Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Roseanne Makes Play for Kanye

Roseanne Barr took to Instagram to share a series of pics of her enthusiastically posing outside in a black swimsuit and mentioned newly single Kanye West in the caption.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 22, 2021 9:00 PM

Well, that's something I can't unsee.

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2021 5:52 PM

Roseanne is crazier than she's ever been, 180 degree turn from the grounded, rational Liberal she used to be. But she looks amazing! I just think that's kind of interesting....

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2021 5:53 PM

Oh honey, they’d kill each other with all those gravestone teeth.

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2021 5:54 PM

hahahaha

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2021 5:56 PM

If ever two lunatics deserved one another, these two crazies are a match made in psychotic heaven.

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2021 5:56 PM

Those two together would end up like the couple at the end of Bug.

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2021 6:18 PM

I AM THE BIG QUEEN!

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2021 6:19 PM

She's had a few too many Kanye Barrs.

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2021 6:28 PM

R2 is blind. This is revolting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2021 6:30 PM

Her thighs, those misshapened tits. Good Christ. Her skin looks like it’s about to hit the floor.

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2021 6:31 PM

Oh, lord.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2021 6:32 PM

I will always hate that Trump-loving bitch.

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2021 6:51 PM

Half Wit + Half Wit = Whole Wit.

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2021 6:52 PM

Half Wit, Nit Wit, full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 14February 22, 2021 7:19 PM

At least she has a sense of humor and is trying to make people laugh. Lighten up, world.

by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2021 7:35 PM

It always was a mystery why people thought she was funny, and the popularity of her show which I never watched because I frankly could not stand the sight or that irritating voice of hers.

by Anonymousreply 16February 22, 2021 7:40 PM

Not her body, but her face looks better now than it did 30 years ago.

She’s batshit, though.

by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2021 8:15 PM

She'll do anything to make her joke happen. One of my favorite scenes on her sitcom is when her friends urged her to "flash" Dan who was in the garage. Roseanne removed her clothes off camera, and you can hear her yelling to get Dan's attention. Then she returns sheepishly, naked from the waist up, with her arms folded over her chest. (Their new neighbor had been in the garage with Dan, and Roseanne had accidentally flashed him, too.) Even more so back then, society was unforgiving towards overweight women, especially when nudity was involved. She didn't give a fuck. She did the scene partially nude, and that made the scene real and funny af.

by Anonymousreply 18February 22, 2021 8:24 PM

Time saver: two 5150 interventions at once.

by Anonymousreply 19February 22, 2021 8:37 PM

R15, there’s no humor. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2021 8:58 PM

Perfect coupling...two mentally-ill individuals with a common love for a mentally-ill individual. They can have the nuptials in trump's ass, where they both reside most of the time, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 21February 22, 2021 9:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!