Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Children's choir covers 'Spirited Away' theme song

I'm in tears. Much needed tears.

Translated lyrics:

'Dear Voyager'

Fare you well, the train is about to arrive… On the ride towards the future, no one can ever go back. So say goodbye, do not look back although feeling nostalgic. At the other end of the sea, there must be a misty shore. Have the most tender dreams, filled with the hurriedness of the world. In the distant space, hear their heartbeat amongst millions. Life will be full of loss and heartbreak, but also plenty to witness. Regardless of how much landscape and scenery you have seen, your eyes shall remain clear like they are at the very beginning. . Love still moves you…

Dear traveler, every path comes with winds and waves. There would be loneliness and sadness, yet there will always be endless hope. Dear voyager, the journey will be long but momentary. And at the end, all of these will converge into the most abundant spectacle.

lalalalalalala… lalalalalala… lalalalalala… lululululululu… lulululululu… lulululululu…

Let’s say goodbye here and now. The light behind is getting dimmer and dimmer. Every kid who misses home will have to sail away on their own. So say goodbye, beautiful dreams and memories will not disappear… Love rests on your arms, your heart will be tender for your entire life. Encounter is a present given by time, so do not be upset when departing. Just smile and keep the memories inside your heart.

Life is infinitely small but infinitely large Spending your entire life seeking or moving on is enough to move others. Dear traveler, you are still as you were. Walking through the crowd, walking through the human world. Going to further places… In the bottom of your soul, you must have a place like this Always floating above the surface of the ocean, flying midair, always light, not willing to sink not willing to descend.

lalalalalalala… lalalalalala… lalalalalala… lululululululu… lulululululu… lulululululu…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402/22/2021

Sorry, meant to post this at frautwat.com.

by Anonymousreply 102/22/2021

Original song. What a voice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202/22/2021

Original Japanese

Translated lyrics:

'Always With Me'

Somewhere, a voice calls, in the depths of my heart May I always be dreaming, the dreams that move my heart

So many tears of despair, uncountable through and through I know on the other side of them I'll be sure to find you

Everytime we fall down to the ground we look up to the sky above We wake to it's blueness, as if for the first time Though the road is long, lonely and the end far away, out of sight I can, with these arms, embrace the light

As I bid farewell my heart stops, tenderly I feel My silent empty soul begins to listen to what is real

The wonder of living, the wonder of dying The wind, town, and flowers, we all dance in unity

Somewhere, a voice calls, in the depths of my heart keep dreaming your dreams, don't ever let them part

Why speak of all your sadness or of life's painfull woes Instead let the same voice sing a gentle song for you

The whispering voice, we will never want to forget, in each passing memory always there to guide you When a miror has been broken, shattered pieces scattered on the ground Glimpses of new life, are reflected all around

Window of beginning let shine the light of a new dawn Let my silent, empty soul be filled and reborn

No need to search the land, nor sail across the sea 'Cause it's here shining inside me, it's right here deep inside me Thanks to you I've found the light, and it's always with me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302/22/2021

Do you kids know anything from [italic]The King & I[/italic]?

by Anonymousreply 402/22/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!