Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anyone here sucks on toes?

My lover wants me to suck his toes but I'm unsure bout that

by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2021 11:38 PM

Just do it, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2021 5:59 PM

OP is the inane thread troll, fyi

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2021 6:00 PM

Yes, but they must be exceptionally clean, including nails. Nails must also be trimmed very short and smooth. Some men can almost cum from sucking on their toes.

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2021 6:01 PM

Shrimping Scampy

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2021 6:06 PM

Omg my alpha foot master makes me and I luv it.

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2021 6:44 PM

That is so fucking gross. Most feet are disgustingly ugly. Worse: trade does not take care of their ugly feet on top of it all. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2021 7:01 PM

i've done many things i thought i'd never do.

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2021 7:05 PM

Your “lover”? lol

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2021 7:14 PM

Toe sucking is fine for a full passage around the body, but if it becomes a thing I'm out of there.

R7 should lose a toe for every time she doesn't capitalize, the lazy incel turn-off.

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2021 7:32 PM

I love feet, but I don't find my boyfriend's particularly lovely. Anyway, he had a thing about his feet being massaged from before he met me, so I started licking them during foreplay and almost always do it now. It's actually quite nice when he shoves the toes into my mouth and it becomes a bit of a power game.

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2021 9:47 PM

If you suck a cock but think sucking on a toe is "gross" you have some weird issues.

It's all just skin, really.

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2021 10:39 PM

Is OP dating the Duchess of York?

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2021 10:44 PM

You'll get a face full of bunions, yum.

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2021 10:50 PM

R11 cocks look good for the most part. Toes and feet always look misshapen, deformed and disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 14February 22, 2021 10:55 PM

When i decide to take a lover, i make sure his feet are scrubbed and a pedicure is performed before his over size 10 beauties get my tongue treatment

by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2021 11:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!