuffing/cuffed anymore.

by Anonymousreply 180February 23, 2021 8:48 PM

People still use cuffing, stop capping.

by Anonymousreply 181February 23, 2021 8:54 PM

any bulge pics?

by Anonymousreply 182February 23, 2021 8:56 PM

Yup, r179. Me, as well. He also looks an awful lot like him.

by Anonymousreply 183February 23, 2021 9:10 PM

Yes, R180 The Cancel Culture Police banned the word 'cuff' two years ago.

Certain words MUST be eliminated from our nation.

by Anonymousreply 184February 23, 2021 9:10 PM

[quote] Wow, he sounds like Elliot Rodger.

Yes, R77, this kid must be a killer too. He must be incarcerated NOW!

by Anonymousreply 185February 23, 2021 9:13 PM

Thanks R153, I reported that tweet for abuse.

by Anonymousreply 186February 23, 2021 9:19 PM

Good job r186

That kid has been victimized enough.

by Anonymousreply 187February 23, 2021 9:51 PM

R24 He, like everyone else, had the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't a raging cunt until he proved the courtesy could no longer be extended to him. Why should he get the privilege of representing UCLA in athletics? It’s not a right. I don’t think he should be expelled, but removing him from the team is completely appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 188February 23, 2021 10:49 PM

Well it’s good he’s a fast runner, he just might get away if anyone goes after him for being a racist, sexist, homophobic prick.

by Anonymousreply 189February 23, 2021 10:55 PM

^^

He be a fast runner!

by Anonymousreply 190February 24, 2021 4:15 AM

I guess he's better off than Brock Turner.

by Anonymousreply 191February 24, 2021 4:33 AM

I kind of wished she leaked his actual jock.

by Anonymousreply 192February 24, 2021 5:32 AM

even better, his leaking jock

by Anonymousreply 193February 24, 2021 8:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!