Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meghan McCain: Replace Fauci With Someone Who ‘Understands Science’

[quote]“The fact that I, Meghan McCain, co-host of The View, don’t know when or how I will be able to get a vaccine because the rollout for my age range and my health is so nebulous, I have no idea when and how I get it,” the 36-year-old pundit said.

Well, smell her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66February 23, 2021 11:15 PM

[quote] “The fact that I, Meghan McCain, the Princess of Arizona, don’t know when or how I will be able to get a vaccine because the rollout for my age range and my health is so nebulous, I have no idea when and how I get it,” the 36-year-old pundit said.

FIFY

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2021 7:17 PM

She’s morbidly obese so she probably has diabetes. She should be able to get the vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2021 7:17 PM

She is obese, but she's not morbidly obese.

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2021 7:19 PM

Her momma needs to sit her down and explain how government works.

(Preferably on a very sturdy piece of furniture.)

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2021 7:19 PM

I thought all the celebs had the shots by now. Rich folks & all that.

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2021 7:23 PM

How many threads do we need about this goddamn cunt?

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2021 7:38 PM

Translation: putrid cunt thinks she's entitled to the vaccine NOW.

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2021 7:40 PM

nasty fat cunt

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2021 7:43 PM

She's the epitome of conservative self-absorbment. She pulled this shit a few months ago with the maternity leave issue. It was suddenly a "thing" because it personally affected her.

News Flash, Meghan: just fucking wait until you're told. She and I are in the same age group. She reminds me of a third grader screaming "when's it gonna be my turn?!" And the teacher says "when the kids ahead of you are done." and she throws a tantrum. My county health department has stated on their website that they will post announcements as soon as the next tiers are eligible. And you know what, Megs? I'm going to be a mature adult and wait my turn, even if I don't know specifically when my turn will be.

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2021 7:51 PM

[quote] She's the epitome of conservative self-absorbment.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2021 8:04 PM

CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2021 8:07 PM

She looks like an obese toddler with that stupid hairdo.

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2021 8:10 PM

I want to like her…I really do.…but she keeps doing shit like this every few weeks that makes me think I never will. Really stupid and tone deaf.

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2021 8:11 PM

At this point, she won't have any friends left.

by Anonymousreply 14February 22, 2021 8:17 PM

Let's have Dr. Fauci and Meghan discuss COVID-19 and we'll decide who better understands it.

by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2021 8:18 PM

She is a fat cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 22, 2021 8:18 PM

She can't blame Biden because he was a friend of her father and he consoled her as he was dying, so that only leaves Fauci.

by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2021 8:20 PM

R3 She's definitely morbidly obese.

by Anonymousreply 18February 22, 2021 8:24 PM

I didn't think it was possible to think less of her. I was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 19February 22, 2021 8:24 PM

Did she know when she was getting it when Trump was in charge? Nope. Not sure about here but I know when I become eligible. It's pretty clearly defined. Are we to believe this entitled cunt doesn't already have it?

by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2021 8:28 PM

My God how will Fauci recover his reputation after this?

35+ years of service to his country down the drain. The Princess of Arizona is not satisfied.

by Anonymousreply 21February 22, 2021 8:40 PM

She must have done her own hair today without a mirror to check it. GURL NO.

by Anonymousreply 22February 22, 2021 8:49 PM

[quote]My God how will Fauci recover his reputation after this?

She's the host of THE VIEW and THE PEOPLE'S PRINCESS for fuck's sake, Fauci!! Don't be telling us about those elderly people, disabled people or people with pre-existing conditions. Her Ladyship needs the vaccine NOW!!

by Anonymousreply 23February 22, 2021 9:06 PM

What's with the absurd two-tone fake hair?

by Anonymousreply 24February 22, 2021 9:09 PM

She ain't no pundut, she a cuntit.

by Anonymousreply 25February 22, 2021 9:24 PM

R24 Her hair and makeup are awful. I think she has gay stylists who hate her.

by Anonymousreply 26February 22, 2021 9:32 PM

I prefer talk show hostesses who aren’t ignorant cunts.

by Anonymousreply 27February 22, 2021 9:35 PM

Her hair... there are no words.

by Anonymousreply 28February 22, 2021 9:36 PM

R26 - you know she is just THAT hag.

by Anonymousreply 29February 22, 2021 9:38 PM

And, in fact, can we agree that Meghan McCain is DL's official nasty fag hag? Obviously, the other Meghan is a contender in terms of duplicity but she is just too damned boring and skinny to be a truly good fit.

by Anonymousreply 30February 22, 2021 10:34 PM

Did anyone watch this today? I was listening too it when Rankin was on, and I don't think I heard her say anything to him. Did she? Or did she just keep her mouth shut because she knew she would say something insulting?

by Anonymousreply 31February 22, 2021 10:39 PM

Cindy McCain must feel embarrassed that she birthed this cowgirl.

by Anonymousreply 32February 22, 2021 10:43 PM

How do the sound people filter out her heavy breathing?

by Anonymousreply 33February 22, 2021 10:45 PM

Is being an outrage troll now the only point of her existence?

by Anonymousreply 34February 22, 2021 10:48 PM

Dumb fuck.

by Anonymousreply 35February 22, 2021 10:50 PM

Her hair and makeup are different every day and every day, she looks horrible in a different way. Cheap and cheesy.

It does feel like someone or some people are playing a joke on her.

To be fair, all the ladies of the View wear too much makeup, esp. eye makeup & lashes. It's more apparent now that they're Zooming.

Sunny's hair is borderline ridiculous.

Meghan's outfits are pretty much off-camera, but I'm sure the outfits are ugly as well.

Whoopi always looks horrible and depressing, so enough said.

by Anonymousreply 36February 22, 2021 10:52 PM

"I, Megan McCain, could not find my Uber, so its CEO knows nothing about cars!"

by Anonymousreply 37February 22, 2021 11:03 PM

[quote] Her hair and makeup are different every day and every day, she looks horrible in a different way. Cheap and cheesy.

I think her mom might have cut off some of her money. She used to have a team of professionals working their hardest to make her look somewhat presentable. Now it looks like her housekeeper or her husband are doing her hair and makeup

I have a feeling she's hooked on pain pills after the birth of her fetus

by Anonymousreply 38February 22, 2021 11:13 PM

Yes, I do feel like something changed after she gave birth. Unpopular opinion, but I actually thought she looked nice before she had the baby. It's like she doesn't have a good friend to tell her how she really looks on camera.

by Anonymousreply 39February 22, 2021 11:16 PM

I NEEDS TO SPEAK TO THE CDC MANAGER! NOWWW!!! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM??

by Anonymousreply 40February 22, 2021 11:18 PM

I just fear Aidy Bryant will be stuck with this character.

by Anonymousreply 41February 22, 2021 11:20 PM

Meghan has a very high BMI, and a lot of BM coming out of her mouth, right there on TV.

by Anonymousreply 42February 22, 2021 11:21 PM

Just stuff a McRib down her gullet. That'll shut her up for a few minutes.

by Anonymousreply 43February 22, 2021 11:23 PM

I watched her and my jaw dropped. She just has verbal diarrhea and strings words together

by Anonymousreply 44February 22, 2021 11:23 PM

Hey Meghan, Republicans lost the House, Senate, and the Presidency. Republicans don't control anything so nobody cares about your opinion. Take a seat on your fat ass and wait your turn, toots.

by Anonymousreply 45February 22, 2021 11:24 PM

She's rancid twat...she probably did vote for trump

by Anonymousreply 46February 22, 2021 11:24 PM

I wonder how many citations Ms. McCain has?

[quote]In a 2020 analysis of Google Scholar citations, Dr. Fauci ranked as the 32nd most-cited living researcher. According to the Web of Science, Dr. Fauci ranked 9th out of 2.5 million authors in the field of immunology by total citation count between 1980 and January 2021. During the same period, he ranked 20th out of 2.4 million authors in the field of research & experimental medicine, and 132th out of 992,000 authors in the field of general & internal medicine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 22, 2021 11:24 PM

[quote]Dr. Fauci also is the longtime chief of the Laboratory of Immunoregulation. He has made many contributions to basic and clinical research on the pathogenesis and treatment of immune-mediated and infectious diseases. He helped pioneer the field of human immunoregulation by making important basic scientific observations that underpin the current understanding of the regulation of the human immune response. In addition, Dr. Fauci is widely recognized for delineating the precise ways that immunosuppressive agents modulate the human immune response. He developed effective therapies for formerly fatal inflammatory and immune-mediated diseases such as polyarteritis nodosa, granulomatosis with polyangiitis (formerly Wegener's granulomatosis), and lymphomatoid granulomatosis. A 1985 Stanford University Arthritis Center Survey of the American Rheumatism Association membership ranked Dr. Fauci’s work on the treatment of polyarteritis nodosa and granulomatosis with polyangiitis among the most important advances in patient management in rheumatology over the previous 20 years.

I wonder how many of those words Ms. McCain could accurately define?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48February 22, 2021 11:27 PM

Tell her that women with stinky pussies are now eligible so she should be at the front of the line.

by Anonymousreply 49February 22, 2021 11:39 PM

I can't stand meghan mccain, but I'm getting sick of that little famewhore, fauci. He's out left and right giving interviews to anyone who will listen. He's going to cause a lot of problems. He's out saying, "we have have to wear masks until 2022" and all this other stuff the repug press is going to blow it all out of proportion and make it seem like Biden isn't doing anything about Covid

And yes, I know trump gleefully let 500,000 dies, if one person dies while Biden is President, it's the worst thing in the entire world to repugs. Fauci is giving the repugs ammo, and they are using it

by Anonymousreply 50February 22, 2021 11:45 PM

McCain said:

The fact that I, Meghan McCain, co-host of The View don’t know when or how I will be able to get a vaccine because the rollout for my age range and my health is so nebulous … I want to be responsible and obviously wait my turn, but this rollout has been a disaster. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ the fact that I could find out that she is eligible in about 30 seconds just shows how much of a bitch C**T she really is and obviously reading isn't her forte

by Anonymousreply 51February 23, 2021 12:12 AM

CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT

by Anonymousreply 52February 23, 2021 12:17 AM

R50 STUF, MAGAt. Take it to Parler.

We should be down on our knees thanking God we have someone like Fauci helping guide us through this.

by Anonymousreply 53February 23, 2021 12:56 AM

Tired of the troll stroll. I swear these fuckers just think of something contrary or shitty to say while they are in the shower in the morning to get themselves in the news. Fuck this fat Paris Hilton.

by Anonymousreply 54February 23, 2021 3:10 AM

Perhaps she should speak with a manager.

by Anonymousreply 55February 23, 2021 3:14 AM

Has anyone told this ho' that the reason other countries are doing better than us with COVID is because they actually obey the masking and social distancing orders and don't flout the science the way that spoiled, petulant Americans do?

by Anonymousreply 56February 23, 2021 3:20 AM

Replace Meghan McCain with someone who understands portion control! 🍴

by Anonymousreply 57February 23, 2021 3:23 AM

What’s with her “Tomorrow Belongs to Me” hairstyle?

by Anonymousreply 58February 23, 2021 3:26 AM

Get rid of her from The View.

by Anonymousreply 59February 23, 2021 3:54 AM

I hope ABC is getting bombarded with complaints about this McCain bitch and her ignorant tirade about Dr. Fauci. She ought to be fired for this outrageous, disrespectful and inappropriate outburst. She knows nothing.

by Anonymousreply 60February 23, 2021 3:59 AM

She got her hair on sideways.

by Anonymousreply 61February 23, 2021 4:05 AM

If you're not following George Hahn on Twitter, you're missing out. Here he is slamming douchebag Meghan McCain:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 23, 2021 9:06 AM

Are The View directors just pretending that people can’t see that hair disaster on their TV screen?

by Anonymousreply 63February 23, 2021 1:35 PM

Meghan getting dragged on Twitter:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64February 23, 2021 8:21 PM

Thank you, R62. Holy fuck, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 65February 23, 2021 10:57 PM

r64

that's the hot gay guy that Miranda thought was cruising her in Sex and the city lol

by Anonymousreply 66February 23, 2021 11:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!