Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why are toilet paper holders often installed in the most inconvenient places?

In our house, the toilet paper holders were installed roughly parallel with the tanks at the back of the toilets.

You have to be a contortionist to maintain a decent seated position while reaching back and over to get the TP.

New construction should ban permanent TP holders and provide instead TP stands that can be easily moved.

I shouldn't have to visit the chiropractor after wiping my ass.

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2021 3:31 PM

Just sit on the toilet with your face facing the tp holder, OP. Anyway you sound kinda dumb though.

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2021 12:12 PM

On Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner Party, it was show-and-tell time, and Martha brought along the perfect thing for a dinner party — something from her bathroom.

There’s a good story “behind” the metal toilet paper holder Martha pulled out from under the table: “I invited Barbra Streisand to stay at my house,” Martha said. “And, she didn’t like the fact that she had to turn slightly to reach the toilet paper. So, the next thing I know, she is delivering these to my home so that you can put it in front of you.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2021 12:32 PM

Martha has done more prison time than Snoop....

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2021 12:36 PM

Have you considered riding side saddle, OP?

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2021 12:40 PM

Why wipe your ass after making doo doo? I don’t wipe.

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2021 1:01 PM

This reminds of women who complain that a toilet seat should always be left down so that they don't sit accidentally on the porcelain rim. Do they just walk into a bathroom and back their naked ass up to where they think the toilet should be? Never giving the least look to see where the receptacle is -- and the position of the seat and lid?

FFS, what does it take to have a quick scan to see where the toilet paper is — and *if* it is —before flopping your ass down? If it's across the room, hidden under a crocheted "Southern Belle" holder, or in some tricky, out of reach for your dinosaur arms position, then grab some before you sit down.

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2021 2:11 PM

Don’t shit where u eat!

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2021 2:23 PM

You dirty, filthy, paper-wasting, ass wipers.

Use one of these! Better for your hole, the environment and anyone fingering/licking you "down there" will thank you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2021 2:59 PM

Good god. At first I thought the story about Barbra's TP holder gifts to Martha was parody written by the poster , but it's real. And told to Snoop Dog!😂

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2021 3:08 PM

It’s more accessible when the paper is attached to your shoe.

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2021 3:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!