Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

MadTV's Britney Spears parodies

I know we all feel bad for making fun of her back in the day, but these were the shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 31, 2021 9:51 PM

Here's 2 for 1. Poor Madonna. I love the line about Timberlake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2021 5:51 PM

R1 That was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2021 5:55 PM

The *NSYNC ones were the best.

Nicole Sullivan played the most accurate Justin Timberlake I’ve ever seen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2021 7:37 PM

To this day I still quote Joey Fatone’s, “don’t talk to me, I’m on drugs & alcohol!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2021 7:45 PM

MadTV was and is still funnier than SNL could ever be. In Living Color is still funny too.

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2021 8:21 PM

Womanizer parody.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2021 8:30 PM

A Britney Spears Thanksgiving.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2021 8:31 PM

will be having a meltdown seeing these vids.

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2021 8:32 PM

[quote] I know we all feel bad for making fun of her back in the day

No we don’t, and no one says “the shit”.

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2021 8:59 PM

Britney benefited from the media exposure. Her career would have died out much faster had she not have been in the tabloids and garnering controversy throughout the 2000s

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2021 9:28 PM

This one is so fucking hilarious!

I really miss MadTV!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2021 9:31 PM

What a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2021 9:38 PM

What about MY MadTV parody?????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2021 10:38 PM

Mad TV is on HBO max and I am pretty much dedicating the rest of my weekend to it

by Anonymousreply 14July 31, 2021 8:17 PM

I’ll forever love MadTV. Nicole Sullivan used to have me rolling as the Vancome Lady and the racist country singer. Artie Lange as That’s My White Mama, Deborah as Bunifa Harifa…Jackson. Phil Lamar as the UPS guy. That other guy as Stewart. I used to have to make sure my mom didn’t find me watching it, but it made my Sat nights great as a kid. Even better when I could switch over to SNL in time to catch the Ambiguously Gay Duo.

by Anonymousreply 15July 31, 2021 8:33 PM

My friend and I had a game where when we went out one of us would randomly commit to being Stewart. Like, in the grocery line or dmv. Whoever didn't do it first had to immediately play along as Stewart's mom. It was the rules.

by Anonymousreply 16July 31, 2021 9:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!