Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Piers Morgan Accused Of Bullying In Open Letter From 1,200 UK TV Workers After He Targeted Ex-Crew Member On Twitter

God, Brits sure do love the word “bullying”. lmao

When you’re over 30 it’s not bullying. It’s harassment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2021 7:24 PM

The Guardian journalist Marina Hyde, who had an affair with Morgan when they worked on The Sun, wrote a scathing article about his bullying of Meghan Markle without naming him.

I saw a bit of Piers Morgan interviewing a government minister this morning. I lasted about 30 seconds, it was just Morgan shouting at him.

How he was able to continually rebuild his career after the fake soldier abuse photos and the phone hacking scandals is beyond me. He must have some delicious dirt on senior media figures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2021 7:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!