Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Right-wing hate rag publishes transphobic hate speech by cisf@gg0t crybaby

I knew all TERFs were deplorables. Cry more, TERF. TERFy TERFy TERFity TERF TERF TERF!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2021 7:26 PM

Zzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2021 6:08 PM

Here is another fave of Natasha.

Fuck you, Natasha, OP!

========

Ronan Farrow is an antisemite and the anti-Woody Allen witch hunt is Leo Frank 2.0 There, I said it.

MIA IS BITCH and so are you if you believe her or any of these other lying aryan whores.

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2021 6:32 PM

R2 knows a Russian troll when he sees one since he's old enough to remember the Russian Revolution.

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2021 6:37 PM

I go to Moscow. I dance the dance of Rasputin. I drink vodka. I make love to big Sturgeon. I drink real American Kool-Aid. I write about Trans: “Naughty-Naughty”

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2021 7:20 PM

R4 This isn't anti trans, it is pro gay.

Imagine, someone on a gay site dealing with gay concerns, and placing us first.

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2021 7:26 PM

The Beijing smog has clouded your judgement, Ling-Ling.

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2021 7:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!