Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Barack Obama, Bruce Springsteen Launch Spotify Podcast

"Renegades: Born in the USA," an eight-episode series, will tackle topics including race, fatherhood, marriage and the state of America.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2021 9:45 PM

A war criminal who made a deal with a country that kills gays as state policy but allows sex changes plus a drunk driver who won't perform in states that won't let men in dresses in the women's room?

Cancel them. No gays should be supporting anyone who supports gay erasure in any way, shape, or form.

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2021 5:11 PM

Canceling r1.

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2021 5:20 PM

Thank you first poster for telling us about Bruce Springsteen and his need for female sex based rights to be thrown away.

It's real funny how I have never seen a transactivist, even the gay ones who were alive around the time of the inception of AIDS who has gobe so ghard for any other cause than they have for wanting men in female spaces. I guess that I'll have to write off Mr Springsteen as a nonce. So many of these men who go hard for men being able to go into female intimate spaces turn out to be wrong un's. It's a definite identifiable pattern of behaviour. I'll be schadenfrueding so hard when the whole of this grotesquerie breaches. Transactivists are lazy bastards and I cannot see them teaching each new generation that has known the difference between the sexes since six months old that what they know , isn't. One of their brighter sparks will probably come out with some King Herod statement that everybody's fisrt born will be killed unless actual parents insist on telling their children the worst lie that goes against the human species. I can't wait until transactivists realise that their world is very small and that the Anglo First world and a few satellites are the only places where this will fly. Not even the whole of Western Europe is down for this shit, much less the rest of the world. The world of Jackals deserves to be very small though. They just best to remember.; if one makes a lion have to run, that one is DONE. I'll remember the names of the main public bitches that goose stepped behind this shit ( that they know is a lie and infingeful, but hey, "be kind") and turned flying monkey on behalf of these heaux. They won't be given any chance to "reverse ferret".

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2021 5:40 PM

Could somebody please interpret that word salad of a diatribe @R3 and get back to us.

TIA, dolls.

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2021 5:45 PM

Seriously, r3, no one understood a word of what you wrote there. Don’t know if you’re for or against this podcast at all.

by Anonymousreply 5February 23, 2021 5:11 AM

These guys both think they have hit the jackpot of cool by their association with each other.

I didn't know Bruce has sold out to the trans. SMDH.

by Anonymousreply 6February 23, 2021 5:47 AM

Will John Boehner come along for a guest appearance? He and Obama did it the best ever!!!

by Anonymousreply 7February 23, 2021 6:12 AM

What about Clinton and Snoop Dogg? That's one I'd listen to.

by Anonymousreply 8February 24, 2021 3:09 AM

Anyone listened to this? Is Obama making any more, assuming he has a deal with Spotify.

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2021 8:01 PM

Obama is a smooth motherfucker. (That’s a compliment.)

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2021 9:39 PM

Hes the Tony Blair of the US.

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2021 9:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!